The Indian Slut Chronicles

Story Info
The first gangbang goes dangerously wrong for her.
2.4k words
3.39
137.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers

Disclaimer: This story chronicles the adventures of an Indian bride who joins a club to fulfill all her fantasies and the later events that follows. I hope you will enjoy reading it and all feedback is welcomed. Happy reading.

*

1.Prologue:

I was lying quietly on the bed waiting for them to come. The camera was in position. The large mirror reflected my agony as well as ecstasy. I heard the door creak open. They were ten in number, all naked, all well hung, all having a cock size of ten inches and a girth well of about three inches. I just eyed them and thought about the predicament I was about to go through but it was I who had decided about it. They surrounded me and one of them went and rolled the camera and then...

Mr. Jordan had promised me that he would see that I get enough cock to satiate myself and here I was in Club Ebony and waiting fro receive the most enormous fuck of my life. I bit my lips hard and controlled myself not to cum. The huge cocks around me were like a fantasy coming true for me. I always dreamt of getting gangbanged by a group of black men while I was a demure Indian bride.

I waited for them to give me their weapons so I could suck it with my slutty violet lips, so that I could feel it what it is like to get pain and pleasure for me. I wanted them to fill me with their cocks, to make me feel like a woman again.

I was already moaning when I saw them shagging their dicks.

'This bitch is moaning even before we have started.'

'I will see to that by the time we finish she just screams and beg us for more.'

They all grinned.

'The whore is cumming Pedro.' One of them said. I had failed to control myself and I was cumming hard.

'So shall we soon on her fucking face. Start boys.'

I never thought it would start so soon. Four of them pounced on me. One of them shoved his cock right into my wet pussy. It was too big for me. I screamed as he put on pressure. I soon found my voice getting gagged as another thick rod was shoved in my mouth without any warning. Another of them began pinching my already erected nipples slapping and trying to milk them. My 38D breasts felt a strange sensation. I saw Pedro resting me on his body and lubricating my ass with his saliva and inserting a finger or two. I felt his two fingers deep in my ass trying to arouse me. It was paining awfully. I had some practice with dildoes but their giant cocks made them look miniscule in comparison to them. The other guys stood around me stroking their shaft waiting for their turn. They were rough and hard on me not a bit gentle like Rakesh. But why was I complaining. I should have been happy. Here my fantasy was coming true except the fact that I was not dressed as a bride. But Mr. Jordan assured me that once I completed this training then I can be a bride every night getting deflowered of my cherry. And I would become his slave for the rest of my life if he delivers me on his promise. But Mr. Jordan said that my first gangbang would have ten guys and slowly he would increase it and later teach me BDSM. But sometimes it created complications then I might have to say goodbye to Ebony club forever. Sometimes the girl couldn't take so many guys and developed diseases and Ebony club's mainstay was bachelor nights and adult parties He had given me time to think but I was determined and here I was undergoing my first session as well as my first fantasy.

'Suck bitch, suck hard.'

'Open up slut. Open up for me.'

'You like thick black cock honey. You want me to spray my seed in you, don't you honey. You want to become a good whore for us don't you honey.'

The orders came from everywhere. I was just too slow for them. When I sucked the cock I forgot to open up. When I opened up I just forgot to suck the cock.

'This bitch needs plenty of training before we can even fuck her properly, Pedro.'

'That's right but I feel she is doing better than most of the girls we have ever fucked, what do you say Mike?'

Mike who was fucking me a while ago told me.

'Listen you slutwhore. You are best we got here. No one's got a body or a face like you but you are pathetic girl. You don't know how to please a man. We will teach you and then I think you can repay the debt to Mr. Jordan. Till you learn it all you will stay here. Don't worry Mr.Jordan has already send your husband on a tour. We want to see that you are best cocksucking whore here. Did you get my point you bitch.'

He began to finger me and pinch my boobs at the same time.

There were three guys on me now. The fourth one who had left was stroking his shaft rapidly and brought it closer to me and then he erupted. That same moment the guy fucking my mouth moved out and the guy's (who was playing with my boobs) hot cream landed on my mouth that I found excessively bitter. As it traveled down my throat I felt I would vomit. The other guy didn't even give me time to regain my composure and flooded my mouth with his seed. I choked but drank it all.

'I hope you understand bitch.' Mike said as he was fucking me with three of his fingers making me squirm with pleasure.

I nodded as I felt that Pedro had opened me up with his fisting and I suffered another blow of excruciating pain. I had finally opened up and Pedro's twelve-inch cock was deep deep inside my asshole. I wanted to break free. I just wanted to leave this damn place. It hurt so much that I just pushed the guy mouthfucking me and broke free of pedro. I felt that someone had ripped my ass open.

'What the fuck.' They all shouted

I felt so weak and vulnerable that I just staggered and fell down. I broke into tears. They looked at me. Pedro approached me.

'I can't do this.' I said and sobbed again.

'Darling,' he said and caressed my lips that were bruised from the mouthfucking I got. 'It happens to all of them but I think you should try and try your level best. Think of Mr.Jordan and his reputation. We give you two days time. If you wanna stay we will train you as the best slut one can ever think of otherwise you might leave with this tape and forget this just like a nightmare. Think, okay honey. Let's go boys and give time for baby slut to think about this'

They left. I got up and saw myself on the mirror. My face was cum drenched. I had come to far to back.

I am sorry Mr. Jordan. I said to myself. I have to succeed. I went to the bathroom and began washing myself and remembered all the events of the past two weeks

2.It all started two weeks ago...

I was an Indian girl staying in the United States for the past six months married to an Indian software professional. We had everything. A large house, a car and all the money to spend but still I felt I was missing something in my life. My husband hardly paid any attention to my needs. I was always left wanting for more. My desire was never fulfilled and I felt it was high time that I should do something regarding it. Whenever my husband was out I got myself porn movies, erotic stories vibrators and dildoes and played out all the fantasies I could think about. Sometimes I was a cop who was brutally assaulted in her ass, sometimes a nurse who was giving a cancer patient the juiciest blowjob of his life. But my most favourite pastime was that when I dressed up as bride with the sluttiest make-up and jewellary to accompany me. I spend hours in front of the mirror getting the effect right and when I played with my pussy there was no stopping me. The large dildo was usually the cock I always needed while a vibrator was posted in my ass. I had mind blowing orgasm and I flooded the bed with my cum but what I wanted was cum on my red juicy lips, on my face, on my pussy and in my ass. I wanted that someone should just tear me apart with his large pole, fuck my ass so much that it becomes red and raw. But I knew that it was never to be true. And I was damn afraid. It was good only in fantasies not in real life.

It was a Sunday evening. My husband Rakesh was home that evening not doing his overtime in the office. I had a marathon sex tourney with him but I was left deeply unsatisfied. His cock was neither big nor too fat to give me the pleasure but still I faked pleasure.

I was in the kitchen preparing the dinner when I saw him coming in.

'Yana, tomorrow we have a small party in our office and you are invited by my boss Mr. Jordan. So dress real good. There will be lot of guys around you know. I just wanna make them jealous.'

I nodded somewhat apprehensively. I rued the fact that tomorrow I will miss out my game.

At night as I sat in front of the mirror combing my hair I thought of Mr. Jordan. He was a massive sized coloured American, a kind of man who would be ideal to fuck me. But I brushed aside the thought. He was married with five kids and was a complete family man. His wife Jenny was an angel. They had helped me a lot to adjust to the American way of living.

The next evening I was ready to prepare myself the way Rakesh wanted me to.

I had a nice warm bath and the hot water filled up my senses. As I dried myself with my towel I saw the dress I had chosen for tonight's party. It was a white chiffon plunging neckline gown with a large crystal bead with a bandeau top and thong.

I stood in front of the mirror. I had decided that I would go for a dark gothic make-up. I started with my lips. I first applied red lipstick to it and then completed it with red gloss and then applied another coat of red lipstick to make my lips look appear thick and juicy. Looking myself in the mirror I imagined that I was sucking a big black cock and soon I was wet. I lined my eyes with blue metallic eyeliner and tied my hair in a bun.

For jewellery I chose a bunch of bangles, a nose ring, a bracelet, long slinky earrings and a necklace that just bordered my cleavage. I reapplied my make-up once again and hesitantly applied sindoor [it's a mark for married women]. I strutted my stuff in front of the mirror and I thought that I was going for a gangbang and not for a party where respectable people would come. I wanted desperately to go somewhere where I would get what I need. I pouted my lips and felt so jealous of myself. I was looking like a slut and a horny bitch.

Rakesh was shocked to see me. I felt that he was having a hardon seeing me. I wanted to scream out to him to come and fuck me but I felt there was no necessary for it. I wouldn't waste myself on this sissy man.

As we sat in the car Rakesh held my hand and gave me a small peck in my cheeks. 'Honey I feel that you are the most beautiful girl in this whole world and I am lucky to have you.'

I felt bad. Here was this guy who loved me so much and it was me who just couldn't love him because he was not good in bed. I was ashamed of myself.

3.In Mr. Jordan's office

'She just plain bloody freaked out man,' Pedro told Jordan.

He nodded. He didn't want to lose her. If she joined the club the cashbox wouldn't stop ringing. Anyone would pay any amount for her.

Mr. Jordan that day at the party had anticipated that something was wrong with Yana. He had coaxed her to reveal everything to him and then when he learnt the truth he had offered her a place in the Ebony Club a high-class club where girls were the sluttiest and the hottest. When she had learnt all the activities that happened their she was apprehensive but Mr. Jordan had persuaded her to atleast give it a try saying that if things go wrong at least her fantasy for a gangbang would come true. Yana would outperform all of them Mr, Jordan had told her. Only she needed a little bit of training and how to handle at least twelve men. She would be the ultimate slut, the poster girl for Ebony club. He wanted her desperately. Yana reminded him of Mylene who at a go could take upto twenty-five guys without complaining. But Mylene left the club to join

another club much to the dismay of Mr. Jordan and the club was left in a turmoil ever since that.

Yana could change all that. Yana was going to be his trump card.

'Go to her after two days. If she agrees then give her the fuck of the lifetime and begin her training but if she fails then show her the way out.'

"Yes boss.' Pedro left.

Jordan sat and thought. Behind his success as a software entrepreneurship venture no one knew that he and his wife ran such a high-class brothel. And also many never knew the fact that it was dying out.

'I need you Yana to turn my fortune.' He said to himself.

He picked up the receiver to dial a number.

Keannalee
Keannalee
36 Followers