The Inferno Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're...?" she asked Beatrice.

"Dunno," the guide said, her eyes never leaving the women, "I've never understood how either partner gets off when a woman sucks a dildo."

"The *audience*," Penny said.

"Oh, right," came the reply. "Voting. Participants are fed by closed chute into a line for each door. A computer reads their preferences and redlines and comes up with the initial instructions randomly from the allowed possibilities. Spectators vote thumbs up, thumbs down, or end, and the results are tallied every thirty seconds. When the approval crosses over into "thumbs down," the computer generates new instructions. When "end" outweighs "thumbs down," the pair can leave and a new random pair—"

She was interrupted by the loud buzzer as the pictogram changed. The video screen showed a close-up as the spittle-flecked face of the brunette changed from fear to smug satisfaction as she surveyed the new instructions. She donned a harness, and, without hesitating, went right for a dildo the size of her forearm.

One of the camerawomen hurriedly stepped forward and offered her lube, but she barely gave the container a quick squeeze before firmly guiding the suddenly silent blond over a sawhorse and ramming the massive dildo into her cunt. The crowd quieted enough that the woman's whimper was audible, before they erupted in gleeful jeers. A camera caught the moment the hefty tip plowed into her shaved labia, which were, despite herself, moist. The blond still wore her harness, and her latex phallus dangled dejectedly as the brunette used a fanatical grip on her hips to propel herself into the other woman at a manic pace. As if the fake cock were really hers, she built a rhythm out of long strokes, sliding the length of the grotesque dong almost completely out of the woman's swollen pussy before slamming it back in. Her hand darted forward as if she were going to stroke the prone woman's clit. And then she slapped it.

As the blond went limp, surrendering completely, the crowd quickly went from frenzied to bored, and the buzzer sounded.

Both women glanced at the screen, and then the blond dropped to her knees and meekly began to lick her juices off the dildo. She did not break eye contact with the dark-haired woman, who smiled grimly and waved to the crowd.

A different tone, high and clear, sounded, and both women straightened up, took off their harnesses and threw them in a barrel, and then exited the ring in different directions without another glance at each other.

"Remarkable," Penny breathed to herself.

"We don't have to go just yet," Beatrice said.

The buzzer sounded, and the doors sprang open again. A large, heavy middle-aged man strode purposefully out of one, his stout cock already hard but struggling to clear his belly. A petite young woman with small, pert breasts walked out of the other. The buzzer sounded. The man went to the table and chose a pair of nipple clamps. He caressed each breast admiringly before dutifully affixing the clips. The young woman jumped, but gamely thrust out her chest and held her arms behind her back and smiled. The man stood behind her, waving to the audience, occasionally reaching over to gently jiggle her breasts, setting the clamps in motion.

Buzzer. The two of them looked at the screen, and then shrugged, smiling at each other. The man lay down on the mattress. The woman straddled his head and gently lowered herself onto his face. The crowd went wild as she tentatively began to wriggle on top of his mouth. Still wearing the clamps, she arched her limber body as she rocked over his mouth. The man stroked himself absently, but it hardly appeared necessary, as he was wholly focused on the woman crouched over him. The cameras captured his tongue working her clit and her wetness running over his cheeks and chin. As her arousal built, a flush crept over her pinched breasts, and her nipples visibly distended even as they remained captured by the cruel mental pincers. She seemed to forget the crowd and even the man underneath her, placing more of her weight on the lips that struggled to keep their place as she wiggled with increasing unselfconsciousness.

Penny was so captured by her beauty that she was shocked when the buzzer sounded — both by the sound and that anyone would have voted to change the scene. This time, however, only one door opened. A tall young black man came out, briefly checked the screen, and then he, too, stood over the man, with his crotch in front of the woman's face. He took the nipple clamps off her — she jumped again — and gently stroked and caressed her breasts. Gratefully, she ran her hands over his balls, and then took his engorged purplish cock deeply into her mouth. She resumed rocking over the supine man's face while her own head was held to the newcomer's cock. It was more for support than to coax her — she bobbed eagerly on his cock, devouring him, pausing only for breath or to cry out as the man beneath her thrust his squirming tongue inside her. She licked the length of his glistening shaft and ran her tongue over his balls as he squeezed her tits and guided her head over him.

He came quickly, staggering back and spraying his come over her pretty face. He stood watching her, admiring, for several minutes after he came. She didn't move to wipe his come away, and it ran down her neck and chest as she resumed her hard riding, eyes closed, mouth open, moaning loudly.

The man below her grabbed her hips and held her in place as she started to buck wildly. The color ran over her pale throat as she gave a small cry and crumpled down on top of him. The crowd cheered and the man gave a weak thumbs up from below the small, damp, whimpering form.

Buzzer. Both struggled to their feet. The cameras showed a close-up of the man's face, sweaty, slick and shiny. The woman's long hair was matted, and she trembled slightly as aftershocks coursed through her groin. As they looked at the pictogram, the man recoiled in shock and the woman barked a small laugh. She went to go put on a harness, and chose a small, slender dildo as the crowd booed and took up their chant of "BIG-GER!" She accepted the offer of lube graciously. As the man nervously bent over a sawhorse and spread his cheeks for the camera, she tenderly guided the tip of the small intruder to his clenched sphincter. She pressed firmly but with patience, allowing the slow constant pressure to overcome his resistance. The video screen showed him starting to protest, but he became quiet as the dildo cleared the tight ring and slid to its hilt in a slow, fluid motion. She held it pressed inside him for a moment, her hips against his ass, his breathing coming in quick gasps, his reddened face showing astonishment, then embarrassment, then resolving to pleasure. Gently, she withdrew, her hand teasing his balls and ultra-rigid cock, stroking it with appreciation and encouragement. She thrust silkily inside again, a little more sharply. Involuntarily, he threw his head back and cried out. She seized the back of his head and held it fast as she sawed at his asshole with increasing speed and vigor.

The orgasm caught him completely by surprise — it was clear — and he laughed at the volume of come that arced out of him across the sawdust.

The high, clear tone sounded, and the man gave the woman a bashful little hug and quick peck on the cheek before they parted.

"I- I think I've seen enough," Penny blurted out.

"Are you ok?" Beatrice asked.

"This is only the third floor?"

"Yes."

"And how many are there?"

Beatrice smiled. "Enough."

Penny awoke the next morning realizing that she'd slept better than she had in weeks. Because the weather had turned crisp again, she donned a trim pair of high-heeled boots and dug out a pencil skirt from the back of her closet. She fretted over whether she was dressing too young, but decided not to care and paired it with a sleek blouse and beads that dangled from her breasts.

"Pretty Penny!" Seamus leered as she walked by.

She paused by his desk. "You certainly like to use my name. Do you know where it comes from?"

Seamus looked nonplussed. "Er..." he said.

Penny perched on the corner of his desk, enjoying his discomfiture.

"My parents were classicists," she said. "They named me after Penelope from the Odyssey. Do you know the story?"

Seamus grinned uncertainly and stole a look at the skin exposed above her boot.

"Penelope is the faithful wife, waiting at home for her husband's return. She weaves during the day, but, at night, to put off having to choose a suitor, unweaves what she's done."

She leaned in close to Seamus' ear.

"I weave and unweave — we all do — but I ain't waiting at home any more."

Seamus looked utterly confused.

In high spirits, Penny walked into her office and closed the door. And froze. There, on her desk, in the place the flyer for The Inferno had first appeared, was an open unmarked envelope. Poking out, she could see, was the iridescent shimmer of an Inferno golden ticket.

12