The Influencer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... ," Rich pondered. "For another minute or two. Until I reckon you have learned your lesson."

But after just another couple of stinging smacks, Rich tutted and said, "I'm sorry, Astrid. I don't think this is working." He paused. Astrid was on tenterhooks: what did he mean?

Rich went on, "I think that, before we can continue, you need to be tied up. And we need to put a gag in your mouth."

"What, so you can rape me?" Astrid exclaimed, shocked.

"Hmm, no," Rich said. "Two reasons. Firstly, it's not much of a punishment, I think, if you can talk and move about whilst I smack you. Secondly... you've been getting wet. Your pussy here..." (At this, Rich shoved his hand under Astrid's flesh, levering her slightly off his thigh, and started roughly pawing at her cunt lips. He correctly surmised that she was not going to object to this treatment at this juncture.) "... Your pussy is dripping all over my trousers. You need to cool down a bit. Maybe being tied up and gagged will take the heat out of the situation for you. I mean, you're not turned on by bondage are you?"

Astrid groaned. What could she say? Her humiliation was complete either way. The truth was that, like many women, she often fantasised about being tied up and abused. Yet in real life, with her boyfriends, she had gone no further than occasional, clumsy experiments with a pair of furry handcuffs. That sort of play seemed to her largely pointless when the sex was completely consensual. Anyway, the boyfriends seemed largely indifferent to such games. For instance, she had once suggested to a guy she was seeing that he beat her with his belt, but his efforts seemed to so lack real conviction than she told him to give up, in her usual withering manner.

Moreover, Astrid had tended to associate "BDSM stuff" -- dressing up in leather, going to fetish clubs, role-playing -- with freaks and weirdos. It was not something that a hot, young, successful social media influencer could possibly be involved in. Only last week, she had cruelly mocked a TV chef in a video for inadvertently dressing like a "bondage model", as if that was the worst thing in the world. Right now, the idea of being tied up by this wily, domineering man was just about the hottest thing she could imagine. Was she turned on by bondage? God, yes. She was now. But she gave no answer to Rich's question.

"I didn't think so," Rich said, sarcastically. "Let's get you nicely trussed up and hope that fixes the leak down here." Rich gave Astrid's clit a quick, hard rub, nearly bringing her to climax then and there. She whimpered as he got up from his chair and lifted her naked body as he rose. He carried her over to the sturdy oak kitchen table on the other side of the room and lowered her onto it, belly down. He picked up a greasy rag from the floor and used to it gag Astrid, stifling a faint "No" from the poor girl's mouth. He then fished out some cord from his workbag and proceeded to tightly tie together her forearms together behind her back. He then tied her ankles to each another, and then cabled the two sets of limbs to each other to make a hogtie. Astrid could only moan into her gag as Rich tied her up. She was losing sight of her dignity. The crushing humiliation of her situation gelled with her erotic pleasure at being trussed up like an animal. She started to grind her pussy against the table top. She needed to get off more than anything else in the world.

Rich had yet to apply the pièce de resistance to Astrid's bondage. He had not forgotten about her lush, long brown hair. Here was an opportunity to make good use of it. He gathered up the hair behind the girl's neck and started to braid it in a crude manner. He then proceeded to tie this makeshift piece of rope behind her back to the cable tying together her ankles, forcing up Astrid's head. At this absurd indignity, her large, dark eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and she grunted into her gag. She had been crying a little; her mascara was smudged.

Rich stood back to admire his handywork. A gorgeous young woman was placed on the table in hard, humiliating bondage, her firm breasts and well lubricated pussy pressed to the oak, writhing about in sexual frustration. Rich absent-mindedly unzipped his fly, tipped down his underwear, and let his hard cock spring out from his trousers.

In fact, this business was rather new to Rich as well. He had long had an interest in domination and bondage. But it had only been since the breakup with his long-term partner, six months previously, that he had indulged this predilection by viewing BDSM porn online. He could not imagine doing that sort of thing with a woman that he actually liked, let alone one that he loved. This unexpected run-in Astrid McEntee had thus provided him with the perfect opportunity. She was ghastly enough as a person, as far as Rich was concerned, that he could give free reign cruel side in his treatment of her. But she was hot enough that fucking her would be real pleasure. And fuck her he now intended to do.

First, Rich gave Astrid's butt another three, hard slaps in quick succession. Then he rolled her, still in her hogtie, onto her side. Astrid now caught sight of Rich's thick, hard cock popping out of his trousers. This, like everything that was happening seemed simply surreal, as if she was dreaming.

"Now let's see if you are dry," Rich said, absurdly. He jammed three fingers into her sopping pussy and began frigging her. Astrid groaned. Immediately, she started to cum -- and cum hard -- on Rich's hand. The worst indignity of all then occurred. She squirted. Squirted. A neat little jet of liquid sprang from Astrid's vagina and arched over the tabletop. The humiliation was awful. Had her head not been forced up by her own hair used like a piece of rope, she would have hung it in shame. Stuck in her bondage, her cheeks burned crimson. She now felt glad of the cloth jammed in her mouth: at least it covered part of her face.

Rich gave her a cruel grin. "Oh dear, Astrid. Looks like the leak hasn't stopped after all!"

He paused, got out his phone and seemed to fiddle with it for a moment or two, and then went on. "How annoying. You need just another couple of smacks to your botty and then your punishment is done. The problem is that I can't administer a spanking to someone whose pussy is sloppy wet and who is cumming all over me, can I? The only solution I can see is for me to fuck you beforehand."

He put his arm on the naked, hogtied woman's shoulder, in a mockery of a reassuring gesture. "Now, you're not really my type, but I'm prepared to make an exception because I am a kind man and I think you need some release. What do you think? I can't see any other way myself."

He untied the gag and yanked it away from Astrid's mouth so that she could answer. But the woman, whose head remained on its side and fixed in place by the cruel bondage Rich had applied, just carried on panting. She stared blankly, as if mesmerised, at Rich's thick, erect cock, hovering off the side of the table.

"I asked you a question Astrid," Rich said, as he gave a short slap to her cunt. "Can you see any other way of bringing your punishment to an end?"

"No. Just fuck me. Fuck me now," she said, in a daze.

"Can you be clear, Astrid? You want me to fuck you in your cunt, is that right?"

"Bastard," Astrid muttered. She added, more loudly: "Yes, Rich, I want you to fuck me in my cunt. Please just fuck me so we can be done with this."

"OK, Astrid. I'll fuck you if you insist." Rich gave his cock a casual hand-pump. "But I'm going to have to untie you a little first. I'm sorry. We know, don't we, how much you like being trussed up like a pig."

He pulled her nearer the edge of the table and then got to work untying her hair. As he worked, Rich waived his cock from side to side, casually slapping her tits with it. He untied her hands and retied them above her head before flipping the naked, bewildered woman onto her back. Then he kicked off his trousers and shed his underwear. Tears welled in Astrid's eyes as he untied her leg restraints and repositioned her body on the table again, ready to be fucked -- her shaven, glistening pussy a few inches from his cock.

Rich grabbed her ankles and forced the girl's long legs up in the air, nearly doubled back on her body, as he half-clambered onto the table. He got his bare, unprotected cock aligned with Astrid's slit and then rammed it into her pussy all the way to the base of its shaft.

"Oh God," she moaned, rolling her eyes to the ceiling. Only a half hour beforehand, it had been inconceivable that this nasty man's cock would find its way inside her, and absurd to think that this would happen at her own insistence. She had sunk a long way in a short space of time she felt.

Rich grinned obscenely as he let his swollen member rest for a moment stretching Astrid's vagina, allowing her to take stock of the degradation he knew she must be experiencing.

Then he started fucking the poor young woman in earnest. Her tits jiggled about in sync with the heavy pounding she receiving. Her legs wrapped around Rich's shoulders as he let go of her ankles to maul her breasts with his rough hands. She let out a low continuous moan.

Astrid was in a kind of trance. Her pussy had been aching for this brutal treatment for the last half-hour. That pent-up frustration was perpetually being toppled, like a great wave rolling its way onto the shore, by the enormous sense of release that she experienced at her fucking, and simultaneously fired up again by the additional desire brought by each thrust of this man's cock. The overall effect was overwhelming.

Through the haze she heard Rich command: "Don't stop asking me to fuck you."

Astrid sighed and gave in. "Fuck me! Fuck me...! Fuck me...!" Astrid repeated loudly, although she avoided looking into Rich's eyes as she spoke. She bucked her hips furiously, desperate to catch as much of his dick as she could.

Rich increased the tempo of his pounding and started to pinch her nipples roughly. Astrid had never experienced sex this intense. She felt entirely possessed by the man on top of her and inside her.

Astrid orgasmed for a second time, just as Rich's cock quivered and began to shoot thick jets of cum into her vagina.

The two "lovers" lay for a few minutes panting, limbs entwined on the table. Then Rich got up, wiped his sated cock on the young celebrity's hair and then put on his clothes. He gave two final, token slaps to the girl's arse.

"Your punishment is done. Right. I need to finish fixing your leak. Your other leak." He smiled wryly. Astrid -- naked on the table, her arms still bound above her head, Rich's cum dripping out of her cunt and also smeared on her hair -- saw fit to shoot him a dirty look.

"Hey!" Rich exclaimed. "We'll have none of that attitude from now on, missy. Not while I am working." Stifling listless protests from the exhausted woman, he re-stuffed the gag into her mouth and tied it tight around her head. He then positioned a kitchen chair in the centre of the room facing the sink. He lifted Astrid off the table, carried her over to the chair and proceeded to bind her to it. In this manner, naked, gagged and bound, Astrid was forced to watch Rich work in silence. She sobbed a little at the sheer emotion of what had just happened, but otherwise she accepted this additional punishment. Perhaps she deserved it. She was no longer sure about anything.

Fifteen minutes later the repairs were done. Rich removed Astrid's gag but left her arms and legs firmly tied to chair. The dazed woman said nothing as he stroked her cheeks with his knuckles: a tender, if possessive, gesture.

"When is your boyfriend coming back from Brazil?"

Astrid looked up at the kitchen clock. "His flight lands at Heathrow two hours from now."

Rich quickly re-stuffed the gag into Astrid's mouth and made sure it was firmly tied.

"Great," Rich said. "In that case, he can untie you in. Have fun explaining this to him! And, by the way, don't even think about trying to pretend that I raped you. I've made a sound recording of our little encounter, just in case." Rich got out his phone and scrolled backwards and forwards in the recording until he got to the bit during the sex where Astrid was screaming to be fucked. Astrid winced.

Rich collected his kit together. Too late, Astrid registered that he was serious about leaving her tied up and started to emit urgent, but hopelessly muffled, screams into her gag; she rocked her chair back and forth in a futile attempt to break free of her tight bounds.

"Be seeing you then!" Rich said, cheerily, taking a last look back into the furious, wide eyes of the gagged woman to whom he had just given the fuck of her life. Then he walked out the kitchen and out of the house, slamming shut the front door behind him.

The next day, Rich checked Astrid's Instagram account to check that she was still posting her fashion shit (she was). He had wanted to be sure that her boyfriend had not somehow failed to turn up and rescue her from her bindings and hence that she was not in danger of starving to death in her own home (in which case he might have needed to make plans to break in and rescue her). Otherwise, Rich had no expectation of seeing Astrid ever again.

Ten days later, however, a text popped up on his phone: "I need your help with another leak. Come over soon. x Astrid".

[To be continued.]


12