The Informal Bachelor Party

Story Info
Old times, new acquaintances.
853 words
3.49
46.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cside
cside
4 Followers

We, my wife Sandra and I, had gone away for a weekend to see a friend of mine that had emigrated and returned home to visit family. About a month before he came over he sent us pictures of his new wife, hell no, we did not even know that he was dating seriously, let alone engaged, but knowing Joe he was always doing something on the spur of the moment. From the pictures she looked like a pretty girl, and knowing Joe she had to be a pleasure to be with. We had missed him the first time that he returned, so we made a real effort to meet with him this time, and as these visits go, he was pretty stretched for time. We agreed to meet with him in a game park, so that he was able to maximise the time he had to show his wife our beautiful country.

The game park was about three hours drive away, and as I was alone at work, I could not get off any earlier than normal to leave for our journey. We arrived well into the night and Joe and Marcy had been polite enough to wait up for us, although they seemed really eager to get to bed. The cabin was a two-bedroom log building with the two bedrooms being next each other the one side and the open plane kitchen, dining and lounge area all at the other side. Joe and Marcy had already selected their room and so Sandra and I we shown the other. It was quite comfortable, except that it only had bunks and not a double bed, where as their room had the large bed, probably bigger than a queen size.

Joe and Marcy decided to turn in and in the brief time we saw Marcy, she seemed to be a looker as well as a intelligent person. Sandra and I got some coffee and enjoyed the last embers of the fire. Whilst sitting their we could quite clearly hear our friends going at each other and the bed was not doing them any favours either. Sitting their Sandra looked at me and smiled, and said how lucky Marcy was to always be getting Joe's dick. If you recall, Sandra and Joe did get it off once (or twice, I am not sure) before at the 4x4 track, and Sandra always thought fondly on those memories. She pulled her top of and I fondled her breast beneath her bra, and reached down to kiss her. She pulled me closer and kissed with passion that I thought had long gone. I reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor. She got up and straddled me putting her left nipple into my mouth to suck, which I did gladly. She rose up and pulled off he skirt to reveal a shiny g-string, which quickly followed her skirt. She was standing completely naked, with the fire accentuating her every curve. She then reached for my zipper and released my bulge before impaling herself on it. She was really enjoying the ride and was engrossed in her pleasure when Joe opened the door and walked into the room.

Sandra rose from her love seat on my lap and walked over to Joe, who was in his sleeping shorts, and stood back for him to appreciate what he saw. She held out her arms and as he stepped into them she embraced him and kissed him deeply. Then she stood back and asked if it was familiar. Joe was a little taken aback to say the least and he was not sure what to answer. He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders so he just said, "Kindda." Sandra laughed and pushed him back into the sofa. She said, "well you got married so fast that we never had a chance to give you a bachelor party." She then proceeded to give him a lap dance as though she was getting paid for it and the sum would depend on her performance. She then pulled down the elastic on his shorts and his cock, which was now getting up again sprang free. Sandra pulled it from its prison and tugged the shorts all the way down to his ankles. Sandra took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him off right there. By now Joe had given into his feeling and was sitting back enjoying his impromptu bachelor party arranged and performed by my wife. She rose again and straddled him saying that she was glad that he was now 'at home'

None of us had noticed but Marcy had opened the door and was standing there with her sheer nightie on. Her boobs and pussy were free to be seen by all who looked and at this stage that was me. Marcy eventually spoke breaking the silence and disturbing Joe and Sandra saying," I told you she wanted to fuck you again, now get it over with so that I can show you how I fuck Mike's brains out."

cside
cside
4 Followers