The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been told by my female friends that almost to a man their husband's and boyfriend's hate to go shopping with them. Uncle George seemed to be the exception that proves the rule. He took great delight in having me try on a variety of tops, skirts and dresses. And the great thing was he bought just about everything I did try on. Then it was into the lingerie shops. I didn't try these items on much to his obvious disappointment. But again he paid for every item I selected.

And then we hit the shoe shops. I was in seventh heaven when he took me straight into the Christian Louboutin store. I was like the proverbial kid in the candy shop as all I'd ever done before was look in through the windows. Even I baulked at their prices. I could only push Kev so far!

I staggered out of there with seven pairs of shoes. One pair for every day of the week said Uncle George. I didn't dare look at the total bill when the grateful shop assistant rang up the sale. If she was on commission she was going to have a bumper wage packet come pay day.

Even I'd had enough of shopping for one day and was grateful when Uncle George took me straight home and dropped me off outside my apartment.

"Are you coming in?" I asked, hoping that he would say no but eager for him to say yes.

"No pet. You need some time to yourself and I've got a couple of errands to run. I'll pick you up around seven though and I'll take you out for a nice meal." He jumped back in his car and with that he was gone.

"Crap!" I'd turned around to see all my purchases piled up on the footpath. The least he could have done was help me get them all inside. It took me four trips. Yes, there were that many!

Of course, once inside I just had to try them all on again, including this time all the lingerie. It took me about three hours but I was in no rush.

Later I showered and shaved all my intimate parts. I felt it was the least I could do to show my appreciation for Uncle George's generosity. He was so going to get laid tonight!

I laid out my lingerie on the bed and then started to dress. First it was my bra and thong. They had a lacy design and looked really sexy. Next on were the sheer black, thigh high stockings. I smoothed them up my legs luxuriating in their silky smooth feel beneath my fingers.

Now for the difficult bit. So much choice, courtesy of Uncle George's generosity. I looked into the wardrobe debating which dress would complete my outfit tonight. And there it was. It called out to me from it's hanger in the wardrobe.

Surprise, surprise, it was black!. I pulled it up my body, easing it over my hips and then my bosom. Lengthwise it wasn't too short but it still displayed quite a bit of my large but shapely thighs. The décolletage was possibly going to be more of a problem as my boobs threatened to spill out over the top. There was certainly a substantial amount of cleavage on show. I smoothed the dress down as best I could but being slightly clingy there was no mistaking that I had a bit of a spare tyre! I added a belt to hide the fact. Last on were the brand new Louboutin heels. All five inches of black decadence, they were simply fantastic. I could feel the moisture between my thighs. God I was aroused already just by the expensive clothing and shoes!

I turned and took a good look at myself in the large floor length mirror in the bedroom. I was pretty smug about the way I looked. If this is what it was like to have a sugar daddy, to be a kept woman, then so be it. I could easily get used to this, especially if all I had to do was open my legs for Uncle George from time to time. And he could do that anytime he liked as far as I was concerned. Now I'd seen how big he was and how good he was he could carry on fucking me forever!

When he picked me up at the apartment it was all he could do not to take me right then and there. But showing remarkable control he calmed himself down and took me to dinner.

The restaurant was sumptuous and the food and service excellent. We sat in a semi circular booth, which for Uncle George was ideal as he could scooch right up to me. This was just so he could get his hands on my legs, which he did, sliding them all the way up to my pussy. I let him, after all it would have been rude not too.

He seemed to take a perverse delight in fingering my pussy every time a waiter came to attend to us, which in this establishment was often. It didn't take long before he had me squirming on the seat as his fingers were pushing deep inside me as the waiter cleared away our plates. He must have known what was going on beneath the starched tablecloth but he was a true professional and made nothing of it.

By the time the meal was over I was primed and ready to blow. I'd tried to extract Uncle George's cock from his trousers for a touch of revenge but it was so big and hard I couldn't get it out.

By the time we got back to the apartment we couldn't keep our hands of each other. As soon as I slammed the door shut behind us Uncle George had spun me around and slammed me up against the wall squeezing and mauling at my breasts. For my part I was scrabbling at his belt buckle and trouser zip. We were a flurry of manic arm movements as we battled to get our hands on each other.

And then he kissed me. That was the first time and I admit it surprised me. I didn't realise he wanted to be that intimate with me. I had laboured under the impression that all this time he saw me only as a sex object. Someone to sink his monster cock inside. Someone to fuck! This was taking our relationship onto a different plane. I kissed him back, eagerly accepting his tongue inside my mouth. Our mouths mashed together as we each tried to swallow each others tongues.

By the time we came up for air, he had my dress all but off me and I'd just about managed to free his cock from his briefs.

He pulled away from me to finally remove my dress and his trousers, which were currently halfway down his legs.

I leaned back against the wall breathing heavily. I could feel my thong was merely a sopping wet rag as I felt my juices seeping onto my legs.

Finally free of his trousers and briefs Uncle George stared into my eyes. I could see the burning lust in them, which only served to inflame me more.

"Take off your bra and panties," he growled at me. I immediately complied. I looked at his cock. it had never looked bigger. It was truly remarkable how an old man could still have a cock as impressive as that piece of meat at his age. I swallowed hard in anticipation of the pain that I knew was about to come.

"Come here," he commanded as he held out his hand towards me. I didn't so much walk towards him as stagger. My legs felt like jelly and as I walked I could hear a squelching sound from my mound as my thighs rubbed together.

I took his hand and he led me to the sofa. "Bend over," he said.

Taking a firm hold on the back of the sofa, I spread my legs wide and bent over at the waist. My large breasts jiggled and danced below my chest, before they stilled to just hang there, waiting to be groped. My nipples were like nuggets of gold, hard and shiny and as my heart jack-hammered away inside my chest it was all I could do to breathe. I was beside myself with lust and excitement.

In my high heels I was presenting myself to him at just the right height. He moved up behind me, his large cock reaching me first and prodding against my ass long before he closed his hands around my breasts. He leaned on my back as he played with my nipples, twisting and tweaking them, whilst all the time groping and massaging my boobs. My legs were jerking frantically as my pussy begged and craved some attention.

Uncle George must have realised this as he released my boobs and grabbed hold of his large member and began rubbing the head of his cock against my slit, before dragging it slowly across my engorged, inflamed clit. He was teasing me, driving me insane whilst my body shuddered as I experienced little mini orgasms as he continued to torment me.

His hands were now on my firm ass cheeks. He was pulling them apart ...

"Oohhmmyygoddd," I squealed, as what felt like a huge red hot poker was eased between them, the head of his cock forcing it's way inside my dripping wet pussy.

"Oooohhhh ... fuuuuucckk," I screamed. It felt so much bigger than before. He held it there for a moment. I looked back over my shoulder at him my mouth wide open, my brow furrowed and my eyes clearly registering the pain for him to see.

He wasn't looking. He was more interested in watching his mammoth cock disappearing into my depths. He pushed a bit more inside. By now I was a blubbering mess. "Please ... no ... take it out ... please Uncle George ... please ..."

He of course ignored me and eased forward finally impaling me to the limit. I breathed a sigh of relief. The pain was more tolerable now. That was until he pulled completely back out and proceeded to do it all again but this time faster.

And then he really got into it. For my part the pain seemed to dissipate without me consciously realising it and I was soon bucking my hips back at him striving for deeper penetration.

There was no doubt that his cock stretched and filled me like no other has ever done and he was reaching parts even I didn't know existed from a pleasure point of view. And then it struck me. I was living out my fantasy. The thought that had come into my head when Kevin first laid out his master plan of seduction. How turned on I had become by the very idea of Uncle George taking me forcibly over the back of the sofa, driving his cock in and out of my pussy, making me cum multiple times. And here I was, finally living out that fantasy. And it was even better than I could ever have imagined.

This took me over the edge. I screamed as my orgasm vibrated throughout my body, my pussy contracting, trying to squeeze the very essence of life out of Uncle George's cock. He for his part just grunted and carried on fucking me as hard as he could. It wasn't long before I came again.

Later we adjourned to the bedroom where he proceeded to rock my world for the next three hours or so. He brought me to multiple orgasms, each one more intense and longer than the last and he deposited an enormous amount of cum inside my pussy. God knows how he was managing to produce so much and I was aware that large amounts of it oozed out of me and down onto the sheets. It became extremely sticky under my body.

It was as we lay together that he dropped the surprise on me.

Epilogue - Kevin's return

It was with a certain amount of trepidation that I turned the key in the lock and silently eased myself into the apartment. The two weeks away had been the worst time of my entire life. Not just the job, which had been truly dreadful but being so isolated it had given me a lot of time to think about my life; Heidi's life; our life together.

I'd come to the conclusion that we'd become seduced by the pursuit of material gain. Wanting and then buying the latest must have item. Well I'd certainly been guilty of that in the past, spending money we didn't have. And whilst I'd reined myself back in I knew Heidi still liked to shop. I just figured if I curbed her spending a little bit more then we'd be okay. Because being away from her for so long I'd come to realise that the money meant nothing. We had each other and that in itself was priceless. But here I was risking our cosy life together just to get my hands on a few thousand pounds. Six hundred to be precise or so I'd been reliably informed.

As I moved silently inside, closing the door behind me, my mind began to wander. It was still early. Would I find her in bed with Uncle George? My stomach turned over at the thought of that. I just didn't know what to expect. After all, I hadn't spoken to Heidi for two weeks and I'd decided that I wouldn't ring her to tell her I was coming home. I thought I'd surprise her. I wasn't so sure now that it had been a good idea.

I knew straight away that there was no-one home. You can sense it. The flat had an unhealthy smell to it, the sort you get when a property has been closed up with the windows shut for too long. I dropped my bag on the floor and did a quick tour around the place. As I suspected, it was empty. I noticed a vase of what looked like dead lilies sitting on the table. That really stunk.

I entered the bedroom. The rumpled covers were pulled back and were lying in an untidy heap at the end of the bed. They bore testament to the recent activity there. The bottom sheet was wrinkled and I could see what looked like something yellow and crusty on the surface. I looked closer. It was unmistakable. It was dried cum and there was a vast amount of it. I instantly felt a rush of nausea up into my throat. I gulped it back as my stomach turned over. My wife had fucked him in our bed!

I was conflicted. That WAS what I'd wanted, wasn't it? But the reality wasn't so good and it was all my fault. I moved unsteadily back into the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

And there it was, sitting on the worktop, next to the kettle. A hastily scrawled note on the back of an old envelope. I picked it up and read it. It was short and to the point.

Kev
I'll be back when the money runs out or Uncle George dies
sorry
still love you
Heidi x