The Inheritance Ch. 01

Story Info
Greed and an old man's desire.
1.7k words
4.13
34.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door, he wagged a bony finger at her.

“Your late Missy. Maybe we should just forget the whole damn thing!”

“I-I’m sorry Sir…”

She swallowed hard before stepping through the door.

“… I had to stay late and…”

“Shut up and get in here. Close that door behind you.”

She closed the door slowly, shutting off the little light there was from outside his home. Silently she followed several feet behind until he stopped and wheeled around to look at her.

“Alright now, lets get a look at you.”

Inhaling deeply, she took the light jacket she was wearing off and after folding it, looked for somewhere to put it.

“Might as well go in the bedroom there and put it on the dresser.”

She stepped out of the long hall and into his bedroom. The sun peeked around the edges of the old drapes giving the room an eerie feel. It smelled of liniment and reeked of age. Placing the jacket on the dresser, she turned to face him. His hard blue eyes moved over her from his wrinkled face.

“I’m waiting Missy.”

Her hands went to the top button of the cotton dress she was wearing. Slowly she undid each button as his tongue slithered around his thin lips.

“Well come on girl. No need to be shy. Hurry it up a little, I been waiting for more than an hour.”

Closing her eyes, she slid the light blue material off her shoulders. Stepping out of the dress, she folded it too before laying it on top of the discarded jacket. She now stood in front of the old bastard in her heels, white panties and matching bra. She forced her self to stand still when he rolled close to her, his bony hand snaking between her thighs. His cold, clammy fingers explored the soft inside of her thighs before he ran a single digit over the slight crease through the center of her white lace panties.

“Been a long time since I touched a woman like this. Thirty years since one as young as you. Let me see them titties.”

While his hand continued between her thighs, she reached behind her and unhooked the lace bra. Shaking now, she let it slide down her arms. Turning slightly to put it on the dresser, she felt his hand leave her thighs and cup her right breast. Her nails bit into her palms as he fondled the heavy flesh.

“Breast fed that little kid of yours eh?”

He began concentrating his attention on her nipple.

“Y-yes.”

“Bet these things were damn near perfect before you did.”

She tried to smile and nodded her head as he toyed with her tightening nipple.Releasing her breast, he rolled towards the bed. Looking over his silk covered shoulder, he snapped at her.

“There’s clean sheets in the second drawer.”

Positioning himself at the head of the bed, she heard the whir of the little motor that helped raise him to his feet as she located the clean sheets. Clutching them to her exposed chest, she crossed the room. Lifting the corner of the dirty sheet as far away from him as possible, she put the clean ones down on the now exposed rubber liner. Quickly she stripped the bed until his voice stopped her.

“There’s no hurry now Gal. You just take your time. I like watching you like this.”

Her stomach tightened realizing she was giving him quite the show, in heels with her breasts exposed. She cursed her husband for choosing the sheer lace that barely covered her hips. Finishing the far side of the bed, she had little choice but to move to the side where he was now standing, if that was what you would call it. Supported by the special wheel chair, he was leaning back into the monstrosity and staring at her.

Tugging the used sheets from the bed, she tucked the corner of the new ones before moving next to the old lecher to complete the task. She felt his hand immediately on her bottom.

“This is the best thing about having a kid. Fills out a skinny broads ass.”

She wanted to pull away, grab her clothes and leave this place. She couldn’t… No wouldn’t. She felt his hand wander over her bottom before his fingers slipped under the thin material near her sex. She straightened, moving away to collect the sheets that now lay on the floor. When she did, he chuckled.

“Just drop them in the hamper in the bathroom.”

She hurried more to get away for a minute than to please him.

“And when you’re in there, on the bottom shelf of the medicine cabinet, there’s a silver pill box. Bring it and that big glass filled with water back with you.”

She opened the door and turned on the light. The bathroom was surprisingly well lit and clean. She dropped the sheets in the hamper and opened the mirrored door. Glancing at the dozens of prescriptions, she saw the intricate silver box. Taking it and closing the door, she filled the large glass with water. Inhaling deeply, she returned the musty bedroom.

“Turn off the light, you think I’m made out of money.”

She bit her lip at his statement. Turning, she flipped the switch and moved in front of him.

“Well?”

His steel blue eyes stared at her from under bushy eyebrows. Opening the delicate latch, she looked at the small, light blue pills inside.

“Just one.”

Taking one, she dropped it on his slightly extended tongue and handed him the water. She couldn’t help watching as it disappeared between his thin lips or noticing the sagging skin of his cheeks tighten as he swallowed. His yellow stained fingers trembled slightly as he drank a small portion of the water. Placing the glass on the nightstand, he turned his attention back to her. He held her eyes until she turned hers away. She felt his hand on her breast again. She tried not to think about his fingers as he cupped her breast, weighing it in his hand.

“How old is that kid of yours now?”

She fought back the urge that filled her stomach.

“John is two.”

He chuckled.

“Named him after his Daddy eh?”

She looked back at him.

“Yes.”

“You gonna have another one?”

She swallowed hard. It was none of his business.

“W-when we can afford it.”

As her words hung between them, he began exploring her other breast. She stood still, allowing him to tug on her nipple before he pinched it lightly.

“Help get me on the bed.”

She wasn’t ready, but she knew she never would be. Moving to his side, she slipped her arm between his robe-covered body and the chair that awkwardly held him in an upright position. His own arm rested on her shoulders as she struggled to move his slender frame onto the bed.

“Thid good.”

He adjusted himself before settling on the edge of the bed. The dark red silk parted, showing her the legs of the cheap pajamas he wore. Inhaling deeply, she stood in front of him, forcing her hands to go to his waist. She fumbled with the shiny belt that held his expensive robe closed before finally opening it. Taking the towel wrapped around his shoulders, she folded it before placing on the nightstand. Turning back towards him, she tried to smile. It was going to happen, although she wasn’t sure what. He crooked his finger at her and she stepped closer.

His hands settled oh her hips, his fingers directing her to straddle his knees. He began kissing her breasts. Gently at first, his thin lips moving over the snow-white skin until he began sucking on her nipple. She felt him nip the tightened skin. She stepped back as he chuckled.

“I can fix that.”

He crooked his finger again. She straddled his knees. He kissed her breasts and then leaned against her, his head at her side. She heard something splash lightly behind her. His mouth covered her nipple again and he began sucking the tip of her breast. She gasped when he pinched the covered skin. Looking over her shoulder, she saw his teeth in the bottom of the large glass. She closed her eyes tightly as he continued to nurse at her breast, fighting the many thoughts that rushed through her mind. She tried thinking about her husband, the bills and anything else to justify her being here.

Then his hands were moving inside her thighs, pushing the last covering to the side. She went rigid when he slipped his fingers between her folds, exposing her clit. His mouth moved to her other nipple as his fingers sent a familiar sensation throughout her lower body. She struggled to remain where she was, feeling her body beginning to respond to his expert manipulations. He continued with her breast, sucking and then mouthing her nipple. His fingers moved over her dampening pussy, stroking gently and occasionally teasing the entrance inside. She was panting when he released her hard, swollen nipple.

“Not bad for an old man eh?”

His fingers were massaging the sensitive skin between her open sex and her bottom.

Keeping her eyes closed, she nodded.

“We still have a little time. Why don’t you get out of those panties and join me on the bed.”

She stepped back not fully understanding what he meant. Pushing the white lace off her hips, she gasped when she bent to remove them completely. His hand was moving over his cock, now exposed through the pajamas. What made her gasp was that the long, slender flesh was thickening under his touch. She never thought at his age she’d have to experience that. Straightening, she continued to watch him stroke the expanding flesh. Already larger than her husbands, she knew it wasn’t hard enough yet.

“My doctor refused to give me prescription for Viagra, but James got a hold of some for me.”

She shook her head as she continued watching it harden.

“But… I thought…”

“You think it’s only you and John that want my money? I have two grandsons remember? Thursday Kim gets her chance to show Grand Dad who loves him the most.”

She started to tremble. Everything that she and her husband had talked about was different now. The old man could get it up and God only knew what he had in mind.

“Come over here. It’s been to many years…”

(Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. I want to improve my writing to earn your votes.)