The Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, Master!" Marianne screamed. "Master, fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEHEEHEE!"

I whimpered as I looked down at Marianne's gigantic ass wobbling against my pelvis. I was too horny to think of anything else besides staving off my orgasm. Admitting defeat to myself, I bent forward and rested myself atop Marianne's sweaty back. A few thrusts later, I came inside of her rectum. When I had stopped my thrusts, we both remained where we were.

"Oh, Master," Marianne panted. "I can still feel you inside of me."

I said nothing, though internally I was grateful for the use of her body. I wanted to lavish her with kisses and words of affection, but the carnal, bestial side of me didn't want to ruin our slave-master relationship. Instead, I wearily pulled my dick out of her asshole and sauntered off to the bathroom to take a piss. I stood awkwardly in front of the toilet, trying to aim my half-hard cock so that it would not miss the inside of the bowl. I gave myself a sniff; a shower was definitely in order.

As I walked towards the shower, I suddenly registered the massive bathtub nearby. I turned on the water and deposited a very large amount of bubble bath liquid inside. I turned my face towards the bathroom doorway.

"Slave!" I called out. "Get in here and give me a bath!"

A few minutes later, Marianne walked inside the bathroom, still hard as a rock. Though we had been having sex for months, her sexual stamina always amazed me. She stopped to stand beside me as we both waited for the bathtub to fill.

"What is it?" I asked, as I noticed her anxious fidgeting.

"I'm sorry, Master," she said. "But, I didn't get to cum."

"Fine," I sighed. "Face the tub."

As she turned to face the bathtub, I got behind her and began to fondle her breasts. I loved the way my hands seemed to sink into her large melons. I pinched her stiff nipples, and though I couldn't see them from where I stood, I imagined that I was pinching two brown, overcooked cocktail wieners. It took no time at all to feel them staining my hands with milk. I buried my face in her hair and inhaled deeply.

"Master, please! I'm begging you!" Marianne said in a voice hoarse with desire. "OH! Yeah! Ooooooh!"

I abandoned her breasts and used both hands to stroke the giant log of flesh protruding from her loins. It gave me an unparalleled sense of glee to hear her grunting like a bitch as I gave her a handjob. I could feel myself getting hard as my waking cock slapped against her backside. Every so often I felt it slide along the crack of her ass. The need to take her anus was great, but I held back.

"You going to cum yet, you long-donged freak?" I asked Marianne.

"In a minute! I...ahhh...ooooh...oooh...OOOOH!"

I felt her cock pulsate within my grasp as a large streak of semen sailed through the air and made contact with the bathroom wall. A second blast hit the wall. The third one landed inside of the bathwater with a large PLOP.

Marianne staggered from the sensation of her orgasm, leaning on the edge of the bathtub for support. Her long dick started to wilt and dripped cum on her feet. I abandoned my slave and climbed into the bathtub. I smiled as I looked at Marianne still reeling from her ejaculation. Now I was the only one in the room with an erection.

"My poor slave," I said. "Come join me in the tub."

"Yes, Master," she said.

Marianne climbed into the bathtub, the hot, sudsy water clinging to every inch of her voluptuous body.

"Come bathe me," I commanded.

"Yes, Master."

She grabbed a washcloth and a bar of hotel soap. I lounged against the tub lazily as she scrubbed every inch of my body. When she had finished, she used her breasts to sandwich my penis underneath the water. I had to say, she had been trained well. I dampened her hair, grabbed a nearby bottle of shampoo and lathered her scalp.

"Thank you, my Master."

"Marianne, I want to ask you something, and I want you to be completely honest. Go ahead and rinse."

"What is it?"

"Who was kinkier, me or my dad?"

Her face broke out into a huge smile. "Your dad. Definitely."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" I chuckled." Was he really rough?"

"Oh, yeah. He was a big fan of sex toys. At least once a week he would make me wear a butt plug or chastity belt. Bondage, whipping, golden showers..."

"Okay, that's enough."

12