The Initiation

Story Info
He's initiated into the vampire clan.
2.6k words
4.16
20.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in my stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story.

Continued From The Virgin...

I awoke to find myself incased in darkness, cuddled up to something warm, soft, and sweet smelling. I went to get up but I found that I was in a very confined area. Then I felt the hand on my arm. A groggy voice said, "No, not yet love. Your body hasn't adjusted to the change fully. It's still the middle of the day, but I see that you've healed rather fast." I was able to turn over, finding this beautiful woman next to me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

She sighed, "Unfortunately, your mind hasn't fully come to terms with everything yet. Your memory has stashed away what happened last night."

"What are you talking about? And who are you?" I asked again, scared this time.

"Kiss me and look into my eyes." She replied.

I was slightly apprehensive so the woman kissed me full on the lips while we locked eyes. Instantly I saw a flashback to the night before. The night when I was turned into the husband of a vampire queen.

"Sun Lee?" I asked.

She smiled, "That's much better." Sounding a bit relieved. "Remember, tonight is your initiation into our clan. And you and I will be joined as one."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll find out tonight. Now, go back to sleep." Sun Lee embraced me and we again locked eyes. Suddenly, I felt drowsy and lay down on her breasts, using them as pillows.

A soft voice was speaking into my ear, actually it was more like a combination between a hiss and a whisper. "Wake up my darling. It's time." I instantly snapped awake. The thought of what lay ahead actually excited me but also frightened me. Sun Lee stepped out of our coffin while I still lay there.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm scared. What if they don't 'accept me'?" I asked, "Besides, I'm so shy that I'll probably pass out on the spot."

"Here, I'll make it a little easier on you. Find a dark corner and hide on the ceiling." And with that, she sort of jumped and stuck to the wall.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"All you have to do is jump and you'll be able to cling to the wall. Just try."

A little hesitant at first, I bent my knees, jumped and smacked straight into the wall. My mouth started to heat up. I put a finger in my mouth, pulled it out, and found it nearly covered in blood.

"Ooh, poor baby." Sun Lee said, coming off the wall and licking the blood off of my finger. "Try again."

I bent my legs, jumped, and this time I clung to the wall. I found walking on walls was just like walking on the ground.

"Hide in that corner." She said, pointing to a dark and secluded corner. I moved into the hidden space and she hollered for the other two female vampires, they quickly appeared by her side.

Both were Asian just like Sun Lee was. One had ruby red hair and pale blue eyes and the other had jet-black hair and slightly gray eyes. Both were about the same height as Lee was, and both looked very confused.

"Where is he?" Asked the red head.

Sun Lee nodded towards me in the dark corner and said, "He's there, but he's very shy. He wants to do the initiation but first you have to let him get used to you. I can tell he's spent many a year alone with no one there for him."

The two looked at each other and shrugged. The red head pointed to herself and said, "I'm Christi." The dark haired one did the same and said that her name was Jade"H-h-h-h-hello." I managed to stammer. The two smiled, revealing their fangs.

Sun Lee gathered them close together and started to whisper into their ears. Even though I was in the corner, I could still hear with my new and improved hearing. "Maybe you two should get naked, then he ought to come down. Besides, he's the best I've had in nearly a hundred years and it would be a waste if he died." Sun Lee smiled at me. The two turned to face the corner and proceeded to undress, but what they didn't know was that I was now hiding in the opposite corner in a little more light than before. I saw Sun Lee nod and as gracefully as a cat, I hopped down from the ceiling without the two realizing it. Now they were nude and standing there, hoping that I'd come down from where they thought I was.

I crept up behind Christi and suddenly grabbed her and literally threw her onto the bed, the same bed that witnessed my turning. Again like a cat I pounced on her and we kissed like mad. Jade hopped on the bed with us, I broke the kiss, and said in a carnal voice, "Only one at a time." She slowly slinked off of the bed into a chair waiting eagerly for her turn.

Suddenly Sun Lee, my Queen, spoke up, "The ceremony must be fully completed tonight or else you'll perish." That caught my attention. "So in order to have plenty of time to complete the ceremony and feed, let's just keep it at oral for tonight?"

I quickly agreed, but the other two were rather sad that there were limitations to this ceremony. I kissed Christi again and slid down to her breasts licking her nipples and I blew on them both a couple of times sending shivers up and down Christi's body. I looked up, Christi's eyes were closed tight and she had this look of pure pleasure on her face. When I hadn't done anything for about a minute she opened her eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

Again she smiled showing her fangs. "Oh yeah. But you do know you must hurry, because we still have to hunt and all." I nodded and went straight for her bush, parting her hair and rubbing around, searching for her clit. When I finally found it I sort of squeezed it, which made Christi inhale sharply. I started to take her in my mouth when I felt the bed shake a little. I pulled away and there was Jade again.

"I thought I told you to get off." I said, really pissed.

"I told her to get on." Sun Lee said.

"Why?"

"Because, things will go a lot faster if we do it this way." She replied. I sighed and nodded. Jade gave a squeal of excitement. I went back to work on Christi's cunt, when I felt my cock slip into Jade's warm, wet mouth. Man, she knew hot to work a cock. I furiously sucked on Christi's little love nub which made her shake and jump all over the bed, while Jade nearly brought me off nearly a dozen times already. When I really felt like I was gonna cum I looked to her.

"Don't make me cum yet. I want to cum on both of your faces, that away you'll both get a taste of me." Even with my cock still in her mouth Jade was able to smile, showing off her fangs. We went back to what we were doing (except for Christi, because she was still moaning while I was talking). Finally, I pulled away from Christi and said, "It's time for you two to switch." Which pissed off Christi.

"That's not fair, I haven't came yet." She said.

"Neither have I, but it's not fair to Jade for you to have all the fun and her being stuck with the 'short end of the stick' so to speak."

Reluctantly, Christi switched places with Jade and I furiously brought her close to an orgasm doing that exact same thing that I had done to Christi. Christi wasn't bad at giving head either. To be honest, I think she was much better than Jade was. I flipped over onto my back and motioned for Christi to sit on my face. Immediately I took her clit into my mouth and with my fang, carefully bit down. Almost instantly, my face was flooded with a mixture of her cum and a little bit of her blood.

Cristi fell off the bed, literally, and I motioned for Jade, but instead of biting her clit, I "hummed" it, sending vibrations of different frequencies up into her body, this got her to cum quickly. She fell back onto the bed, flat of her back. The two lay there in their respectable positions for no more than thirty seconds when they were back up, licking their juices off of my face, but not before I got a taste of the concoction. Actually, the taste nearly sent me into an orgasm of my own it tasted so good.

After I felt that my face was thoroughly clean I shoved the two away and said, "Now it's my turn." I scooted off the bed and stood up.

Quickly the two raised their hands and before there was any kind of contact we all froze when we heard, "What the fuck do you two think you're doing?" It was Sun Lee. "If anyone's gonna finish him off, it's gonna be me." Quickly but gracefully she strode over to me and wrapped her tiny hand around my cock and started to kiss me. It only took a couple of jerks before I started to coat the two girl's faces. Let me tell you, their entire face was a lot whiter now, than I'd bet it had ever been.

The two kissed and started to lick my cum off of each other's faces, slowly, and seductively. Sun Lee shoved Kristi away (she had the least cum remaining on her face) and then she slapped Jade. "Give your queen some of that." And quickly after the end of her sentence she kissed Jade and licked the remainder of my cum off of her face. Christi sat back up, on the wooden floor, flat of her ass, when Sun Lee kissed her and licked her face clean also.

The three formed a triangle and all nodded their heads in unison. Sun Lee was the first to rise. "You have been accepted into our clan. Like I thought you would have. Now for the first phase, Jade and Kristi must drink from you. Unfortunately, you've had nothing to eat. And alas, the sun will be up in a couple of hours and we need to replenish our stock of blood."

"So what's gonna happen to me when they drink from me? Won't I die without any blood?"

"Technically, you should but our joining will give you more of my blood, which should be enough to last you until we are able to get you adequate food."

"Okay." I said. "I trust you." Jade and Kristi both came up to me and pushed me down onto the bed. Both started to lick my neck like Sun Lee did the night before. Quickly both plunged their fangs into my neck and started to drain the very little blood that was in my to begin with. After they had finished my body started to jerk violently and I felt my eyes roll into my head, I was blind.

"Oh no. You two have drained too much from him. You two go and quickly get more blood. I don't care how hard you have to search, you must be quick or else he won't be able to survive until tomorrow night." Said Sun Lee.

My body was still convulsing rather hard something pressed up against my mouth and my warmth flooded into my mouth, just like last night. My body stopped shaking and my vision was now extremely blurry. Just when the pain from two vampire bites went away, I felt another in my hand. Again my body convulsed and my vision faded. I felt the warmth still flowing into my mouth and sometime during the convulsions, the fangs left my arm.

I started to move, but then I just froze. My body not moving. Bright light flooded my vision and far away I could see a shadow quickly running towards me. The light slowly died down and I realize that it's Sun Lee. Quickly she grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thank the stars. You're still alive." She exclaimed, still holding me tightly.

"I wouldn't say undead alive." I replied.

She smiled, "No, you're still alive. Right now you're unconscious."

"If that's so, how are you here?"

"When we drank from each other tonight. We became joined mentally and spiritually. We have the ability now to speak to each other in mind and even 'travel' into each other's mind. We can even read each other's thoughts." She said excitedly.

I started to cry. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm scared that I'm gonna die for real." She just held me tighter against her.

"They're on there way now. Until they get here, you need to rest." Everything went blank.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I opened my eyes the sun was just about to break over the horizon. Through the slits in my eye I could see the three hovering over me.

"Sunlight...hurry." The three took their first notice of the sunrise. Quickly they tossed me into the coffin and Sun Lee hopped in and closed the lid, moments later the sun broke through the window.

I felt Sun Lee gave me another hug. "That was close. Unfortunately, we were unable to feed you in time, but the rest of us, have had our fill. So in order for you to make it until night, you have to drink from me again."

She moved her neck close to my mouth, but I didn't do anything, I couldn't.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Weak...can't do it. Can't even see." I replied.

"I have a better idea." She said. "Drink from here."

"Where? I...still can't...see. I don't...want to try...to drink...from your neck, I may...mess up."

"You won't be drinking from my neck, but I know you'll enjoy it." She said. I started to speak but she put her finger to my lips. "Just drink."

She stuck something into my mouth and again the warm sensation flooded my mouth with her blood, but I couldn't figure out where I was drinking. Then it hit me. Slowly I raised my hand to the source of the reservoir of blood, something soft and squishy. I was breast-feeding from her, but instead of normal breast milk, she was feeding me her blood. After a couple of minutes she pulled her breast from my mouth.

"Thank you." I replied weakly.

"There, that ought to last until tonight." She drew me in closer to warm embrace. "When we arise we'll feed and then we will all go out."

"Go out, what for?" I asked, snuggling against her soft body.

"Tomorrow is your first hunt and we all want to see how you do. Now go to sleep my darling. Maybe if you're good tomorrow, you and I will have some fun when we get back." I yawned and lay my head down on Sun Lee's chest and dozed off, wondering what it would be like when I made my first kill tomorrow night.

To Be Continued...