The Initiation

Story Info
Couple experiences initiation by ordeal.
2.2k words
4.14
153.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
422 Followers

I recently received an anonymous comment on my other Literotica stories from a guy who claimed to be writing from Egypt. He unknowingly provided me with an idea for a fictitious story that closely parallels themes from my non-fiction stories. So here goes.

For months now I had been pestering hubby about joining a new swingers club near our home in Carson City, Nevada. He had looked into it, but was worried that the initiation process seemed pretty extreme. Without divulging the actual process, the club owners, Aaron and Silvia, had told hubby that we were welcome to join as long as we agreed to the initiation. Bored with what we had experienced at other local clubs, we were up for something new. Weeks after applying for membership, we finally received our invitation to join. With directions to arrive at 8 PM Saturday night, we headed out to the club, a renovated turn-of-the-century mansion, located a dozen miles out in the desert east of town.

Not sure what to wear, I donned a black, night-clubby style jump suit, and a pair of three-inch heels. This outfit is a favorite of hubby’s, as it shows off my slightly sloppy 41-year-old ass and my perky 36c titties. Of particular interest to hubby is that, in the right light, my body is clearly visible to the casual observer. He has always seemed to find that “perfect light” to pose me in, showing off the pubies of my thick red-haired pussy to anyone that might take notice.

Arriving at the club, we were ushered into the cocktail lounge where we joined at least two-dozen other couples along with an assortment of single men. To look around, one would never suspect that this was a premier hot spot for swingers. In the lounge, hubby and I enjoyed a few drinks while chatting with some of the other couples. Everyone was very pleasant, and genuinely excited that we would soon be part of the membership.

After about an hour and a half, Aaron and Sylvia joined us in the lounge. They were a handsome couple that I guessed to be in their late 40’s. The four of us shared some of our previous experiences in local clubs, and talked about some of the features unique to The Mansion Club.

I was starting to feel no pain, as the drinks were having their anticipated effect. What I actually anticipated with the initiation process would be some private swing time with Aaron and Sylvia. Both of them were really hot, and I was starting to look forward to the session. So I wasn’t too surprised when Sylvia beckoned me to join her in the back room. Hubby stayed behind with Aaron, who ordered another round of drinks for the two of them as we left the room.

Sylvia led me down some stairs and into a large dimly lit room. Illuminated in the center of the room was a narrow bed that looked more like a sturdy message table. The room itself seemed oval shaped and the walls were concealed behind a floor-to-ceiling deep red curtain. Looking back at the door we had just entered, I saw that the wall was one giant mirror, creating the image of a much larger room.

Sylvia smiled at me and asked if she could remove my jumpsuit. Before I could respond, she was sliding the thin material over my shoulders and exposing my breasts. As she did, she stepped behind me, gently kissing the back of my neck. Her hot breath and lips instantly turned me on, as she cupped both my breasts in her hands.

Continuing to slide my suit down to my hips, Sylvia caressed my body with her hands as she gently nibbled on my ear. In a moment, my jumpsuit was down around my ankles, and I was stepping clear, careful to leave my heels on. Her hands continued to explore my body, eventually finding my plush red-haired pussy. She seemed especially intrigued by what she was feeling in her hands.

I thought that I would cum right there in the middle of the floor, when I felt Sylvia leading me over to the pedestal-like bed. As she laid me on my back, she whispered in my ear that the initiation process required that she bind my hands. Hearing no objection from me, she lifted my arms to the head of the bed. A moment later, hands together, my wrists were secured with soft leather restraints that were attached to the end of the bed.

Sylvia rose slightly, then gently kissed my lips. Her experienced tongue slid into my mouth as she pressed her lips harder against mine. Finally, she stood up, stepped back, and seemed to mentally record the picture of my naked body lying on that bed. I wasn’t scared at all about being restrained in such an exposed position, at least not with Sylvia in the room with me. Before leaving, she explained to me that what was about to happen could be one of the greatest sexual experience ever. She said that I could demand the initiation stop at any time, cautioning me however, that to do so would mean that hubby and I would not be admitted to the club. She also pointed out that we only had one chance, so if we failed the initiation, we would not be invited back.

Left all alone, naked and tied to a bed, I was becoming increasingly anxious. I strained to look around the room, finally realizing that the mirrored wall enabled me to see all areas of the room.

After what seemed like an eternity, I could hear people moving about in what sounded like the adjacent rooms. I still expected to see Sylvia, Aaron, and hubby, enter the room at any moment and surprise me with a hot love-making session. It wasn’t until I saw the curtain begin to draw back that I realized that I was in for something I never would have imagined.

As the curtain continued tracking around the room, I quickly realized that the room was surround by a seating gallery of sorts, which, to my shock, was filled with people. Although the light was dim, I started to recognize some of the faces in the audience. They were, of course, the same people who had been enjoying cocktails in the lounge. I also realized that the gallery was packed and that there was nothing separating the crowd from me but a low standing banister. Lying there frozen with panic, I wondered what would happen next.

Before long, I was joined in the room by Aaron, who was accompanied by two men and a woman. Aaron stepped over to a podium in the corner of the room, while the three others approached the bed. As they neared, I could see that all three were in their early 30’s, attractive, and very well built. They wore dark red robes and seemed to be very focused on me. As they reached the bed, they all promptly disrobed, which drew applause from the audience.

Speaking into a mic, Aaron welcomed the audience to the initiation process. I was introduced, as were the three standing next to me. Next, Aaron introduced hubby, who I could see stand up in the audience and acknowledge the introduction. I wondered if hubby had known what was going to happen, or if he was just as surprised as I.

“Let us begin.” Said Aaron, as he walked across the room towards the audience.

“Have the girl give the lady a bit of tongue.” Cried a man in the crowd. With that, Aaron held out a basket in front of the man, as though asking for a church offering. I could see the man put something in the basket, and Aaron gesture his approval to the girl standing next to me. Before I knew it, I could feel the girl spreading my legs and begin to probe my pussy with her tongue.

“The men must each suck those beautiful tits.” Yelled a woman’s voice. Once again, Aaron obtained his “collection” before nodding approval to the two men. The two promptly dropped to their knees and began sucking on my already erect nipples.

The sensation was driving me quickly to orgasm, as I looked around the room at all the onlookers. I could not believe this was happening to me. I thought I would be embarrassed to cum with an audience looking on, but when the time came, nothing mattered but the ecstasy caused by that beautiful tongue. I was completely at their mercy, and I didn’t care!

The calls for different “action” came every three or four minutes. I might spend a few minutes with a hefty cock in my mouth, then switch to the girl gyrating her shaved pussy over my tongue. Not once did I think to ask for the initiation to stop. I actually ceased paying attention to what the audience was calling for, and merely flowed with the changes as though part of an organized choreography.

With a momentary break in the action, both men stood up and rolled me over on my stomach, then pulled me up to my knees. My restraints were obviously on a pivot of some sort as my restraints were not twisting. Perched on my hands and knees, one of the men slid face-up under me, and drew my hips to his. I could feel his cock throbbing on my tummy. I watched the girl slide around behind me, grab the man’s cock, and begin rubbing its head along the lips of my pussy.

After a moment, I could feel her easing the cock inside me. I felt as though I could cum at that very moment. The man’s grip on my ass tightened and pulled me down on him, forcing his dick deep inside me. I was gasping with pleasure as he slowly began sliding his tool in and out.

Looking to the side, I could see the girl working the other man’s cock with her hands. She was using plenty of lube, and I assumed she was working on getting him off. Once again, I was completely wrong.

The other guy stepped up behind me, straddled the legs of the guy I was on top of, and began sliding his greased dick up and down the crack of my ass. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what was about to happen. I have to admit, the thought of taking a cock in each hole made me tremble. I was incredibly hot already, but afraid that the pain would be too much for me to bear.

With the girl guiding his cock, I could feel the head of his engorged dick push on my asshole. I decided to try to relax and just let it all happen. As I did, I felt his cock push slowly into my ass, and with it, came quite a bit of pain. But the pain soon gave way to a level of pleasure the likes of which I had never ever experienced. Once inside me, both men began alternately stroking their cocks in and out of me. Thankfully, they were both slow and gentle, at least until my body could adjust to the strain of having both my holes filled.

As the two men began increasing their rhythm, I could feel myself losing what little self-control that I had left. Alternately gasping and moaning with pleasure, I could hear the audience shouting to express their pleasure at what they were seeing. I heard someone call out for Aaron to “fill the last hole”, and I knew what was coming.

With my wrists still restrained to the bed, I was completely at the mercy of the two men below and above me. Aaron straddled the head of the bed, dropped his pants to reveal a sizeable erection, and promptly fed his cock into my mouth. Without the use of my hands, all I could do was let him fuck my mouth, and fuck it he did.

Having experienced more orgasms this night that ever before, I did not think another possible. But as the two men began alternately plunging their cocks deeper and harder. I could feel my body preparing for yet another wonderful moment. I knew the men were also close to cumming as well. As though on cue, both men made a final plunge together, burrowing their cocks deep inside me at the same time and causing me to squeal in ecstasy. Aaron also let out a loud groan as hot cum shot from his cock to the back of my throat.

As the audience shouted and applauded, I felt as though I had just completed the final movement of a symphony, it was such a surreal moment. Later that night, Sylvia confirmed that I had in fact passed the initiation. Sitting in the lounge with her and Aaron, I asked what hubby could be expecting for his part of the initiation. Aaron shook his head and explained that Hubby’s initiation was watching me that night. He explained how hubby could have stopped the initiation at any time, but doing so would have caused us to fail.

“What about all the money you collected?” I asked. Sylvia explained how 100% of all money raised through initiations, and similar activities, were put towards the continued restoration of the mansion.

“Thanks to you, and that incredibly erotic act you shared with the club, we probably raised enough money to finish the restoration!” Aaron exclaimed.

I was tired, and certainly a bit sore from the experience, but I was already looking forward to more adventures at The Mansion Club.

sharedare
sharedare
422 Followers