The Initiation of Slut Emilie

Story Info
Emilie becomes my Slut; this is the story of her initiation.
4.7k words
4.11
45.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a collaboration with 'Emilie' -- she provided the inspiration, I provided the words.

..........

One evening I was plugging away on the Lit Personals Board when I came across Emilie. She was a 'Virgin' poster, English, from French parents, about 26 and a designer, living near Bristol. She said in her profile that she was bi and liked to be dominated. I emailed her, (along with half a dozen other guys I later discovered) saying that if she fancied some fun I was her man. Her reply was short and curt, but I duly tried again and this time she said that she was interested in corresponding with me.

After this we chatted regularly using Hotmail. It became quickly apparent that Emilie wanted more than just to be dominated but she wanted a Master. This was not something new to me.

Emilie told me that she liked to be pinned down and held captive. She even admitted that her previous Master had urinated on her and even made her sit it her own piss for hours at a time. She said that her ultimate enjoyment is to have an enema and then fucked from behind doggy style. Her previous Master had done this to her and although she found the experience painful she enjoyed pleasuring her Master. This was just I wanted to hear.

I am an experienced Master and I have a large number of willing Slut's who visit me. Before a lady can become one of my Slut's they need to go through an initiation process, although none of my Slut's ever know it at the time! Not until after they have passed the initiation.

I wanted to be Emilie's first and only Master. I explained to Emilie that I could only be a Master that could give out both pleasure and pain in equal measures. Emilie accepted this and our cyber friendship developed over the weeks and months, in the form of emails that we wrote and read during the day. We would both sneak off at our respective workplaces to the toilet for a crafty play with ourselves after our lunchtime exchange of emails.

I eventually asked Emilie if she wanted to progress to the 'next stage', which would be speaking on the phone. This was a delicate subject as I had mentioned it before but I think she found the idea a bit scary, a little bit too 'real'. Surprisingly she said yes.

I had to organize a night when it was convenient and when Emilie could be own her own. Although I appear to be a highly dominant Master of course I still have nerves. What did her voice sound like? How could I break the ice without sounding a complete idiot? Would she be as abrupt as she was when I first emailed her? It would be like a strange first date.

I texted Emilie a few hours before our planned phone call a couple of times, with each text getting more explicit. Trying to get her in the mood. I usually got quick responses and I could tell that Lisa was both excited and scared shitless about our impending phone call. Putty in my hands!!

We decided that I would ring her as I was on my mobile and the call would be expensive (hopefully). I dialed the number...the phone rang for ages.

She answered the phone. Emilie had a very cute accent. A tinge of West Country burr mixed in with a lovely French twinge. We skirted around for a bit, saying that it's very weird to hear each others voices etc, etc. After a few minutes polite chitchat, I changed the subject and asked Emilie to go to her bedroom and to lock the door, turn off the lights, and place two candles and incense burner by her bed. I told her to get her rabbit vibrator and some lube and that I would phone her back in five minutes.

The five minutes passed quickly and we spoke again. I asked what she was wearing and she said she was wearing red crotch less knickers and her 1950's style push up breast hugging bra. Lovely.

I asked Emilie if she had her rabbit vibrator handy and some lube and she responded by putting the vibrator close to the phone, with it switched on. I took that as a yes.

I started to lay the scene, imaging if I was actually in her bedroom with her. I was now, in our minds at least, tying Emilie to the bed posts, using soft strips of silk, with her facing the bed, with her ass pointing upwards. I started to kiss the back of her neck while stroking her body. My hands feeling her breasts, the back of her neck, her inner thigh, the mold of her pussey through her panties, running my hands constantly across her body. At the same time I was telling Emilie that she was now my Slut and that I now had her totally under my control and that I will do anything I want with her.

'Yes, Master' she replied down the phone.

I could tell Emilie was enjoying this, as she was giving out short low moans and responses down the phone. I wasn't sure if she was yet pleasuring herself but my descriptions were obviously turning her on. I carried on........

'You are tied up now with your ass protruding upwards, I'm now rubbing your rabbit vibrator gently against your cunt lips. How does that feel?' I enquired.

I didn't receive an audible reply just a long soft groan.

'Now I'm inserting the rabbit vibrator into you pussy as I wet a finger and moisten your ass hole'.

'Oh Master, please be gentle' came the panted response from Emily.

'I will decide what I do Emilie, I am your Master. Now I am inserting the other vibrator into you ass'

Emilie gave another muffled moan.

'You now have a vibrator in you dripping wet cunt and another in your ass. You are tied up and you are my defenseless slut. I'm now wedging the vibrator deep into you cunt and ass and turning the vibration speed up to full throttle. I'm leaving the vibrator in there and I'm moving up to you head where I want you to suck my cock'.

'Yes Master' came the response from the phone.

'You are now sucking my cock with long deep strokes, taking my full shaft down you throat. I command you to increase the pace of your strokes. I want to come deep down your throat and for you to swallow every drop of cum'.

Again I received a muffled response and I could tell from the slapping sounds and the moans that this was having a very erotic effect of Emilie. It was also turning me on as well and I was pumping my cock imaging the scenario I had described to Emilie but also imaging her masturbating herself as we talked.

'Emilie I'm going to come now, so I'm pushing my cock deep down you throat.'

I wanked my cock faster now, feeling the spunk rising, I give out a moan down the phone and this is too much for Emily and I hear her give out a large scream.

'OK I'm pumping my hot sticky cum down your throat. Swallow every last drop'.

'Oh yes Master, that's lovely Master' replied Emilie.

After our joint orgasm we take a while to say anything. Then I summoned up the courage and asked Emilie if she would like to visit my house the next evening. I explained to Emilie that I was in fact an expert Master, with a number of willing Sluts. I told her that I have my own dungeon and various mechanisms for applying both pain and pleasure. If she wanted to be my Slut she would have to allow me to do anything to her as and when I required. She would have to give her body to me totally. Emilie went quiet for a long time and then replied 'What is your address and what time do you want me'.

We arranged to meet at 8pm the next week. I specifically asked Emilie to wear black fish net stockings with a crotch less panties and a black lace bra. I asked her to make sure the tips of the bra were cut out revealing her naked nipples. She was to come only wearing a long mac and a pair of delicate black ball shoes. I think she was a bit taken a back with my clothing demands but she replied that this was no problem.

..............................

I have an Edwardian house on one the more expensive streets of Bath. I have converted the cellar into two part, one part my bedroom and the other into a dungeon. My bedroom is neatly decorated with fine wallpaper, a nice Edwardian nude painting with a intricate gold frame and a large Queen Size four poster bed. I have a large Plasma TV screen mounted at the far end of the room, above an ornate cast iron fireplace which can be seen directly from my bed. I also have a small Plasma TV mounted in the far corner of roof of the four poster bed. I have a large Turkish carpet on the floor, which fills the whole room except for 3ft around the whole edge of the room. Underneath the carpet is a traditional flagstone floor.

The Dungeon is to right of my bed and is accessed through a small door that you need to lower yourself to get through. The floor of the dungeon is a flagstone floor and the walls are the yellow limestone of the exterior of the building. To left of the wood burner I have another large Plasma TV, wall mounted. Underneath the screen is a digital camera on a tripod, which has wheels. To the left of the door is a wood burner with a chimney leading upwards. In side the dungeon I have a medical examination table, covered in black leather and restraining leather straps and a gag. At the end of the medical examination table I have a homemade 'fuck machine' which is motor mounted on a portable trolley. Connected to the PTO shaft is an adapter, which can take any shape and sized dildo.

On another wall is a series of round hoops bolted into the wall. Two lower hoops with a chains, both leading to feet manacles. Two mid hoops again with short chains, both leading to wrist manacles. The top hoop is linked to a neck manacle and a rather manky looking leather gag. Beside the hoops are straightforward wall mounted manacles used for pinning someone hard up against the wall in a crucifix position. On the floor directly underneath the manacle area is a drain.

On another wall is a series of shelves with a wide selection of whips, dildo's, clamps, vibrators, butt plugs, syringes, and leather gags. All manner of devices to inflict both pleasure and pain. I like to think I'm both James Bond and the 'Q' of my little corner of South West England. Licensed to get horney!

.................................

Emilie rang the door bell spot on 8pm. I answered the door looking austere and dominant. I ushered Emilie into the house and guided her into my bedroom without any conversation. I had lit the fire in both the bedroom and the Dungeon in preparation. I had already placed a champagne cooler by the side of the bed with a nice chilled bottle of Spanish Cava.

I asked Emilie to remove her coat for me, which did, displaying a very fine body. Nice legs with very pert breasts, her nipples peaking out her bra as requested. I asked Emily to sit on the bed and poured her a glass of champagne. I switched on the Plasma TV which was showing a well selected hard core porn movie, with a woman tied up and blindfolded, on all four being fucked from behind with a lady with a strap on while she gives a man in front of her a blow job.

We started to chat and I joked around a bit. I asked Emily to move up with me to the top of the bed and lie down. We did so, now looking at the smaller Plasma screen at the top corner of the bed. Emilie had now visibly relaxed. I placed my hand near the entrance to her crotch less panties and quickly brushed a finger onto her pussey lips for the first time, feeling her moisture. Emilie was transfixed with the action on the TV now, which had moved onto the blindfolded lady being double penetrated.

As she was staring intently at the screen I asked her to start masturbating for me. As she did this, I got up of the bed and took of my clothes so that I was totally naked and sporting a very hard erection. I lay down beside Emilie and asked her to start wanking my cock and as I start to masturbate her. I then started to inform Emily that if she wanted to be my Slut she would have to everything that I commanded. Everything.

I explained that she should trust me and that if she ever wanted to leave the room all she had to do was ask and she would be free to leave. This or the fact that I was now frigging her pussey, with very short fast strokes, had a big effect on her and she was moaning deeply while wanking my cock hard and tight. I commanded Emily to stand up and lower her pussey onto my face and for her to suck my cock. She was soon devouring my cock with long sensual stroked as I licked her pussey through the whole in her crotch less knickers. It was long before we both came in a writhing mass of pants and moans.

After we had calmed down I took Emilie to the bathroom, still dressed in her black fish net stockings with a crotch less panties and a lovely delicate black lace bra. I told Emily to get into the shower and switch the water on, she started to try and removed her fish net stockings and I barked 'Do not take anything off get into the shower NOW'.

She did as she was commanded, got in the shower and switched on the water to a warm setting. I was naked now so I climbed into the shower with her and forced Emily into the corner. I grabbed her hands and placed handcuffs on each wrist so that she was now tied up. I switch the shower onto cold and left the shower for a few seconds. I then went back in and placed a gag in Emilie's mouth. I left her in the cold shower for a minute or so while I dried myself and prepared for the next part of the Slut's initiation. I grabbed a bucket and placed it in the shower next to Emilie's feet. I then got my razor with a few new blades some shaving foam and some cream that 'helps soothe the skin' after shaving. It may soothe but it bloody well stings! Lovely.

I then pulled the now shivering Emilie out of the shower and guided her downstairs, into my bedroom and through the low door into the Dungeon. It was the first time Emilie has seen my lovely sadistic lair and she started to moan and pull herself away to the exit. I grabbed her and lifted her up onto the medical examination table. I spread her legs open and clamped each ankle to the table.

'Your cunt is now fully exposed and vulnerable' I muttered as I undid the handcuffs. She struggled for a bit but I managed to strap each arm down by her side using some clamps.

I could tell that she was now very cold and very scared. She was shivering and had very large goose bumps. I got out my razor blade and flashed it in front of her. This was just too much for her and she started to piss all over the table.

'Oh you naughty silly little Slut' I shouted out.

'You are just going to have to lie in your own piss for a while now, while I shave you'.

'But first some pleasure before the pain'.

I grabbed some scissors and cut through her panties and stockings making sure I touched her skin and pubic hairs ever so slightly with the blades. I then cut of her bra. I threw everything into the wood stove and then gave off a lovely crackle as the water on the material hissed to evaporation.

I then got a towel and dried Emilie. I then poured a bottle of baby oil all over her outstretched body. I massaged the oil into her lovely olive skin, paying particular attention to her breast and nipples. Her nipples immediately hardened to my touch. I then moved down to her legs and massaged the oil into her inner thighs. Slowly I moved closer to her pussey. Then I started to rub her clit lips. God she was so wet now this was really starting to have an effect. I pushed a finger into her cunt and she pushed her pelvis up to meet it. I slipped in another finger and then another. I was pushing the fingers slowly in and out. With my other hand I reached up and tweaked her nipples and Emilie gave a low deep moan through the gag and her body started to convulse.

After she had calmed down I poured a bucket of cold water over the lower part of her body. This was partly to wash away the piss that was starting to smell a bit and also to get her ready for her shave. I then plastered shaving foam all over her pubic hairs. I then filled the bucket up with more cold water, dipping the razor blade into the bucket. I then took a few sweeps removing the bulk of the hairs. I dipped the blade into the bucket to get rid of the hairs and tapped the blade on the edge of the bucket to help clean the blade. I made sure that I did both upward and downward strokes. Soon Emily was as smooth as a baby's bottom. I tipped the bucket down the drain and filled it up with cold water again and then threw it over Emily's pussey. She writhed and groaned as the cold water splashed over her now silken pussey area. I dried her with a towel and then put on the cream that 'helps soothe the skin' after shaving. She gave a muffled scream though the gag as the cream began to sting her pussey area. I tried to relieve the pain by pouring some more oil onto her breasts. I massaged the oil in and then lifted by body onto the examination table and carefully guided my cock between her breasts. I cupped her breasts together as began to fuck then. With the frustration on the shaving session it wasn't long before I started to shudder and splay my hot creamy cum all over her breasts. I made sure that I also shot a few wodges off cum all over her face. I got up from the table and massaged the cum into her tit tops and breasts. I left the cum trickling off her nose and chin. What a lovely site!

'Thank you my little Slut for helping to relive your Master. You are also now, my little Slut, clean for your Master as well. So we now progress to the next stage of your initiation'.

I wheeled the fuck machine over to the medical examination table. From one of the shelves I pulled out the largest dildo I could find. A very stiff looking black 15 inch dildo with a cunt stretching girth of 6 inches. I knew her pussey was nice and wet and with some initial discomfort would take it.

I opened Emilie's legs nice and wide and then moved the machine and dildo into place. I made sure move the arm and leg bindings were nice and tight. I then moved the dildo into her cunt, playing with her clit lips at the same time. I could tell it was having an effect as she gave muffled moans from her gag. After a while I inserted the dildo fully in. I then gave her a quick peck on the cheek and whispered 'Enjoy' and the left the room, not before making sure the plasma TV was still on and that the digital camera was on and fully focused on Emilie.

I then when back to my bathroom to get ready for the next part of the evening. I cleaned up the shaving key from Emilie's shave and then put the shaving foam, and blades back in the bucket ready for the evening's adventure. I then when back to the bedroom, with bucket in hand and made sure that the second digital camera was in place and focused on my bed. I also sorted out the cables so that Emily would be able to see all the forthcoming action.

A round ten minutes later the door bell rang. Standing on the steps was another one of my willing Sluts, Jane. Jane has been my slut for over five years and she now enjoys taking part in the initiations of any new Sluts.

Jane was wearing my standards Sluts uniform, a long cream mac, which covered up the fact she only had on underneath some exquisite black fish net stockings with crotch less panties and a black lace bra. I asked her to make sure the tips of the bra were cut out revealing her naked nipples and of course a lovely pair of delicate black ball shoes.

As Jane entered the hallway she dropped the mac to floor and gave me a lovely warm kiss. 'What stage is you new slut at now master?' Jane enquired.

'She's being introduced to the fuck machine'.

'Oh lovely, can I watch' Jane whispered.

'I'm sure you can do more that just that' I laughed. Guiding her to my bedroom.

Jane jumped onto the bed, turned on the small plasma TV at the top of the four poster bed and quickly smelt the sheets. 'Oh I see you've had some fun already' she laughed.

On the TV screen Emilie was almost falling asleep. The Fucking machine was motionless. Emilie eyes opened quickly as she could she and hear Jane on my bed. I joined the bed. I was now completely naked and sporting a rather large erection. I faced the digital camera. 'Slut you are now going to watch how my Slut's get fucked. Enjoy'.

12