The Initiation Room

Story Info
Curiosity kills this female cat.
831 words
3.82
66k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Betsy and I am a senior in college. For the last three years I have been working hard to get my degree. I hadn't allowed myself much time for fun. Now that my senior year had arrived I found myself with a bit more free time. My lesbian friend, Lisa, urged me to go to a party that particular weekend. Lisa and I were not lovers, we were more like two close sisters. That Friday night I went with Lisa to my first lesbian party in years. There was a woman that Lisa knew who put on a monthly party for the lesbians who were on campus. This woman's parents travelled frequently so she had the run of their giant house and property.

When we arrived, there was lots of liquor and beer flowing. There was also many women in various states of undress. There was lots of kissing and fondling, but I didn't see anyone having outright sex. As Lisa and I made the rounds I noticed a group of ladies congregating around an entrance to a room. There were so many people standing there, I couldn't tell what was going on.

I asked Lisa and she said, "That's the Initiation Room."

I asked her what the Initiation Room was.

"Don't go in there, OK?"

That was her only reply to me. Lisa and I soon became separated at the party. I was becoming like a little kid who is told they can't have something. I was obsessed in looking into that room. I finally got the courage up and walked over to the group of women milling around this door. I sort of barged in front them and walked directly in through the doorway.

What I saw basically shocked me, The room was some sort of a sauna, with an enormous hot tub in the center. In the hot tub was lying a hot blonde woman. There was another girl standing over her and she was peeing all over the blonde. I quickly turned to walk out of the room, but the I was blocked from leaving.

Someone shouted out, "The next one is ready now."

I felt hands on me, pulling my clothes off. I tried to say this was a mistake, but no one would listen to me. I couldn't fight them off, soon I was naked standing next to the tub. The blonde girl got out and I was shoved into the tub. A group of hands reached in and forced me to sit down. Before I knew what was happening, some large Amazon woman was standing over top of me and she had pulled her pussylips apart. I felt a hot spray of pee hitting my breasts. I opened my mouth to say this was all a mistake. I soon felt her golden liquid in my mouth.

Soon others joined the Amazon inside the tub. I was being hit with a shower of yellow fluid. I hate to admit it, but my nipples were getting hard. I also felt my pussy quivering. I had no choice to accept their offering. It seemed to never end. I was sitting in a pool of pee. I was also looking up to circle of pussy. They took turns on me. Girls replaced other girls. I lost track of how long I had been sitting there. I eventually looked up once more. There stood Lisa, naked before me.

"I warned you Betsy, you wouldn't listen to me."

She send a gusher of pee all over my face. It was dripping down my chest and eventually down to my pussy. Lisa soon finished and then stood directly over my mouth. I could see the drops of pee hanging from her pussylips. Lisa lowered herself slightly, pressing her pussy to my mouth. I started to lick those drops off. Soon I had my tongue buried in her pussy. The other women were clapping and urging me on. I lapped at Lisa's pussy with the tip of my tongue.

I was completely out of my mind by then. I wanted Lisa so bad by now. I placed my hands around the back of her thighs and pulled her into my face. It didn't take long for Lisa to start squirting her cum all over my face and mouth. I tried to drink her as much as I could. Our bodies were both shaking when she finally finished on me. I then felt a number of hands pull me up and out of the sauna tub.

I was led to a shower where I got cleaned up and I dressed myself. When I finally walked out of the bathroom, Lisa was waiting for me. She pulled me into her and gave me a hot kiss with her tongue.

"Welcome to the club, you have now been initiated!"

Lisa and I are now lovers and we still attend the pee parties where we initiate other women into the joys pee.