The Inn at Belfast Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
The nude employees begin to participate.
2.3k words
4.11
30.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 208

(A continuation of The Inn at Belfast Lake)

Standing outside Room 208 with a tray full of expensive drinks and a hard-on, I took a deep breath to try to regain my composure. I had surmised that walking around my workplace naked in front of all my peers would be a sexual rush, but I did not anticipate the thrill I would feel seeing my co-workers naked. There was a sexual charge in the air. I felt it. Deena felt it. Even Katie felt it for a moment. I was starting to lose my grip on rational, civilized thought. I needed more.

I knocked on the white door, than felt foolish since Arturo, my boss had told me to come here. I tried the handle and it opened. Room 208 was nicknamed "Arabian Nights" due to the Persian inspired artwork and décor in the room. Thick, intricately woven carpets hung loosely from the ceiling while see thru silk hung down to the ground. The dark oak hand-carved four-poster bed was the centerpiece for the accommodations, while lithographs inspired by One Thousand and One Arabian Nights hung on the walls. I spotted the professor immediately but was quickly hushed as I handed him his drink.

"What's going on?" I managed to whisper. Arturo and his wife Liz had joined the bride and groom of this morning's nude wedding along with the best man, the maid of honor, the man I called "The Professor" and his buddy, a construction foreman in Room 208 for some after dinner games. No one had yet to put on any clothing and I smirked at how erotic, yet casual it all seemed. Some of the guys randomly played with themselves to keep their erections alive and at the ready, though I saw little point. I doubted my hard-on would subside after all I had seen tonight. The bride, a beautiful, petite redhead was leading Liz over to the stepstool, to get onto the King-sized bed.

"Liz volunteered." Arturo explained without explaining anything. I stood watching as Liz moved into the center of the bed onto her knees. Her snow white complexion stood out on the dark bedspread, with only her rosebud nipples breaking the illusion of a porcelain statue on a pedestal.

"Volunteered for what?" I asked absent-mindedly. It was really a question to me as I fully intended to wait and watch the answer unfold. The groom looked at me then let his bearded lips move into a wide smile.

"Volunteered to be our volunteer! What would you like to see her volunteer for?" He asked. I was too stunned to respond.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, the innkeeper and his wife have inquired about joining our little band of miscreants and deviants, and we have thus decided to hold an initiation. The darling Liz will be the subject of our investigation while Mr. Arturo will be forced to watch." The groom explained with a delighted glee that made him sound like a barker for a carnival sideshow. "But my dear boy, you get first choice of what Ms. Liz must endure. Let's start off simple. What do you think your boss's wife would enjoy most?"

The remaining brain cells receiving blood in my head began to comprehend what he was asking, and my own wicked side crept to the surface.

"Take her ass." I said, looking directly at Liz. A scowl ever so quickly crossed her brow and it had been the most emotion I had seen of her since taking this job.

"Rick, I feel that is completely..." Arturo began.

"Its fine, Arturo." Liz countered still unmoving on the bed.

"Rick, is it? Would you be kind enough to help us prepare our willing subject?" The new bride asked. She took me by the hand and let me up the steps and onto the bed alongside Liz. I stared at her body, trembling at the thought that my superior, the Ice Queen was about to get fucked up her tight little anus. Liz looked at me sternly once again, then turned to face the pillows and bent down on all fours. The groom got on the bed with his wife, Liz, and I. He had a small tube in his hands.

"Rick, do the honors." He said, handing the tube to me. I popped open the top and felt the smooth, wet lube in my fingers. I looked down at Liz's bulbous butt. It all looked too clinical. It did not seem right for the thrashing I had pictured in my mind.

"She needs to be lower." I said. I was no longer in control of rational thought or manners. "Spread your legs, get down on your elbows, and put your face in the pillows." I instructed. The words came out more like commands. Liz complied, spreading her legs out to shoulder width apart which pulled open her ass cheeks even more. She buckled down lower and nestled her face into the soft down. I surveyed my boss's wife from my place on her left side. The bride lovingly reached over and took each of Liz's cheeks in hand and pulled them apart further. I looked at the precious pink puckered flower of Liz's anus and smiled.

I tipped the bottle so only the tiniest of lube escaped and landed at the top of Liz's crack. I marveled as the liquid ran between the two peaks and when it finally began to pool at her crevice, I took my finger and rubbed it in place. More lube toppled down and I smeared it all around her opening until it was soft and pliable enough to squeeze my index finger inside. Liz reflexively contracted her glutes and I felt the warm tightness against my knuckle. I languished in the experience as sip after sip of lube was meticulously inserted inside her by my expert hand. I looked down to see my erection straining purple to be able to explore that wonderland firsthand.

"Help me in." the groom panted, no longer able to wait. I assumed he was talking to his wife until I looked up and noticed him looking at me. I had never touched another man's cock before, but now I felt like guiding him in was just as good as fucking her myself. I gently grabbed his member and placed it lovingly against the opening of her anus. I watched transfixed as the spherical head opened her and pushed inside. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Liz as the groom's prick steadily marched forward. Finally he had forced his entire member inside her and rested as Liz got accustom to the thick pole in her sphincter.

I dripped pre-cum like mad and thought I was about to orgasm. Liz finally lifted her head up from the pillows and wordlessly nodded. The groom withdrew just enough of his dick so that I might see the ridge of his head before gliding into her again. Two meaty paws clammed down on Liz' perfectly angular hips and clutched her body as the married man slipped his cock into her ass over and over again. Liz cried out in an elongated moan of both agony and ecstasy. I turned to look at Arturo. He looked upset and about to stop everything except he was kept paralyzed by the maid of honor giving him a slow, delicate hand job.

Suddenly, I heard a click that seemed to escape the notice of everyone else in the room. I turned towards the door and caught Katie's eye peering back at me. She quickly disappeared. My body realized what I had to do; the only way it would find relief from tonight's agony. I turned back to look at Liz one more time. Our eyes met. I smiled and she winked at me. I got down off the bed and went out into the hallway.

Katie was pacing the second floor landing when I got there. I looked over her nineteen year old nude body and saw the months of hard work in the gym mixed with the glistening of perspiration from her worrying and working; and I wanted her more than anything.

"You must think I'm a total slut after what I did tonight." Katie cried. She had been so overwrought by what I had seen in the bar earlier.

"I think you were caught up in a moment. There seems to be a lot of that going around." I assured her.

"I just don't want you to think I wanted those guys. I...I'm not into those guys..." She stammered.

"I know, Katie. You didn't want to come here and have sex. No one was asking you too. You made the right decision to leave."

"I didn't want to have sex with them...I wanted to have sex, I mean...seeing you...and everyone in the raw like this and having you look at me, having the whole staff looking at me naked...its just such a..."

"A rush. I know. I've been feeling it all night."

"After having my baby, I just didn't think you...er, anyone would find me attractive and then getting to work out with you and seeing you and seeing the way you see me...right now..." Katie struggled with the words. I was struggling too. I knew what she wanted to say, but she couldn't say it and I wasn't sure I could either with any more elegance.

I kissed her. Hard.

I felt the surprise in her body melt away as her hands wrapped around my body. One hand cradled her head as the other pulled her naked body tighter to me. I felt her tits crush against my chest. I felt the soft nestle of pubic hair tickle my engorged cock. My tongue fought her for control as we tried desperately to suck the other into ourselves. I kissed/sucked/devoured all along her neckline. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades.

I grabbed at her right breast and brought the puffy nipple to my lips. I greedily sucked the pink bud into my mouth, teeth scraping the sensitive flesh. Her head dropped back and my fingers, still wet from the lube found her ass and clenched it tight. I felt her fingers wrap around my cock and give it a few tugs. I let go of her ass and jammed my fingers into her pussy. She stepped back until she was pinned against the second floor railing. I moved in, my fingers massaging her delicate folds, yet angrily forcing themselves inside her. Her grip tightened on my hard-on, yanking it closer.

We stood there, open mouths inches apart, panting hard as we fondled each other. Her right leg came up and I instinctually grabbed for it. With her pussy free, I pulled in closer as she guided my cock to her. The engorged tip of my cock separated her wet lips and I felt the slow warm engulfment of my throbbing meat. I lifted her up and sat her down on the wooden railing overlooking the spiral staircase and the marbled floor below. Her hands grabbed my neck in a panic and I took the opportunity to scoop her other leg up and held both of them off the ground.

I began to fuck my beautiful co-worker with religious conviction and fervor. She grabbed onto the hair on the back of my head and let herself be taken away by the rapture. The whole railing shook as we danced and she tossed her head back, and bucked her hips in wild undulations. I heard more noise, but no longer cared about my surroundings. There were people around. I knew not who or where. All my concern was on getting off and taking Katie with me. Her hands slipped and grabbed at my forearms as her whole body leaned back over the rail. I watch her tits bounce violently as she hung her head out into empty space and I continued to pound her pretty little pussy. She made moans that spoke to the very primal nature of humanity and I relished the sound.

Abruptly, she slammed her body against mine and screamed. I felt her tight twat twitch and spasm. A new flood of wetness encased my prick as her body rippled in orgasm. I too was about to lose it, and without the strength of presence of mind to hold her, dropped her onto the floor before me as my cock let loose a torrential down pouring of cum. She landed eye level to my dick as the first wave unleashed. Too tired and satiated to care, the cum splashed across her cheek and down her chin. Another shot landed on her chest between her breasts. Salvo after salvo hit her worn, spent body.

As I took a breath and let the blood return to my head, I noticed the half a dozen people watching around us. Some were on the floor below, some hanging off the balcony above to get a better view. Deena stood twenty feet away with a smile on her lips. My cock still dripped long drops of cum as the orgasm slowly rescinded. I bent down to check on Katie. She looked up at me and smiled, cum glistening off her lips.

"I've always wanted you to do that." She purred.

"'bout time." Deena yelled before going back downstairs. I kissed Katie again but this time with more tenderness and emotion behind it. Afterwards, I helped her up. Once she saw all the people staring at her she began to become self-conscious of her nakedness and the mess I had made on her. I took her by the hand and stood proudly beside her.

"Let's get you home and in bed." I told her. She purred again as we left the Inn at Belfast Lake for the night.