The Inn at Belfast Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deena was washing dishes as I snuck in behind her. She had finally consented and was standing there nude with her back to me. She was tight with lean muscular thighs and a firm sculpted ass. I came up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. She jumped and tried to get away. I could feel her well defined abs and my dick pressed against her ass cheeks.

"Rick, I swear!" Deena turned around. Her chest was small, nearly flat with pencil eraser nipples but it matched her athletic body. She had a dark black patch of pubic hair I desperately wanted to touch. I gazed down at my 5'4" coworker and friend. She looked right back and saw my rigid purple hard-on.

"Well, someone's glad to see me." Deena said. I smiled, not bothering to tell her what went on in the bar earlier tonight. "Wait, taste this." She turned again to spoon some chocolate brandy sauce from a pot but instead of turning back she lifted the spoon to above her shoulder. I moved in closer, gently keeping my erection from poking her in her gluteus and took a sip.

"Delicious" I smiled. The bubbling pot of hot chocolate popped a little and Deena jumped backwards. My erection poked her right between her ass cheeks. She looked up at me shocked but still did not turn around. She instead leaned back against me giving me a lovely view of the rest of her fit fierce body. Our hips swayed in an inaudible rhythm as my dick was pushed up and then between her ass cheeks. I took her by the hips to help guide her movements. Her face came up as I looked down. I leaned over to kiss her.

"Rick, some gentlemen from the bar are waiting on their drinks." Arturo said over the intercom. I took one last breath of Deena and her delights then smacked her ass.

"Another time" I told her before hitting the bottom on the intercom. "I can't find them."

"They are in Room 208". Arturo answered. So I sauntered back to the bar, fixed up a couple heavy handed cocktails and headed upstairs to Room 208.

12