The Inn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I thought I sensed something else, too - something joining the sweat and corn-chip scent, mixing into it with a fecund density that wafted out each time my moving hands made the fabric of her nightclothes tighten and relax above the gap between her legs.

She's an orf, I told myself. Who knows what that is. Maybe it's just how hours of straddling a hulgriff makes her smell.

"Lower ... Hnnnh ..."

Fuck. Me.

I gripped the backs of her legs through the cotton, kneading, rolling one finger and then the next and then the next into her flesh. I pressed and pushed. I scooted south along the bed, closer to her knees. I took a deep breath. I leaned ...

"Uhhnngg," she moaned as my hands made contact with the bare skin of her lower thighs. "I'm leaking like Saint Eldava's slippery slit. Don't stop ..."

But I did stop, my heart pounding and my hands motionless against her flesh.

"Um ... are we okay with the door open? I mean, someone happening by might think ..."

Kurga rolled over and up onto one elbow. Within their golden irises, her pupils looked vast and hungry.

"If we close the door," she said, "they won't think. They'll know. Because if we close the door, we'll be doing something hell's own howls louder than a back rub."

The turn of her upper body and accompanying shift of her legs had undone all my work at pushing her skirt lower. It rode up high enough now for me to see a good stretch of ass-crack, and if her legs hadn't been arranged just right by the change in angle, I'd have seen more than that. Through the inadequately thin cloth that covered her breasts, those nipples I'd seen earlier now towered ferociously, I swear poking out like she had a couple of shot glasses under there.

My hands still rested on the bare aquamarine skin of her legs.

"It's ... well ..." Without warning, a part of my brain detached itself and decided to take professional control. A blanket of calm settled over me, and I shrugged. "Your choice. But can we say closing the door is ... five pence, above and beyond you delivering the letters?"

"If I'm paying," she said without batting an eye, "then I'm going to ask something that's worth more than five pence. So if you scare off easily, let's just go back to the back rub."

"I don't scare off easily," I lied - pretty convincingly, I thought.

The orf gave a single nod. "Shut the door, then."

I stood up, took a single step that direction, and then stopped to say, "Should I light a lamp or something first? I mean, I know you can see in the dark, but my night vision's not what yours is."

"I'll guide you. Shut it."

Oh, great. There's a recipe for confidence-building. I'm fumbling around in the dark while she gets to see every flub and miss I make. I shut the door, though - she was paying, after all.

The room went all but pitch-black. I could see a bare glow from the crack under the door, a hint of floor in front of that, and the ghost of the foot of the bed standing to the side. Using the bedframe to feel my way around, I started back toward the spot I'd just stood up from.

"Clothes off, why don't you?" came Kurga's voice out of the dark, stopping me.

Great. A strip-tease for an audience I couldn't even see or make eye contact with. I decided to make it as quick and functional as I could, in hopes of at least looking bold.

A noise from the bed as I got my underwear down said it had probably been just as good an approach as any.

"Nice," Kurga said a moment later. "Bring that over here."

Moving forward, calf in contact with the bedrail, knee brushing covers and mattress, I took about a step and a half along the edge of the bed before a patting sound suggested the location of her hand atop the blankets. I slid one knee up and onto the bed, felt it glance across her toenails, then heard her ease the foot up toward her trunk and out of my way. The momentary contact gave my erection a stiffening twitch, at which point the distinctive sound of a tongue across lips arose from higher up the bed.

The leg she'd moved now hooked out of the darkness to catch me by the waist and urge me further toward the center of the mattress. It felt strong but smooth, insistent and suggestive. I got my other foot up off the floor and let her ankle and instep guide me. A bare inner thigh against my leading knee let me know I'd reached the center line between her legs, which now made a sound of skin on fabric as she circled them up to brush her soles along my calves and then catch the hollows behind my knees with her heels.

"This way," she said. "Closer."

I did as her voice and those pressing heels told me, feeling the undersides of her thighs ride up the outer edges of mine as her legs parted and lifted to welcome me. Reaching down with both hands, I found her knees and ran my palms up her legs to her hips, where the hem of that cotton shift waited, pulled up and out of the way.

A hand wrapped itself about my cock and tugged it gently forward and down.

"Good and long," she sighed, swirling her grip around my knob. "Shame it's not a few sizes wider."

"I'll do my best to make up for it with technique," I said.

A laugh broke the darkness. "Oh, I'll be having you use a technique," she replied. "No fear on that score. Here, give it a dip and a plunge this way."

Her fingers pulled and guided me. I found and took hold of her waist, a pleasant inward curve beneath the delicate fabric of her shift.

My cock touched down on something wet and slick and yielding. The earlier smell of sex-dampened corn chips hit me powerfully, and both her hand and the heels at my ass insisted I make the first thrust quick and deep. So I did, fucking my dick into her with a single smooth stroke.

"Mmm," I said. "Very nice."

And it was ... but also very loose. The soaked slickness of her vagina enfolded me totally, all but the very root where her fingertips still held my shaft. And yet I might as well have had my dick in the sleeve of a lubed-up wetsuit. She was absolutely cavernous.

On the plus side, I should be able to last plenty long, I thought. I opened my mouth to say something, but Kurga spoke before I could.

"Don't get too used to it," she said, rolling her hips. "We're just wetting you down."

"Just -"

"Pull back out."

Those fingers at my root prodded me back away from her cunt, taking hold of my shaft as I withdrew until my tip barely kissed her labia.

Then her pelvis rotated and lifted her legs higher, and my juice-slickened glans felt her taint roll past and the dimple of her anus make a nest for it.

"All right," she said roughly. "Push."

"Okay," I said, but didn't move. "Um, you don't want me to work my way up with a finger first or something?"

The orf snorted. "Hate to break it to you this way, but what you've got down there - it's not that much wider than a finger in my book anyway."

"Oh."

"Now push - hard and deep."

With a swallow, I got myself ready and then took her at her word and laid into her full force.

"UHH!" she grunted as my pussy-lubed cock thrust into and through the grabbing sphincter of her asshole. It clutched and squeezed way tighter than her snatch had - hungry and muscular at the same time. I got balls-deep up against her butt-cheeks, pulled in and held there by the unrelenting constriction of her legs. "Therrre ... yes ..."

I tried to work my hips to start ass-fucking her, but the grip of her calves and thighs wouldn't let me.

"Not yet," she said. "You're only half in."

"Um ..." I said, disappointed because I thought it had sounded like that first stroke went well from her perspective, and because it certainly went well from mine. "I'm sorry if it's not big enough, but really, I'm in as far as I'll go."

"Ha! No, you've got my bunghole as full up as it needs to be. It's the other one you've got to attend to before you can start fucking me properly."

That salved my ego at least a bit. "Sure. No problem. Here, how's this?"

I found the mouth of her pussy and slipped a thumb inside, rolling the meaty base of my index finger against her clit as I did so. Her mound and clit and labia felt plush - engorged and ready for stimulation.

But a thumb turned out to be less than she had in mind.

"UmmmNo. I'm built to take a dwarf, and they're as big around as your fist."

I'm sure my eyes all but popped out of my head at that, and for a moment I was glad she couldn't see my expression. Then I remembered that she was an orf, so she could.

And her laugh told me she had. "That's right. Ball one up and shove it in."

"My whole ..."

"Told you this would take some technique."

My cock throbbed helplessly in the grasp of her asshole.

"Okay," I said, pulling my thumb out and then slowly curling it and my fingers in against my palm. "How's that look?"

"It looks like I want it in me. Get going."

Her legs hiked farther up, feet releasing my ass and crotch angling more steeply from the bed to expose that capacious cunt-mouth to my hand. The motion caressed my shaft and tip, still buried deep in her rectum.

Fuck, I wonder if I'm going to learn something new every day at this job ...

I brushed the folded first joints of my middle and index fingers against her slit, which parted easily to accept them. Kurga made a throaty noise of encouragement. Carefully - because every instinct said this should be incredibly uncomfortable for her - I pushed and rotated my clenched hand, getting my ring-finger in as well, and then the top of my thumb.

She stretched to take it all easily, squelching fluidly around the front half of my fist.

"Guhhh ... more ..."

Shaking my head in amazement, I gave a twist of my wrist that popped the upper knuckles through the rim of her hole, and suddenly, my whole hand was in her - in her and penetrating past the knuckles, past the lower palm and back of the hand, past the wrist. From its cozy spot in lower bowels, my dick could feel the thick progress of my fist through the parallel tunnel above it.

Kurga grunted and bucked her hips. "YES!"

Guess I did that right.

"More," she growled. "Fuck me!"

I found myself wishing I could see the look on her face. What kind of expression does a woman make when she's got a fist jammed in her cunt and a dick up her ass - and is liking it? Wishes aside, though, I did my best to follow her instructions.

With my fear of hurting her pulling a quick vanishing act, I drew back on my snatch-wrapped hand until its widest circumference stretched at the quivering entrance to her pussy. Meanwhile, I thrust in hard with my cock, meeting resistance not just from the drag of her sphincter but from the bulge of my own fist in that adjoining flesh-tube.

"Damn, Kurga," I said see-sawing the other way by shoving my hand back in and half-withdrawing my hard-on, "this is amazing."

"Faster," she demanded. I could hear that the word came through clenched teeth, and I imagined the tendons and muscles of her neck standing out with erotic focus. I sped up. "Yesss, fuhhhck ..."

Her body, short and compact, heaved against me from below. I slid my free hand up under her shift to one breast, felt a puffy areola there big around as a DVD and centered on a nipple almost the size of my big toe. She writhed at the contact, pushing her tit up against my palm, then squealing as I caught the nipple between my thumb and the side of my index finger.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she said, bucking her groin against my double penetration with each syllable. I did my best to pound her in return, tugging at that trapped nipple as I rode and rammed her.

"Jesus ... Kurga ... holy shit ..."

The bed groaned so loud with our hammering that I legitimately feared it might break. But there was no hope of calming the wild, storming orf beneath me.

"Close ... close ... Uhhhh - drop that nipple ... and get your hand on my clit ..."

I pulled my hand from under her nightgown and found her upper mound. For three hand-in/dick-out/dick-in/hand-out strokes, I made light, caressing circles there with the ball of my thumb. Each one drew a louder groan and a more powerful tremor from her, and after the third, I pressed down firmly and stuffed myself into both holes simultaneously.

Kurga arched her spine and literally roared.

Wrist-deep in her cunt, my hand found itself squeezed so hard by vaginal contractions that I almost had to release the fist. At the same time, her ass-sphincter throbbed around the base of my cock like it was trying to pinch me off.

"GAHHH - FUCK - AAH! NGH! UAAHH!"

With her pussy vibrating all around my hand, I tried squeezing and relaxing the clench of my fist in time with her strobing flesh, still rolling the base of my other thumb hard against her clit.

"SHIIIITTTT!!"

I think if I hadn't had one hand inside her and the other firmly in contact with her pubis, the orf's thrashing might have torn my cock clean off. As it was, the wild spasms of all her interior muscles and the gutteral, ecstatic sounds bursting out of her throat from deep in that huge-breasted chest pushed me up and up and up to the thunderous cloudburst of my own orgasm.

"Hhgh - Kurga -"

The seed blasted out of my balls and whirled through my glands to issue forth in a white, viscous flood within her rectum's plush tunnel. Her hands yanked my left one from her clit and slapped at the forearm that held the other deep in her snatch while I emptied myself into her bowels.

Between fast, thick panting breaths, she said, "Ugh ... too much ... ah, out, done ... uhhhh ..."

Still gasping and spurting, I managed to release the fist and slip my hand free of her, pussy juice dripping slick and fragrant from it. "God ..."

"Ahgh ..."

"Ohhh ..."

A final trickle escaped me, and I lay forward atop her, lips unthinkingly seeking hers. The huge difference in our heights forced me to bend sharply to manage a kiss without pulling out. My lip bumped a tusk in the process, and then our mouths met and tasted and toyed with one another.

"Mllmm," she said around my tongue, pulling me down with both thick arms around my neck. Then they loosened and her hands took hold of my shoulders and eased me up. "Haven't had a stuffing like that in gods know how long. Tempted to offer you another quarter-shilling to do it again after I've had my breakfast."

"I would have no complaints about that," I said truthfully, half hoping she was serious, and fully ready to suggest that we try it with a light on if a second round actually materialized.

But she laughed beneath me and patted and then pushed on the center of my chest until I retreated, plopping out of her ass limp and sated.

"If we make another go of it and it's as good as the first, I'll end up buying you for the whole night, which'll put me off schedule. And if the second's not as good as the first ... well, you never want perfection brought down a notch because you were greedy."

I nodded and heard her slide to the edge of the bed and stand up. The sound of her bare feet moved across the room, where some clicking and a series of sparks turned to flame atop an oil lamp. Wanly lit, the room now closely resembled my own, except for the stocky figure of Kurga beside the desk.

"I'm flattered you call that perfection," I said, sitting up and scooting to the edge of the bed. She looked at me, the pupils of her eyes narrow again in the light. Even so, something about her face, her form, the contours of her within that thin cotton nightgown, kept me from seeing her as the intimidating creature who'd glared at me earlier in the day.

Kurga gave me a shrug of round, clean, aquamarine shoulders. "Close as I get, anyway."

The tone of her voice struck me as odd. "What do you mean by that?"

"Eh. Just that I'm too short for an orc's tastes - and they're mostly pizzles anyway - and too ugly for a dwarf to fancy. So a good toss in the sack is all I aim my sights for."

Her words came out very matter-of-fact, not mopey or self-pitying. But they still made me defensive on her behalf. "I wouldn't say you're ugly ... not at all."

"But you wouldn't exactly say I'm pretty either, would you?"

The long nose, the angular chin, the tusks, those yellow eyes - I couldn't take it all in and tell her with a straight face that she was pretty.

"Not just from meeting you in the bar, I wouldn't. You're sexy as hell, though, and fucking incredible in bed."

"Right." She nodded as if I'd just confirmed her point. "And that's why bed is my biggest ambition with a man. I can come out on the winning end of the exchange. So I greasepaint my cheeks and forehead and jawline, pad the shoulders of my jacket, and if a man comes after me, I don't have to fool myself into thinking it's anything but good dependable lust."

"Oh," I said, running my eyes about the edges of her face. "I thought you looked a lot ... softer now than when I spotted you downstairs. I figured the lighting just wasn't as good. You seriously try to make yourself look less attractive during the day?"

"I'd say 'more ugly,' but sure. That way I can tell myself I'm being stared at for being hideous, which I know's a fake - not because I'm a freak, which I know's the truth."

I suddenly felt bad about making orfs such rare mongrels in this world. Especially since I'd really only done it to create a sympathetic backstory for this one orfish character ...

"So," I said, possibilities starting to click in my head, "if dwarves and orcs don't respond the way you'd like, why don't you look for another orf like yourself?"

She snorted. "Haven't you noticed we're surly and bad-tempered? Never met an orf I liked, sad to say."

"But what if you did?"

Her upper lip rolled uncomfortably behind her tusks. "I'm a realist. I don't do what-ifs. You should get your pants on. And fetch your letters. I've got this cold breakfast to eat and a lot of miles to get behind me before the next dawn."

"Sure," I said, standing and then stooping to gather my clothes. My mind dug around through the sections of book seven where I introduced Bellon Martov, though, and tried to figure out where he would be at this stage of the series. As I stepped into the first leg of my pants, I said, "But listen, Kurga. I'm going to bring three letters instead of two. And the third one's going to be for you. If you ever decide you want to do a what-if, it'll tell you where to find an orf fellow I know of who's not like any other orf you've met."

She scowled a little. "What is it about having a hand in my cunt and a dick up my ass that makes you think you know me well enough to start playing matchmaker?"

"I don't," I said. "But I think I have an eye for noticing when people are special, and I think you're that kind of person. He's that kind too, so who knows? Maybe you'd hit it off. I'll knock a penny off our deal for tonight if you'll just take the letter and promise to think about reading it."

"Hmph," she replied. And that was all she said until I'd finished dressing and she'd finished half the food on the plate I'd brought up. Then, as I reached for the doorknob, she said, "Wait, ah - what do they call you? You never said."

"Oh, sorry." I blushed a bit at having failed to introduce myself. Classy, fucking a woman without even telling her your name. "I'm Simon. Simon Kettridge."

"All right, Simon," she said. "Bring that third letter when you come back. Only don't take too long writing it out. I've got places to be."

I nodded, opened the door, and left her to finish her meal.

* * *

Twenty minutes later - or maybe fifteen, or maybe thirty, since I had no watch and could only rely on my own estimates of time - I went back to Kurga's room with my three letters, only to find the door open and the room empty. That threw me into a quick rush downstairs, bitching at myself for taking so long to write the letter about Bellon Martov and edit the ones to Laluthe and the Tinkervolde brothers. If Kurga had decided to duck out ...