The Inn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, she continued with her work, and the rest of dinner andA Gadabout in Disarrayflew by. Just as I reached the play's climactic scene, though, I found myself interrupted.

"Excuse me," said a voice – male and perhaps a bit disdainful. I looked up to find an ostentatiously dressed young man beside me, and an obvious sister or cousin with the same wavy black locks a step behind him. He cleared up the relation directly. "My sister and I fancy this table. There's a hafpenny in it for you if you'll clear off."

Even if I'd tried, I doubt I could've kept the scowl from my face. "Sorry, I don't upset my reading or a meal for less than a shilling."

Instead of turning away in a huff as I expected, though, the lace-cuffed young man dug in a pocket and held out two small silver coins. "Truculent and extortionary, but I want the table. I'll go up to an eighth-shilling each for you to shut your book and pick up your bowl. Beyond that, I'll just pay the innkeep to boot you from the spot and you'll get nothing."

Blinking, I stood and took the coins. Back home I'd have told him to fuck off, but here I needed every penny I could get, and if I was going to sell my dick's services to a Kizaah or Kurga for a quarter-shilling, I certainly wouldn't pass up the same amount just for changing seats. An adjacent table got almost as much light from the lamp – I moved there without saying anything further to my briber. His sister smiled at me as I went, though, her face a pretty if narrow mixture of anemic patrician skin and dainty features with something a little more mature about it than her brother's.

Leyna brought the siblings dinner as I finished off the play, Elterawisse's lyrical dialogue easily holding my attention well enough to tune out the two young aristocrats' nattering. I knew them to be aristocrats because the inn's serving girl called them 'Lord and Lady Highport' each time she came to refill their drinks or ask if they needed more to eat – and I had a much harder time tuning out anything Leyna might say than I did when it came to the Highports' conversation.

The fourth time she returned, my ability to tune any of it out disappeared.

"Look," said young Lord Highport, after turning down any further helpings, "you're quite the perky and well-shaped lass. Are you for hire overnight?"

The way he said it – in exactly the same tone he'd offered me a hafpenny to change tables – set my blood boiling.Of all the condescending, presumptuous –

But of course, Leyna's response was, "I most certainly am! Twelve p for the evening, or half that if you just want in and out the one time."

The enthusiasm she put into the words made it hard to stay offended on her behalf.At least she upped her charges for the arrogant little pipsqueak.

Lady Highport tittered, a hand over her genteel mouth. "You'd do much better than twelve p if you charge Cyrdin six a splash, my dear!"

"Hush, Ferd, the spathe has laid her price."

"Oh, pish, you miser. As though you couldn't afford six a jaunt. Listen, I'll pay her by the frolic, and if you can't make me spend half a shilling you have to take my place at Aunt Edula's cards tourney next month."

"Deal." Cyrdin held a hand out across the table, and Ferd took and shook it, once. Then the young nobleman dabbed the corners of his mouth with a napkin, stood, and told Leyna, "I'll await you upstairs then, my lovely mount – and I'll warn you, I've no intention of playing cards with my Aunt Edula."

As he walked off, his sister watched him go with a smirk. Leyna took the moment to throw a wide-eyed glance my way and quickly mouth,Half a shilling!Then she turned back to the dark-haired Ferd Highport.

"Anything else for you then, ma'am?"

Ferd beckoned her down where she could whisper something in the blonde girl's ear, then drew back, eyes full of inquiry. Leyna darted a look at me, bent and whispered something in return, and then cleared some dishes from the aristocrats' table.

As she worked, I found Ferd looking me up and down.

* * *

Half an hour later, Ferd let the two of us into her room. She'd offered me the same six pence a round that she'd promised to give Leyna for fucking her brother ... but after agreeing, I had to wait for her to finish a glass of wine she had Leyna bring her, which she nursed until the last of the dinner-hour tables had been cleared and Leyna headed upstairs. We rounded the upper staircase just as the serving girl opened a door down the hall, and the half-erect condition of my cock solidified itself when Leyna gave me a wave before disappearing through the door.

Ferd's room turned out to be right next to her brother's, the fireplace already lit when we entered.

"I'm a bit surprised you're in such a small room," I said as I looked around and Ferd shut the door after us. "I'd have expected your brother to demand the biggest rooms in the place."

"He did for himself," she said, removing a couple of pins to let her shoulder-length black hair down. "But this was the only room adjacent to the largest one, and in any case, I see no use in an enormous room when one doesn't intend on leaving the bed."

"Oh," I said. "But did it have to be adjacent? I happen to know that number eight is very nice."

"Of course it did!" Ferd put one finger to her lips and then nodded at a wall.

Over the crackling of the fire, I heard Leyna's familiar giggle through the wood paneling.

"Oh," I said again.She deliberately wants to hear her brother and Leyna when they ..."But – they'll be able to hear us too, you know."

Ferd laughed. "You're slow on the uptake for a man of the pleasuring profession. Now unzip me."

She turned, lifting her hair away from a porcelain-pale neck. The tongue of the zipper there had a small rune on it, the mark of the gnomish artificer who made the only zippers in this world. It told me a lot about how much money the Highports must have, and also reminded me of the fan who'd complained about zippers being an anachronism, which had forced me to invent the gnome after book two. Pulling the fastener down, I found myself glad for that longago flub – instead of the work of seconds, I'd have taken several minutes to get Ferd out of a lace-up dress and corset underneath.Sothere,Mister No-such-thing-as-medieval-zippers Fan!

As it was, with two zips and a bit of deliciously downward-sliding fabric, Lady Highport stood naked before me, slim and supple with modest breasts whose brown nipples jutted lustfully from their peaks. She had a meticulously groomed wedge of black pubic hair above her mons, pointing down at the pink nub of her clit where it peeked out.

From beyond the wall, I heard Leyna exclaim, "Ooh, doesn't he look pleased to be out and about!"

A bit lower and harder to make out, Cyrdin's voice replied, "Not half so happy as he'll be to get inside in a moment here."

Her laugh sounded again, and then Ferd, still in her sharp-heeled boots, put a hand atop my head and coaxed me down to my knees. Blue traces of veins showed through the all-but-pigmentless skin of her thighs, smooth and absolutely clean of any hair. Her fingers touched lightly behind each of my ears, guiding my face toward her crotch.

"Insidetheselips?" Leyna asked in the other room. "Ortheseones?"

"The top pair first," Cyrdin answered. "Think you can manage the whole thing?"

Ferd snickered quietly and whispered, "He fancies himself such a stallion."

Then she gasped as my lips brushed the flesh of her mound.

"I've a smallish mouth," I heard Leyna say, "but an agile throat. It's not often I leave an inch of dowel dry."

"Excellent. Have a bow at Glor's altar, then."

In front of me, Lady Highport stepped wider. "And you have a bow at Ofara's."

I leaned in and tilted my head to fasten onto her swollen, musky nethers, imagining Leyna on her knees in the other room, servicing Cyrdin as I tasted his sister's tart slit. Kaleidoscopic emotions flooded through me like that cunt taste through my mouth – hot green jealousy of what Cyrdin was getting to experience, simmering red indignance that he considered Leyna nothing more than a pleasure to be bought, crackling electric yellows and pinks and violets of absolute, raw lust. But with every turn of that emotional kaleidoscope's tube, the more sordid, ugly facets clinked smaller and smaller and spread out at the edges as the bright central flower of vivid arousal blossomed and spread: the astonishment of sharing this sexual experience with Leyna despite the interposing wall and the touch of our flesh to bodies that were not each other's.

"Yesss," Ferd said at the dab of my tongue through her opening.

Beyond the wall, a male voice groaned. I pictured the sweet, pink curves of Leyna's lips riding up her aristocratic client's shaft – 'Glor's altar' to worshippers of the god of lovemaking.

"Lick deep," Ferd growled in her throat, loud enough that I was sure Leyna heard. Cyrdin too, I suppose, but if my blonde friend was giving him the treatment she'd given me in the stables a few days earlier, I didn't expect he'd be paying much attention to anything but her skills at fellatio.

Craning my neck further, I thrust my tongue as far up into his sibling as it would go.

"Ahhh," she said.

"Uhhh," he moaned. "Faster ..."

God, I wish I could see and hear what she's doing to him with her mouth!

Panting, Ferd stepped back and gestured with authority to the bed. "Lie down so that I can ride your face properly."

A giggle from the other room clearly didn't sound like Cyrdin.

"Keep at it, wench," he grumbled. "You've got a cute enough smile, but I like the look of you slicking my pole much better."

"Aye, sir!" Leyna replied vivaciously as I lay myself along Ferd's mattress, bringing a creak from the bedframe. Was she faking that enthusiasm, or did she simply like sucking cock and hearing compliments about how great she looked doing it? As young Lady Highport crawled into place, put her hands to the wall, and dropped her muff to my lips, her shadow reminded me of that dim fodder room in the stables where the faintest light through the cracked door had let me see hints of those fair cheeks sucked in and those soft lips taking inch after inch of throbbing prick into her mouth.

I grasped one of Ferd's thighs in each hand and pulled my face up tight against her snatch, tonguing and kissing, my sensory world all musk and tang and the sound of her gasps echoed by her brother's in the next room.

"Oh, yes, thismouth," she said, grinding down with enough weight to push me back to the mattress.

"Ah – lick – yes ... suck ..." said her brother.

"So good ..."

"No, don't pull off, lass – stay on me while I lie down.

Even with Ferd's legs bracketing my ears and the wet sounds of cunninglingus providing interference, I still heard the two people next door maneuver their way onto the mattress.

"There we are. Good. Now let me see you bob that pretty blonde head of yours. Oh – uhhh, yes ..."

Ferd rolled her gash against my lips insatiably, groaning and writhing at the touch of my tongue and mouth. The steamy, dripping dank of her crotch had a wicked nastiness to it after Kizaah's sweet groin three nights back, but I relished in it as I lavished every attention I could on the folds and ridges of her very human cunt. Delightful though it had been eating the tasty, curlicued dessert of the welf-woman's genitalia, what I had my mouth on now was just one wall away from what I'd taste if Leyna were in Ferd's place, making it all too easy to imagine the serving maid undulating atop me where this noblewoman now sat – but turned round so that her mouth could do to me what it currently did to Cyrdin.

The young man's passion-thick voice made its way to me again. "Think I'm about ready to fuck you ... ohhh ... oh, stop – stop, I want to go off inside that luscious belly of yours ..."

Ferd squeaked above me and patted at my hands, frantic, her hips no longer gyrating. "Quick, get those pants of yours down."

Through the wall, I heard Leyna ask, "D'you mean to swap places and mount me from topside?"

My hands fumbled urgently at my belt. It was clear what Ferd wanted – to have me drive into her the same moment her brother entered Leyna.

"No," Cyrdin said, "you keep doing the work while I look up at your fine feats of whorecraft."

She laughed.

He must have a really suave smirk to pull off a line like that and not get bitch-slapped.At least, I hoped the explanation lay in Lord Highport's charismatic smile. I didn't like the idea that Leyna might be able to fake a laugh like that so well while thinking the guy was an ass, and I truly wanted to be enjoying herself – the way I was enjoying eavesdropping on her sexual exploits so much.

I heard their bed creak as she crawled forward along him. I got my pants down. Ferd's mound slid away from my mouth, leaving it slippery with her juices as she performed a maneuver exactly the reverse of Leyna's but with the same destination in mind: astraddle a man's hips and ready to engulf him.

I felt her crotch against my shaft at the same moment I heard Leyna ask, "Now where does this fine firm fellow go?"

Then a dainty hand of privilege grabbed me and readied my tip at the entrance to its owner's most precious hole.

Eyes fiery with anticipation, Ferd whispered to me, "Oh, that coy harlot. She knows full well where it goes – to fill her well, like you're about to fill mine. Get ready."

"Sure," I said, heat and moisture from her slit teasing my cock mercilessly.

Lady Highport grinned, eyes on mine but voice raised. "Are you ready for me to take my seat?"

I opened my mouth, only to have Cyrdin head off my words with an order: "Sit, lass! Drop that cunt where it belongs."

"Yes," Ferd said, and sat, stroking a lush embrace down the whole length of my shaft.

I groaned.

Ferd groaned.

Cyrdin groaned.

Leyna said, "Oh, Lord, that's a good plunge ..."

"Again!" Cyrdin commanded.

The serving girl laughed.

Ferd lifted her pussy almost off my cock, her pert pale aristocratic breasts swinging as she moved.

"UH!" Cyrdin grunted as Leyna did to him what his sister did to me, descending all the way to the root in a glorious wet slide. "Yes, wench,ride."

I gasped at the perfection of her highborn cunt as she ground her clit into my pubic arch with a series of ravenous hip-rolls. "God, Ferd –"

"That's 'Lady,'" she gasped, her eyes squeezed tight.

"Ah – ah – okay ... oh,Lady," I replied, marveling at the slim, lithe, cultured lines of her form flowing with carnal excitement as she fucked me harder and harder.Shit, this girl's amazing– Too amazing, I realized.Fuck, I amnot going to let myself come before gentry boy over there does ...

I tried closing my eyes to get rid of the spectacular vision of Ferd rocking above me in pursuit of her climax. But almost as soon as I did, I heard Leyna say, "Yes, Lord – I'm so full of your scepter! Oh –oh–"

And Cyrdin: "These tits – so ... ahh, gods ..."

"Squeeze them, your lordship! Like that ..."

"Uh! Uh!"

Oh, god,I thought, images of Leyna's full breasts jouncing through my head to push me even closer to orgasm. I opened my eyes again just in time to see Ferd lunge down to grab my wrists and urge my hands up to her chest.

"Tug them!" she ordered, getting her nipples between my fingers. I squeezed and pulled, my palms blissfully cradling the gracile curves of her rack.

"Oh fuck ... Fer – Lady, I'm ..."

A pressure-cooker within my scrotum got ready to pop its lid, and then –

"Yes! Yes! Your Lordship, yes! OH!"

Leyna's voice turned the fire up that last irresistible notch, and I exploded.

"UHHH!" The roiling hot stew of my semen gouted loose inside Lady Highport's joy-hole. And in the helpless convulsive grip of ejaculation, I heard Leyna cry out.

"YES! Yes, LORD!"

Apparently, I'd held back just long enough: atop me, Ferd quivered and shouted, "Cyrdin, I'm coming!"

"Ahh – Ferd ... fuck, she's so good – ng –UaaAHHhh!"

Somehow, being part of a four-way orgasm stretched it out like erotic temporal taffy. Again and again, I throbbed cum up into Ferd as her body pressed full-length on mine, writhing and moaning.

"Ohhh ... ohh, Cyrdin ..."

"Gnnnh – yes, dear Ferd ..."

As my bursts slowed to pulses and then trickles, I held the slender, naked body of the woman atop me and listened to her coo through the wall to her brother.

Holy fuck. Did I just have incestuous sex with this chick?

"Mmmm," she said, "so good ..."

Is she talking to me now?

I tried to decide whether to answer. But of course, Leyna as usual had no lack of ready words.

"Ooh my, your lordship," she said. "I don't know if you're going to win this bet with your sister or not ... but I'm surely going to enjoy helping you try!"

Cyrdin laughed. Ferd just gave a contented purr, her full weight still blanketing me. Closing my eyes, I imagined her place in my arms filled with Leyna instead, the serving maid's richer, curvier form settled gently against my flesh. Within a very few minutes, those thoughts perked my dick up where it rested in the snug slickness of Lady Highport's vagina. A twitch or two proved enough to rouse her, and she lifted up on one arm, cocking an eyebrow at me before looking to the wall.

"I think mine's ready for round two, brother," she said. "Are you up for another yet?"

"I'm indefatigable, dear sister!" he answered. "You'll not get out of Aunt Edula's cards tourneythateasily."

"We'll see," she replied. Then she rolled off of me and lay on her side, making one-handed shooing motions at my shirt and half-lowered pants. "Get out of those, you lovely thing. We may be in for a long night here."

I obeyed – hoping she was right.

12