The Inn: Kitty Foxx

Story Info
Lucky man works at inn with hot older porn stars.
1.4k words
3.68
45.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers

I am not going to start this story by telling my real name. Can't to protect the innocent. The innocent is me. I promise them not to tell what happen. But they gave me a go ahead if I lied about the name of the building and the name of me. Let just called the place the Inn and me the guy. I am a black man rather shy and average looking. I didn't have the huge 18 inch penis and Afro that you guys come to expect in this story. I was in my 20's and hade a baby face. My life was boring. That was until I worked at the Inn.

You see I worked at this little town house for the summer. I was the only guy there. The good thing about it is they cut me a lot of slack because around this time it had very little business. It mostly got there business in the winter. I was mostly there to make sure the place don't blow up or get robbed or animals don't make it their home. You see the place was near the woods very secluded. Sure they said my job was to give into the customers demands but the boss said a changes of a lot of people showing up is slim. Changes are they will be no customers there. I would have the place to myself. There was cable , a spa and pools.

The phone rang one day that said a Reunion was coming to town. The regular hotel that the people of the reunion stayed at normally was booked for a wedding. They had to find some place quick to stay. They will be here for 5 days.

"Shit" I thought.

I had thought it would be an easy time. I wrote their names down. They were all women names. The odd thing is they started to sound familiar. Some of them were Kay Parker, Marilynn Chambers, Kitty Foxx, Honey Wilder, Lacey Legends, Vanessa Del Rio, Busty Dusty and others. They were all names of 70?s porn stars. I used to wack of to them when I was a kid. They use to be my dream girls. I thought it couldn't be true.

Then they came. Kitty Foxx walked through the door looking as hot as ever. My mouth went wide open.

"Well are you going to stand there with your mouth open or you going to help us with our bag cutie" Kitty says.

"Sure miss." I say.

"Mmmm he's cute." Honey says.

I grab their bags and got a view of Vanessa's perfect black ass. It was nice and round and thick. Like two big firm hams. You remember she had the one of the biggest clits and juiciest ass you ever seen in a porn movie. You nearly trip over yourself. Vanessa giggles.

"Watch your step" She says.

I was almost ready to explode in my pants from hearing the sound of her sexy voice. My knees felt weak just looking at them. I all ways had a thing for older women. Busty Dusty and Lacey Legends breast were like two moutons.

Honey Wilder seem to have a wicked smile like the bad girl you knew in school but it was in a playful way, Kay Park looked exotic and rich. She wore a backless red dress. It was silk and see through. It could see a very small bra and g-string.

"So you have to do everything we ask." Kay parker said rubbing her hand across your arm.

It made you tingle.

"Umm Yes."

"Good to hear. Just call the front desk or my room." She said.

And then close the door. I went to the front desk. The Phone rang. It was kitty Foxx.

She asked me to come up with some massage oil. My hands shook when I heard. I had fantasized about her for years. So many nights I whacked off to one of her movies.

My knees shook as I walked to her room. I knocked on the door. My hand continued to shake fast.

"Come on in."

I walked in. She had nothing but a towel on and it was wrapped around her. She had a massage table out and some oils.

"You did say you here to perform any task? Right." She said.

"Yes." I say.

She drops her towel reveal her perfect breast and rock hard nipples.

"Don't know if where suppose to do this naked." He said.

"Why not where both Adults." She said.

She laid face first on the table and motions me over. I started rubbing her smooth skin and covered her back with the oil. She let out a moan.

"Oh fuck. Nice hand. You must really make some girls happy with those hands." She said.

"Thank you. Ms Foxx."

I rubbed her lower back. I worked her back and hands for a while. She seems to like getting her shoulder rubbed. My erection was about to rip through my shorts.

"mmmmm Right there. Bet you use you hands a lot. Tell me did you watch my movies. I saw the way you look at me."

"Yes."

"Did you jerk off to them."

"I .."

"Come on tell me sweetie. Did you cum buckets."

"Yes" I mutter.

"Steady those hands honey. Rubbed my arms Yesss mmmmm. So you like older women."

"Yea I guess. I all ways found them sexy."

"Don't worry lot of guys do. Now listen closely baby. Real close. Take those little hands and massage my feet..that it mmmmmm. Now higher up my legs, Yes higher, higher...mmmm come baby do I have to spell it out. Higher" She said.

I started massaging her ass.

"Mmmm fuck that it mmm that's it. Slip a finger in there baby right in the rosebud." She moaned.

I started finger her. Her pussy was dripping wet. Her ass was nice and tight and spread for me.

"In my cunt to mmmmm. Rubbed those oils in my ass cheeks." She said.

I started fucking her faster with my fingers.

"Shove that tongue in my hole"

I hesitated.

"Come on. Not that bad. Do it"

I started licking her ass. She loved in and let out a moan. She grabbed my face and shoved my face into her ass cheeks.

"Faster mmmmm deeper right there shit!!" Kitty screamed.

I munch on her ass like a wild man.

"Mmmm wonder what your boss would say if they saw you eating some old lady ass. Smell it your loving that aren't you." She said.

"Yes Ms Foxx" I muttered.

" Mmmmm having trouble breathing there. Ohhhhhhhh shit...cumming" She said

She squired in my face. I licked it up. Kitty turn around.

"Massage my front." She said.

She put her arms backed and watches as I worked on her stomach. I kissed her licking her belly button and kissing up. My hand still shook. She grabbed it and put her hands on them. I massage the oils in. Her breast was perfect. I loved touching them. She put my head down and had me suck her clit. I licked wrapping my tongue across her clit.

"Yea higher, lower..right there ohhhhhh shit" She ordered.

She looked down lifting my hair up as I ate her pussy. I loved it. I loved the taste. She ran my finger through my hair and smile down at me as I licked her cunt.

"That my boy...Ohhhhh cumming."

She came on my face and continued to lick. Lost track on how much I lick. She came a coupe of time and then pushed me down. She dragged me to the bed and stripped me. She took her cock inside me and started riding me. Her pussy squeezes my cock for all his worth. She knew how to stop and go to bring me to the breaking point and then stopped again.

She held me down and made herself cum. Her juices coated my cock. When I finally came it was the hardest orgasm I ever hard. She smothered me making me suck her tits. I came 2 times inside her and passed out.

She smiled. I work up in her arms and she pushed my head down to make me eat her one more time before sending me on my way. Kitty opens the door for me. My knee wobbled as I walk. Woman juice dripped from lips. She slapped me on the ass.

"See you soon slut!!" Kitty said.

fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers