The Inner Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Rob is learning to accept everything.
4.4k words
4.68
14.3k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Acceptance

Rob enters Mike's bedroom, and immediately notices a chair placed by the bed. He knows it is meant for him, and so he walks over to it and sits down.

He can hear Mike and Amy in the bathroom together, chatting and rustling about, but he can't make out what they were saying. The water is running and Rob assumes that they are cleaning themselves off.

After a few minutes, they come out and Mike gets onto the bed.

Amy walks over to Rob, and kisses him deeply, lovingly, then says "Now boy, you are going to watch us fuck. Don't interrupt us, in fact, don't make a sound. Don't touch yourself at all, just watch".

"Yes, Amy."

Mike sets up some pillows and relaxes in a sitting position against the headboard while Amy moves up and starts kissing him. They are long passionate kisses. Rob can see their tongues darting around each other. Mike's lips seem to wrap around Amy's whole mouth at times. Amy occasionally lets out soft moans of pleasure.

Amy begins to kiss down his neck, softly, and slowly, and then to his chest. She reaches one of his nipples and sucks on it while gently rubbing the other with her hand. Mike groans in approval.

Rob is watching and feels his cock twitch and looks down. He is getting stiff already. Rob looks back up as Amy kisses further down Mike's chest, stomach, and cock. She lifts up Mike's beautiful cock, and kisses down the shaft, moving her body down the bed a little bit at a time as she kisses further downwards.

When Amy reaches the bottom of Mike's shaft, she slides her body down a little more and starts licking his balls. They are huge, full, and smooth. Mike's cock and balls are completely shaved, as is his chest. Amy likes this, and to her, it is simply more of Mike's beautiful skin to lick.

Amy tries to get one of his balls into her mouth completely but it is too big, so she continues to lick and suck them as best she can, while her hand is playing with his cock, her fingertips running up and down, then squeezing, feeling its massive size, and then using her fingertips again to tease his head.

"You have the most beautiful cock Mike", Amy says, in a very sultry manner. She is purring as she runs her tongue back up his shaft and moves off to Mike's side a little more so that Rob could have a full view.

Amy's mouth then moves straight to the tip of Mike's cock, and starts working his cock into her mouth. She is getting better at it, and able to take in about 4 to 5 inches of it in now.

Amy looks up at Rob, moans, and keeps eye contact. Amy then pops his cock out of her mouth, and while using her tongue to lick his head, motions to Rob, "Isn't his cock beautiful, Bitch?"

"Yes, Amy."

Amy didn't miss a beat, tongue still darting out between sentences, swirling around Mike's swollen hard cock, "No, Bitch. Tell him how beautiful it is."

Rob shudders. "Mike, you have a beautiful cock" Rob says, reluctantly.

Amy smiles as she continues to lick Mike's dick, up and down, "Thank him for letting you suck on it earlier".

Rob, humiliated now, clears his throat and mutters "Thank you for letting me suck on your cock earlier Mike".

Mike remains silent, this is Amy's show.

"Good boy" Amy says, "I see you are hard again; you must like watching me suck Mike's big beautiful cock a lot". It wasn't a question.

Rob remains silent and just nods, fixated on Amy as she licks and teases Mike's now fully-hard cock.

"Ask Mike to fuck me again, to fuck me good, Bitch".

It is inevitable, Rob knew. Amy is going to fuck Mike in front of him whether he plays along or not. Rob wants pleasure again, so he feels that he has no choice but to play along.

"Mike, please fuck Amy" Rob requests.

Amy responds, "No Bitch, if you want him to fuck me, you need to be more convincing than that. Tell him how much I need it and how much you need it too".

'Dammit', rob thinks to himself. 'Not getting past this easily.'

"Mike, please fuck Amy. She wants and needs your cock; and I want to watch, to watch her enjoy it. I need to see her pleasured by you. Please satisfy her again."

"Good boy." Amy replies. "Tell me you like it, that you like to watch me being pleasured by Mike's huge cock. Make me believe you are sincere about it".

Rob, a bit ashamed of the things he has said, and will say, fesses up, "Yes, Amy, I like it. I like it a lot. I like seeing how much pleasure he gives you and how often you orgasm when he fucks you. Seeing his cock in your pussy makes me feel tingly."

Amy smiles at this. "Good boy. Now watch."

Amy sucks Mike's cock for a few more minutes, then moves back up his body and kisses him again.

Mike takes the lead, lays Amy on her back, and spreads her legs apart. He wastes no time positioning his cock at her labia, and starts inching in inside of her. Once in half-way, Mike begins thrusting while kissing her, slowly and lovingly.

Rob watches this in amazement. Amy's legs wrap around Mike's lower body, her toes curl, and moans and gasps of pleasure escape her as Mike passionately humps and kisses her.

Amy and Mike continue in missionary position, and while Rob tries to count how many times Amy screams that she is having an orgasm, he loses count. Mike pulls out completely, suddenly, and Amy screams in pleasure, and her pussy squirts for a few seconds, soaking the sheets and bed beneath them.

Rob is shocked, mouth agape. When Amy's squirt subsides, Mike eases his cock back in and continues fucking her.

Mike says that is close to cumming, and asks Amy where she wants it.

"Cum in my mouth Mike, please" Amy begs.

Mike pulls out and moves his body up to her head, and slides his cock into her mouth. Amy grabs it with both of her hands, pumping and sucking it. Mike reaches climax and Amy moans, lips wrapped around his head, her hands pumping, and her mouth filling up.

Amy keeps Mike's cock in her mouth until his final shudders subside, and as he pulls out, a dribble of cum runs from the corner of her mouth. She opens up her mouth and shows Mike her mouth, full of cum, and waits for his approval to swallow.

Mike smiles, glances at Rob, who is leaning forward, wide-eyed, watching in anticipation, then turns back to Amy. "Good girl, swallow my cum." Amy swallows it all down, then sticks out her tongue to show both of them that she has swallowed it all. "Your cum is delicious, Mike" Amy says lustfully. Amy uses her finger to wipe the dribble of cum from her chin and corner of her mouth, and slowly and passionately licks her finger clean.

Rob's dick is still rock hard, twitches, and is so sensitive that the softest touch might set him off.

Mike sits back, and leans up against the headboard; Amy rolls onto his side, and settles her face on his chest, and her leg overlapping his. Amy uses her free arm to reach down and strokes Mike's cock with her fingertips, gently, lovingly.

After a few moments, Amy looks over to Rob "You need to thank Mike for fucking me so well, and for doing your job so good. You should make sure he feels appreciated and wanted to be a part of our relationship."

Secretly hoping that if he tells Amy what she wants to hear, that he will get rewarded and allowed to fuck her too, Rob utters "Thank you for fucking Amy, Mike. I appreciate how good you please Amy and want you to continue to do so."

Rob could hardly believe he just muttered those words. But damn, he was still sitting here, hard as a rock, about to explode and needing a release. At this point Rob believes that he would have said anything for some of Amy's attention and permission to cum. Anything.

"Good boy", Amy says.

Amy regards Rob for a moment, just sitting there all hard, horny, and pathetic. She decides she will talk with Mike later about what to do with Rob going forward. Her and Mike had only talked about her mildly dominating and cuckolding him, but hadn't planned anything past this since they weren't sure how Rob was going to react.

Now that Rob has clearly accepted this, Amy is starting to have ideas, dirty, kinky ideas. Yes, she would talk with Mike later. For now, though, what to do with Rob?

Amy is tired, all fucked out, and doesn't feel like attending to Rob, and didn't really want him cumming on her, even considering she gets off greatly by making him lick it up. After a few tense moments, she calls him over.

Amy commands "Come sit here on the bed, in the wet spot". Her and Mike slide up a bit so Rob can sit in the wet spot.

"Good boy, now touch your cock, but don't jerk it, just touch, run your fingers up and down it". Rob does as he is told, slowly running his fingers up and down his shaft. He is tingling all over.

"You got to cum already tonight babe, do you think you deserve to cum again?" Amy asks him, clearly teasing Rob further into a frenzy.

"Yes, Amy. Please... I'll do anything" Rob pleads.

"Look at us then, watch me caress Mike's plump cock, and giving it soft kisses. Jerk off while watching us."

Amy slides down a few inches, moving her head towards Mike's cock.

Rob watches and jerks off as Amy strokes Mike's cock lovingly, kissing the head, and making cooing noises. Rob secretly thinks this is the sexiest thing he has ever seen.

"Such a beautiful cock" Amy says in a wispy voice, "I could suck on this all day, and caress it, and stroke it. I could never get tired of this magnificent cock."

Rob starts jerking harder, he isn't going to last long, and Amy knows it.

She quickly instructs him further.

"You are to cum in your hand, slut. Don't let any of it hit the bed! When you are done cumming, lick it all up from your palm, without hesitation. When you are finished licking it up, I think you should be thankful that you were allowed to enjoy eating a handful of your own cum".

Rob is over the edge and cums hard. A stream of cum hits his palm and ricochets, landing on the top Amy's foot and toes. The rest does manage to stay in his hand.

"Eat it, now", Amy says in a monotone, low voice.

Rob sucks up all of his cum from his palm and swallows. He licks his hand and fingers clean.

"Thank you for giving me permission to cum Amy. And thank you for letting me eat it."

Amy gives Rob a stern gaze. "You got some on my foot. You need to learn control, slut. Lick it off."

Rob complies and licks up the remaining cum off Amy's foot and toes.

Rob doesn't really like eating his own cum. Not that he dislikes cum, he actually is turned on quite a bit by it, but once he cums, he loses all the desire that has built up. That being the case, Rob doesn't lose any desire to please Amy, and is surprised at how much he enjoys licking her feet and toes. Part of it is the way she is increasingly stern and demanding lately, and the other part Rob cannot explain, even to himself. When Amy says 'Good Boy' to him, Rob always gets an excited flutter in his stomach. Rob does realize that his desire to please Amy has skyrocketed since she started dominating him, and has also noticed that her pleasure has become much more important to him.

Rob has also realized that despite the jealousy, he likes watching Amy get fucked, especially by Mike and his oversized cock.

Amy and Mike get out of bed, and both walk towards the bathroom.

Amy stops at the door and turns back to Rob. "We're going to shower. While we do, you need to pull all the sheets from the bed and put them in the laundry."

Amy continues, "Get a hand-towel and wet it with soap and water, clean up the mattress, and then towel it dry and turn on the overhead fan to air dry it. And bring fresh sheets from the linen closet"

And without waiting for Rob's response, Amy continues into the bathroom.

--

Rob is experiencing several conflicting feelings; humiliation, jealousy, lust, hurt, curiousity, satisfaction, and confusion, are just a few. But he will not complain. Part of him dares not, afraid that Amy might punish him. The other part, that part that he cannot explain, wants more of this. As far as Rob knows, punishment is likely to be refusal of attention, refusal of his pleasure, and that scares him badly, but he cannot figure out why or how all of these crazy emotions and desires can co-exist, but Rob has no intention of backing out now, he wants to continue to experiment and see where this all leads. Rob also still believes, or convinces himself, that things will go back to the way they were once Amy gets this out of her system.

-

Throughout the week, Amy sleeps with Rob at night, always having him tend to her, massaging her back, arms and legs, and her feet. She even has him doing her toenail polish, slowly teaching him how to apply it, keeping it from smearing or touching other toes, and how to remove it. Amy is sweet and approving when Rob does a task well, and stern when he fails. Rob is learning quickly how to please and care for her in and out of the bedroom.

Rob was also now doing more domestic chores. His job lowered his hours to half-days, and he only works 3 days a week, and only a few hours on those days, so he is home more often while Amy works.

Mike is always busy during the days, working on his investments, going out to meetings, and conference calls, so he keeps mostly in his home office when he is there, which was in the far corner of the main level of the house.

While Rob is at work, and little to his knowledge, Mike and Amy speak a great deal about him.

Amy has never intended to let Rob go, and Mike understands that. Amy is also developing feelings towards Mike.

Outside of Mike being the best sex she has ever had, he is a fine man, a great catch. Amy does tell Mike about how her feelings are mixed. If nothing else, Amy is honest and forthcoming with Mike. She never holds back her thoughts or feelings, and Mike is always kind and respectful of her feelings.

Of course Mike knows what to do, he always knows. Amy is turned on just at the thought of Mike being so smart, decisive, and having the answers without uncertainty. If Mike doesn't know the answer, he openly admits it, but always follows up with "but I'll find out".

And with that, Mike shows Amy some new websites, things she never thought about.

Amy's mind whirls with excitement as Mike and her browse lifestyle sites together, Mike explaining the different lifestyle types. Amy clicks through the articles and images, excited to see what is on the next link, article, photo, or video.

On site in particular explained a lifestyle type that grabbed Amy's attention, and Mike agreeing with her, Amy says decidedly "Yes, this will be good. This is the answer. Now take me to my room and give me some more of that cock" She purrs, grabs Mike's hand, and leads him to her and Rob's room.

When Rob arrives home, Amy calls him into their bedroom. Rob arrives in the room to find Amy lying naked on the bed and watching TV.

As Rob approaches, Amy uses the remote control to turn off the TV, and says "Come over here and eat my pussy right now", and she opens her legs. Rob notices Amy's pussy is wet and glistening. He wastes no time, walks over to the bed and dives on, his head going straight to her pussy. Rob realizes as he starts to lick her pussy that it has cum in it. Robs cock starts growing in his pants and he continues to lick eagerly.

Amy starts talking dirty as Rob laps her pussy "That's right bitch, keep licking. Lick all that juicy cum out of my pussy. Lick it all up like a good little cumslut, Mmmm.".

After only a few minutes, Amy orgasms.

Once Amy is satisfied that her pussy is well cleaned, she pushes Rob's head back, "Now go get the laundry done, and vacuum the house, slut."

Rob sighs, gets up, and goes off to do his chore. Poor guy, she thinks. She could see Rob's cock was hard, trying to poke through his pants. And she gave him no relief. Although Amy feels bad for Rob, she knows that she needs to be vigilant about his orgasms; it's all part of the plan now. After he scoots off, Amy thinks about Mike and his cock, and masturbates herself to another orgasm.

At bedtime, Amy and Rob retire to their room, and Amy instructs Rob to get completely undressed. Rob, thinks 'finally! I hope she lets me fuck her!' as he quickly strips and then waits patiently for her instruction.

Amy laughs coyly, "Oh my, aren't we eager!" She walks over to her dresser and pulls out some sexy lingerie, then turns to Rob and tosses it to him, "Put this on."

Rob's excitement sinks. He should have known she isn't just going to let him bang her, nothing is that simple anymore.

He sighs and puts on the panties, then the negligee over his head. Amy smiles, and motions him to come to her.

"Come sit down at my makeup table." she says in a low wispy voice. Rob sits down and Amy starts pulling different makeup and accessories from the drawers. "We're going to doll you up, slut, and make you pretty".

"Yes, Amy." Rob replies, with a little hope in his voice.

Rob sits patiently and cooperates as Amy applies mascara, blush, eye shadow, and her sexiest red lipstick. She then plucks his eyebrows, and frets about with his look until she is satisfied.

As she is moving about, Amy can't help but notice Rob's hairy legs, and also his chest. She thinks to herself that she will remedy that problem tomorrow.

Lastly, Amy pulls out a perfume bottle and spritzes it on Rob's neck, back, arms, and legs. It was a bit heavier than she would normally put on herself, but she is making a point, and she hopes Rob is getting it.

"Tonight, you are going to be my little lesbian lover", she announces as she walks back to her dresser.

Amy turns around, now holding a sandy blonde wig. It is not one of those crappy fake looking ones, but a real nice quality and style, shoulder length, with some waves to help with the style. She places it on Rob's head, and fiddles with it until it is just right.

"Now stand up and show me how pretty you are" Amy orders.

Rob complies, stands up, and faces her.

"Now turn around, slowly" Amy says.

Rob slowly turns around. He feels ridiculous, standing there, in full makeup and dress, cock sticking straight out in the panties he is wearing.

"Make a girly pose, don't stand there looking stupid!" Amy teases and demands.

Rob doesn't know what to do, so he turns to his side, and arches his back in an attempt to stick out his chest like he thinks a woman would do.

"Not bad" giggles Amy. "Now face away from me and stick out your ass". Rob does, and Amy walks up and grabs his ass, shakes it, and then smacks it, whistling appreciatively, as if she's a man at a strip club.

"Oh" rob gasps out loud. He thinks to himself 'Is this what women go through?' He guesses so.

"You need a new name", Amy said, "I'd call you Roberta, but I hate that name. How about something like 'Amber'? Naaah".

Amy muses, "We need a good porn-star name, something feminine for you to wear proudly" Amy is clearly amused, smiling.

Rob is surprisingly okay with all this, Amy is not being mean or insulting, and paying a lot of attention to him, and that was better, a whole lot better.

"I got it, I think I will call you 'Lexi', after one of my favorite porn-stars", Amy announces.

Rob had no idea she even has a favorite. Amy continues "Now let's go to bed Lexi." Amy says playfully.

Amy gets completely naked, jumps in bed, and pulls up close, facing 'Lexi'. On their sides, facing each other, Amy starts stroking 'Lexi's' hair and they kiss. Amy continues to kiss lovingly, passionately... Long, hot kissing.

Rob could taste the lipstick that he is wearing, they are both wearing it now. "Lexi," Amy whispers sensually, "Tell me I make your pussy tingle, that I make you wet".

Rob is so happy that Amy is being so intimate with him that he plays along happily; "My pussy tingles when I kiss you Amy. You make me so wet!" He utters.

"Good, can you suck on my breasts Lexi? Slowly and gently, like a girl would?"

12