The Innocence of Grace

Story Info
A young girl is corrupted in the Caribbean.
16.6k words
3.99
75k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max Dexler sat on the edge of his desk idly leafing through a collection of CV's. "Is this the lot Sue?"

"Yes Dad" said Sue returning with two coffees. "They're a pretty sorry bunch, but there is one you might like."

"And her name is?"

"Grace Halifax Dad. The least qualified but weirdly the most appropriate."

"Grace, Grace, Grace, ha here she is" said Max thumbing through the CV's. "22 years old, and she's a University student studying Pharmacy. That could be interesting. It's been education all the way for our Gracie. No real work experience of any kind. What makes you think she will be suitable?

Sue smiled knowingly. "I'll send her in."

There was a knock on the door. "Mr Dexler your first applicant, Grace Halifax" said Sue. Max rose to welcome her, and Grace entered the room desperately trying to exude an air of confidence and professionalism.

"Welcome Grace." said Max as she shook the Proffered hand. "please take a seat". Sweaty palms thought Max, a good sign.

Max got it immediately. Long brown hair tied back in a ponytail, blue eyes, a wide full mouth, and the most magnificent pair of tits that Max had seen in quite a while. Yes, thought Max. She will do very nicely indeed.

"Grace can I get you a drink?" said Sue hovering by the door.

"Yes, tea please, no sugar." said Grace smiling.

She has the voice of an angel thought Max. I can't wait.

"Now Grace." said Max resuming his seat. "I take it you know a little bit about the job you're applying for."

Grace took a deep breath. "Yes sir. You're looking for a live-in tutor for your son. It's a 1-year assignment, and you live abroad."

"Yes Grace, very good. We live on a private island in the Caribbean called Sousos. The island is owned by my family, and we are some 5 miles east of Barbados. I live there alone with my 18-year-old son Jason, and my Daughter Sue who you have just met.

Although I have to say that Sue spends most of her time in Barbados where I have business interests. We have a wide circle of friends who visit constantly, and we would like you to be a part of that circle."

"Thank you, sir, that's very kind."

There was a loud knock at the door, and Sue came in backwards with tea and biscuits. "There you go Grace, I hope that's how you like it."

"Thank you" said Grace.

"Please take a seat Sue." said Max "I would value your input." Sue sat behind the desk next to Max and waited for him to continue. "I have a mind to get my son into one of better Universities, preferably in the United States. The boy however, is lazy, wilful, and easily distracted."

"Especially by the opposite sex." added Sue.

"Yes." said Max, "As is the wont of all boys of his age I don't doubt. I do however give you my full permission to chastise the boy as you see fit."

Grace felt the heat rising in her cheeks and cursed herself for wearing such a thick sweater. "Do you mean cane or smack him?" Asked Grace nervously.

Max and Sue both laughed. "If that's your thing Grace." Said Max, "But a simple detention and loss of privileges may suffice."

Grace had a full-on blush now and was pleased when Max changed the subject. "Now Grace, about you. I can see from your CV that you are extremely well educated, scoring top marks in all subjects, and your University degree is coming along nicely. And I see you're a swimmer."

"Yes sir." said Grace, regaining her composure. "The last few years have been really intense, and I just need a gap year to recharge my batteries before I go into my final year and exams. And I love swimming. I swim most mornings."

"And of course, you need work." Added Max.

"Yes. I would continue to study while working for you Mr Dexler, as long as you have a reasonable internet connection, I should be fine."

"We have the best Grace" Said Sue. "My father needs it for his work."

Max looked puzzled. "I see on your CV that you have noted a medical condition. Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. It sounds rather serious, care to explain?"

Grace took a deep breath. "It means different things to different people, but for me it basically means that puberty never happened."

Max laughed at this. "You're joking right? Have you seen yourself naked in the mirror!"

"Dad please" Scolded Sue. "That's not nice"

"I'm sorry Grace" Said Max. "That comment was uncalled for"

"It's OK" Said Grace. "I'm used to it. I guess all those hormones had to go somewhere" Grace raised her hands and self-consciously cupped her breasts. An action that was not lost on Max. "My Uterus never fully developed along with my Ovaries, so I cannot have kids, and have never had a period. I also have no body hair from the neck down. It just never grew."

"Wow" Said Max. "You look so... "normal."

"Oh, I am Mr Dexler. I'm not on any medication, and this will not in any way effect the work that I do for you."

"I believe you Grace. What about sex?" Asked Max.

Grace gave a little cough. Adorable thought Max.

"Scans indicate that my... you know, Vagina, is of normal length but perhaps a little narrower than average, so sex shouldn't be a problem and my" Clitoris, is slightly longer and more sensitive than normal. But basically, everything is ok."

"You say sex shouldn't be a problem. Surely you know by now?"

"Not really Mr Dexler. I've never had sex. A relationship is something I've no interest in. Also, my studies are incredibly important to me. There's little time for socialising."

"My god you're a virgin!" Said Max. �And you're how old...22."

"You can have sex just for fun you know." said Sue.

Grace shifted uncomfortably on her seat. "I know that. And I know people do. It's just not for me I guess."

Max was about to speak but was stopped by Sue. "Leave it Dad."

"Ok Miss Halifax." Said Max. "if you would like to take a seat outside, we'll be with you shortly."

"Ok thank you Mister Dexler"

"No problem. Sue will show you out."

"Were fucking having her." Said Max when Sue returned. "She's absolutely perfect. Can you believe that. A virgin at 22?"

"I Thought you might like her." said Sue retaking her seat. "But even I was surprised by that little confession. Jason is going to love her."

"Jason is going to love fucking her." Laughed Max. "Lavinia too. Eventually of course."

"Yes Dad. Keep Lavinia away from her. She isn't ready for that."

"I'll start her on the drug as soon as she lands." Said Max suddenly excited. "How long do you think it will take to turn the repressed bitch into a sex crazed Nympho?"

"About a week I should think." Said Sue. "Assuming it works."

"It'll work. It's ready now." Said Max pacing the floor.

"It's just as well that she's had her first dose then isn't it?"

"In her tea?" Said Max pausing in his pacing.

"Yep."

"Yes! You gorgeous fucking bitch!"

Grace Halifax sat on her single bed and sighed. Her large suitcase lay opened on the bed beside her and filled with all her worldly possessions. Three pairs of black trousers, five blouses, two pairs of trainers, three skirts of varying lengths, two jumpers, underwear, and a black dress with matching shoes, for those very rare occasions when she attended social gatherings at the Uni. And for those times when she was bullied into a night out.

Also, into the suitcase went her books and study materials, and her most treasured possessions., an old cloth dolly, and the photos of her parents.

Tears came easily when she looked at the photos. Never having gotten around to putting them in a frame or album, Grace held them loosely in her hands, and flicked through them. She found the one of herself and her mum at Christmas when she was four, between them lay the dolly that she had to this day, with sparkly wrapping paper scattered all around. They both looked so excited. Her mum was dead a few weeks later.

She found photos of her father. That kind, gentle, loving man. How he would sit on the carpet and play dollies with her or sit patiently while she made pretend tea with her little plastic tea set. "Oh, dad I wish you were here now." she cried softly. "I miss you."

Looking at the photo she could see the pain behind the smiles. He never got over the death of her mother. When the Alzheimer's finally took him little over three years ago, Grace was left alone. No brothers or sisters or close family of any kind.

Grace became withdrawn. Shunning the few friends she had, she devoted herself to her studies, working day and night to achieve top marks and get into Oxford University where she now studied. " did it Dad." She said softly. "I made it. Now I'll find a cure for Alzheimer's. I'll find a cure for the Cancer that took Mum too. I'll do it all. I'll make you proud of me."

Grace carefully placed the photos between clothes to stopped them being damaged and closed the case. That's it then. One suitcase. Not much to show for 22 years of life, but it was enough.

She looked around her sparse Bedsit. It was compact, but cheap. It would have been cheaper still to have shared a property with other girls, but the thought of sharing a bathroom and kitchen with others was abhorrent to Grace. She would rather struggle financially and have her own space. She was nothing if not tidy.

Her thoughts turned to Max Dexler. It had been little over 48 hours since her interview and they had offered her the job there and then. The other 6 applicants were not even interviewed which Grace found a little strange, but she was certainly not complaining. It was an easy decision to make. Of course, I will accept the job. Of course, I can fly out right away. A no brainer.

But Max was strange. He didn't look at all like the successful businessman she was expecting. Mid-fifties and tall, his suit looked a size too large and almost baggy on his slim frame. The top button on his shirt was undone, and his tie hung loosely about his neck. His overall demeanor was swarthy and unkempt, and he had these piercing blue eyes, which seemed to bore into her very soul. She hadn't intended to divulge quite so much information about her medical condition, but she didn't think she could hide anything from this man.

His eyes took in every inch of her, mentally undressing her, and when she told him about her virginity, he seemed absolutely delighted. Just plain sleazy. Then he had brought her tea out to her in the waiting room. Weird and sleazy.

But Sue was nice. Pleasant and friendly. It would be nice to have a friend out there, being so far from home, and she could well fit the bill. Sue had arranged all flights and transfers for Grace, so all she had to do was arrive, and she promised she would be there to greet her. How lovely.

The flight to Barbados was uneventful for Grace, and she was surprised when Sue called to say she had booked her a seaplane transfer to the island. It was a little more than a transfer, as the pilot did a full circuit of the island, giving Grace a perfect view of the island from the air, before landing close to the narrow jetty leading to the house.

Grace had to admit it was a beautiful island. The house itself was perched atop a rise at the north end of the island, while a dirt road swept south for some two miles, before ending abruptly at the cliffs on the south side. Long sandy beaches were to the east and west, while the interior consisted of green fields and open spaces.

The house itself was impressive and reminded Grace of a stately home she had once visited. Square, with an inner courtyard, it dominated the island, with what appeared to be stables to the rear, with a long veranda, almost colonial in design, and a large fountain to the front.

By god I'm going to love it here. thought Grace.

True to her word, Sue was there to meet the plane as it taxied gently towards the jetty. An extendable walkway was produced allowing Grace to walk unsteadily onto the jetty, to be immediately embraced by Sue.

"Grace! You made it!"

"Oh, Sue what a beautiful island. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

"It's lovely Isn't it. And It's all yours to explore during your time off. I've told Jason all about you, and he can't wait to meet you. Let's get you inside."

The drive to the house was a short one, and Grace stepped through the large oak doors into a huge reception room with wood paneling and a wide carpeted staircase that led to the first floor. Grace was in her element.

"This is gorgeous Sue. It must have cost a fortune to build."

"Renovate." Corrected Sue. "It was built by a Frenchman around a hundred years ago and used as a hotel until the 1950's, hence the 35 bedrooms."

"Wow." said Grace, taking in the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"The hotel went bust, and the hotel fell into disrepair until my family bought the island. It cost a small fortune to renovate, but we did it. And we tried to incorporate as much of the original features as we could. We didn't want to lose the original character of the hotel."

"You've done an amazing job." Said Grace.

"Thank you." Said Sue. "now if you would like to leave your suitcase here, I will have Jason take it to your room. I'm sure my father would like to say hello."

Grace knocked tentatively on the oak paneled study door. "One moment." Said the voice. Then shortly after, "Enter."

Grace entered the study to be confronted by not one, but two people. Max was seated behind a large oak desk, and standing next to him stood a tall, statuesque woman in a silver evening gown which seemed to cling to every curve of her body. She wore a silver necklace with matching earrings and held a glass of what Grace took to be Champagne. She had blonde hair coiffured into a 1940's style, with red lipstick, and nails to match. She positively oozed 1940's elegance and regarded Grace with some amusement.

"Ah, Grace, welcome, welcome." Said Max looking a little flustered, and absentmindedly shuffling some papers on his Desk.

"May I introduce my friend Lavinia Bowen-Hargreaves, she will be staying with us for a few days."

"Absolutely Charmed!" Said Lavinia Gliding around the desk to stand beside Grace. "You were right Max, She's an absolute peach! And such lovely breasts! Max, she has the tits of an angel!"

"Lavinia please." said Max. "Don't embarrass the poor girl"

"Nonsense, you're not embarrassed are you girl?"

"Well perhaps a little." said Grace self-consciously, feeling the heat rise to her face. "It is rather hot in here."

"I'm not surprised you're hot wearing that bloody silly jumper." said Lavinia. "Take it off immediately!"

Grace shrugged casually, feeling completely out of her depth with this woman. "I can't really, it's all I have on."

"Rubbish girl, you're wearing a bra aren't you?"

"Well yes," Stammered Grace.

Lavinia turned to Max." Max tell this girl to remove her jumper immediately!"

"I will do no such thing, Lavinia. Now please leave the young girl alone. Please forgive Lavinia, Grace," Said Max apologetically. "She's merely playing with you. She often forgets herself." Max fired a withering look at Lavinia and received one in return.

"It's fine Mr Dexler" Said Grace, composing herself. "It's nice to meet you Lavinia."

"Likewise," Said Lavinia a little coolly.

Max coughed a little self-consciously and said: "Sue will show you to your room. Perhaps you would like to freshen up a little and join us for dinner?"

"That would be great, thank you mister Dexler." Said Grace edging towards the door.

"Max where are your manners?" Said Lavinia with a hint of amusement "Show the girl out."

"There's really no need I- " Began Grace.

"I insist." Said Lavinia forcefully, a slight smile playing around her lips.

"Goodbye Grace." Max said finally, remaining seated. "I'll see you later."

Grace smiled and quickly left the room.

"That fucking bitch couldn't wait to get out!" Laughed Lavinia playfully.

"Can you blame her?" Said Max, pushing himself away from the desk. "But she would have moved a damn sight faster had she seen this." Said Max, pointing at his groin.

Max was naked from the waist down, his huge erection spearing skywards.

Lavinia knelt between his legs and ran her tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock. "I saw it twitch and swell when I asked her to remove her jumper. And I saw those huge balls roll. You would love to fuck those tits wouldn't you Max?" Said Lavinia licking it again.

"Yeah I would. I really would." Said Max thickly, his thighs trembling as her tongue caressed his knob. "But she's here to teach my son."

"We both know why she's really here Max." Said Lavinia. "And It's not one and one makes two." Max stiffened as Lavinia knelt forward and took his fat swollen knob, into her mouth.

"So how do you like Lavinia?" Asked Sue as she opened the door to Graces room.

"Horrible" Replied Grace. "She wanted me to take my top off."

Already. Thought Sue. "She does takes a bit of getting used to Grace. She will respect you if you stand up to her but try not to piss her off too much. She can be vicious."

The room was perfect thought Grace. Almost twice the size of her bedsit in Oxford, it had a large double bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a desk for her laptop and books, and patio doors that led out to a private balcony overlooking the rear of the house, with a clear view of the ocean.

"This is great Sue thank you. Your father- err Mr Dexler, said I should join you for dinner. What should I wear?"

"Do you have a dress? Just wear that, it should be fine." Then Sue paused as if suddenly remembering something. "There's just one more thing I need to speak to you about." Sue sat on the bed close to Grace. "My father is having one of his parties this weekend. And It's going to be a biggie. Guests will start arriving tomorrow, and the festivities may well run into next week, you know, as guests come and go."

"That's ok I like parties." said Grace.

"Well Grace. you won't find much in the way of Jelly and Ice Cream at this one. My father is a member of a very exclusive club. Guests will be arriving from all over the Caribbean, and from as far afield as the U.S. It's his birthday you see."

"Should I get a gift?" Asked Grace.

"No Grace a gift will not be necessary. What I'm getting at, is that this party is likely to be, how can I put it? Highly sexual."

"You mean like an orgy?" Said Grace.

"Yes that's exactly what I mean. And It's likely to last for several days as people come and go. You're quite welcome to join in if you want, or- "

"No, it's ok" said Grace. "ll stay in my room. I can study and watch T.V."

Thought you might, thought Sue. "One more thing." Said Sue standing to leave. "You won't find a lock on your door. There are no locks on any of the doors in this house. It was an eccentricity of my Grandfather. He always said that locks harbour secrets. I like you Grace, so I'll tell you this. At night put something heavy behind your door. Like that chest of drawers. And answer your door to no one. Do that, and you may remain a virgin a little longer. Also try and stay dressed always. No wandering about the house in your night clothes."

"I won't Sue, thank you. Will you be at the party?"

"No." Said Sue. "I'm leaving for the mainland this afternoon. These parties are not really my thing anymore. But I'll be back next week, so I'll see you then. Take care Grace."

"Ok, bye Sue. And thanks."

Like a lamb to the fucking slaughter. Sue thought as she walked away.

Grace sat on her bed and thought about what Sue had said to her. A week-long orgy? Is that even possible? And did she really need to barricade her door? She regarded the chest of drawers critically. It certainly looked heavy enough to do the job, but could she move it? Grace pushed and pulled the chest of drawers, but try as she might, she could only move it a few inches. It was far too heavy.

Taking the chair from under the desk, Grace wedged it under the door handle, and tried the door. It held. She tried it again and again. It still held. Grace smiled. It would suffice.