The Innocent Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth got up from the love seat and walked over to me at this point. She took my face in her hands and I could feel and smell the wetness she was now rubbing into my skin. I knew the smell of her sex but I could also identify another scent. I could smell Brad's cum that was filling my wife's pussy and covering her hand. She painted my lips with the secretions and said with a laugh in her voice, "Be a dear and pick up my clothes and put them in the laundry. I'm going to take a shower now. I think you'll probably have to clean yourself up too if I'm any judge of my little Timmy. Oh and I'm exhausted so I don't want to be disturbed tonight. Why don't you sleep in the guest room tonight honey? That's a good boy. See you tomorrow."

And with that she left me sitting there in my own mess. As I watched her climb the stairs I called up to her the only thing I could think to say. "Yes Dear" I said as the tears started rolling down my face again.

12