The Innocent Slut: The Neighbour

Story Info
A taxi driver takes advantage of a young woman.
1.6k words
4.11
106.2k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Linda left her house, her neighbour Mr. Teo quickly looked up from his morning newspapers. Every morning, he'd position himself on his sofa with the front door wide open, presumably to let in the morning breeze.

Mr. Teo was not disappointed this morning as he caught an eyeful of bare delectable ass as LindaMichelle spun on her heels after locking her door of her 5 room flat in Woodlands. He craned his neck to watch her incredibly sexy legs and swaying bottom as she strutted down the common corridor to the lift. Mr. Teo sighed and rearranged his stiff cock, returning to his papers but imagining himself fucking that delicious piece of ass.

Another neighbour eagerly anticipating Linda's daily flesh parade was Mr. Lee, a 55 year old taxi driver. Mr Lee had known Linda since she moved into the block of flat when she was 18, then already incredibly sexy and full of promise.

As it happened back in 2005, Mr Lee and Linda shared the same lift many times as they set off for work and school respectively as similar times. Mr. Lee would surreptitiously glance at her stiff nipples poking out of her school uniform and would wonder how her father could allow her out of the house like that. He also wondered how she got away with so blatantly showing off her then already defined buxom (in that thin white school blouse) at her secondary school.

Mr. Lee would chat with LindaMichelle as they descended in the lift and he would offer to send her to school in his taxi. Linda would always give him the sweetest smile and politely decline saying that her school was only a few bus stops away. Mr. Lee would wave goodbye to her and watch her walk gracefully away in her modified school skirt (which was way shorter than school guidelines permitted) and shake his head in wonder...

Then in 2006, Mr. Lee was driving along River Valley Road one night when he slowed down to stare at a hot young lady in a light yellow blouse and super short flared canary yellow skirt. As he got closer, he admired the long slim perfectly tanned legs in the mini skirt and high heels. To his pleasure, the girl turned at the sound of his taxi and flagged it down.

Mr. Lee cheered in the silence of his mind, eagerly anticipating the girl to give him a good zaogeng view up her skirt as she entered his cab.

The girl opened the door and clambered into the taxi, exposing her perfectly shaved pussy as she did so, too drunk to even notice that the perverted taxi driver was staring right into her crotch.

The girl slammed the door, extinguishing the cabin lights, Mr Lee sighed and fixed the image of those legs and cunt in his mind, hardly able to wait till she reached her destination and the lights could come on so that he could have another glimpse to masturbate by later that night.

"Uncle, Woodlands Ave 1 please" came a familiar voice.

Mr. Lee sat stunned for a few moments, not believing his ears.

"Uncle, Woodlands Avenue 1 please, you know how to go or not?" the familiar voice slurred slightly.

Mr. Lee turned about to peer at the hot babe seated in the dimness of the rear cabin.

"Linda? Is that you?" he asked, his eyes taking in whatever details he could in the low light.

"Mr. Lee? Haha! What a surprise! " Linda giggled. "Take me home Mr. Lee, you know where!"

Mr. Lee nodded and started the taxi on its way, adjusting the rear view mirror to see if Linda was ok.

"Aren't you a little too young to drink Linda?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Oh Mr. Lee, I just turned 18 today, my friends brought me to Mohd. Sultan to celebrate! The bouncers didn't even ask for my ID."

(Author's note: 18 is the age of sexual consent in Singapore and Mohammed Sultan Road is a strip of popular discos and pubs in the island city)

"Not surprising considering how sluttily you are dressed, the bouncers would have been falling over themselves to let you in!" Mr. Lee thought to himself.

"Why didn't your friends send you home?" Mr. Lee asked aloud.

But there was no response as LindaMichelle had fallen asleep, overcome by the alcohol. Mr. Lee adjusted his rear view mirror again, glancing at her stiff nipples and slightly parted legs everytime a street light illuminated her body.

When the taxi reached Linda's apartment block in Woodlands, Mr. Lee parked the cab and opened the rear door to wake up the sleeping beauty. He shook her gently, calling her name, but she was knocked out cold.

As he shook her arm harder, her blouse which had been gaping open fell away to reveal her braless tits and long stiff nipples. Mr. Lee paused for awhile, gazing at the incredibly sexy sight in front of him.

"My goodness! No bra and no panties! In such revealing attire! She's fortunate she flagged me down before she got raped!" Mr. Lee thought to himself.

"Linda, wake up!" Mr. Lee tried again, shaking the sexy young thing again, causing her firm teenage tits to move invitingly. Still no response.

Mr. Lee looked at the babe again, unable to believe that all his taxi driver fantasies could come true that very night. He stopped himself, reminding himself that she was underage.

"Wait a minute, what was that she said just now? Oh! She's already 18!" Mr. Lee recalled.

Just then Linda sighed slightly in her stupor and shifted her position, causing both her boobs to become visible, both her pretty light brown nipples seeming to beg for attention.

Mr. Lee lost his self control at that point at started to fondle the breasts of the 18 year old darling in the back of his taxi cab. He massaged her tits, unable to believe his luck. He grabbed the deliciously tanned flesh and moulded it with his calloused hands. When he lightly grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, Linda sighed and opened her pretty pink lips.

"Damn! I'd like to fuck that mouth!" Mr. Lee said to himself, his cock rock hard.

He continued fondling her tits and twisting her nipples, observing how her legs would spread further and further apart, everytime he played with her nipples. Her skirt by then was almost up to her waist, her pussy was glistening wet and her legs were splayed out wide.

Mr. Lee jumped slightly in shock when suddenly Linda's sleepy voice sounded. "Mmmm.. that feels good Mr. Lee..."

Mr. Lee quickly pulled his hands away and said; "Oh you are awake, come let's get you home."

LindaMichelle nodded sleepily and allowed her neighbour to help her out of the cab, not noticing that his eyes were staring at various exposed parts of her lithe teenage body.

In the lift, Linda staggered and collapsed against Mr. Lee and he quickly carried her in both arms, one hand around her torso and on her right boob and the other supporting her firm naked bottom.

Mr. Lee could not resist feeling her up as he carried the slim girl back to her flat, where he set her down and rang the doorbell.

Linda's father Tom, opened the door and raised an eyebrow at the sight of his neighbour and his dishevelled daughter. "Thanks for bringing her home, Lee."

Mr. Lee nodded, wondering if Tom knew what he had seen that night. "Probably..." he thought.

The next morning, Mr. Lee and Linda shared the same lift again, travelling down from their homes on the 12th storey.

"Daddy told me that you brought me home last night Mr. Lee..." Linda ventured. "But I don't remember anything..."

Mr. Lee could never understand why he did what he did that day, but he reached out his hands and started to fondle LindaMichelle's braless tits through her thin school uniform and asked; "Do you remember this?"

Linda's eyes went wide, looking adorably vulnerable as he continued to fondle her firm breasts. She swallowed hard but did not resist him as he roughly pawed at her buxom till the lift reached the first floor. Mr. Lee turned and walked out of the lift as the door opened, leaving Linda with her pretty mouth and eyes opened wide and her chest heaving.

Back to the present.

As Linda waited for the lift to ascend to the 12th floor, she felt Mr Lee's rough hands grab her breasts from behind.

"Good Morning Linda."

"Good Morning Mr. Lee." Linda replied.

Mr. Lee continued to feel her tits and as the lift reached their level, even yanked open the blouse to pinch her braless nipples.

Linda gasped in pain and pleasure and her pretty pink lips parted sexily.

Mr. Lee shoved her into the lift and continued to squeeze her boobs and tug on her nipples, her blouse opened wide. Despite his fetish with her breasts, Mr. Lee never once touched her anywhere else although she had her legs parted invitingly wide. It seemed to be some line he was unwilling to cross, despite a year of almost daily fondling in the lift.

As the lift's chime announced the first floor, Mr Lee smiled as Linda rearranged her blouse to hide her painfully erect nipples and rearranged her skirt. He bade her a good day and she sashayed her way out of the lift, unconsciously waggling her ass as she walked.

"Fuck that skirt is short!" Mr. Lee thought as he watched her walk gracefully to the bus stop, marvelling at how she could be so unaware of her incredible sexuality...