The Inquisitor - Epilogue Ch. 06

Story Info
A queen is finally enjoyed.
2.5k words
4.75
15.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 49 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers

After he had gone, the King sank heavily into the seat of his Throne. He seemed utterly dejected and weary.

"My Lord," asked Laurel softly. "Are you unwell?" He saw the worry in her eyes and smiled warmly.

"No, my love." said He. "All is well. I am weary, true enough, but I shall recover soon. My body is unused to wielding magick, and learning the true extent of my own son's hatred form me... burdens me greatly."

He looked up from his thoughts as if just noticing she had joined him on the throne at his side. He decided to swing their talks in another direction.

"I see you have taken YOUR rightful place as well, my dear." said the King, an eyebrow arching playfully.

"If it is your will, my King, that I become wife and Queen to you..." The new Queen thought for a moment and then replied. "Then I am your humble servant." Her heart quickened as she grasped the full weight of what lay before her.

As a girl, she had been destined to rule. But the man she'd just witness sent forth from her new kingdom; his treachery had all but undone that. Once she had vowed revenge, just as he had, and now here she sat upon her enemy's throne. She hoped one day that same fate would not befall her. Once she had been a plaything. Once she had been prisoner. Once she had been uncertain and naïve. But today, she was Queen.

As if sensing her thoughts, the King spoke softly.

"It is not only for my own will. It must be your choice as well. Just as before, when you chose to serve the Inquisitor, you must now choose to serve me... and to serve the citizens of this kingdom. I offer you power and your birthright, but I would never force it upon you. Though you have only known my mind before, I stand before you now entirely whole. Where you once called the creation of my will master, now you may call me husband and lover. If you so choose, then take my hand and proclaim yourself wife unto me."

He held out his hand to her. Her mind ran its gauntlet of questions and each time, the conclusion was "Yes!"

At last she took the King's hand in hers. It was soft, but firm and strong and warm.

"I take thee..." she said, her voice steady and sure. "as husband and King. From this day forth, I vow to serve thee, and pledge myself to this realm and this land." At this, the King smiley greatly, and cheer leapt up from his kinsman guards.

"I am joyed by this, my love!" exclaimed the King. "And I pledge my troth to thee."

"Hail Queen Laurel!" shouted them men, and she felt herself blush. The King saw this and bent close to her ear, whispering.

"You will have to become accustomed to being "Hail"-ed... and to being called your Majesty, to having servants scurrying around you like bees... it may take a bit of getting used to."

"I believe I'll manage, my King.' Said the princess, a playful gleam in her eyes.

The King turned his attention to other matters. To the guard who had sustained the most damage in the quick fight with the Prince, the King ordered him seek a physician, or a comely lass, and tend his modest wounds. The outlander guard hurried out, and the King quite rightly suspected he would soon find solace in the arms of a young woman, rather than search out any physician.

To two of the remaining guards, he commanded take leave of the throne room and take up guard without. "Kinsmen..." said the King. "I commend you on your actions, you have served me well this day. I ask that you find defensible positions in the great hall without. The only entrance to this chamber is through yon archway, and if that is secure, you should be able to trust in my safety for a few moments."

"Yes, your majesty." Said the pair, nearly as one voice. They took their leave and took up stain within the hall outside the throne room, leaving one guard remaining.

"Ah, and you, cousin..." said the King, regarding the last and most fearsome of the outlander guards. "I would ask for your service a bit more."

"I am at your service, cousin." said the guard.

"Very good, Foxbane." said the King, calling his kinsman by proper name. "You must set a watch, change of guard, order of arms and the like. Seek out the captains I have appointed to the castle's defense. Also, seek out Sereth. He is now Captain of my Army and Guard. With him, put in motion any plans you and he deem necessary. I leave it in your capable hands."

Yes, my King." Answered Foxbane.

"There may still be an element within our midst still loyal to Queen Belladonna," the King continued. "or to Prince Tarquinne. See to it that he has left this realm... before the setting of tomorrow's sun."

"It will be done, majesty." said the newest Marshall of Royal Guards, calling up sincere bow. He turned to go. As he neared the stone archway leading out, the King called after him.

"And Lord Foxbane," The outlander smiled in spite of himself to hear such a formal title attached to his own name. "Locate a voiceful herald... and some trumpeters. Tell them there is to a proclamation just before sundown... and that all free citizens of this castle are to attend."

-- -

When they were at last alone, the King turned to Queen Laurel. His eyes danced and a slightly wicked smile played about the corners of his lips.

"And now, my new Queen..." said He. "there is another matter to which we should attend."

Queen Laurel agreed. Though she had only known this the King as a man for only a short time, she felt an immediate connection and attraction to him. The tip of her tongue, ever so slightly creeping out to wet upon her top lip. She felt his eyes upon her, gliding along her body, seeking out what they desired. She returned his devilish smirk, the tips of her fingertips sliding daintily down her neck, playing about the lacings at her bodice. She felt her nipples harden as he watched her loose the binding, her breasts relishing in their new-found lack of hindrance.

His eyes were hungry for her, and soon she felt his hands upon her. They slid along her forearms, up onto her bare shoulders. Where the touch of his fingertips met her skin, gooseflesh pebbled and the tiniest of hairs sat up. His hands slid along her neck, her throat, slipping down at last to find their way inside her bodice. The exploring fingers found caressed her breasts, finding purchase upon her nipples. His touch hardened them like ice, sending up hot sensations. He plucked and pinched them, pulling gently on them, until they stood out harder than ever. Her bodice and lacing let loose, allowing her heavy breasts to spill out, his hands grasping and gently squeezing them.

Again and again, he found her nipples and pleasured them with his fingers. Queen Laurel felt her own hands on the move, sliding onto his body, seeking their own holds. Her hands roamed over his strong chest as he pulled her close, his lips so close to her own she could feel his breath upon them.

His kiss sent a hot charge down her spine, igniting a flame of desire and passion in her loins. Not since her master had worked her so strongly on his machines had her sex felt so enflamed. But this time, her passion was only at its infancy.

They stood near the thrones, alone as the sun streamed in upon them, setting their skin aglow. They embraced urgently, her exposed breast pressed against his chest. Her own hands found ways to rid him of his shirt and tunic, and his skin felt hot and desperate against her own.

She kissed upon his neck, his ears, his shoulders, his chest. Her mouth found his nipple, locking onto it. Her tongue lashed at it, wriggling against it, suckling it, pulling it into her mouth. She flicked her tongue's point on his nipple fast, the wings of a hummingbird. The King's head arched back, drinking in the delicious stimulation. She shifted to his other nipple, working it even harder and faster than it's mate.

The King shuddered and began to kiss upon her neck as she had done him. She felt herself grow wetter and wetter. She found she was almost sopping by the time his mouth found her own nipples. They felt so hard, and his mouth so very hot around them. He suckled them, one and then the other, pulling her nipple deep into his warm mouth. His tongue curled round it and sucked it stronger. He flickered the tip of his tongue on her nipples, sucking and licking, as his hands began to untie her shirtings. He loosed them and she let them fall to the floor.

His mouth released her breasts and he stood, drinking in the sight of her naked flesh. He looked upon her breasts, her stomach, her legs and soft, smooth triangle of flesh leading down to her wet and hungry sex. She had found her old lessons hard to break, and had kept herself smooth for her master. The King's eyes traversed her body, and she relished in his intense exploration. She turned 'round for him, showing her firm backside. She bent slightly at the waist, offering him a better view. He could just glimpse her slippery lips which just barely peeked from between her smooth thighs. She gave a satisfied sound as he gave her a playful spank on her left cheek. The warms of it made her wet all over again.

Her desire for him proved too great, and she whirled to meet his face, locking her mouth to his, kisses hot and urgent. She backed him toward the throne, her hands seeking his nipples, finding his stomach, feeling his hard sex through his clothes. She backed him until he dropped into the seat of the throne. Quick as a flash, she was on her knees before him, fingers flying at the lacings of his pants. In no time, she had freed his raging member, which popped from his pants, a caged hound set free.

She held her mouth over its tip, wetness sliding from her tongue, dripping down upon it. Then she moistened her lips with it, and took him into her mouth. She opened her throat wide, allowing his entire length to slide deep into it. It's girth stretched her lips around it. Slowly, she began to move her head upon and down, his cock slipping in and out of her mouth. As she sucked and swallowed his swollen member, her mouth made wet sucking sounds around it. She withdrew it, lolling her tongue around it's head. She slathered the head, seeking out purchase on its ridge and lobes with her tongue. She probed his opening with the tip it. Suddenly, the King's cock jerked against her seeking tongue, and his hot, hot seed came bursting forth. So surprised was she by it's suddenness, a hot splash caught her face before she had time to draw his massive length into her mouth. As he loosed blast after blast, she swallowed his cock to its hilt, his seed sliding hot down her throat.

The king lay back in his throne, a light sheen of sweat across his chest. He struggled to regain his breath as the princess released him. Coyly, she cleaned his initial jolt from her face with a finger. Seeing him watching her, she slowly slid her laden finger into her mouth, withdrawing it clean. She was most pleased by his very sly smile.

He held out his arms for her, and she curled upon his lap. He wrapped them around her, her head against his chest, legs dangling lightly over one arm of the throne. They sat still for a time, until he had recovered enough to speak.

"Forgive me, my Queen," he said at last. "I was taken by surprise by that."

Queen Laurel gave a little giggle. "As was I, my King." She nuzzled closer to him, and he held her tighter.

"It has been many, many years since...," he seemed at a loss as to how to finish his thought. "It would not be contained." He said at last.

They spoke of small things as they each other upon the throne. The Queen found herself growing quite comfortable in his arms, and with the notion of being his mate. She reached up with her lips, and he brought his mouth to hers. They kissed soft and quick, and then long and hard, filled with ardour. The Queen found herself wishing she had some drink, but there was none, nor any servant to send. The King did not seem to mind, and they sat locked in kisses.

She felt his hands upon her breasts, and her own soft fingers sought his nipples as well. It was not long before she felt him growing underneath her. She found his nipple with her mouth and suckled and played until she could feel him hard against her. Then she swiveled her hips, bringing a leg across either arm of the throne, positioning herself, legs spread wide, over his sex, once again rock hard. Ever so slowly, she lowered her own wet sex onto him, feeling his girth slide inside her.

"O, so hard and deep inside me...," she whispered in his ear. She began to ride up and down on him, sliding him deeper and deeper into her. She felt him push up into her sex, his member now a thing of stone and pulse inside. She began to buck down hard on it, her cheeks making a slapping sound against his balls.

"Oooo, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me!" Her mouth was at his ear, and she poured forth lusty, whispered thoughts. "You give that thing to me, husband. Drive it in!" she moaned in a dusky voice.

Just as quickly as he had arrived for her, she felt her own passion well up and overflow. Her walls quivered around his thrusting cock, clenching it tighter, tighter. She arched her back and cried out, waves of pleasure rolling over her. A torrent of wetness loosed around his hard member. He continued to slide in and out of her, each thrust sending another jolt of delight through her. His arms were wrapped 'round her, his hands gripping her buttocks. He lifted her up and down, sliding into her with thrusts from his hips, while driving her down upon him with his arms. His hands spread apart her cheeks, and she came again, harder and faster than before as rammed her still. He gave her every inch, deep into her as she came again and again.

At last he released her, letting her fall against his chest, winded and utterly satisfied. He lifted her off of him, letting her rest, her weak and trembling legs curled over him and the throne's arm. His arms held her tight once more, and they stayed still as the sun shone in, warming their sweaty bodies.

theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers