The Insemination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

Tammy went into the bathroom and began cleaning her face in front of the sink. Oak came in behind her and smacked her ass again. She stood up startled and he put his cock to her ass. He pushed her down, and they looked at each other in the bathroom mirror. They locked eyes as he ran his cock up and down her slit. He pushed into her, which, despite their earlier efforts, was still a struggle. Her pussy was staying tight.

"Un... Oh fuck."

He pulled her arms behind her back and held her little wrists together in his large hand while pumping in and out of her tiny pussy. He was getting deeper, pushing her cervix back. She admired his body in the mirror as he thrust back and forth, giving her more physical pleasure with every push than her husband had given her in their entire marriage. He pulled her up and turned her around, lifting her ass onto the countertop. They stared into each other's eyes as they slowly fucked. After a couple minutes he lifted her up. She grabbed the back of his neck and he put her feet on his shoulders and fucked her hard, bouncing her ass up and down on his crotch. Her white cream was pouring out of her pussy and onto his legs. She couldn't believe how good this position felt, he was hitting spots she couldn't have previously imagined. She marveled at how strong he was, how good his muscles felt up against her body. He lifted her and brought her back to the bed, laying her on her back. They fucked slowly for what seemed like hours.

"Fuck, baby, I think I'm ready to give you my sperm."

"Please, give me a baby. Shoot your hot cum."

"Uh, unh," he grunted, "Fuck yeah, aragh, ah, aragh. You fucking slut, take this cum."

As his warm cum filled her pussy, Tammy knew she'd never been more satisfied by anything in her life. She couldn't believe what she'd been missing.

8.

It was 11'o clock before Tammy and Oak emerged from the bedroom. They cuddled for a few minutes but Oak suggested they should get Stewart, saying he had to leave so he could get to work in the morning. Tammy suggested he could stay over but Oak explained that he was just performing a service for her and her husband and that sleeping over would be crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. They both got dressed before going downstairs.

Stewart was asleep on the couch when Tammy and Oak came to wake him up. Oak shook him awake and said, "Well, little buddy, it took longer than I anticipated but I filled the little missus up for ya. She's yours until the next session. It should be smooth sailing from here on out."

"OK," Stewart said groggily.

Tammy hugged Stewart when he got up and said, "Thank you honey for giving me a baby. I just know I'll be pregnant by the end of this month."

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers
12