The Insemination Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy and Stewart continue their quest to get her pregnant.
1.8k words
4.36
73.1k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

Chapter 1 here.

Same deal applies to this one as the last one.

*

9.

Stewart was not too pleased with the previous days' events. Yes, he had to admit, it seemed that Tammy and he would soon be parents. At what cost, though? She'd had sex with her boss and, despite her assurances that she didn't enjoy it very much, the noises she'd made and the satisfied look she had afterwards suggested otherwise. She seemed distant and preoccupied when he drove her to work. He got to her office with all this weighing on his mind and she wasn't waiting outside. This was unusual to say the least, it had never happened before. He went inside and she wasn't there. Perturbed, he called her cell but there was no answer, then he called home and again got the machine. Finally, he called Oak's cell and got an answer after a few rings.

"Stewie, what's up, little man?"

"Hey, is Tammy with you?"

"Oh yeah man, she is very much with me. I'm giving her a ride. She didn't tell you?"

"No. Can I talk to her?"

"Um, heh, her mouth is kinda full right now, maybe later buddy."

Stewart started to ask what was going on when the phone clicked.

10.

Stewart pulled into his driveway and noticed Oak's car had taken his spot in the garage. Stewart parked in the driveway and ran into his house. He heard moans coming from the living room as soon as he walked in. When he made his way to the living room he saw his wife's ass bouncing furiously on Oak's gigantic cock. His wife leaned down and gave Oak little kisses while continuing to fuck him rhythmically. He saw a hickey on Oak's neck. He noticed that Oak's cock must have been impossibly long, with the strokes she was taking his own penis would have plopped out of her several inches before she finished with Oak's. Her pussy was stretched to a degree he wouldn't have thought possible and he wondered whether he'd be able to get any friction the next time they made love.

"What the hell?" Stewart yelled. "The next session isn't scheduled for another 2 days."

Tammy stopped bouncing her big ass on Oak's cock and turned her head to look at her husband, Oak just grinned his way. "I know, honey, but Oak is throwing in a freebie, so it won't cost us anything and I'll have a better chance of getting pregnant," she said as she began to grind on his cock. "Uh, yes."

Oak smacked her ass, hard, leaving a handprint, and said, "Come on, ride me, slut."

Stewart couldn't believe his ears or his eyes as Tammy began to stroke up and down on Oak's cock again. He saw the white cream oozing from his wife's pussy around his cock and onto his crotch and said, "He's already cum honey, session's done. Why are you still fucking?"

"Ha ha," Oak laughed, "That isn't my cum, dude. Wifey is a creamer. You really didn't know? She's cumming over and over again from deep penetration and what you're seeing is her cum. She told me you'd never made it happen, but I barely believed it."

"I think, uh, he found my g-spot, honey-ahhh," Tammy said, as Oak grabbed her by the hips and began slamming her from beneath.

Stewart stood for a few minutes, trembling, watching as his wife's beautiful pussy was being destroyed. He could see and hear Oak's balls smacking Tammy's ass over and over again. Each smack was like a stake through his heart. "You've got to stop," Stewart said.

Oak smacked Tammy's ass and actually pulled her off of him. Stewart saw Oak's angry, slimy cock plop from his wife's pussy and smack above his belly button. He noted that Tammy's pussy snapped back to close to its original form. Though still heartsick he gave a silent thanks that he might at least get to feel his wife's pussy walls again.

"Noooo," Tammy screamed, "You haven't even cum yet!"

"I've got to respect your husband's wishes, Tammy. If he wants to break the contract I don't think your marriage is worth this."

Tammy looked close to tears, she rose unsteadily to her feet still in her heels and went to her husband. She said, "Stewie, baby, we've got to see this thing through. I want this baby. I need it. I love you." As she spoke she fondled Stewart's crotch, his small penis hardened. "When I get finished having sex with Oak and he cums in me I'll make love to you. Because I love you."

"You don't love him?" Stewart asked, his voice quavering.

"Of course not, baby. I'm a one-man-woman. This is just sex, nothing more. I'd never do it if I had a choice." She continued fondling his crotch and stroked his penis through his slacks.

Stewart looked into his wife's gorgeous, soulful, pleading brown eyes and relented, "I love you, Tammy. I want you to be happy and I want to be the father of your child. It's just, I don't like how much you are enjoying this."

"I really don't, it's not much fun. It's just business, nothing to worry about. Really, my sweet little Stewie, you're making a big deal over something so small." She let out a giggle. "please let me do this."

Quietly, Stewart said, "Okay."

Tammy hugged him, but Oak piped in, "If you want me to fuck your wife I'm gonna need you to tell me so. When you told me to stop I stopped so I'm not gonna start again until you give me the okay, I respect you too much."

Tammy turned around and looked at Oak, shocked.

Stewart asked, "What?"

"You heard me, you gotta say the words," Oak said with authority.

"Go ahead," Stewart said.

"No, Stewart, tell me you want me to fuck your wife."

"Uh, uh."

Tammy looked at Stewart, "Honey, please tell him," she pleaded.

"Uh, Oak please fuck my wife."

Tammy turned to Oak, a huge smile on her face. Oak grabbed his half hard dick by the base and told Tammy, "Come on over and suck my cock, slut. Get me hard again after all this BS."

Stewart fell over backward, fortuitously into his lazy boy, and passed out. When he came to Oak was bending Tammy over the side of their couch and smacking her ass with his hard cock, making it ripple with each hit. He lined his cock up with her entrance and slowly pushed in.

"Fuck that pussy is tight."

"That's because your dick is so fucking big," Tammy moaned.

"No, your pussy is super tight. I've never had anything this tight and wet and warm. It's the best shit ever," he said, slow stroking her as she moaned. He leaned over and she turned her head so they could kiss passionately. After they broke apart he started giving her love bites and sucking on her neck, leaving marks.

Stewart watched, horrified as Oak rose from her back and pulled Tammy's hair back and slammed into her. He started fucking her hard and fast making her ass bounce in waves with every thrust. His balls slammed into her clit continuously, driving her wild.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck me hard, yes," she screamed.

Stewart could see her juices dripping all over their white carpeting. He closed his eyes and hoped this would all go away but her screaming and moaning and Oak's loud grunts only seemed to intensify.

"Uh-ruh, uh-ruh, Oh fuck, bitch, I'm about to cum deep in your cunt," Oak said after what seemed like forever.

"Do it, do it, give me your hot cum, fill me up," Tammy yelled.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Oak continued grunting and thrusting longer than Stewart could ever have imagined cumming, he pulled out and more cum spurted onto her back, and even reached her hair. "Damn, baby, I think that was the most I've ever cum. You really bring it out of me." He turned her around, pushed her to the ground, and stuck his cock into her willing mouth. "Wash my cock off, get those last few drops out. Fuck that hurts so fucking good, you slut bitch. Oh, fuck. Fuck it" He seemed to have changed his mind about something, he pulled her head from his cock, lifted her up and threw her onto the couch. Taking her ankles in his hands and spreading her legs, he lowered himself so the backs of her knees rested on his shoulders, her calves on his back. He sunk into her pussy, her legs splayed, ass in the air and hanging off the couch. He fucked her slow but hard, pulling back so just the head was in and pushing all the way back in. Her moaning was frequently muffled by their kisses as they made out. He pulled out and let her drop to the floor and again sprayed his cum on her face and hair.

This was the last straw for Stewart who had been lying on the chair almost catatonically, watching his wife fucking this strange man with the bull cock. "Damnit," he yelled. "That was not part of the deal! You keep doing that and we did not agree to that. Stop," he yelled. "Stop! Stop!"

"I'm sorry man, I just get excited when I'm fucking some times and I go a little overboard. I didn't mean anything," he grinned.

"And what was that about that conversation being BS? Were you both lying to me?"

"Stewie, no," Tammy said, her face soaked in jizz. "How could you think that?" she asked as she wiped off her face with a towel.

"Yeah man," Oak said, "just a poor choice of words on my part. Relax man, it's cool. You know I wouldn't disrespect you like that. I have all the respect in the world for you. In fact I'm kind of envious, I wish Tammy could love me the way she loves you, but she never will. She's dedicated to you man. I'd be lucky to get a woman half as wonderful as her."

Tammy beamed and said, "Ah, thanks, Oak," and gave him a kiss while fondling his crotch.

"Ah shit," he pulled away from Tammy, "alright, I think it's time for me to take off," Oak said, gathering his clothes. He dressed while Tammy walked, naked and covered in sex, over to Stewart and started whispering in his ear and told him she loved him. Oak went up to Stewart after he was dressed and shook his hand. "I meant what I said, little buddy. You got nothin' to worry about, I'm a man of my word."

Stewart said, "Okay," but he still had misgivings, what with his naked wife crawling on him, undressing him and covering him with Oak' and her' combined sex juices.

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers