The Insemination Ch. 03

Story Info
Tale of a ladies man, a sexy wife, & her gullible husband.
3.7k words
4.11
82.8k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

A few important notes before reading this story:

1. Please read Chapter 1. and Chapter 2.

If you don't read the first two chapters then this will make no sense.

2. This is a cheating wife story, if you enjoy that sort of thing I hope you enjoy this one. If you don't then you probably won't like this.

3. Constructive criticism, both positive and negative, is welcome.

4. The fourth and final chapter of this story is forthcoming.

Okay, Chapter 3, now:

11.

After Oak left, Tammy began to undress Stewart slowly and silently while staring into his eyes. She unbuttoned his shirt and stood up, taking it off as he leaned forward to help her. She knelt on the floor and unbuckled his belt and took his slacks off then slid his underwear off. When she was done she slithered back up to him and rubbed her body against his and kissed his neck and face.

"Tammy," he said, "You're getting me all sticky."

"Mmm, I want you to make me stickier. We should be sticky together." She stood and grabbed him by the hand. She led him up the stairs and to their bedroom. When they got on the bed she went down on him. Her hand nearly engulfed his small cock but she was so good at this that Stewart began to feel better. She sucked and hummed and moaned on his cock with such vigor that she made him feel like Superman. "Oh baby, I love your cock, it tastes so good," she exclaimed. "I want you to make love to me."

Stewart climbed on top of her, his big belly pressing down onto hers. He took his penis into his fingers and tried to thrust into her pussy but didn't quite get in.

Tammy grunted and said, "Oh Stewart, that feels so good, make love to me," in her sexiest voice.

Stewart wondered why that felt so good but decided to just follow her instructions. He inserted his penis into her moist vagina. He realized that Oak's semen was still in her but he decided to keep going, he kept his erection. He was able to get a pretty good rhythm going. Tammy had her eyes closed and looked like she was concentrating. He could feel her pussy squeeze his dick. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't don---" her voice trailed off and her head lowered to the side.

Stewart thrust harder. He wanted more positive reaction from her, but she had stopped vocalizing. She looked peaceful with her mouth open against the pillow. She almost looked asleep. He stopped thrusting. He shook her and said, "Tammy. Tammy! Tammy!"

"Urubba ub you night," she mumbled.

Stewart went soft and rolled off of her. He couldn't believe what had just happened.

12.

Stewart woke up to Tammy whistling happily while getting ready for work. She beamed at him when she saw he was awake. "Did you have fun last night, baby?"

"No. How could I have? I was making love to you and you fell asleep in the middle of it."

"What? Oh no, I'm so sorry, I honestly didn't remember. Trying to get pregnant must have taken a lot out of me. I must have been exhausted. I'd make it up to you right now but I've got to get to work." She leaned over and kissed him with juicy, red lips. She was really showing her figure today. She was wearing a strapless, skintight, black pleather dress that went down to about mid thigh. Her big tits were busting out of the top and she was wearing black high heels. Stewart thought she looked like a hooker.

She turned around to leave and Stewart asked, "Why are you wearing such revealing clothing to work?"

"Huh?" She looked down, "Oh this, it's nothing, I just like the way it makes me feel." She smiled.

"Well it makes you look like a slut," Stewart spit out.

Tammy looked horrified and hurt, she spun around and stomped out, saying, "We'll talk about this when I get home mister and hopefully you'll have simmered down."

"Oh, Oak can say it but I can't? I see."

"Don't be so jealous, I love you, Oak just gets caught up in the moment. It doesn't mean anything."

13.

Stewart came home that afternoon to an empty house. Tammy had called earlier and told him he didn't need to pick her up, she wouldn't explain why. He called her cell and didn't get an answer. He called Oak's cell with no luck. When he walked into the living room he saw an expensive video camera hooked up to the television. It had a note on it that said "Stewart, hope you find this helpful with your little problem, sincerely, your friend, Oak".

Stewart sighed and hit play. The first shot was of his wife from behind, she was walking into the living room, her big ass swaying back and forth in the dress he saw this morning. When she got to the couch she turned around toward the camera and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," Oak said, off screen. "Sounds like little Stewie could use some tips. This'll be like an instructional video. Bend over." She did as instructed and Oak said, "Oh shit. Would ya look at that ass, it's incredible." She giggled and he went up to her and caressed her pussy, rubbing his finger up and down her slit. He sat on the couch and commanded, "Come suck my cock."

She got on her knees and looked into the camera while she undid Oak's belt and pants and pulled them off, revealing his massive cock. She sighed contentedly and put it in her mouth. She got about halfway down and started to gag.

"Open wider," he instructed.

She obeyed and went further down, gulping.

"You're getting better at this. Pretty soon you're gonna have the whole thing down your throat."

She smiled up at the camera and said, "I don't think that's possible."

"I know you have it in you," he assured her.

She giggled and continued to suck and rub and blow and moan and gag on his giant cock. She made progress, getting more and more of it down her throat. She probably had about three quarters of it down her throat when the doorbell rang. She pulled back and said, "Oh, shit."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He got up but didn't put his pants on. He walked to the front door and opened it to a schlubby, middle-aged man. He handed the camera to him silently and walked back into the living room as the camera followed. "Tammy, meet Bob."

She was wiping the spittle off her chin, a look of surprise on her face. "Who is this?" she asked Oak.

"This is Vanessa's husband. You know Vanessa, hot little number, dark hair, works in accounting. Bob's little dick shoots blanks too, so I got her pregnant for him. He's a camera man by trade, works for the local Fox affiliate, so I have him come out and shoot little movies for me on occasion. I promised him you'd blow him for his time, by the way, hope that's alright," he smiled.

"Uh... I don't..." Oak walked over and pushed her down on the couch. "Oh," she gasped. He knelt down and pushed her dress up, she wasn't wearing any panties. He started to eat her pussy. "Oh god," she moaned, "yes. Oh fuck, yes." The camera zoomed in for a close up of her face; her eyes were closed in concentration and joy. The camera tilted for a close up shot of her wet pussy. Oak played her pussy like a finely tuned instrument. She moaned in ecstasy. Oak stood up, grabbing his cock and placed at her wet hole, he sunk his head in as she gasped. "Oh, I'm still not used to your size." Oak pulled out and smacked her clit a few times with his fat cock.

"Fucking such a small dick for so many years will do that. You'd never been properly fucked before I came along."

"I know."

"Hopefully little Stewie can learn a thing or two from this video, start making you cum."

"That would be so great," she whispered. "I hope so."

Oak lifted her feet up and put her calves on his back, the backs of her knees resting on his shoulders. Her big ass hanging off the couch, he entered her and thrust into her deeply. It sounded like all the air had been taken out of her. Her flat stomach tensed, Stewart thought his cock must have been at her belly button. Her pussy was stretched obscenely. Oak began thrusting in and out. He grunted and she moaned and yelled. Part of her pink pussy walls followed his cock out with every outward thrust. He pistoned in and out of her with power and speed, driving her back on the couch, occasionally pulling her back so her ass hung off the couch. The familiar white substance Stewart had originally thought was Oak's cum started oozing out of her pussy around Oak's cock. He saw it drip off of their bodies onto the carpet. Stewart looked at the rug and noticed the white stains they'd left.

"Fuck, you're fucking me so good. You're making me CUM," Tammy yelled.

"That's right baby take this fat cock. See Stewie," he said, addressing the camera, "this is how you do her. Isn't that right Tammy?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"Uhmmmm, I love it when you call me God."

"Oh God, I'm cumming again, fuck you."

Her legs were now wrapped around his ass, forcing him in as deeply as possible and he was grinding his cock into her crotch. They kissed each other deeply as the camera came in for a close-up. Then he picked her up off the couch and kept fucking her while bending over, holding her just above the ass while she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slammed into her, pistoning in and out at a speed Stewart wouldn't have thought.

She screamed, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SO HARD! FUCK OH GOD! YESSSS! OH YES! UH! UGH! UGH! UH YES!"

He laid her on the couch and pulled out. He got up and stood over her on the couch cushions. "Worship this cock, slut." She started sucking on his cock voraciously. He grabbed the back of her head and was fucking her mouth. Then he pulled her hair back with his left hand and took his cock in the right, taking aim at her face. His cock erupted onto her face, splattering his thick, white cum between her eyebrows. He grunted as another jet left a string of cum on her forehead all the way back to her hair. Then a burst hit her hair and flew back onto the couch cushions. He hit her hair several times. He shot another blast up her nose and, to Stewart's amazement, Tammy barely flinched. She seemed to bask in the spray of cum she was being splattered over and over with. Stewart thought it would never stop, each string seemed to be as long and powerful as the last. Finally the emission slowed to a trickle, coating Tammy's full, red lips. Cum dripped down her face off her chin and fell to her tits and on her dress. Lots of it had hit the couch. She dipped a finger in her cleavage and licked his cum off of it, staring into Oak's eyes. He rubbed some of it into the top of her hair and joked, "Well, you could have a hair baby."

She giggled. It looked as if she was wearing an earring made of cum she was drenched. "Oh my God, that was amazing. That must have been a record. You hit me like twelve times!"

"Really though, I'm sorry," he smiled, "I got carried away again. I was too much in the moment, but what can I say? You bring it out of me."

"Ah, thanks Oak, you're so sweet to me."

"Yeah, uh huh. Clean my cock off, you filthy little slut," he said as he pushed his cock into her mouth. He pulled out and got off the couch, saying, "I'll be right back. Don't move." He left the living room, the camera filmed her fingering her pussy as she moaned. Oak came back a few moments later with Stewart's favorite jacket, which had been hanging in the downstairs closet. He handed it to Tammy and said, "Here, clean yourself off." She wiped his cum all over the jacket, drenching it in Oak's plentiful semen. When she was done he took her hand and led her to the back of the couch. He kissed her and grabbed her ass, pulling her dress up. She bit his lip playfully and giggled. His cock was still hard and was poking at her now exposed belly button. He pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor next to his jacket. He turned her around and bent her over the back of the couch. Her tits hung down as the camera shot them straight on. Tammy's eyes closed shut as Oak entered her again. He pounded into her as he fondled her tits and gave her a hickey on her neck. She turned her head back and they made out as he slowly plowed her from behind. He stood up, pulling her up with him and they fucked standing up, still making out, her moaning into his mouth. He took her around the couch and laid her down flat, the camera now behind them showed Oak beginning to shove his big cock into her tightly closed slit. "Shit, you're even tighter in this position."

"I've never felt anything like this," she marveled, as he slowly sunk into her pussy. He sawed in and out of her slit. "I feel like you're cutting me in two." She oozed her fluids onto Oak's slimy pole as he plugged away. She announced she was cumming again.

Soon he lifted her up and sat on the couch. "You're turn to fuck me, I want your tits in my face." She sat on his lap, they were face to face. She reached behind her grabbing his cock to guide it into her hole. They slowly fucked while making out, her sliding up and down on his pole as they whispered into each other's ears. Her pussy was oozing onto Oak's crotch and their couch. The camera moved around filming their slow fuck from various angles, finally returning to the shot of Tammy's back. Stewart cringed watching the tattoo she'd gotten to show her love for him rising up and down as she was rode Oak's long cock with deep strokes. Oak said, "Okay baby, I'm gonna fuck you hard now and cum inside you and give Stewie and you your baby." He grabbed her hips and began pounding into her from underneath. He slammed into her over and over, shaking her fat ass with every thrust. Grunting, he said, "Get ready, I'm about to come." He pulled her down onto his cock, grunting loudly several times. At last, he pulled out of her with a plop, his cock soaked in their juices. He pushed her to the ground and said, "Taste your pussy and my cum mixed together."

She sucked him, kneeling on the ground. White fluid dripped from her open pussy onto the carpet. He pulled her up and they kissed deeply. The screen went black.

14.

Stewart just sat there, stunned. He didn't know what to think. Yeah, Oak said that this was to help him, but it seemed like he'd never be able to do what Oak could to her. Even if he did get into better shape, his penis would still be short and thin. He did seem sincere though, maybe Oak did genuinely wanted to help, like how he was helping Tammy and him have their child. Still, even there, he'd cum outside her pussy again. He thought with as much as he'd objected to that in the past that Oak would be able to control himself a little better. On the other hand, he knew how hard it had been for him to get over his premature ejaculation with Tammy, maybe this was a similar problem. Also, the once-every-couple-of-days sessions seemed to be turning into a daily event. At least it would all be over in a month and none of this would be a problem anymore and they could start their family in peace.

More disturbing was his jacket, the couch and the carpet. They were ruining them with cum stains. He wondered how they could explain them to company? And even though he understood the necessity of them having sex, he still didn't want to have little reminders of it all around the living room. And that was his favorite jacket, how could they be so thoughtless to ruin it. He really had no explanation for that and would have to bring these things up with them the next time he saw them. He sat in the living room and contemplated then remembered that he still hadn't heard back from them. He called both of them and still got no answer. He left a couple of worried messages on each of their cell phones while waiting. Around 8:30 he heard the front door open. Oak and Tammy were laughing as they walked into the foyer. Stewart got up to go see them. As he walked in, he saw Tammy and Oak wrapped in each other's arms, kissing, and shopping bags at their feet.

Stewart asked, "Where have you guys been?"

Oak broke the kiss. "Oh, hey buddy, did ya see the video we left for you?"

"Yes," Stewart said tentatively. He noticed that his wife was again dressed in an extremely slutty outfit. This time she was wearing an extremely tight, off-white button up vest and her cleavage was busting out of it. She had on a pair of red and white, vertically striped short shorts, red and white swirled, thigh high leggings and white, high-heeled half boots. The shorts were so short that they were showing off the crease where her leg and ass met.

"I heard about the incident where the little lady fell asleep on you and I knew I could help."

"Thanks," Stewart whispered, almost questioningly. "Um. Oak? Tammy? I've got to talk to you about some stuff."

Tammy said, "OK, but first let me show you the stuff we got shopping this afternoon. First we went to Eros, you know the place where all the strippers shop," she twirled around showing off what she was wearing excitedly, "Oak picked out a bunch of sexy outfits and shoes and boots for me, you're gonna love 'em! We also got a wedge/ramp combo that should help you with deeper penetration. It's still in the car. Then we went to the mall, I picked out an outfit for Oak, just as a thank you from us. Look at his jeans, they're True Religion, they cost 300 bucks!"

"What!?" Stewart exclaimed.

"I know, they fit so beautifully, just look at his butt. And that bulge is so sexy," she said as she rubbed on Oak's crotch. "Then we got some more clothes for me and I even picked you out a shirt and some shorts." She went into one of the bags and brought out what looked to Stewart like a pink Polo shirt and pleated white shorts.

"It's pink," he said, perturbed.

"It's salmon, it's totally you. You'll look great in it I promise," she said excitedly.

"What about my jacket?" Stewart asked.

"You're jacket?"

"Yeah, the one you rubbed cum all over."

"Oh, don't be silly honey, you're jacket is fine." She started rubbing on his crotch and said, "Now I've got to tell you something and you've got to promise to not be mad at me."

"What? I can't promise anything."

"Baby, please," she cooed as she fondled him.

"Okay. What?"

"I did a little charging with the card today."

"How much?"

"A little over five thousand."

"What the hell? Five thousand dollars, that's ridiculous."

"Baby, you promised not to get mad and I needed new clothes and Oak deserved a present for how much he's been helping us and I wanted you to have that shirt and those shorts and don't forget the wedge."

"Yeah I wanted to speak to you about how much Oak has been helping us. I thought it was only supposed to be every few days. It seems like he has been helping us every day."

Oak piped in, "Yeah, that's just because I'm going out of town tomorrow, I'll be gone for a week so I thought I'd get a few extra sessions in there for ya."

"Oh," Stewart said, "Okay."

Oak said, "Speaking of which, if you're done, you're done, right?"

"I guess," Stewart said.

"I'm gonna go get the wedge and ramp and we're gonna test that baby out for you. You don't mind if we use the bedroom right? Cuz I gotta tell you, wifey was playing with my cock the whole way home and I'm ready to bust a nut or three in that pussy."

"Uh," Stewart mumbled.

"Okay, great. This might take a while so you might wanna catch some zees on the couch."

Stewart went to the living room while Oak went to the car and Tammy went upstairs. He watched some TV but got bored and turned it off. He heard moaning and grunting from the bedroom. After a while they must have moved to the bed, because the bed springs started creaking, slowly at first, then faster before they slowed down again. They were still creaking when he fell asleep. He woke up the next morning, feeling less than rested and Oak's car was gone. He went up to the bedroom, Tammy was asleep. She was wearing a blue baby doll nightie he'd never seen before. He got in bed beside her and found it soaked. He wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep.

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers