The Inspection Ch. 03

Story Info
An ending to his visit with his pet.
3.4k words
4.66
15.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more games." He said flatly as he looked down at me.

I glanced up at him, his face was stern. I wasn't entirely sure what he was talking about. "I am not going to tolerate you not following my rules. You will be good."

I looked down at the floor, embarrassed for the childish way I had acted. At the time it had just seemed like the easiest thing to do. I knew that Sir had given me the rules to help me improve my well-being. They give me a method to pleasing him as well. I had always loved having them for that reason. They helped me serve a purpose. They gave me structure to my usually hectic life. I loved having his rules and abiding by them. I started chewing on my lip, knowing I hadn't made a very good impression on myself or him by the way I had acted.

He took my chin firmly in his hand and tilted it up so I was looking at his face. "In the future, punishment for this behavior will not be so pleasant. Is that understood?"

A soft sigh escaped my lips and I nodded my head, thankful that it seemed the issue had passed. "Yes sir. I understand completely."

"I have learned now that I am going to have to keep a closer eye on you."

I nodded, figuring after the way I acted that was fair.

"Get up and go get ready for work, now." He said as he gave me a firm smack on my ass, quickly changing the subject and making sure I was going to be on time. . "Yes sir." I muttered, a bit sullenly, not used to or liking being rushed to get ready. I quickly scrambled to my feet and went back to the bedroom to get dressed.

When I returned to the living room, I picked up my purse and keys. I turned around to see him following me towards the door, "Umm sir?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Are you.." I started. I wasn't sure what he was really doing here since we hadn't really planned a visit at all. The last thing I wanted was to go to work and come back to an empty apartment and be alone again. The thought of that made me want to break into tears. I had waited so long to meet him, I didn't know if I could bear it if he left so quickly. I took a deep breath before speaking again, "I mean; will you still be here when I get back Sir?"

He chuckled as he stepped closer to me. He locked his lips on mine and gave me a firm kiss on the lips.

"Of course little one, I am not going to leave you to your own devices that quickly. I need to keep my eye on you and I think I still need to have a little bit more fun with you." He said slyly.

Immediately, I felt my pussy moisten. My playful eyes drifted up to his before I leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

The workday dragged more then usual, all I could think about was him waiting for me at my apartment. I wished I could be there to spend the time with him. I hated that he had to be alone at my apartment instead of me being there to keep him company. Only minutes into the workday I had already started fantasizing about what he was going to do when I got home. Had he brought any toys to play with? Was he going to bring to life any of the situations that we had discussed in our chats? The ideas alone made me want to go into the bathroom and rub myself to orgasm but I thought better of it.

When I finally returned from work, he greeted me at the door. "Hello sweetheart." He said as he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "Why don't you go change into some more comfortable clothes? Dinner will be ready shortly. Go ahead and shower as well."

"Dinner?" I asked in a bit of a shock, not expecting him to have made anything. "You didn't have to do that Sir."

"I know. I wanted to. Go on now." He said to me bluntly as he shooed me towards the bathroom.

Once done, I applied some light makeup and came out into the bedroom. I flipped through the closest looking for something appropriate to wear. I wanted to look really cute for him and impress him. I finally settled on a simple black dress.

"Sir it smells delicious." I said as I walked back into the dining room. The table looked like it was meant to be in a fancy restaurant. There was a tablecloth as well as lit candles and a two-place setting. "Wow fancy sir." I said as I walked towards the kitchen.

He caught me and directed me back to the table, "Just sit down pet. I will bring dinner out shortly, I have it handled." He grabbed my chin and tilted it up towards him, giving me a firm long kiss. "Speaking of fancy, you are sure all dolled up for a night in, beautiful." he said to me. "Not that you will be wearing very much for very long." I moaned softly when he said that, watching him closely.

Even knowing that he enjoyed cooking, I wished he would let me help him. I felt somewhat futile just sitting at the table waiting to be served. As I waited for him to finish dinner, I just sat there and fantasized about what was going to happen next. I almost wished he would just skip supper and take me straight back to the bedroom, even though I was starving. He returned a few minutes later with two plates of salad. After setting one in front of me he took his place across the table from me.

"Hand me your panties." He instructed. His voice was calm, kind even but still had the familiar tone of total authority.

The command hit me awkwardly and my mind raced. Why did he want my panties at the dinner table? After swallowing hard I reached under the table and up the bottom hem of the dress and slowly slid the skimpy material down my legs. Hesitantly, I placed them in his outstretched hand.

"Perfect, now lift your skirt up and sit bare-assed on the chair."

I quickly followed the command, not taking my wide-eyes off of him.

"Good girl." He said with a smirk as he set my panties in the middle of the table. I blushed fiercely as I looked at my damp panties sitting on the table, my fork held in midair.

He just chuckled as he continued to eat, pretending as if nothing was abnormal. "How can you?" I said unsurely as I watched him, I could hear the quiver in my own voice from the arousal, "I mean. Why?" I swallowed hard as I set my fork back down on my plate. I looked down and saw my nipples hardening through the thin material of the black dress I was wearing.

"It is just a simple reminder." He said with a smirk, his eyes intently watching me, I felt like he was an animal carefully stalking his prey, watching my every move and waiting for the right moments to strike.

I picked up the fork in my trembling hand and finished off my salad, quickly getting used to the sight of my panties between the two lit candles on the dinner table like they belonged there. I smiled slightly at him and a small giggle coming from my lips.

"You are so cute." He said, gently shaking his head as he rose and collected the plates, quickly exiting to the kitchen.

He returned a moment later with two plates of steak and some type of potato I didn't recognize.

I smiled as I inhaled the smell of the food. "Sir, I didn't know you cooked so well."

He gave me a quick nod of his head as he nestled back into the chair across from me. Throughout dinner he kept the conversation casual, talking about work and the news, just like people generally talk on the first date. He steered the conversation away from anything sexual.

After we were finished eating, he rose and took my hand in his. Gently he led me to the bedroom and placed a firm kiss on my lips. "My little pet, I have waited a long time for this night. Strip and lay down." He instructed.

Moments later I was laying naked face up on the bed, legs spread widely just like they had been the previous night, feeling vulnerable and exposed but also in a high state of arousal.

"Do you trust me?" he asked me bluntly.

I swallowed hard as I watched him, taking a deep breath before I answered. "Yes sir, of course."

He moved over to me and placed a blindfold around my eyes, leaving me in the darkness. The darkness left me anxious and every time I heard a sound my head would twist in that direction, trying to get an idea of where he had gone. For a few minutes all I heard was my own breathing. This frustrated me. I was stark naked and lewdly displayed on my bed and he wasn't even doing anything with me. I didn't even know if he was watching anymore or if he liked what he saw. I silently wished that he was enjoying the view. I clenched my fists as I let out a deep breath.

I heard him chuckle from across the room and a moan escaped my lips.

"Please sir." I whined, wanting him to do something, anything.

"Ssh, patience pet. Be a good girl."

I whimpered, partially in arousal and to a degree in fear. I felt his lips press gently against my forehead, then his tongue tracing the lines of my lips. Then he kissed me his tongue slipping into my mouth and sliding around. I leaned closer to him and reached up trying to find him. I wanted to touch him and at the moment didn't really care where it was.

"Uh-huh." He admonished me as he pulled away he smacked my pussy roughly. "Stay still. Behave."

Whimpering, I settled back down onto the bed. He gently picked up my wrists in his hands and attached some soft cuffs to them, which after testing them I discovered they were firmly secured to the headboard. This just increased my vulnerability to him even more but at the same time I was very turned on. I could feel my wetness surrounding my pussy.

His fingers traced slowly down my midsection, slowly tracing their way down to my pussy. I arched forward, trying to get more of his touch, wanting him to move faster.

"No pet. Stay still. Be a good girl."

"Please sir." I pleaded; wanting him to do more then just tease me.

"Be patient little one."

His fingers dragged over the tops of my thighs then down close to my pussy lips but purposely avoiding my swollen clit. Then his fingers dipped into my pussy, easily gliding inside with the wetness of my arousal. He moved achingly slow as he slid two fingers in and out of me.

"Somebody is excited." He said to me, his voice holding a hint of laughter.

I moaned softly, almost embarrassed about how my body was reacting to him. I knew he was taking away bits of the control I still held onto, piece by piece. He just chuckled as his fingers continued to pump in and out of me. "Don't cum without my permission. I don't want to have to punish you again."

I felt his fingers flick my clit, then pinch it and roll it between his fingers. "Sir.." I whined softly as he continued to tease and manipulate my body into further arousal.

Without saying a word he resumed his agonizing slow finger pumping in my pussy. I tensed up beneath his touch, being driven closer to the edge. I shuddered as he continued to toy with my clit until I was writhing and whimpering from his touch.

"Please sir." I gasped as I tugged on the restraints enclosing my wrists, wanting to help my orgasm along the way and becoming frustrated that I wasn't allowed to. They easily kept me in place, reminding me that I was his willing captive, accessible to his every whim. I knew he was going to use me on his terms. I felt like I had suddenly become his little test subject. All I could do was lay there and be his toy. Be under his control. Completely. That thought sent a shudder through my entire body.

"Please what?" he asked as he continued to manipulate my clit, making me a writhing moaning mess.

"Please can I cum sir?" I pleaded as I started to move my hips in rhythm of his fingers. "Not yet." He replied simply, his voice flat and calm.

"Sir!" I wailed as he pinched my clit roughly between his fingers.

My body started to tremble as he continued. I was starting to struggle to hold back the impending orgasm. I got the sense that he was gauging my responses to everything, figuring out how well I was able to hold back on my orgasms and wait for his command, even when having my sexual arousal driven continuously upwards.

"Sir please? I really need to cum now." I begged. I felt my pussy twitching and the brink of an orgasm nearing. I wasn't sure how long I would physically be able to hold back, no matter how hard I was trying. "Oh please Sir please please." I continued my desperate pleas.

"Not yet." He said again as he completely removed his touch from me.

"No please sir don't stop." I whined sullenly as I felt his warm fingers leave my body. "I was so close. please Sir?" I knew I could have gone over the edge at any moment. At the same time I realized that any orgasms tonight would be on his terms and his terms only and he would make sure of it.

I heard him chuckle from across the room, rummaging around in something but I wasn't sure what.

I moaned softly, wishing he hadn't blindfolded me so that I could see what was coming. A moment later I felt a firm pinching on my right nipple. I cried out in shock at the new pressure on my sensitive nipple. I hadn't caught my breath yet when I felt him attach what I assumed was a nipple clamp to my left nipple, another small cry coming from my lips. I whimpered as my breathing quickened.

I whimpered helplessly as I tried to get used to the feeling of the clamps, wiggling in a feeble attempt to ease the pressure.

"Too tight pet?"

I take a deep breath before shaking my head. "No sir."

"Good girl." He said before his fingers return to my pussy, three this time sliding into me in one fluid motion.

I gasped in pleasure as I lifted my hips towards him. A felt a firm tug on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. I cried out from the sting as I nestled back into the bed, whimpering.

"Good girl." His fingers returned to my clit, tweaking it between two of his fingers until I was panting and writing once again.

"Please sir can I cum please?" I pleaded as my body trembled floating on the brink of orgasm. I wasn't sure that would be able to hold back any longer."

"Hmm.." he said as if he was deep in thought pausing for a long moment, leaving me panting and desperate for release. "Okay my pet, you can cum." He stated. "Cum for me pet, now."

He tweaked my clit again, sending me over the edge. I writhed and moaned as the orgasm washed over me. I panted when his touch continued, quickly building me up to another orgasm.

"Please sir." I panted as I writhed underneath his touch. "Please sir can I cum again?" My voice becoming more high pitched as I pleaded with him for release. "Not yet." He said, I think I heard the amusement in his voice.

"Oh please sir?" I wailed as my entire body trembled underneath him.

"Cum now sweetheart" He commanded as he continued to manipulate my clit.

My second orgasm washed over me, I moaned in pure ecstasy as I felt the jolts of the orgasm run through my body. I panted once as the orgasm subsided. I gasped as he continued to manipulation of my clit. "Please sir, please stop." I pleaded, feeling completely wore out.

"Oh you didn't think I was done with you, did you sweetheart?" he asked me mischievously.

I moaned in exhaustion as I continued to try to catch my breath from the orgasms he had given me.

He removed his fingers from my sensitive clit. To my relief, there was a short pause before I felt him thrust himself into me from between my wet thighs. The head of his cock spreading my lips until he was situated deep inside me. I moaned softly as I felt him start out with long, slow strokes deep into my pussy. I moaned and whimpered as he continued to take his time, slowly pumping in and out of dripping pussy.

"Oh please." I pleaded with him, building up to my next orgasm and wanting more. I felt him run his hands through my hair and then grip some of it tightly in his hands. I felt him pull almost the entire way out before thrusting his entire length back into me. He continued this, picking up the pace bit by bit. Even in the daze I was in, I could hear him grunting as he did so.

I felt an orgasm come almost out of nowhere, "Sir please can I come?" I gasped all in one breath. "Please sir?" I felt my body start to shake.

"Yes pet, you can." I screamed out as the orgasm wracked my body, I tugged at the arm restraints once again as my entire body shuddered around his cock. "Oh yes." I cried out as the orgasm continued to pulsate through my body, small aftershocks following. He slammed into one last time, then arching his back and groaning loudly as he had his own pleasure. I was still panting from exhaustion and trying to catch my breath as he pulled out.

"This is going to hurt a little bit pet." He said as he reached down and released the first nipple clamp. I yelped in pain as the blood raced back into the nipple. "Now the other one." He said gently as he removed it.

He leaned down and took the nipple in his mouth gently sucking on it, easing the pain, followed by the other one. He released my wrists and removed the blindfold before pulling me close to him.

"Good girl. You did wonderfully. I am very proud." He said to me with a big smile. A smile equal to his spread across my face," Thank you sir." I whispered.

Even though I was already dozing off, I beamed, extremely happy and content to know that he was proud of me. "You know little one, I just don't think this apartment is going to be big enough for the both of us." He said to me in a soft voice after a few long moments of silence.

"But it is all I can afford." I said in a dazed voice, unsure what he was getting at. He chuckled softly and pushed my hair out of my face before kissing me lightly on my forehead. "Luckily for you what we can afford is my concern; not yours."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I nuzzled against his shoulder, not at all understanding what he was saying.

He ran his fingers through my hair and leaned down close to my ear. "I want you to come live with me little one. I want you to give me the reins, completely. Just say those two little words sweetheart."

"Yes Sir." I whispered as I nuzzled up against his chest.