The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers

"Hush, dear, just wait!" She returned her attention to me. "I want to try something that I thought of last night. I call it the Triple Tittie Fuck."

"The what?" I didn't think I had heard her right.

"Triple Tittie Fuck," she repeated. "Okay, girls, take off those cute tops and help me out of this blouse!"

Moments later all three women were naked from the waist up. I knew, from experience, that Adelaide wore no panties and I suspected that neither of the co-eds would have anything under their skin tight miniskirts.

From neck to navel the girls could have been twins. Huge, slightly pendant breasts hung proudly in front of them. Each girl took that chance to caress and squeeze their impressive tits. Under other circumstances I would have hoped to bed either one.

But Mrs. Anderson out shone both of them combined.

She had removed her sleeveless sweater and now sat in front of me clad only in a bra and her knee length skirt. As usual, her bra was overwhelmingly huge. The shoulder straps seemed substantial enough to have moored an aircraft carrier.

None the less her prodigious protuberance over matched the bra. Some flesh was visibly rising from between the, well, cups wasn't the right word. Tankards? Barrels? Enough fabric in each one to make the bras for both of the young ladies that were now struggling to help her out of the bra like contraption. Once removed they tossed it onto the couch. Which disappeared under all that fabric!

"Okay, girls, play with my nipples and get them nice and hard, will you?"

Both ladies went at it with a right will. Stroking, sucking, pinching and squeezing they soon had her nipple erect and throbbing. I stopped getting out of my pants to watch. The sheer size of her nipples was amazing! At least 3 or 4 inches long and as thick as most men's dicks Adelaide's nipples were to other nipples as her breasts were to other women's boobs. Much much larger! Gigantic and amazingly erotic.

"Oh, that feels so good. I can't wait for the next part!." Motioning the girls to stand in front of her she continued, "Now fuck my nipples with your titties! Squeeze them between your boobs, mash yourself against my big tits and nipples. Rub up and down, treat my nipples like you would a young man's dick!"

"And you! Stand right here between these busty tramps and fuck my titties! You know I love to feel you rubbing back and forth between my huge tits until you spray all over them!

So a Triple Tittie Fuck was Mrs. Anderson getting her tits fucked by me while two other busty girls tittie fucked her nipples!

I put an arm on each girl to support me while I thrust and pounded against the massive mounds in front of me. Despite my efforts her tits barely quivered in response. The gigantic masses absorbed the pounding with little reaction. They were just too large! Overwhelmingly outsized!

Mrs. Anderson's hands were thrust under her tits. I supposed that she was working her clit and cunt while we were attending to her breasts. She was moaning and sighing with lust as we all worked to satisfy her.

Minutes later I groaned and panted while blowing a big load of cum across her. Several spurts reached her mouth. She swallowed what she could reach and used her hands to scoop up the rest and feed it to herself.

Leaning in from the side both girls ran their hungry mouths up and down my dick to collect all the rest of my cum.

Withdrawing slowly I staggered over to the couch and, after putting the tent sized bra on the floor I collapsed to take a nap. I was exhausted!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers
12