The Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air is crisp as you two sit embraced in the gazebo. You watch the sunset finally disappear, feeling completely loved and at peace.

The ride back to the stables is exciting, the ponies trot along at a brisk speed and the night air is broken by the laughter of two lovers whose days of loneliness are in the past. The moon casts bright shadows across the fields lighting your faces and glinting from your lover's eyes, as the ponies slow to a patient walk, side by side as if by design to allow your lover to hold your hand for the rest of the journey. You both drop the reins as the ponies know exactly were to go and don't appear to be in much of a hurry to get there.

You both make pleasant small talk and grow a little bit closer to one another in mind and spirit. You freely chat about your hopes and dreams; dreams that you learn are not dissimilar to his, but this comes as no surprise.

Before you know it the horses are standing before the stable doors, you both are so lost in conversation that long moments pass before you dismount. The horses shift their weight from one leg to another, in an impatience and confusion of what could be taking their master so long to put them away. Their patience is rewarded however with a good brushing and fresh feed while you sit upon the top rail and watch your soul-mate pick both saddles up effortlessly and carry them to the tackroom.

The walk back to the house is comfortable and hesitant, with an easygoing conversation that never seems to stop. It is odd to you that even when there is no verbal communication the touch and gaze from your lover is speaking volumes loud and clear.

Once in the house you sit in on the bearskin rug while your instructor opens a fresh bottle of wine. The fire is now lit and the room has all the warmth and light of a mountain cabin. You sip the sweet wine and watch the flames as they lick beneath the mantle. Your lover is behind you slowly rubbing your shoulders, and you hear his soft breathing as his nose teases your ear. He whispers to you, "now drink up and we shall start your tutoring".

You smile in thoughts of what kind of tutoring he could have in mind. You had done your reading so as not to disappoint him before you came over, but right now your thoughts are of anything else besides the history class; But you are dealing with very different teaching methods now.

You feel his hands slowly undoing your blouse. You close your eyes and tilt your head back to kiss him, as your breasts are exposed to your lover's attentions. He kisses you softly, his tongue lightly playing upon your lips as his hands cup your breasts and kneed them with the gentleness of a Summer breeze. Your nipples, erect and sensitive peek out from between his fingers as the kiss builds in passion.

He stops momentarily to remove his shirt, in the glow of the flames your lovers chest is Godlike, his strong features radiate to you as he slips out of his jeans and sits behind you once again. This time the teasings start anew, but with the added delight of feeling your lovers hardness growing and pressing firmly against the small of your back. You coo with delight as you deftly slide your skirt off, his hands never leaving you nor his kisses subsiding as your panties pass your feet to be tossed aside with the twitch of your toe.

It is as in the novels you have read; two lovers in front of the fire, naked and wanting, embraced in passion. His legs slide to either side of your body and your toes are tickled by his. You slide your legs over the top of his and push a little further back into your lover as his hands slowly move down your belly and excite the tender regions of your wetness. You gasp loudly from the passions as you feel two of his fingers enter you.

Never in your life have you been this excited, you hips sway as the fingers dance in your wetness, sending you into another world. A world of nothing but sexual passion and fulfillment. You feel the orgasm building and cry out as it nears, but with a deliberate motion your lover stops and pulls out of you, leaving you panting and on the brink, of ultimate desire. You moan a friendly disappointment, and guide his hand back to where you want it most. But he only caresses your fingertips, and whispers in your ear. "If you want to cum my lover, you must first answer a question correctly. I hope you studied?"

You shudder as you now realize how the tutoring will be. You almost beg him to give you a question fast, as he nibbles on the back of your neck, his fingers toying with your nipples once again. If history was boring to you before it is not anymore, what with the prize being the satisfaction of your orgasm. His question comes softly in your ear, and you stammer out an answer breathlessly as his fingers probe again into your wetness.

"Ooops sorry hun, wrong answer", you hear him chuckle as his fingers leave your exited region, to trace tiny paths on your inner thighs. "Damn it"! You think, "I knew that one too. But it is so hard to think now! "Please" you beg your lover. But he kisses you and whispers. "Now, now my sweet one, I know you can earn it."

Suddenly as if by revelation the answer comes to you! You almost scream it out as his fingers slide into you once more. His fingers move faster in their teasings telling your body and mind that the answer was correct. No words or grades are needed now as you shudder and moan from the most delicious orgasm ever. He kisses you with all the passion in the world as the moment swells and subsides, leaving you dazed and satisfied, and still in his soft caresses.

He lays you down upon the soft fur of the rug and slides between your legs. You grab his strong shoulders as his firm manhood enters you. Your smile is genuine as his hard cock begins a slow rhythmic movement, and he whispers in your ear, "Good job my love, now lets see if you can get the other ten questions right...."

The classroom just seems different now, after your adventure with your lover and soon to be husband. The other students look at you and wonder how you suddenly became the class "brain", but they just don't study like you do or have the incentive you suppose and smile. Its funny though, before; you looked for every excuse to get out of homework, now you have to tell your friends that you are unable to go out with them on the weekend because you have too much studying to do.

The professor asks another question and as you give the correct answer you can hear the other girls sigh. Your instructor praises you, "Very good. Now lets see if you can get the bonus question?" The other girls smirk and grin as your answer is wrong. Your instructor is frowning. "Guess you will have to study a little harder this weekend."

You smile and sit back; comforted by his little grin and a wink.

12