The Insurance Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we kissed, my right hand ran down her soft side, feeling her gentle curves and slowly found her tuft of her trimmed pubic hair. Like a blind man reading grail, my fingers felt the softness of her labia and eventually slipped between the cleft which was wet and slippery to touch. As it gently slid across her clitoral hood, she shivered in my arms and gently moaned.

I knelt before her and kissed her flat belly eventually lowering my lips to her pubic mound. She had a very pleasant womanly fragrance as I rubbed my cheek across her hair. I kissed her gently above the lips and softly lowered her to the floor. She allowed me to gently spread her legs, and I kissed her inner thighs eventually working my way to her vulva.

When I began to softly run my tongue inside her labia majora, I could taste the slight sweetness of her excitement. She softly moaned, and involuntarily spread her legs further apart. I looked upward to see her soft breasts and face with her eyes partially closed obviously enjoying the sensations. I gradually spread the labia and began to more rapidly lick along her labia minora until they became tumescent. Her right hand gently guided my head directing my tongue to give her maximal pleasure. Soon she concentrated my action to the sides of her clitoral hood and upper labia minora.

With a soft cry "Oh right there!" her hips and pelvis gently tilted and slight spasms of her orgasm began. When they gradually ceased, she sighed and pulled me up between her legs to lie on top of her and kiss her.

"Dave that was one of the most intense orgasms that I believe that I have ever had. My husband would never consider pleasing me that way. I will definitely return the favor, but right now I just want to have you inside me. We could move somewhere more comfortable, but I really don't want to wait. Please now, but be gentle at first because I am still sensitive and it has been a while.

While I began to bring myself into position between her legs in the missionary style, I could feel her hesitate and she asked if she could start on top to gradually get used to me. I rolled to my back on the carpet and she straddled her legs over my body. Her breasts hung down in front of my face and I took the opportunity to again gently caress and suck her nipples into my mouth.

After a minute or so, I felt her lean slightly back and gently grasped my erection. She guided it to her vulva and wiped the head along her slit covering it in her moist secretions. She then guided the head into her vagina just penetrating the outer portion. The sensation of penetration her vagina was delightful, and we both softly moaned. She then gradually sat back impaling herself on my erection eventually taking it fully into her. While she was very wet, her vaginal muscles had so much control that she would almost grab hold of my penis massaging it as the thrusting process began.

My hands grasped her soft buttocks as we began moving together. I could feel her muscles tighten in her buttocks as well as her vagina contracting to massage my penis. Her breasts were bobbing to the motion of our groins. She initially began with long strokes but soon began to lean forward tilting her pubis onto me to further stimulate herself. I felt her hand slip between us to feel my slippery penis sliding into her and she began actively massaging her clitoral hood to intensify her pleasure.

I had been with other women but this was without doubt the best pussy that my penis had ever visited. Soon I could feel an increase in the intensity of her vagina's constriction and I knew that my orgasm would soon become inevitable. My thrusting became a rapid pounding with my entire focus involuntarily concentrating on ramming my penis deep within her as my semen began spewing into her vagina. I could vaguely hear her moan in the background before we collapsed together.

As our breathing gradually slowed and consciousness to surroundings returned, I held her close with my penis gradually softening but still impaled within her vagina. That was when I became aware of a stifled gasp coming from the doorway of the room. My head twisted to see the source of the sound only to see the figure of Megan standing and looking at us now with eyes partially closed. Her scrub pants were pulled down to her knees, and she had her right hand buried in her pubis obviously masturbating in the midst of orgasm.

Fran reacted slightly slower than I had to the noise, but soon turned her head and gave a soft shriek in surprise. Her body tightened and compressed on mine as she obviously tried to make herself small despite the fact that this woman had just recently examined both of us and watched while we were engaged in coitus.

When Megan opened her eyes following her orgasm, she realized that we saw her. She grabbed at her pants and pulled them up. While turning to run she cried out, "I'm sorry but I couldn't help but watch when I came back to get something. It was just too exciting. Please don't tell anyone or I will lose my job."

My penis was still in Fran's vagina. While it had begun to soften, it once again began to rapidly stiffen. Fran noticed and began to gently contract her vaginal muscles around my growing erection constricting and milking my penis.

"Well that is definitely a first for me, that is being watched. I was initially shocked, but I guess we both got a little excited by it."

We went on to make love again. This was the first of many times and eventually we really did become true husband and wife. I guess I passed the exam.

12