The Insurance Salesman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fuck my ass! Please be gentle?" She said cautiously.

"Don't worry honey. I guess I can be gentle on your first time with my monster cock. Perhaps we can try another time to fuck that sweet ass of yours.

Flip back over, I want to finish you off doggie style. I love watching my cock slide in and out of you from behind."

"I love when a man takes control and knows how to use his tool." She said moaning and gasping for breath.

"OH MY GOD, I AM GONNA CUM." I shouted loudly.

"Cum inside me, I want to feel that hot load in my wet pussy. OOOHH YES THAT FEELS AWESOME... YES...YES...YES. Pound my pussy with that HOT ROD."

Obliging her I kept up my pace while holding onto her hips tightly. I immediately began to cum into her pussy, and stopped fucking her for a second. After the first shot I started to stoke again and kept cumming for about five or six more strokes. Moaning loudly with every passing stroke and shot, I hadn't realized how much I had cum inside of her. When I finally pulled out of her worn out pussy, is when I seen just how much I had came. It seemed like gallons with amount that was pouring out of her gaping hole. I sat back in my chair and watched as she remained leaning over her desk trying to push the rest of my cum from her aching and throbbing pussy.

After a few minutes resting and catching our breaths, she reached into a drawer grabbing a new pair of pantyhose and began to change. I got dressed and gave her a big hug and asked when we could do it again.

With a huge grin on her face she replied, "ANYTIME YOU WANT. That was the best fuck I have had in a very long time."

12