The Insurance Salesman Ch. 04

Story Info
Pantyhose lover and clients.
8.2k words
4.81
20.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebrity Connection

Jess and I have been together now for over a year, actually closer to our 2 year anniversary. She learned of my and Brittany's escapades and actually got excited. So excited in fact, that Jessica asked Brittany move in with us, so the three of us can share all of our sexual adventures. I get to do whatever I wanted with two young goddess's who love pantyhose as much as I do. I will go further into details of our adventures in other chapters. This is going to be about a chance very lucky encounter with a famous young woman.

Both Jess and Britt know how much I love the WWE, and I watch it religiously every week and get the PPV's every month. In fact she teases me of my crush on "Kelli Kelli", by saying it is just because she and all the other Diva's now wear tights or pantyhose just about every match. I think it has something to do with the image that the company wants to portray. Well I was due to attend a national conference for my industry and was going to be away for almost ten days. The only good news is that I get to take at least one of my sexy women with me, as Brittany has been in the business now for almost a year. She is going to be attending her first national insurance convention, so naturally she was a bit excited.

My girls surprised me with a very special gift just a week before the conference. Tickets to the WWE ppv that was actually in the same city as our conference. I was ecstatic with joy since it has been many years since attending a live show, and my first actually ppv event.

Jess teased me, "Now you can stare at your little pantyhose covered crush in person" she said with a devilish grin on her face.

"You know Jackie that these tickets are supposed to be very close to the action." Brittany chimed in almost as excited as I was.

"Does this mean that I can take one or more of the Diva's back to the room to fuck there pantyhosed brains out?" I said sort of sarcastically grinning back at my two beautiful concubines.

"Honey, if you were to get so lucky as to be close enough and talk a good enough game that any one of them wants to go to your room and fuck you, then by all means you go right ahead. I just want to hear all about it after." Jessica said back to me almost as sarcastic as the question I had asked.

Brittany jumped in saying "Hey if he gets to fuck a Diva then I want to fuck a wrestler" giggling a bit as she said it.

"Absolutely baby, but I don't think John Cena will cheat on his wife. Not to mention I bet he has a tiny dick." I said cracking up laughing

"Well my dear, not every man has a ten inch driveshaft hanging between their legs, now do they" laughing back at me with a smirk on her face.

"Hey what about me?" Jessie chirped in. "If the both of you get to do what you want then you need to bring me home some wrestling meat." She smiled brightly.

"Bring me home "Batista" I here he loves to fuck like a machine." Her eyes opening widely.

Well there Brittany and I were 3 days into the conference and bored to death with the events set up for the conference. Good thing that the PPV was only two days away that Sunday. The girls actually got two tickets, and even though Brittany wasn't into it as much as I was she wanted to go to see it live. I guess she was hoping to see one of her crushes up close as much as I was. It was a bit after noon time and I was getting ready to go down to the hotel gym to work out. Having to make love almost every day to two sexy young women makes a man want to keep in shape. After all they both actually helped get me back into great shape with all the "cardio" I had to do with each of them.

Brittany came rushing into the room telling me that she thinks that the wrestlers are staying in this very hotel. I explained how unlikely that was and that she may have just thought she seen one of the wrestlers. She was very sure of what she saw that she actually got all worked up and a bit horny. Although that didn't seem to take much with her.

"Jackie, stay here and work me out with that big fat cock of yours instead of going down to the gym" she grinned at me seductively.

"Sure, get over here and start sucking my cock. But after I fuck the shit out of you I am still going to work out. After all there are other muscles that need exercise along with my cock, and heart." I said starting to take my clothes back off.

She ripped off all her clothes but her seamless pantyhose and ran over to me tackling me on the bed. Immediately started kissing and sucking my cock while spinning around to put her wet pussy in my face. I could tell she was all worked up by the way she was attacking my cock with her mouth. She has rarely sucked my cock with as much enthusiasm as she is currently doing.

"MY GOD, that is awesome, don't stop sucking my cock like that, I love it." I screamed with pleasure.

Without saying a word she just moaned with my cock in her mouth "UUMMM HHMMMM"

She must have been doing some research because as she was sucking and stroking my cock, she reached down below my balls. She shoved two of her fingers up my asshole, pulled her mouth to just cover the head of my cock.

Stroking with one hand and fingering my asshole with the other, she found the magic spot. "OOHHHH MY FUUUCKKKKKING GGOOOODDD!!!! IM CUMMING" I yelled with ecstasy.

I immediately pulled her fat clit into my mouth with as much suction as I could force. I kept shooting load after load into her waiting mouth. I thought it wasn't going to stop I was Cumming so much; she found a magic spot alright.

Shortly after I was Cumming and forcing her clit into my mouth she started to cum as well. I have never seen her cum like this before it was thick and gooey and covered my nose and ran into my eyes.

"DAMN, I never would have thought that I would ever be the one to receive a 'facial', usually I am always the one giving them" I said as she finished swallowing my cum and started her dismount.

"OH BABY, YOU LOOK DELICIOUS" she said grinning. "Let me clean you up so you can go do your exercises" giggling as she leaned down and sucked all of her cum from my face allowing me to finally open my eyes.

Well I finally made it down to the gym and started my workout. The hotel's gym was actually a very descent size considering that it was just for guests. I was almost finished with my weight lifting and was gonna head over to do some cardio. I noticed a young pretty blonde girl get on a treadmill and started walking. She was very beautiful and her outfit was very sexy on her and she knew it too. She was wearing the normal yoga style attire, Under Armor tank top and black leggings or jogging pants. I walked by the treadmills on my way to a recumbent bike to finish my cardio. As I walked by I could not help but to make some eye contact and smile at her on the way. She actually smiled back a little and our eyes "walked" together for a few steps as I walked by.

I immediately thought to myself how familiar she looked, but couldn't put my finger on it. After spinning on the bike for a few minutes I was surprised that she actually came over next to me and sat down on one of the other bikes. It wasn't until we finally spoke that I realized who this gorgeous young blonde goddess was. It was "Kelli Kelli" of the WWE Diva's. I was supremely surprised and very pleased to discover this. She is actually the Diva that Jessie always teased me about why I watch WWE. Trying to keep my composure we started having a pleasant yet teasing type of conversation.

"You seem to be in pretty good shape for an old man" Kelli Kelli said smiling and slightly giggling.

"You are in wonderful shape as well; you know it's hard for us 'OLD' men to be attractive to younger women. I got lucky with mine, but I have to work hard to keep her." I fired back teasingly.

"Well I am not sure who is the lucky one, her or you. But I was just teasing you about the 'old man' thing. What are you about 35?" Kelli asked smiling curiously.

"OH Honey, I am definitely the lucky one. Lucky twice, actually... and I am 38, but pretty good guess and thanks for the younger guess. It makes us OLD men feel good." I said a little sarcastically on the later part.

"I think it is the maturity that us younger women love about a slightly older man, for the most part you guys are past your playing days and just want to spend quality time with us. Although it is hard to find time to find someone in my profession, so I think you are right. You are the lucky one." Kelli said smiling brightly.

"I can imagine that going from town to town must make it difficult to find time to date, especially outside of the work place. I know it was hard for me for quite awhile being in different cities trying to sell someone insurance. Trying to make a few friends for the short time you are there."

"OH, I am not here for the insurance conference, but I do know what it's like to go from town to town and only know people for a short time." Kelli said sort of matter of factly.

"Oh I know you are not here for that, you are here for the big event downtown tomorrow night. And don't worry Kelli; I will try not to make a big deal to attract attention you may not want." I said to her coyly.

"So you recognize me? I guess you are a fan then, that's great. And it's okay if I get attention especially if it is the younger fans, I love doing what I do for the kids." Kelli said graciously.

"Yes maam, I am a fan and have been for my entire life. Actually my girlfriend Jessie teases me every week when I watch, but mostly because I love when you Diva's are on. She really teases me when the one comes on she knows I have a crush on." I said smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"So who is your crush on mister? This sounds interesting. I bet it is Melina, or Michelle." She said quite intrigued.

"You know it was Michelle for a little while, but then the one I really had a crush on started wearing those pantyhose tights that the rest of them are now wearing. And to be honest I love a girl with sexy legs covered in nylon." Getting redder and redder the more I spoke.

"You like girls in tights do you? Does your girlfriend wear them often? So come on man, tell me who it is, I have to know." She quipped as she leaned over and smacked me on the arm.

"Well my dear if you must know, it is actually YOU. I cannot honestly put my finger on it about why I adore you. I just think you are so beautiful, and you come off as very honest and caring, yet a bit spicy too.

You know my girlfriend said she thought the wrestlers were staying in this hotel. She has a crush on a few of the guys too. She must have seen the one she loves the most earlier because she came back to the room and practically attacked me."

"OMG that is so funny, both of you have crushes on us wrestlers. That is just too cute, and you just made my day. This is what I love about this business, you meet someone and they appreciate you for not just your job or as a sex symbol. You meet someone who can genuinely have an honest and meaningful conversation. I am glad I met you; btw I never got your name? I am Kelli."

"My name is Jackson, but my friends call me Jackie. You would make me proud if you called me Jackie. Oh and I hope to see you at the show tomorrow, I have tickets that are supposed to be close to the action." I said boyishly.

"Hello Jackie and I am glad you are going to the show. We are gonna put on a great show for everyone. Have you been to a show before?" Kelli asked intriguingly.

"Yes, but this is the first PPV I have been to, so I am excited." I said smiling. "I plan on having a great time cheering and going crazy with the fans."

Well my workout had been pretty much over for awhile, I was just milking the time I was spending with the tremendously beautiful "Kelli Kelli". Now although I do wear pantyhose all the time, the only time I do not wear them is while exercising. But today I was wearing something real similar in black leggings. They were all black, tight and a bit shiny as well. I guess I like for people to see my physique in the gym, after all I have worked hard to get into shape. Subconsciously I also liked for people to see that I was blessed by the gods with a large cock. To which I was hoping that if she hadn't noticed already, "Kelli Kelli" would see it as I got up to leave. Now let me remind everyone a bit, my cock is very large. In a flaccid state it is over six inches long and very thick. However when fully erect it is just at ten inches and very fat and meaty. I was so hoping it would get noticed by this luscious young vixen that I had such a crush on.

"Well beautiful, I really have to get back to my room and get ready. We are going out for the afternoon and then down to the hotel restaurant for a late dinner." I said as I spun slowly off the recumbent bike in her direction to stand up and leave. I did this in the way you see women do when exiting a car to get attention from all of us men.

"It was really nice to meet you Jackie, and I hope you enjoy the show tomorrow. I will try to put on some extra effort just for you." Kelli Kelli giggled as I seen her eyes wander and look directly at my crotch.

"Don't worry about that, just wear something really hot and cute with some pantyhose. To be honest when I watch at home, I hope that you Divas have a wardrobe malfunction." I said a little embarrassed.

"That is SO hilarious... You are such a dirty old man aren't you? Luckily we use plenty of tape and glue to keep our outfits from having that problem. You know we are PG now right? We get into trouble with the TV people if something like that happens." Kelli said smiling and laughing a bit.

"Who are you calling OLD, young lady?" I snapped back sarcastically. "Don't make me take you over my knee for back talking your elders. I would enjoy putting such a feisty young lady in her place." I said smiling and teasingly smacking her on her shoulder.

"I bet you would make sure I was wearing some pantyhose too, wouldn't you...Daddy." She teased back.

"OOOHHHHHHH you little smartass, I love you know more for that than from just watching you on TV." I brightly smiled.

"I really have to go, but like I said we will be down in the restaurant later this evening for some dinner. I hear the food is really good, and Brittany really wants to check it out. So if you end up with nothing to do then come down and join us."

"Well I do have some plans with some of the other 'Divas', but if it falls through or doesn't last as long maybe I will come look for you two. But I thought you said your girlfriends name was Jessie? Is Brittany a co worker or something?" she asked inquisitively.

"Yes and no. Brittany is a co worker, but she is also my girlfriend. And yes my OTHER girlfriends name is Jessica. However this is an Employees only conference. So Jessie didn't make the trip."

"Wait a minute....TWO girlfriends? What are you a Mormon or something? I should have figured it out earlier when you said lucky twice, but WOW that is interesting." Kelli said with an enthusiastic expression.

"No dear, not a Mormon." Chuckling a bit. "It is a long story and I don't have time right now, and yes I am very very lucky for what I have right now. I hope to see you again, but if I don't have a great show. I will be rooting for you."

I started to turn and leave when Kelli said. "You just might see me again, you never know in this world."

I headed back to my room where Brittany was taking a shower when I walked in. I was so hot and horny from the past hour spent with my celebrity crush. My mind was racing with our teasing back and forth and my cock started to grow in my tight leggings. I ripped off all of my clothes and ran into the shower where Brittany was unsuspecting any company.

"Hi baby, how was your workout? Did you relieve any stress or frustration? I hope so because I want to enjoy our trip this afternoon." Brittany asked through the muffled sound of the shower.

Saying nothing to her, I just joined her in the shower and grabbed her turning her facing me and started to give her deep penetrating kisses. I grabbed her around her body with both arms and pulled her tight while lifting her up to face level still locked in kissing. She wrapped her legs around my waist for extra support and returned the deep passionate kisses back to me.

Coming up for air she asks "WOW BABY, what brought this on? I love this forceful passionate side of you. You must be really really excited because I can feel your massive cock rubbing across the bottom of my pussy and ass."

Without saying a word I reached over to open the shower door and carried Brittany out of the shower and placed her soaking wet ass on top to the bathroom counter. One of the benefits of all the exercising is I have gotten my strength back that I had in my youth. It was very easy to lift Brittany's 125 pound sexy frame up with just my arms and place her on that counter. I stepped back a bit and pulled her to just the edge of the counter and grabbed her with both hands just under the back of her knees. Leaning in and kissing her I just gave her that "look" letting her know to just hold on and get ready.

She understood my gaze and reached down with on hand directing my extremely rigid cock to her dripping wet pussy lips. With one fell swoop I shoved my huge tool straight into her pussy and without hesitation she leaned back and screamed in ecstasy. Looking deep into each other's eyes I just kept ramming in and out with my huge erection. Picking up the pace with a furious abandon, I kept pumping in and out of her pussy while our eyes stayed locked.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe what you are doing to my poor defenseless pussy right now. You have never been so forceful before this. I love it." Brittany screamed out in between our deep kisses.

"Where is this lust and passion coming from? What happened during your workout?" She tried to mumble between deep breaths and deeper thrusts.

Without saying a word I continued this forceful annihilation of my woman's wonderful pussy. I kept pumping in and out, in and out without slowing down. Brittany locked her legs behind my back to try and hold on while I punished her juicy pussy. I began to moan a bit loader as did she. I kept pumping in and out faster and faster, when I was finally ready to explode.

I stepped back and pulled my monster cock from her dripping pussy just in time to shoot massive blast after blast of cum all over Brittany's body. Much of it landed all the way up on her face and covering her tits. I kept stroking my cock for as long as I could stand it while pumping shot after shot of thick gooey cum all over my beautiful Brittany. I dumped so much cum on this sexy vixen that I could have been on a "best of cumshots" tape for the porn industry. After finally Cumming the last drop from my softening cock, I just stepped back and stared into Brittany's glazed eyes.

Totally spent and covered in massive amounts of cum, Brittany asked "Can you now tell me why you just destroyed my poor little pussy without saying a word? Don't get me wrong I supremely loved what you just did, with hopes of you repeating it again in the future. I would just like to know where it came from is all?"

Catching a breath myself, I agreed and proceeded to reply. "Well gorgeous, I wasn't sure until recently that you actually seen some wrestlers here in the hotel. I actually now believe you may have seen the one that gets you the horniest the way you attacked me earlier today. Well I have to tell you that I just spent the better part of an hour in a teasingly open conversation in the gym with none other than my special crush Kelli Kelli."

"Are you serious? That must have been some kind of open and teasing conversation for you to come back here and destroy my poor pussy the way you just did. You have to tell me everything." Brittany spoke softly and curiously.