The Intern

Story Info
18-year-old intern learns lesson from her boss.
1.2k words
4.03
57.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss56
Bliss56
1 Followers

Mike was what you would call "manly". At 38 he still looked 20. When I was 18 I applied for an internship at his law firm. When I received the position and met the man I was working for, I couldn't wait to go out and buy business suits and shorten the skirts until they were so short I could hardly move without giving him a view. The first day of work I showed up in a red top and short black skirt. I went into Mike's office trying to look coy. He glanced up at me, looked back down at his paper, then quickly looked up again. I saw his eyes linger on my skirt and I saw the look of lust flash in his eyes. He stood up and shook my hand and I looked up at him, licked my lips and batted my eyelashes. After just a few days of work, Mike asked me to be his "personal helper". I was very eager to do this since most of what I thought about all day was how to seduce him.

One day he asked me to help sort his papers with him. Just sitting next to him turned me on and being so close, I began to get wet. The hornier I got, the braver I got. I turned to him and asked, "Where should I put this?" As I said that, I put my hand high up on his thigh. He raised is eyebrows but simply answered "up there in that pile". I caught his eyes, my hand still on his thigh, and sexily smiled at him. We continued to sort papers and I gradually moved my hand upward toward his manhood massaging his thigh. I could hardly focus on anything but my hand and the warmth and wetness in my lacy black panties. Finally I reached his cock and even outside his pants I realized that it was wonderfully big. It was already erect and all I wanted to do was get on my knees, take it out and suck it. But I knew I couldn't do that just yet so I began to caress it, running my fingers up and down the length. I put my fingers on either side of it, and began moving my hand up and down as if jacking him off. I could hear his breath quicken. After only a few minutes I knew he would be getting close, so I stopped and removed my hand. The rest of the day we sat next to each other, the air around us was thick with our lust.

The next day I hardly saw him at all. Then, five minutes before I was supposed to leave, he said he needed to talk to me after things closed up. I was worried. What if he was mad about yesterday? But I was also excited. What if he wanted to continue what happened yesterday? When everything was finally closed up, he and I were the last ones there. I went into his office and asked him what he needed to speak to me about. He walked past me, shut his door, and approached me. He said, "it's about yesterday." I replied, "um, okay, what is it?" He then pushed me back to his desk and kissed me hard. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto his clean desk. We continued kissing and I rubbed my hand against his bulge. He cupped my breasts in his hands, pinching my nipples. He pulled away some and pushed up my skirt realizing I hadn't worn panties. He could see my smoothly shaven pussy.

I could tell this really turned him on so I began undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. His fingers were caressing my slit while I plunged my hand into his pants taking out his hard cock. He soon removed my hand from him and got on his knees. He spread my legs wide and began licking up and down my wet pussy. He began to gently suck on my clit, flicking his tongue over it. He started getting very aggressive with it and then inserted one finger inside my hole. I groaned with pleasure. He then inserted two fingers and began to finger fuck me as he sucked on my throbbing clit. He had built up to a frenzy and all I could do was moan and quiver. All of a sudden I felt a wave of pleasure as my pussy walls tightened. I screamed out in pleasure and he sucked and thrust his fingers harder.

Once my wonderful orgasm was over I wanted to repay him so I slid off the desk and pulled his pants down enough. I hovered in front of his massive cock, exhaling my hot breath on it. I could tell he wanted my mouth on it badly so I stuck my tongue out and licked it once on the head. I then put just the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Then suddenly took the entire length into my mouth and throat. I began to bob up and down on his hard cock and he moaned with each movement. I licked and sucked has hard as I could and I could tell he was soon going to come, but I wanted him to fuck me so I stopped abruptly. He looked only a little disappointed because he knew he would get to fuck me and come inside me. He laid on his back on top of his desk and I climbed up.

I straddled him with my pussy hovering over his cock. I teased him by brushing my cunt against the tip of his penis. He thrust up, attempting to enter, but I pulled away teasingly. Finally I had had enough and I just wanted him inside, so put his tip near the entrance and slid down on all of it. We both moaned as he filled me up. I started off with a slow rhythm, pulling up almost all the way out, then putting him all the way inside my pussy. I began to go faster and he began to match my thrusts with his own. I began riding him hard and fast. It felt so good I began to feel an orgasm coming on. I rode him as hard as I could and suddenly I felt an amazing orgasm come over me. After that I wanted him to come inside me, so I laid on my back on the desk and he plunged into me in one fast movement. He soon began to fuck me hard and fast. I couldn't do anything but thrust against him and moan. I pulled my hair and begged him to fuck me harder. I began to realize I was going to cum again and I said, "I want you to cum inside me" and he replied, "Me too, I'm going to soon."

And then he fucked me harder then ever and a few seconds later I felt his cock contract and shoot his cum high into me and that feeling forced me to cum as well. We grinded against each other for another minute or so. We began to dress and he said, "we'll have to do this again sometime" and I smiled, satisfied.

Bliss56
Bliss56
1 Followers