The Intern Pt. 01

Story Info
An intern at a law office gets revenge on his boss.
2.2k words
4.28
32.6k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers

*Note: all characters in this story are fictional and based on fictitious events.

*****

Mya was a bitch. But she was a hot bitch, and everyone in the office was attracted to her. It helped that she was the top lawyer in the office, won every case she saw, and made a ton of money. To be fair, she was pretty cool when she wanted to be, but if you even so much as looked at her wrong, let alone filed her paperwork incorrectly, you experienced her wrath.

I'm an intern, so I'm used to doing grunt work with a smile on my face. But there was something demeaning about the way Mya asked me to do things that made me want to slap her in the face. Or fuck the shit out of her. Or both.

"Cory, I'll need you to take these files down to the court after you've picked up lunch for everyone today," she said as I passed her office this morning, both of which tasks were news to me.

"Sure thing, Mya," I said with a smile on my face, holding her gaze just a little too long. "You look great today," I added on my way out. She didn't reply. But truly she looked hot. Even though she was 50, she had the body of a 25-year-old and a mouth that would give me a great blowjob - when hell froze over.

As I walked to my desk, the dumb secretary smirked at me, "I'll take a Greek wrap when you order, intern." I didn't have anything smart to reply with so I sat down at my small desk, banging my knee as I tried to fit my legs underneath the wood frame. I'm 6'4 with an athletic build, and I really hate desk jobs, but being a lawyer is my shot at getting out of a life of construction, which I had done up until I decided to go back to school. I'm pretty sure this is one of the reasons I get mocked constantly at work, but I don't care. I can build a house from the ground up, I'm strong, and smart enough to pass all my classes, so screw them.

The day was tedious. Mya pranced around in a cute green skirt, a little long and conservative for my tastes, but I had to remind myself that she is 50, after all, and has a bit of that old lady air about her. I don't care though; my dick gets hard every time she walks in the room. And I'm pretty sure she knows it.

The next day, we went to court. I loved going to court with Mya because: 1) She always dressed to the nines, and 2) Since I'm an intern I sit in the audience behind her and get to fantasize about all of the fucked up things I want to do to her. As she addressed the judge and jury I thought about bending her over the plaintiff's desk in the courtroom, lifting up her skirt and giving her bare ass a hard smack. And another, and another, until her ass was bright red. Then I would rub her ass to soothe her, only to begin relentlessly again until she was so turned on she begged me to fuck her.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we will resume deliberations tomorrow," the judge's voice boomed, snapping me back to reality. Damn, now I had a hard on and had to get rid of it before standing up. Fortunately, Mya didn't even glance at me as we walked out of the courtroom.

She was pissed because the hearing wasn't going as well as it could have. "That fucking asshole. He's lying through his teeth," she said to her associate. "The truth will come out in the end, and you'll win again," said our sweet, mousy associate who was always a little too nice to me, and everyone else. What a turn off.

Back in the office, I was sitting at my desk studying for exams when Mya stopped and dropped off a heavy stack of papers. "Highlight all the phone calls between our client and his girlfriend from April 5th through May 12th. I'm going to get a drink." She turned on her black patent leather high heels and walked out.

I watched her walk away and I knew she could feel it, but she didn't turn back. She is short and feisty, and has had a hell of a time becoming a powerful lawyer at 5'0 and 110 pounds. I didn't care that every guy who met her wanted to fuck her. I did, too.

It was late by the time I finished my menial highlighting task. I was tired and pissed off and ready to go home when I heard the front door to the office slam. A few seconds, later I heard the door to Mya's office slam. She was back, and I wondered why.

I sat for a minute contemplating my options. I knew if I put a move on her I risked getting fired from the position I was basically paying to be in. But this could be my only opportunity to live out a very consuming fantasy. I weighed my options. I walked out into the hallway and looked at her closed office door, my dick absolutely throbbing. I softly walked up to her door and heard her sniffling, almost as if she was crying. I couldn't imagine her crying for the life of me, but I was too curious not to see. I knocked and opened the door softly at the same time, so she didn't have the chance to tell me to fuck off.

I was completely caught off guard by the large plate of cocaine sitting on her desk in front of her. Sniffling my ass. She looked up at me like a deer caught in the headlights, and for a moment neither of us said anything. Then she came to her senses. "Get the fuck out of here. Now," she said. I was almost too stunned to say anything, but I saw my opportunity. I didn't move from the doorway.

"Look, you little shit, I will fucking destroy you if you so much as mention this to anyone. I will fucking kill you," she said. Oh good, I thought, keep threatening me. I could tell she was buzzed (and now high on coke) and getting angrier every second. "Get. The. Fuck. Out." She said again. I stood motionless in her doorway, locked in a staring contest.

"Well," she said. She picked up the plate and gently set it in the drawer of her heavy wooden desk, wiped her nose, stood up and straightened her skirt. She picked up her purse and walked straight at me in the doorway. "Move," she demanded, and shoved me in my stomach with all of her weight. She is strong but she's tiny, but I was a brick wall in comparison. I had no intention of moving. "MOVE!!" She screamed and hit me again, but I knew everybody else had gone home for the night and was not worried about anyone hearing her.

"Mya," I said slowly, putting my hands on her shoulders. She slapped them off immediately and tried to go around me, but I blocked her way, putting my arms around her in a restraining bear hug. "Mya," I said again, "you know you're fucked. I caught you. There's only one way out of this."

"Fuck you, you little intern piece of shit. I'm not afraid of you. Nobody is going to trust you over me. Now let me fucking go." She struggled to get out of my arms but I had her tight. Her body felt so good in my arms. This was obviously the closest I had ever been to her, and I pressed my hard dick against her back. She stopped struggling for a moment and I swear she rubbed up against me as if to measure me. I knew there was no turning back now.

"Mya," I said in a soft voice, "I'm going to fuck you. We both know you want this."

"Fuck you," she retorted again, and threw a sharp elbow in my stomach, which didn't do much. I still had her in a bear hug and walked slowly, still holding her, to her desk. The spring-loaded door closed behind us with a satisfying click.

I gently laid her, face down, on her desk. She had stopped struggling and I was beginning to think she actually wanted me to fuck her, which blew my mind. I thought she hated me. I reached up and unzipped the back zipper on her skirt. She lifted her hips slightly to help me slide it off, revealing a black thong, some toned thighs and a very slappable ass. I reached down and ran my hand down the curve of her ass. Oh my fucking god - my fantasy was coming true. I pulled my hand away and landed it squarely on her ass cheek with a sharp slap. Mya yelped but didn't move. My hand left a bright mark on her left ass cheek. I brought my hand back and delivered another sharp smack. Mya yelped again. I did it again. This time, Mya moaned.

I ran my hand down her ass (which was on fire) to soothe it, before running it down her thighs and back up the inside. My fingers entered her cunt with an ease I didn't expect - she was already soaking wet. She whimpered as I slid two fingers in and out of her, her whole body moving with my motion. By this point, my dick was about to explode.

"Mya, I am going to fuck you now," I leaned over and whispered in her ear. She moaned but didn't protest. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my throbbing dick out of my pants. As I pulled off her thong I thought briefly about a condom and then remembered, to my delight, that Mya was 50 and I didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. Her desk was also a perfect height for me to fuck her from behind. Pure bliss.

I spat in my hand and lubed up my cock before sliding it down her beautiful ass crack and into her cunt. As I entered, her I saw how huge my dick was compared to her tiny body, which only turned me on more. She gasped as I entered her slowly, but easily. I felt her pussy muscles grab my cock, accommodating me. I pulled out and thrust back into her a little harder, making her cry out. She was so tight on my dick I wanted to cum right then and there, but I also wanted to make it last a little longer. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me, filling her completely.

I pulled back and jammed my cock back into her, all the way to the hilt, holding it for just a moment before pulling back and thrusting again. And again. With this rhythm and this depth I was going to cum, but I wanted her to cum with me. As we rocked forward and backward I licked my fingers and reached around to find her clit. She was covered with her own cum but I easily found the little nub, which was erect and sensitive.

As I fucked her faster and faster and rubbed her clit, she began to tremble. Her moans were getting louder, even with her face pressed into the dark wood of her desk. I could feel the semen start to boil in my balls. The deeper and deeper I fucked her, the more her pussy held onto my shaft.

With a scream she came, her body spasming inside and out. Her vagina walls gripped my cock and with a final thrust, I shot my cum as far into her as her little body would allow. We both shook with the orgasm together before collapsing onto her desk, panting heavily.

I slowly slid my cock, which was still fairly hard, out of her dripping pussy. My cum ran down Mya's leg, but neither of us tried to keep it clean. Neither of us gave a fuck.

"Holy shit," I whispered into the back of her head as I slowly stood up, legs feeling weak. I put my dick back in my pants and buckled up, but I was still hard because Mya, laying face down and hanging halfway off her desk, half naked with legs spread wide and my cum dripping down her leg, was almost too much for me to handle. I was tempted to stick my dick right back in her, but thought I'd better get out of there.

"Can I grab your clothes for you?" I asked, trying to be a gentleman.

Mya didn't get up but turned to look at me, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Shut the fuck up," she said with a searing look. "If you ever tell anybody about this I will fucking kill you. Now get the fuck out of here."

I took one last, long look at her, with her conservative skirt piled on the floor, walked out the door, and closed it softly behind me with a satisfying click.

Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers