The Intern Pt. 02

Story Info
Mya gets revenge on Cory.
2.4k words
4.3
11.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers

All people in this story are fictional characters.

*****

I walked out of the office with my mind swimming. Did that really just happen? Did I just fuck my boss and leave her half naked on her desk dripping with my cum? I was stone cold sober, but I felt high.

After the euphoria of fucking Mya wore off, reality set in. Would I still have a job tomorrow? The thought of being kicked out of law school for misconduct made me break out in a cold sweat, or maybe it was the crushing debt I would have to face that made me panic. But, I did catch her doing blow, and she did tell me not to tell anyone about what had just happened.

There wasn't much I could do except show up to work tomorrow and act like nothing had happened. I went home, ate a frozen pizza, jerked off to what had happened earlier in the night, and went to bed.

The next day, I showed up at the office early and tried to keep a low profile all day. Mya didn't talk to me, let alone make eye contact with me, but she was friendly and bubbly to her associate and the secretary. She was dressed in low rise slacks and a white blouse- a little more casual than usual, but she still looked hot.

"How was your night, Mya?" asked our dumb secretary, whose desk is next to mine. "I know you went for a drink after court— did you do anything exciting?"

"No," Mya said, "it was pretty average." I kept my eyes on my computer, but I'm pretty sure Mya watched my neck and ears turn a brilliant shade of red. "In fact, it could have been the most boring night of my life," she continued. I stifled a laugh- not very well- and felt the daggers of Mya's eyes bore into the back of my head before I heard her walk off, heels clicking crisply on the tile floor.

"What about you, intern, did you do anything fun last night?" the annoying girl asked me. "Oh yeah," I responded, "I highlighted calls between Mya's client and his girlfriend all night. Then I ate a frozen pizza and went to bed. Living the dream, huh?" Our secretary rolled her eyes and turned back to her desk. I swear I heard her say "loser" under her breath. Fuck her.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, CORY?" Mya yelled from her office. My blood turned ice cold. I had no idea what I did wrong, but I had obviously messed up royally. "Get the fuck in my office— NOW," her voice rang through the building. The secretary gave me a smirk, her smile belying her enjoyment of my predicament. I stood up and smoothed out my button down shirt, now wishing I had worn an undershirt because I was starting to sweat.

I walked into the doorway of Mya's office and saw the stack of papers on which I had highlighted calls the prior evening. "What the fuck did you do here?" she asked.

"I highlighted all the calls between our client and his girlfriend, like you asked me to..." I responded from the doorway.

"You're a dumb piece of shit, you know that, Cory? I asked you to highlight the calls between our client and his WIFE. We don't care about the calls to his stupid fucking mistress. Tell me, why would we care about those?" She glared at me from her desk, her eyes icy. I briefly wondered if the plate of cocaine was still in the desk.

"Mya, I'm sorry, I must have misheard you, I wasn't thinking about the task," I kowtowed. Unfortunately, at the same time I was desperately trying to save my internship, I was getting turned on just being back in her office. Fucking sex addiction was going to be the death of my career. Or me.

"Cory, I can't help the fact that you're a bit slow," her tone changing from angry to sweet and demeaning. "But when I ask you to do something, you better do it right, and not waste my fucking time. Now go print out new records of the phone calls and bring them back here, so I can show your simple brain how it's done." I was about to protest, and explain that it was a simple misunderstanding, but I stopped myself. She wanted me alone in her office.

I left the door frame I had been standing in and went back to my desk to print out new records. "You're sooooo fucked!" squealed our secretary with delight. "Mya is going to tear you a new one!" I didn't respond. Thought I had a multitude of smartass things I could have responded with, I was focused on keeping my adrenaline from shooting through the roof at the thought of being alone with Mya, in her office. Again.

I printed out the records, got a cup of water, and took a few deep breaths before walking back to Mya's office. I knocked softly and opened the door at the same time, like I had done the night before. Mya was typing an email. "Sit down on the couch," she said, without looking up. The door clicked shut behind me. I sat down on the green suede couch that ran along the wall perpendicular to her desk, but her back was to me as she typed. I knew better than to start the conversation, as I really had no idea as to why I was in her office.

Finally, she swiveled around in her leather chair and locked eyes with me as she stood up. She swiftly took the few paces that were between us so that she was standing over me and, without any warning, brought her right hand back and slapped me across the face harder than any woman has ever hit me. I was stunned. Our eyes were still locked together. I opened my mouth slowly to say something, anything— but she quickly brought her hand back and slapped me again. This time I tasted blood in my mouth. I was still too stunned to say anything.

She took one step closer to me so that she was standing between my knees and grabbed my hair. She tilted my head back so that I was looking directly up into her big brown eyes. "You fucking raped me last night," she said. I'm not stupid so I kept my mouth shut. "I could have you sent to prison for life, you piece of shit," she continued, "your career, your schooling, your family, friends- all gone- if I so choose." She loosened her grip and started pulling her fingers through my sandy-blonde hair.

Please don't pop a boner, please don't pop a boner, I prayed to myself. I was caught between being incredibly turned on and incredibly scared for my future. It hadn't occurred to me that Mya might consider what happened last night rape, and my stomach knotted up at the thought. She was a badass lawyer and a small, defenseless woman, or at least she could make the case- and very convincingly. I was terrified.

"Mya, I didn't mean to hurt you..." I started.

She snorted a laugh. "You couldn't hurt me if you tried, you dumb jock. You have no power over me. I, on the other hand, have your fucking balls in a vice," she said, as she tightened her grip in my hair again. Then she pulled my face into her crotch, smashing my nose. "From now on, you do whatever the fuck I say, whenever the fuck I say it, or I will absolutely and completely destroy your life," she said slowly into my ear. "Is that clear?" She released her grip on my hair and tilted my chin up to look in her eyes again, as you would with a naughty child.

What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

I looked back into her eyes, not letting her see the anxiety behind mine. "Yes, Mya," I whispered.

"Good," she said cheerily, which didn't calm my nerves. She stepped back and hopped up on the edge of her desk, kicking off her heels. She sat there with her feet dangling off the desk, smiling at me sweetly, our eyes still locked uncomfortably.

"I know you had a nice orgasm last night, judging by the pool of cum you left me in, which is great evidence by the way," she said in that sickly-sweet tone, "but my orgasm was average. This time you're going to make me cum for real."

I was shocked. It was the middle of the day, and the entire staff was in the office. She was risking not only my career, but hers as well. She didn't seem to care. I glanced at the door quickly and Mya read my mind.

"If you haven't noticed Cory, nobody fucks with me. I'm untouchable. You think you're the first intern I've fucked? You poor little thing, you're going to have such a tough time with the bar. I would tell you to go back to construction before you waste any more money on law school, but I like having you around."

She was trying to rile me up, and it was working. I stood up from the low couch to my full height and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, one button at a time, all the while maintaining eye contact. A life in construction has kept me fit, and I could tell Mya liked what she saw when I pulled my shirt off, and hung it over the back of the couch. I walked up to the desk and stood in between her legs, now towering over her. I lowered myself to her eye level and put my lips to hers to kiss her, when a third sharp slap came across my face. This one stung my already sensitive face even more. I'd never been so tempted to hit a woman, which I've never done out of anger, and never will.

"If I wanted that romantic kissing bullshit, I'd make you take me on a fucking date, you oaf. Now get on your knees and eat my pussy until I cum." She laid back on the desk. I unbuttoned her pants, unzipped the zipper, grabbed the ankles of her pant legs and slid them off. She was wearing another lacy black thong, and through it I could see a well-trimmed happy trail of pubic hair leading down to her clit. I removed her thong and got down on my knees, so I was eye level with her vagina.

I inhaled deeply, smelling her soft scent. I put her small feet on my big shoulders so that her knees were up, dragged my tongue up her inner thigh, and slipped it right into her pussy. Once again, she was already wet and she tasted amazing. She moaned and put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me deeper inside her. I flicked in and out of her, tongue fucking her as deeply as I could, before pulling out and dragging up to her clit. Her small clit was hard and erect, and I grabbed it gently with my teeth and flicked it.

Mya gasped. I licked her from her ass to her clit like a fucking ice cream cone, trying to catch every drop of cum that came out of her. Her legs started to shake and she gripped both sides of the desk. I stopped licking her for a moment to suck my two fingers before plunging them into her wet cunt. She cried out and threw her hands over her mouth to keep herself quiet. I thought about the fact that the door was unlocked and anybody could walk in at any time, and see this obscene scene. I think that kind of shit turned Mya on.

I fucked her as hard as I could with two fingers, listening to her breathing with intermittent gasps. When I felt like she was getting close, I put my mouth back on her started sucking and flicking her clit with everything I had. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her hard, so I could barely breathe. Her toes curled on my shoulders and she pushed herself off the desk, allowing me to go deeper while I pumped her with my fingers and sucked her clit. She softly cried out, her back arched and her legs shook as she orgasmed. I felt her vagina grip my fingers and shudder, which explains why I came so hard in her the night before. Her pussy was fucking magical.

As her orgasm subsided she lowered herself down on the desk and her breathing slowed. My face was covered in her cum and there was a pool of bodily fluids on the desk under her ass. I slowly stood up, my knees cracking. I stood above her, me naked from the waist up and her naked from the waist down. She opened her eyes, still lying on the desk, and smiled at me. "Well, I guess you are good for something," she said sarcastically.

"Can I grab your clothes for you?" I said, an intentional jab for last night. She let out a short laugh. "Get yourself cleaned, up you pathetic slut. You look like a whipped puppy that needs to get off." I looked down and saw my erection popping out through my pants. I shrugged and ran my hands through my hair, trying to make it look as though I hadn't just been up to my elbows in pussy. I grabbed my shirt from the couch and put it back on, watching Mya lazily curl her hair in her fingers with her eyes on my cock as I buttoned up. I couldn't believe how casual she was about being naked in her office with everyone in the building. Maybe she had fucked all of them, and they already knew what went on in her office. I knew, at least, that she had dated a few girls in the past.

"Mya, I..." I started to say something, although I'm not sure what.

"No," she said flatly, shutting me up.

I took a deep breath, taking in her half naked body on her desk. I turned toward the door to leave.

"Hey," she said sharply.

I turned back, hoping to start some sort of conversation as to what the hell was going on between us.

"Don't forget your files. Now get the fuck out of my office."

Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers