The International Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassandra meets her real Dom.
3.4k words
4.44
6.5k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

Cassandra told me that while Mark was touching her, she thought of me. I know she was trying to make me feel better, being so far away. I'm not a jealous person by nature, but I could hear her voice become breathy as she retold her experience. I knew she truly enjoyed this unexpected sexual journey that Mark led her on.

While being assertive in her daily life, Cassandra loves being submissive in the bedroom. This suits me just fine because I thoroughly enjoy being a dominatrix. I especially like dressing the part with leather and metal. It suits my tall 5' 11" solid frame. And when I wear my 4 inch spiked, over the knee, boots then I tower over my subs, even most men. I have a year-round tan with long thick black hair and almost golden eyes. Most dominatrices wear black but I prefer brown leather as it highlights my skin tone and brings out the animal look in my eyes more. I like to call my dominatrix-self "Lexie."

Cassandra started talking again and broke my reflection on myself...

She said she was straining to feel him inside her but Mark said on one long breath, "...until I am convinced that you deserve to be fucked, until you deserve to cum, until you deserve to have my cum in you and on you, I will play with you. I will play with you until you scream...begging me...until you make me feel your need for me to my very inner being...then and only then will I give you what you desire..."

God I thought, "Lexie" wants to be there and show Mark a thing or two. I felt myself get wet. Wetter than I've been since Cassandra left for California.

Cassandra couldn't believe what he had said just now. 'Deserve to be fucked?' What the hell? How could Mark, at the ripe old age of 22, be so confident and in control. In control not only of her and this game they were playing, but also with his own sexual needs. Cassandra told me she began to think back to her younger days at this point, when she was a bit wild and searching for the right encounter with a man. An encounter that made her tremble and ache for more is what she wanted. But she was always disappointed with her male peers. 'Wham, bam, thank you ma'am,' was an appropriate expression to describe most of her experiences back then.

It's actually what sent her almost screaming into my arms. Lexie's arms. I'm 5 years older than her and back then had double the sexual experience. Plus I didn't mind if she occasionally brought in 'extras' to our relationship. AND, I could last forever and make her pleasure stretch for hours at a time. However, that was just sex part, which Cassandra seemed to need a lot of on a daily basis, but I always knew she loved me too.

I digress...

Strangely, Mark now seemed to back off and return to teenage-type petting behavior of such. His fingers started to frantically roam all over Cassandra, switching between a light feather touch and a deeper, more urgent one. But he still avoided all the erogenous areas. That is until he suddenly grabbed her nipple between his thumb and index and squeezed while twisting counterclockwise! Cassandra yelped with a high pitched squeal of a little girl. The suddenness of this pinch sent her into a writhing fit she said. But she also wanted more. She wanted to scream, "Come on now and just do it! Take me!" Cassandra wanted all of him inside her, on top of her, smashing his solid muscular frame into her.

Just as quick as he had started the crescendo to the next level, Mark then stopped. This was completely frustrating to Cassandra. He refused to touch her, lick her, or even kiss her again. She was in a state of torment and could feel her wetness dripping now, soaking the bed. She was also squirming all over the bed. However, more importantly, Cassandra was totally aroused, loose and not controlled at all. She could have gotten up at any time, pulled off the blindfold and walked out. She only stayed because she wanted to stay. So that's when I knew Mark was a novice at being the Dom.

Just as I had this thought, Cassandra said that he suddenly clasped handcuffs on her, almost as an afterthought. Like he was checking off a mental list and he realized he had forgotten to attach the cuffs. Mark commanded, "Up! Walk over towards my voice." Cassandra was confused. Had she done something to anger him. She was happily staying put on the bed while enjoying his light torment.

But, like any good sub, she obeyed. I had correctly trained her. Of course I mean 'Lexie' trained her. And Lexie knew something was off with Mark. While he was light years ahead of his same-aged peers, he was making beginner mistakes in this D/s game.

Cassandra had then physically reached him or what she thought was him, when her leg bumped into a thigh high table. She unconsciously reached out to steady herself and touched it. She felt it's padded leather covering. All she wanted was to bend down and place her blindfolded face down on it, near it. It smelled that rich leather aroma. Cassandra couldn't help herself so she placed her cheek on the coolness of the table. She was so hot, so turned on, that the leather felt like a cool spring rain. She told me Mark couldn't help himself by reaching out and fondling her beautiful ass while in this bent over position.

I knew Cassandra loved someone rubbing, kneeding and pulling at her flesh. However, much to her dismay, Mark just as suddenly stopped. Again he displayed such atypical dominating behavior by removing his hand as if his hand had been slapped away, but no one had slapped it, certainly not Cassandra. 'Amateur', I thought. She said she thought she heard him putting his pants back on. Why?

Mark barked at her to get up on the table on her back. She complied and her flesh popped with goose bumps as her whole body felt the chilly leather. Next she heard clicking sounds above her head and at her feet. It was as if Mark was pulling out metal arms from under the table. He told her to lift her arms over her head while he attached the cuffs to these 'arms' growing from the table. It was like she was a cheerleader and making a "Y" in the air. Part of the table then started to retract.

Cassandra became nervous now. Not being able to see only heightened her other senses and she could feel the air rush up under her thighs as the table disappeared. She was too scared to ask what was happening but almost working up her nerve to do just that, when it stopped moving. Leaving her ass at the very edge and her legs dangling. Needless to say, this was very uncomfortable. It stretched her back and pinched her wrists on the metal cuffs. Cassandra didn't verbally complain. She knows better but she couldn't help but whimper in discomfort.

Mark then broke the cardinal rule as a Dom. He said, "Oh. Sorry." As he grabbed Cassandra's legs and placed them into stirrups which relieved the pressure on her back. While Cassandra was telling me how she then realized that he had placed her on a tricked out OB/GYN table, all I could think about was that Mark was definitely a beginner. I almost felt sorry for him but he was with Cassandra and not me, so not that sorry.

Cassandra hesitated for a moment In the story retelling, maybe sensing that my mind had drifted or she was gathering herself before continuing her story. But why? Lexie then bubbled to the surface in me and I said, "Tell me what happened!" She sighed and proceeded with her story.

Cassandra felt cold but enjoyed the heightened sensation on her skin, nipples rock hard, juices flowing and strapped naked with legs spread wide. I wanted to see that and be with her so bad! She then said she froze because she heard a door opening across the room but could hear Mark breathing more rapidly right next to her. Who's coming in? Who did Mark invite? His young friends from the strip club because they wanted a little action with that pussy too?

Well, Cassandra could handle those boys and said as much. But I knew she would also be disappointed In the encounter. There is no way that these guys could hold themselves out like Mark did. I mean "What are the odds?"

Strangely however, she only heard one set and footsteps, heavy but quick...almost self assured sounding. Cassandra said she heard Mark move towards this mystery person and began talking or rather mumbling. She heard a "Yes Sir, she's ready for you." Her heart began to flutter and her breathing picked up even with the retelling of the story. Who's there? Mark then spoke up louder and stated that Cassandra was 'forgiven' for being a tease with him and that this man would be her reward.

Mark suddenly sounded submissive. Was he truly just setting her up for the true Dom? This stranger then spoke. "Yes," was all he said at first. He had a deep harsh voice, a gravelly smoker's sound but she recognized it immediately. It was Mark's step-father, owner of this mansion. Mr. Shelton. Here was Cassandra spread eagle on this make shift sex table while her boss, her visa sponsor, quietly checked her out and said, "Well Mark. You did fine for your first Dominating role. Did you enjoy the game? Did she? Is she a true sub like you thought?"

Mark answered, "Yes sir she is ready. However, while I was able to enjoy teasing her, I still prefer to be the sub. She's all yours." She could almost hear the disappointmentioned in Mark's voice. He knew he had let his step - father down.

Cassandra was practically panting when she told me how aroused but completely scared she was by this change of events. I understood. Mr. Shelton held the reign over everything now, including her visa.

Now I also understood why it didn't feel right with Mark. He was just testing himself. He was hoping he could enjoy being both Dom and sub. It happens, but not that often. She told me Mr. Shelton, or Jack, was closer to her age than she was to Mark. He was shorter than his step-son at 5' 9" BUT stockier and with broader shoulders. He also had a full head of salt and pepper hair with intensely blue eyes. Mr. Shelton was a lawyer with I.C.E., Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency. Hence the reason he was able to obtain a work visa for his housekeeper.

Mr. Shelton placed his smooth, well manicured hand on her right calf just above the manacles holding her ankle into the stirrup and slowly started tracing his fingers up her leg, over her knee and down her thigh. Stopping just short of her sex and grabbing. Cassandra said her chest heaved with anticipation. He slowly crept closer, spreading her labia and barely touching her clit which caused her to arch her back while moaning, feeling the metal press into her wrists. Instantly two fingers were in her. Fucking her hard and fast. Cassandra couldn't even articulate the sensation to me and I knew she was loving every second and going to come fast if he didn't pull out soon. He didn't and Cassandra did come she said, a beautifully intense orgasm.

She had barely recovered when she heard some rustling, a belt releasing, pants dropping. Mr. Shelton asked, "Do you want more Cassandra? Do you need more?"

She answered quickly, maybe too quickly, "Yes sir." He placed his open hands on either inner thigh and pressed down. This opening her up wide and then she felt his hard member, just the head rubbing her clit and before he slammed into her. No warning but Cassandra was so wet by this point that there was no friction. He continued to bury himself into her to the hilt. She felt his balls slap against her ass. Pounding, creating more rhythm and completely filling her much to her delight.

"Mark, go fill her mouth!" he commanded. Although Cassandra was blindfolded, she could almost sense Mark's hesitation, his disappointment in himself, but she knew he was still a young man with sexual needs. He hadn't come yet during all his teasing and the build up to presenting her for his step-father. Mark placed his solid cock at her lips as she eagerly licked it and opened her mouth to greedily take it all. She seemed to understand his sadness and truly wanted to please Mark. Cassandra was so excited to be having this experience because she always felt 'the more the merrier. ' She caressed his cock with her lips and tongue. Slowly covering every inch while changing movements with her tongue as well. She wanted her hands to add to the pleasure for Mark but since she was still cuffed to the table, that was impossible.

Meanwhile, Mr. Shelton started to change his rhythm. He pulled almost out of her and slowly rubbed the crown of his penis up and down her slit which gathered all her juices on him. Surprisingly, she then felt his fingers at her cheeks, kneeding, slowly pulling them apart and then searching. He kept teasing her with the head of his cock while inching closer to her rosebud with his fingers. Mr. Shelton then unexpectedly asked, "What's your oversea friend's name?"

My ears suddenly perked up! He knew about me. How? Cassandra always kept her personal life private especially when she knew Mr. Shelton works for I.C.E. and weren't sure we could legally get me into the country.

She started to panic at this point, and stopped sucking Mark, tensed. Mr. Shelton instantly felt and saw the change in her. "Don't stop sucking him!" he demanded. He continued talking while he plunged three fingers into her, "Mark overheard you talking to her one day while you were cleaning. You were so engrossed in your sentimental conversation that you didn't even notice him. I believe you were even crying and saying how much you missed her and wanted to touch her again. Does she know you enjoy being dominated and by men no less?"

Cassandra said she returned to sucking and licking thus buying her time because she hesitated about truly tell him about me, about Lexie. But also because she was afraid to stop pleasuring Mark for fear of retribution. That's until Mr. Shelton gave her permission to answer him, much to Mark's disappointment of having his cock leave her warm mouth. Mark sighed but never complained, he was after all a sub too.

Cassandra slowly began talking but had to stop occasionally as he went deeper into her with each stroke. He was at her g-spot and mericiously slamming it. She told him that I knew she enjoyed both men and women but again hesitated to tell him more. He sensed she was holding back, he is a lawyer with many years of reading body language, and he started pressing harder into her slick walls. Cassandra said she was tearing up with near orgasm and anxiety. She was so afraid that she may some how say or do something wrong. Then he gave her permission to orgasm and Cassandra exploded. All her sexual tension and anxiety melted away with each wave of release. Mr. Shelton waited until her last shudder and quietly asked, "What else Cassandra? What's her name?" She was relaxed in an orgasmic state but still slightly reserved and replied with, "Lexie, her name is Lexie. "

Quiet and stillness again. My heart was pounding even though I knew she came out of this okay because I was talking to her. "What happened next! Tell me Cassandra," I practically screamed into the phone and I don't scream.

She was still quiet for another minute and then said, "He called me a liar and said I needed punishment for lying."

"Mark," he coolly stated, "release her."

"What! What do you mean he released you?" I questioned.

Cassandra sighed into the phone and told me her punishment for not telling him my real name was ending the sexual encounter. I knew this was truly punishment for her because she loves sex and especially submissive sex. She told me she truly started begging at this point. She didn't truly lie she told him. Mr. Shelton started re-dressing and walking away with Mark following suit. Cassandra swiped off the blind fold and ran over to Mr. Shelton before he reached the door. She knelt before him and asked for another chance to explain.

It must have been a glorious site for him to view this gorgeous, naked red headed beauty kneeling and begging. It would have been for me, for Lexie that is...

He said to her, "Okay, but no more lies. I want full disclosure. If you are honest with me than I may just give you what you truly want. While Mark and I enjoy ourselves as well. "

Cassandra took a deep breath (as did I) and she talked. She told them my real name, my occupation as a dominatrix and a petty thief and how she needed me to join her here in the US but didn't have the funds or knowledge as to how to circumvent the system for a visa because of my record in our country. She did this on one breath it seemed. Then she said he just laughed.

Why was he laughing? Was it a good laugh or an evil snicker? Then I heard a knock on my door. It was 8 pm my time and I wasn't expecting anyone. That aroused my suspicion but I had Cassandra on the phone. International calls were outrageously expensive and we needed to hang up but I just couldn't. I needed to hear her story. It wouldn't be the same reading it via email.

Cassandra broke my thought and said,"Go on and answer it and then shoot me a message. " I was concerned that I was being kept in the dark about something. This irritated me but the knock at the door grew louder now. I didn't like being controlled and I definitely absolutely hated being manipulated. I heatedly told Cassandra I would send her a message when I felt like it and slammed the phone down. I'm all worked up now... wet, excited, anxious AND angry. Not a good combination. I'm going to need to take this out on someone, maybe the person incessantly knocking on my damn door!

I swung the door open and there stood a well built man about 6 foot tall with jet black hair that fell long into his eyes. He had a dimple on one check and a heavy five o'clock shadow. "What!?" I yelled.

"Well, that's quite a greeting. Hello to you too." I was standing there with my arms crossed beneath my breasts which pushed them together for a sexy cleavage shot and I caught him admiring them.

"Ahem, excuse me...you're here because...?"

He handed me an envelope and said,"Mr. Shelton wanted me to give you this."

I think my jaw couldn't move from the open position. I'm not caught off guard often and I finally I gathered myself and replied, "Do you know what this is about..um..you didn't tell me your name!"

He then smiled this gorgeous smile that warmed me, despite my preference to women these days, and stated clearly,"My name is Carlos and all I was told was to give you this envelope and then wait for your directions. I'm to follow your directions to the letter, no matter what you ask of me."

My eyes narrowed, checking him over from top to bottom and thought to myself, this is more like it. I opened the envelope and saw a letter and two smaller envelopes. I pulled out the letter and read...'Lexie, I hope you're not mad at me for my latest digressions but I always have you at my innermost being. Below are Mr. Shelton's specific instructions and I know you usually give the directions but I beg you to follow them and we can be together very soon. As a show of good faith, Mr. Shelton has given you Carlos to do with as you may. Don't have too much fun that you forget about me waiting for you, longing for you to be in my bed.'

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers