The Internship

Story Info
The assignment went into right direction.
3.6k words
3.56
27.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 24 years old girl of Indian Origin living in Florida, US. I am a student of Fashion Designing. I have got good body stats and height and anyone can easily fall for me. I am in final year of studies and I was looking forward for internship. My friends have got few offers from some modelling and designing agencies; however I was still waiting for the same.

It was Friday afternoon and I was relaxing at home and surfing few sites related to fashion designing. Suddenly I received an email notification. I clicked on that and found it was an mail from some modelling agency asking if I am looking for any assignments. I followed the instruction given in email and sent them the required details. Post that I started to surf the internet again. After two hours I received an email mentioning the venue details. They wanted me to visit their agency for internship interview on Sunday. I was happy that at least I got a chance to get into the industry.

Next morning, I got up a little bit early and was ready to go for my interview. I was well dressed with some light but effective make up. I just wanted to look better and charming for the interview. I reached to venue and enquired the reception for the contact person. They asked me to wait for Melissa, who was supposed to receive me. Just after 15 minutes Melissa came to me and took me to her cabin for interview. She was in her 40s but she was quiet attractive for her age. She was having very good sense of dressing and make up. I have no doubt that's why she is running this agency very successfully.

She started the interview and asked me about my personal life, followed by my college and aspirations. She was a true professional and I can feel it the way she enquiring about me. Anyways it went well and she asked me to wait for a while at reception. I was hoping for the best and eagerly waiting for her to come up with her final decision. She came back with a smile and told me about my selection. She took me for screening, so that she can check my stats. Post that She made me understand the type of work I can get in her agency.

Melissa said – You got an awesome body with some good stats. I will recommend you to go for modelling, I am sure you can be a successful model.

Me – Thank you. I will try to give my best.

Melissa – I think we are done for the day, you can leave for now, we will communicate about your assignment by Phone or Email.

Me – Sure, I will be waiting for it.

I started to drive back home and on the way I was getting excited by thinking about my internship. I reached my home and taken a good sleep. Next day, early morning I received an email from Melissa saying - "Get ready for your first assignment. Our client has selected you for a magazine photo shoot, please be available on Today, 4:00 PM" followed by the address. I confirmed my availability and started to get ready for my first assignment. Around 2:30 PM, my doorbell rang and I rushed to the door. They have sent a car to pick me up. I boarded the car and reached to my destination. Melissa was there to receive me.

Melissa – Good Morning! I am in a rush but hope you will make it successfully. Let me introduce you with Mr. Kevin who will be taking care of this shoot.

She introduced me with Kevin and left. Kevin told me that, this shoot will be based on Interracial Relationships. Anyhow I was excited about my first assignment and as I get to know that it is regarding interracial relationships, I get more excited. I was so curious about interracial relationships and I am going to feel it at my first assignment. Kevin told me the other model (guy) is a bit late and will be here in 15 minute. They showed me the green room to get ready for the shoot. It was going to be semi nude shoot, so I need to wear Bikini. Makeup artist done an excellent job in enhancing my features by his awesome make up skills.

Suddenly Kevin came and announced that the guy has arrived and they want to start the shoot. As I came out of green room, I can see a well build black guy in his shorts was talking to Kevin regarding the shoot. He was of my age, has a well toned body and dark black complexion. He was having few tattoos on his body, which was making him more attractive.

Kevin came to me and said – Meet Brian. Brian! She is Aayushi and you guys will be doing on shoot together. Make yourself comfortable to each other, so that we can start the shoot.

Brian – Sure! We can start it in just fifteen minutes.

Kevin left to arrange the things for the shoot and Brian turned towards me.

Brian – Nice to meet you lady. I have never seen such an exotic beauty before!

I smiled and said – Thank you! You look good too. I liked your tattoos.

He grinned and said – Really! I was not expecting these words from a beautiful lady like you.

Me – Ha Ha! I liked it that's why I complimented.

Brian – Oh! That nice, I think we should continue after the shoot. Kevin would be waiting for us.

Me – Oh Yes! I think we should leave for the shoot.

We moved to location. Photos need to be shot in a bedroom.

Now we were ready for Photo shoot. Kevin told us about the positions and got ready with his camera.

We started to give poses. In the beginning we posing like a normal couple, as photo shoot was moving ahead we were getting more intense and romantic. We had made lots of love making poses on bed and Kevin was capturing them perfectly. We stopped as Kevin announced that shoot is over and greeted us for successful shoot.

Kevin remarked – You guys look good together, I would like if you guys can work out something together. It will help us getting an awesome couple to work in such photo shoots. We both laughed and at the same time Brian had made up his mind to make it possible. Kevin greeted up and left. Now me and Brian was standing and chatting with each other.

Brian – So, I heard this was your first assignment?

Me – Yes! It was.

Brian – I never realised that you are a new comer. You have done everything perfectly.

Me – Thank you. But I was afraid a little bit that, if I am going to make it successful or not.

Brian – It happens with everyone. By the way, what you are doing tonight?

Me – Nothing much to do at home. Will go and watch some movie and then I will go for sleep.

Brian – If you don't mind can I have the pleasure to have dinner with this lovely lady?

Me – Let me think of it.

Brian – You don't have to think much, it's already 7:00 PM.

Me – Ha Ha! I am ok then.

Brian – I will pick you up at sharp 8:00 PM.

I left for home, I was thinking about him on the way to home. As I reached home, I took shower and applied some light make up with off pink colour lip gloss. I wore a gown with a zipper on back and underneath I was wearing a lacy bra and panty. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I rushed to the door. I opened the door and found Brian was standing there wearing a black suit. He was looking handsome as ever and I was not able to take my eyes off him.

He took my hand and give it a peck.

Brian – You are looking lovely in that dress.

Me – Thank you. You are looking good as ever.

Brian – Ha Ha! Thank you so much. Shall we go?

He held my hand and led me towards his car. He was truly a gentleman. He opened the door for me and helped me move in. We started to chat while he was. I asked him about the location but he told that it's a surprise. We started to chat further about each other.

Brian – So you are in any relationship?

Me – No, I am not.

Brian – Ha Ha! It's a good sign for me.

Me – Why is that so?

Brian – So that I can hit on you.

Me – As if you are single.

Brian – Yes I am.

Me – Really?

Brian – Yes, you don't believe me?

Me – Its nothing like that but how come you are single? You got a very good personality with good looks.

Brian – May be I was waiting for the best. Anyways you also got a very good body and features! I was amazed when I had seen you for the first time.

Me – Really? Thank you. By the way, I liked the tattoos on your body.

Brian – You like tattoos? Have you got any?

Me – No, I want to have few.

Brian – I can help you with that. I know the person who can do that.

Me – That would be great

Brian – You know, where we are heading to?

Me – I asked you that but you never told me.

Brian – Yes, I wanted it to be a surprise but I this is a perfect time to tell you that.

Me – So where we are heading to?

Brian – We are heading to my place.

Me – Why at your place?

Brian – You don't want to try few of my recipes?

Me – Don't tell me that you know cooking.

Brian – Yes! I know that.

Me – It's very hard to believe. A person like you loves cooking.

Brian – You will get to know in a while.

Me – Okay! Thats fine, who else live with you?

Brian – I am living alone.

Me – Why? You don't live with family?

Brian – They are living downtown.

Me – So they must be visiting you sometimes.

Brian – Yes! They do.

Me – Don't you feel lonely sometimes?

Brian – That's why I am trying to impress someone so that someone can kill this loneliness.

Me – Ha Ha! Keep trying.

We reached his home. His home was quiet big and into a remote area. I can't see anyone around that place. He led me towards his home and opened the door. We both moved in and he closed the door behind me. We moved to drawing room and sat on the couch.

Me – Wow! Your home is amazing.

Brian – My father has made it amazing and gifted it to me.

Me – That's great!

I can see his portraits all around, he looks like a professional model which made me ask.

Me – How long you are in modelling?

Brian – I had started it in when I was 19, so you can say I have completed around Five years.

Me – That's really cool. I can see that all around.

Suddenly his phone rang and he moved to a corner. He came back with a smile and said - Kevin has mailed our pictures. If you don't mind, can we have a look on it?

Me – Sure, why not?

Brian – You prefer wine or Vodka?

Me – Wine.

Brian – I knew that.

He handed me a glass of red wine and connected his iPad to his TV. He sat beside me and started the slideshow. Our pictures were flashing on the screen. They were very intimate and erotic. I was feeling a strange sensation in my body by looking at those pictures.

Brian stopped the slideshow at a picture and said – I just love this picture.

It was captured on bed, where we are in lovemaking position and I am over Brian and he his hands were on my waist.

Brian murmured – Would it be possible someday?

Me – Did you said something?

Brian – I just wanted to ask if you can be my girlfriend.

I was surprised by his straight words and replied to him – I need some time

Brian – I know you don't have any boyfriend and everyone feels lonely at times. There is no harm to get into new relationships to get rid of boredom. When we can enjoy our lives then why should we live alone?

Me – I know that but...

He placed his finger on my lips and said - Then, this is the time honey. Get rid of that boredom and just come to me. I will give you pleasures and fulfil all your desires.

Me – I like you Brian! But I am not sure about making a boyfriend.

Brian – Give me a chance, you will never regret.

I was getting tensed and in dilemma to handle the situation.

Brian has taken next course of action and took my hand in his and kissed it softly.

Brian – Don't control your desires, I know what you want. And I am sure, I will be able to satisfy all your needs.

He started to caress my hands all over and suddenly I kept my hand over his but didn't stopped him caressing me.

Brian – Can I take it as yes?

I smiled and nodded – Yes!

He just got up and placed his lips on mine. He started to kiss me deep and was caressing his bald head. His hand were roaming me all over my body and giving me soft shivers. He placed his one hand around my waist and pulled me towards him. Meanwhile his other hand were on my boobs and he was fondling it very well. He moved to couch and made me sit over his lap with my back was facing him. Brian started to kiss on my neck and shoulders. While his both hands were on my boobs and crushing them softly.

Now he kept his hand on my neck and turned my face towards him. He placed his lips on mine and started sucking my lips. His other hand was moving down from my boobs and now he was caressing my belly over my gown. I can feel the heat between us, this was the time I have to choose, if I have to move further. Our kiss was getting intense and I was feeling so wet in between my legs. He moved his hands on my back and opened the zipper of my gown. Now he can see naked skin of my back. He started to kiss back of my neck moved down to my back. His hands were travelling all over my back and he was tracing my spine wish his lips. My back was so sensual and he was making good use of it. It seems he knows all the weak points of women.

Now Brian made me lay down on couch on my belly and opened my zipper till end. He just opened my gown aside and my back was exposed to him completely.

He kissed my back and whispered – I would love you to have few tattoos on you sexy back.

He traced my spine with his fingers and an unknown sensation just sparked me up. He got up and removed his suit and shift. Now he was in his trousers. Now again he lay over me and starts kissing my neck and back till my bottom. His hands were roaming all over my body and caressing my curves. He lips were now on my butts over my gown and his hands were caressing and fondling them. He moved down to my legs and started to kiss back of my knees, meanwhile his hands was caressing my calves. His lips traced my legs till toe and he took one of them in his mouth. His toe sucking was arousing me and he was sucking it more and more. He turned me around and now I was on my back. I was still on couch and he came and sat on floor. We looked into each other eyes and slowly he placed his lips on mine. He started to chew my lips softly, making me wet by his actions. He tried to enter his tongue in my mouth and I parted my lips. His tongue started to play with my tongue. Our lips were wet with our saliva. Meanwhile his hand was caressing my knees and slowly he started to move it up, under my gown. His hands were caressing my thighs and fondling them. He moved his hand further and now his fingers found my wet panty.

Brian – I see, you are so wet down there; let me help you out with that.

He started to trace my slit with his fingers and trying to find out the edge of my panty. After a little struggle with my panty, his fingers were able to make way to my love hole. He caresses it for some time and placed his middle finger over my love hole. He tried to insert but he missed it up. He took his hand out and placed his middle finger on my lips.

Brian – I just wanted to check how wet you are and my fingers wanted to help me out. Would you please help them, so that they can go to your depths and find how wet you are.

He pushed his fingers in my mouth and I started to suck them. Now he took them off my mouth, his fingers were wet with my saliva. Again his fingers travelled towards my love hole and his middle finger was now resting just over my love hole. This time his finger got access to my wet pussy and started to get in deep. He started to make too and fro motion and my pussy started making sweet wet sound.

Brian – Mmm! You are so warm, wet and tight. I would love to take you.

He started to finger me little fast and my moans start to get louder. His fingers were creating the magic and I was getting dripping wet. He pulled out his hand from my panty and showed his wet fingers.

Brian – See how wet you are honey!

He showed his fingers to me and brought them to my lips. I wrapped my lips on his fingers and sucked them for a while.

Brian – It's time to get into the bedroom.

He took me in his arms and we moved towards the bedroom. We entered into bedroom and he made me sit on the edge of the bed.

Brian – You can stop me now if you don't want to take it further.

Me – I want you to go further! I smiled.

He sat on the floor, just between my legs. He kept his hands on my knees and spread it apart to make some room for his head. He started to kiss my pussy over the panty, while his hands were caressing my knees and calves. He keep on kissing and eating my pussy over my panty, while his hands moved up and started to caress my thighs.

Brian – Honey your panty don't deserves to come between us.

He held my panty and pulled it off my legs. Now he can see bare flesh of my pussy. He just pushed me so that I can lay on the edge of bed. He spread my legs little wide this time and opened my pussy lips with his fingers. Now he can see the pink flesh of my pussy and placed his tongue over it. He started to lick it vigorously and his fingers were rubbing my clit. He moved a little up and started to nibble my clit, meanwhile his fingers were rubbing my pussy slit. Now his fingers were wet enough to enter my love hole. He started to dig his two fingers deep in my pussy and started to finger fuck. I was getting double sensation of his lips on my clit and his fingers, rubbing inner walls of my pussy.

My legs were wrapped around his neck and I was pulling him towards me. Suddenly my legs got tensed and he can feel my body was shivering. Orgasm was building up inside me and I was about to explode at any moment. He stopped and lay just besides me. His hands were still over my pussy. He looked into my eyes and placed his lips on mine. Now he started to finger me as fast as he can and I started to arch my back. My whole body was swirling and shivering in pleasure.

I moaned – I am going to cum.

As I said, his fingers started to move in swirl motion. As his finger touched my G spot I started to squirt. His hand was all wet and I can see my juices all over.

He sucked his fingers and said - You taste so good!

I smiled and said – Is it so?

Brian – Yes! Kevin was absolutely right, we will make an awesome couple.