The Internship Ch. 02

Story Info
He fulfilled all my desires.
1.5k words
4.24
10.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and we both start kissing each other. I can taste my juices off his mouth.

Brian – We had done lots of hard work tonight, so I think we need to eat something.

He left the room and when he came back, he was having one tray filled with fruits, pastries, cream and vodka. I was still in my gown and he was in his trousers.

Brian – Don't you think we are wearing so many clothes?

I smiled and said – Sort of.

He made me stand and came behind me. He opened the zipper of my gown and I let it go off my body. Now I was just in my bra. He opened the hook of it and moved strap off my shoulder. I tried to hold my bra but he stopped me. Now he moved infront of me and removed my bra and tossed it to the floor.

Brian – I was aware that you have an awesome pair but it's beyond my imagination.

Now he pushed me on bed and rotated my position, so that my face will be on the edge of the bed. I was able to see him upside down. He sat on the floor on his knees and took a strawberry. He kept that in between his lips and placed on my lips. As we chewed it our mouth has filled with its fruity flavour mixed with our saliva. We were kissing each other so passionately and he was caressing and fondling my boobs.

Now he took one banana and start tracing it all over my lips. I was getting aroused by this.

Brian whispered– Open your mouth honey!

I smiled and parted my lips. He placed the banana on my lips and I started to suck it slowly. He was observing the pleasure I am getting in sucking a banana.

Brian grinned and said – Someone likes to suck. Even I got something for you.

He got up and opened the button of his trouser. Now I can see the bulge in his underwear. He pulled down his underwear and revealed his whole 12 inches of his big black cock hanging between his legs. My eyes got widen by his cock size, I was just amazed by the thickness of his cock. He was as thick as my forearm. He took his cock and move forward a bit. Now he placed his cock on my face. His cock length was covering my face from forehead to chin.

Brian whispered – It's still not so stiff and I am sure you will help me out.

He took his cock and start rubbing and tapping it all over my face. He held my shoulders and pulled my face more towards the edge. Now my head was almost hanging in air and my hairs falls down the floor. Now he took his cock, slowly placed it on my lips and slowly pushed it through my lips.

Brian moaned – Mmm! Your mouth feels like heaven.

My lips were wrapped around his cock and he was slowly moving his cock to and fro. My mouth was fully opened and still I was not able to take more then 1/4th of his cock. He was moaning in pleasure and slowly trying to move his cock deep in my mouth. Now he held my head and slowly started to give me deep throat.

Brian – Turn around baby. I want your lips to be wrapped around my cock.

Now I was on my belly and can see his monster properly. Still my head was on the edge. He leaned and kissed my lips.

Brian – Open your mouth baby!

He placed his two fingers on my mouth and made me suck it. Now he took the cream and filled my mouth with it. In order to eat and swallow the cream, it's started to spill out of my mouth.

Brian – That's bad, let me help you with that.

He placed his one hands on back of my head and with other he took his cock and showed his way to my mouth. He started to move his waist in rhythm and his cock started to move back and forth in my mouth. Cream was dripping down my mouth and some of it was going down my throat. Now he kept both his hands on back of my head and started to push it slowly deep down my throat. After pushing it deep he pulled it out completely. I can see the gooey threads between my lips and his cock. Again he kept his cock in mouth and started to fuck it faster. He held my hairs and started to fuck my mouth vigorously.

Brian grunted – I am going to cum!!!

I tried to pull it out of my mouth but he held my head. He started spurting cum and filled my mouth. His cum started to spill out of my mouth and made a thick trail on my chin. Some of his cum rushed down to my throat. Slowly he pulled out his cock and rubbed his tip over my lips. Now his cock was limp and hanging between his legs.

He moved to bed and lay on his back. He pulled me besides him, took my hand in his hand and made me stroke his cock. He started kissing me passionately; meanwhile I was stroking his cock. Again his cock started to grow and became hard. I continue to stroke him and his hand moved to my butts and started caressing it.

Brian whispers in my ear – It's time to feel your depths.

He got up, held my knees and spread them to make some room for him. He was now just sitting in between my legs. His cock was lying over my pubic region and his tip was nearby my belly button. He applied good amount of jelly on his cock and started rubbing its tip on my slit. Now he kept his cock's tip over my love hole and gave a gentle thrust, which made his cock to explore my warm and wet pussy. With each thrust his cock was inching deep in my pussy and my pussy walls can feel the stretch. Slowly my pussy was able to accommodate half of his big and thick cock. He placed both his hand on each side of me and started pumping his cock deep in my pussy. We both started to moan in pleasure. My pussy walls were gripping his cock and I was getting the great pleasure. With each thrust his cock was moving deep in my pussy and I can feel every inch of his cock in me. Now he laid over me, placed his lips on mine and started to fuck me harder. I can hear the loud sloppy sounds, my pussy was making while his cock was going in and out of me. He stopped for a while and slowly started grinding his cock. He was stretching my pussy wide by grinding his cock deep in me. Suddenly he pulled out his cock, which left a big gap in my pussy.

Brian – Oh! That's a lovely gap you got there!

Now he turned me around and made me on my all four. He moved behind me and started rubbing his cock over my slit. Slowly he pushed his cock in my pussy, held my waist and started to fuck me in rhythm. His cock was now exploring my virgin territory and I was in moaning in pleasure. And suddenly with a hard thrust he pushed his whole length deep in me. I screamed and felt his tip was touching my cervix. We stopped for a moment to make my pussy muscle relax and accept his big cock. He leaned over my back and cupped my boobs. Meanwhile he was kissing my shoulders to keep me relaxed and calm. Slowly he started to pump my pussy and started giving hard thrusts. By then my pain were replaced with the pure pleasure and I was enjoying his cock deep in my pussy. I felt he increased the intensity and started to fuck me with long and hard thrusts. His cock was throbbing and his grunts became louder. He grabbed my butt and pushed his cock deep in my pussy. He stayed there for a moment and with a loud grunt, I felt spurts of his warm cum splashed all over my pussy walls. He slowly started to pull his cock out of my pussy and left a cum trail behind it. He pulled his cock completely out of my pussy and I can see cum droplets on his cock. He came just infront of my face with his limp cock hanging between his legs. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked him clean. We both were exhausted and breathing heavily.He lies just besides me and pull up the blanket over us and we slept in each other arms.