The Interpeter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so beautiful, honey," Langston told her.

"I am loving this," she said as she gasped for air. "I am so happy you ask me to let Mike fuck me." She tensed again for another orgasm.

"This is it, goody buddy. She's coming again. Go ahead."

McCarthy had nearly cum several times. He was out of practice so he'd jerked off earlier so he'd at least have a chance of holding out this long. It evidently worked because he was satisfying Oksana in every way imaginable.

He pulled out, tore off his condom and laid Oksana on the coffee table. She was still spasming from her fourth orgasm as he and Langston jacked off on top of her. Both of them came at the same time. McCarthy shot his load all over Oksana's expensive cashmere sweater while Langston shot his was all over his wife's pretty face.

Spent, the two men sat down on opposite ends of the table. "Did I do okay?" Oksana asked demurely as she gasped for breath.

"You were amazing, honey. That was so fucking hot! Thank you."

She reached up and ran her hand on his chest and said, "No, thank you. Really. Thank you so much. That was most amazing fuck ever." Then she did the same to McCarthy and said, "Михайл, that was so wonderful. I needed that so bad you can't imagine."

McCarthy said, "It was that good for me, too. Thank you both for letting me be the one to share this with you."

Oksana sat up and kissed McCarthy. "You are very talented lover. You will make some woman very happy. I want to introduce you to a friend of mine soon." She turned to Langston and kissed him. "This was amazing. And you getting erection was as you say, icing on cake." She wiped away his cum with the sleeve of her sweater and said, "What kind of icing is this?" She wiped another glob of it off with her finger, put it in her mouth and swallowed. "Is salty icing!" she said with a wicked smile. She kissed Langston and said, "Protein is very important after workout, no?"

He hugged her as they both laughed. McCarthy got up and went to take a shower leaving the married couple alone.

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

"Yes. It was very nice. And if you want me to do this again someday, I will do it. But I am still preferring to make love with my husband. Working out is very nice but making love is better."

They kissed again before heading off to their bathroom to take a shower together.

Six months later, Langston was in complete remission from prostate cancer and back in the gym. This time, he was limited to what he called "the girly machines." The good news was that even though he couldn't move iron anymore, he was able to get back his muscular physique on the pec deck and other tamer machines. That made Oksana very happy, as well. Not as happy as having continual access to his cock again, but it was a nice side benefit.

McCarthy got his real estate license and had sold a handful of homes. Oksana introduced him to Lindsay and the two of them had hit if off with her from day one. Her children took an instant liking to him and to his pleasant surprise, he found himself enjoying having a ready-made family of sorts. He remained friends with the Langstons but it was strictly platonic.

Lastly, Langston was having a birthday in two weeks. One night, after a particularly satisfying fucking, Oksana asked him if he'd like something special for his birthday this year. Langston smiled and said, "If it involves you working out, then I'm most definitely interested."

Oksana purred saying, "Mmmm. I have very pretty, soft new sweater. Color is very light blue and it goes perfect with navy blue skirt. I can wear that as birthday present if you like."

Langston kissed and said, "I do like. But can you wear it for your workout routine, too?"

She reached down and stroked his cock to get him ready for a second go 'round and said, "Yes, of course. I am liking these kinds of workouts very much. Only problem is expensive sweater gets ruined from workout stains. Is cost of doing business, no?" she teased. "So yes, I will wear it for you and for workout, too." She lowered her head and took his huge cock into her warm, wet mouth as Langston lay back watching his beautiful wife do what she did so well as he dreamed about watching her take some other guy's cock in her sweet, bald pussy again.

1...67891011