The Interrogation

Story Info
Schoolgirl spy gets double dose of 3rd degree.
1.6k words
3.91
76.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers

Young agent Hal Johnson followed his older partner, Tom Rapp, into the interrogation room at Headquarters. The room was secure and soundproofed and pretty much featureless, except for the surveillance cameras, the observation mirror, and a single table with two chairs. Sitting in one of the chairs was a beautiful Asian girl dressed in a school uniform: white cotton blouse; navy blue blazer; short, pleated plaid skirt; white ankle socks and shiny, black patent-leather loafers.

She looked for all the world like Suki Ozawa, innocent 16-year-old Japanese schoolgirl, but in reality was dangerous Sooh Kee Kim, 22-year-old North Korean spy. She was unpredictable and well-versed in hand-to-hand combat. For this reason, her hands were cuffed tightly behind her back. This would be Johnson's first interrogation of such a formidable subject, so Agent Rapp, far more experienced, would be taking the lead.

"So, Sooh Kee, we are very interested in knowing all about your intelligence-gathering exploits at the Nuclear Physics School for Girls," Rapp said, after making sure the door was securely shut. He motioned for Johnson to take the chair opposite Sooh Kee, who said not a word, just looked at Rapp with a guarded expression. Rapp wandered around behind her chair and rested his hands on her shoulders. She flicked her eyes to the side, then back at Johnson.

Agent Rapp slid his hands from her shoulders down the front of her blouse, squeezing the full breasts that betrayed her true age as older than the sixteen years she appeared to be. Her eyelids fluttered slightly as he pinched her nipples through the fabric.

"We have ways of extracting information from even the shy types," Rapp continued conversationally, as he unfastened the buttons of Sooh Kee's shirt and lifted out her mouthwatering breasts with their stiff, brownish nipples, for Johnson to see. "I think we're going to get along very well, Suki Lee," Rapp said, rolling and tugging the nipples with increasing pressure, "as long as you tell us what we want to know. Otherwise..." he punctuated this with a very hard pinch. Sooh Kee's brow creased at the sudden pain, but she stayed silent.

"Um, if we want her to talk, don't you think we should—" began Johnson.

"Agent Johnson," snapped the older man, cutting him off, "I'll run my interrogations the way I see fit. Watch and learn." Rapp continued to twist and tug on the girl's nipples, which were beginning to redden from the abuse. Her beautiful face twitched occasionally, but she never cried out. Johnson liked the way this interrogation was going, actually, and decided not to offer any more suggestions.

After a few more minutes of torturing Sooh Kee's nipples, Rapp pulled a pair of wicked-looking clamps from his pocket. "Since we're not getting anywhere with you yet, dear, I guess we have to move on to the next phase of your interview." He pulled each of Sooh Kee's swollen nipples into a clamp and tightened it mercilessly. "That will keep you thinking about Phase One," he chuckled. Sooh Kee grimaced a little from the pain, and her breathing quickened, but mostly she just glared at the two men and did not speak.

Rapp lifted the girl out of her chair and sat in it himself, putting her belly-down across his lap. Johnson had seen the swelling of a large erection in the older man's pants. He had to admit, he was growing an impressive boner himself. He watched intently as Rapp hiked up Sooh Kee's plaid skirt, exposing the pale, creamy globes of her perfect young ass, encased in pristine white cotton panties. Rapp grabbed the panties and yanked the fabric up tightly between her butt cheeks until it was firmly wedged in the crack of her ass.

"This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me, Suki Lee," Rapp chuckled as the girl squirmed on his lap. He then proceeded to whale on her ass with his wide, hard palm. Her silky ponytails swished and flapped in her face and her cruelly clipped tits bounced vigorously as he mercilessly pounded her sweet bottom. Johnson could hear her uttering little grunts of pain as she took a hundred hearty smacks to her pretty backside, but she still offered no information.

When her ass was bright red and Rapp was exhausted, he stopped beating her and demanded in a rasp, "Have anything to say yet, Miss Kim?" She was clearly breathing heavily, and her face was almost as red as her behind, but she kept her counsel. With a disgusted but extremely horny look (which is impossible to describe here), Rapp slid the recalcitrant spy off his lap and turned to Johnson. "Well, kid, you're up now."

Johnson shot Rapp a questioning look. What to do? It wasn't his interrogation. "Sit on the edge of the table, sonny, and get your pants down." As Johnson, more excited than he had ever been in his life, did as he was told, Rapp explained, "I chose you to second-chair this 'interview' for a reason, kid. Word is you've got the biggest dick in the whole department. I can feel this bitch's pussy drippin' right through her skivvies, and I think she needs to get drilled by a big, thick cock."

Johnson's huge erection throbbed in anticipation as Rapp jerked the schoolgirl spy's white panties off and scooped her up with his arms under her thighs, hoisting her and spreading her legs wide at the same time. Johnson momentarily feared for his exposed member as he thought of Sooh Kee's reputed martial arts skills, but she didn't seem to be struggling very effectively. Still, Rapp moved quickly as he positioned the girl's glistening pink pussy over Johnson's johnson and impaled her neatly on the thick rod.

She took the cock inside her tight, wet cunt with a sharp inhale. Eager to show Rapp his usefulness in an interrogation, Johnson grabbed Sooh Kee's pretty pink ass and started poling her good and hard, with long, powerful strokes. As his cock plunged into her over and over, bouncing her big titties and jingling the chain fastened tightly to her stiff nipples, she grunted and moaned, tossing her head, but never a word passed her lips.

Rapp was enjoying the show, but he figured Sooh Kee might also be enjoying things, too, and he decided it was time to apply more pressure. He had gotten his breather, and he was more than ready to apply said pressure.

"This little slut needs a better reason to talk," he growled, "Stop bucking for a minute and spread her ass for me."

Johnson halted his thrusting and grabbed Sooh Kee's ass cheeks hard, pulling them open to expose her tiny, puckered bud of an asshole. Alarmed, she tried to roll away, but Johnson caught the dangling chain of her nipple clips in his teeth and pulled. The pain on her already-sore nipples restrained her as Rapp slid a tube of lubricant from his pocket and squirted a good amount on her anus, then exposed his own pulsating dick. It was not quite as big as Johnson's, but still of an imposing size, especially to be jammed up the tight, virgin ass of a petite young female.

Rapp took his cock in his hand and used its bulbous head to spread the lube on the girl's asshole, then he started to work the head into the super-tight opening. He could feel Sooh Kee straining to keep his invading prick out, but with Johnson pulling her butt open and the lube slicking the way, she didn't have a chance. Rapp had his way with her. He gave a satisfied grunt as the head of his cock popped past her tight sphincter, and in seconds her tender young ass was packed with the older man's thick, hard meat.

"All right, let's give this bitch the fucking of her life," Rapp snarled, "Maybe we'll get more out of her after we put more into her!" he laughed, thrusting his cock brutally into her ass as Johnson renewed his attack on her tight pussy, which was now made even tighter from the pressure of her plugged rectum. The two men fucked the daylights out of the handcuffed spy, but the proud girl never cried out or begged them to stop.

Eventually, Agent Johnson could hold back no longer, and he felt his hot cum explode inside Sooh Kee's equally hot snatch. Rapp was still plundering her ass, so Johnson just lay back on the table, enjoying the feeling of his gently throbbing cock draining inside the girl while she continued to be sodomized by the relentless Agent Rapp. To entertain himself, he sadistically tugged and twisted the clamps that still tightly mashed Sooh Kee's helpless nipples. He heard the distinct moan of a woman having a powerful orgasm on the other side of the observation mirror.

"That'd be Chief Morant," puffed Rapp, still vigorously stuffing the girl's ass, "It takes a lot to make that woman come!"

Section Chief Morant always made a point to observe Agent Rapp's interrogations, Johnson knew, and now he knew why. Rapp started down the home stretch in Sooh Kee's ass, fucking her harder and faster until he finally had his own powerful orgasm, filling her tortured ass with his milky load. Instead of collapsing afterward, he became all business, popping his cock out of her burning rectum, wiping it clean on her discarded drawers, and zipping up.

"Upsy-daisy," he commented, hauling her off of Johnson and plopping her back in her chair. Johnson tucked his drained prick back in and took stock of the girl spy. She sat in the chair facing him, exhausted, her silky black hair plastered to her reddened face with sweat and tears, nipples bright red with abuse, oozing cum onto the plaid schoolgirl skirt from her pussy and ass. Her dark eyes flashed murder.

Rapp reached down and removed the large red ball gag from her mouth. "Are you going to talk now?"

"YES!!!!!"

RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers