The Interrogation

Story Info
Making her admit her deepest secrets.
871 words
3.78
42.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a darkened room, I am tied to a chair, my hands bound to the back, my legs tied together. Hooded and blindfolded it begins.

I am scared, actually to be honest I am terrified, my heart is pounding and I am having difficulty concentrating. A hard slap to the face gets my attention.

"Are you ready to tell me what I want to know?" He asks.

A shake of my head is my answer. He pulls up my top, exposing my breasts and my nipples harden almost instantly as the cool air of the room hits them.

"Now?" He yells.

I shake my head again, this time a little more defiantly. I am disorientated and shaking almost uncontrollably but my resolve is strong. I am determined to keep my secret. I yelp as the nipple clamps go on, pinching and pulling at me. Out of nowhere comes a hard tug and I yelp but still keep my secret. Then nothing but silence.

I strain to hear him through the hood covering my ears but only silence echoes through the room, the only sound that of my pounding heart. I jump as his hand suddenly tightens around my throat, his voice a menacing whisper against the leather of the hood.

"Tell me what I want to know. Tell me your deepest secret fantasy that I know is inside you."

I am struggling now to maintain my composure but still I manage to shake my head no.

I feel him untie my legs and he wrenches them apart, spreading them so wide that my ass lifts from the seat, before binding my ankles tightly to the legs of the chair. Again I jump as I feel the cold steel of his blade trail over my inner thigh and I can barely suppress a scream as without warning he slices through my panties and rips them from my body.

Again he orders me to confess but again I refuse.

"Open your mouth wide, slut," He demands, but I keep my lips stay clenched shut.

He slaps my face so hard that tears spring immediately to my eyes and flow quickly down my cheeks from under the blindfold.

"I said, open your fucking mouth!" He screams at me.

This time I comply and find my mouth suddenly filled with my panties. I can taste my cunt juices on the fabric and I blush immediately, humiliated that in spite of my predicament I am completely and utterly turned on.

"Such a nasty little girl you are," He laughs, "getting off on the taste of her own cunt."

His voice is once more against my ear, this time speaking of things so nasty that I moan involuntarily. His voice is so low that I have to strain to hear him as he describes in detail some of the things that I have masturbated to late at night when no-one is near. My mind is racing. How could he know?

"It is true, isn't it slut?" He says as softly He strokes my inner thigh, "You want to experience it, don't you?"

I shake my head frantically, refusing to admit even to myself just how right he is.

He slides his fingers easily into my cunt, feeling the wetness.

"Your cunt tells me the truth bitch," He whispers softly, "just admit it to me."

He removes the hood and pulls the panties from my mouth, kissing me deeply as my eyes try to adjust to the light. My body is trembling from the passion of his kiss as he steps away and watches me for a moment. I gaze back up at him and slowly shake my head.

"Tell me!" He shouts.

His demeanor has changed and I know he will not accept another refusal without serious repercussions so I look up at Him and make something up. I tell him anything, desperate to keep my secret.

He knows I am lying.

I scream in pain as he grabs the chain to the nipple clamps and yanks them off. He grabs a swollen, tender nipple between his fingers and twists it hard, the fingers from his other hand thrusting deep into my throbbing cunt again. I am moaning loudly now as the line between pleasure and pain blurs and becomes one. He finger fucks me hard, his fingers working my cunt until I am so aroused that I am near climax.

"My whore wants to cum, doesn't she?" He taunts, as he continues to play with my body, driving me closer and closer to the edge.

"Tell me whore! Tell me now and I may allow you to cum!"

I can not keep my secret any longer.

"Beg to tell me," He says, "make me believe you. Tell me just what a nasty little bitch you are and how much you really crave to experience your fantasy."

I beg. Oh how I beg, desperate now for it to be over and to be allowed to cum. I plead with every fiber of my being and finally he nods his approval and listens.

I tell him the truth. I tell him about Lena.

The only question that remains is exactly what he will do with the information.