The Interrogation

Story Info
Saw Fan Fic of Agent Strahm and Jill Tuck.
1.3k words
3.67
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all know what happened in Saw V at this part but many of us and a certain one in particular thought this should have happened instead.

"Where is it?!?" yelled Agent Strahm as he slammed his palm into the wall next to Jill Tuck.

The veins on Strahms neck were pumped full of blood. He was enraged because of what had happened to his partner Lindsay Perez. Killed by an exploding puppet named Billy. Agent Perez had died in Strahms arms. Her blood was still on his shirt and he needed answers. He needed them now. Strahm knew he could crack this little bitch. I mean he already had her crying. He almost felt sorry for her. But he had to do it for Lindsay. He also decided that if he was going to go all in he had better shut off the cameras to the room and he did.

Jill on the other hand didn't know what to do. One the one hand in fact she really was working with Hoffman. She really was in a way responsible for what happened to Lindsay. So for that she was scared. You couldn't really help but notice though as she was pressed up against the wall. Her nipples were hard through her shirt. Being scared kind of drove out an animal in her. She was scared but she was also aroused.

As Strahm pushed Jill up against the wall he noticed that Jills nipples were showing through her shirt. He knew he had cracked Jill. Had her where he wanted her. And she had told him what she wanted to know. And he also still felt awful about poor Perez. But he couldn't help but he aroused by this hot busty blond he had pinned up against the wall. He didn't know how or why it happened but it happened.

In an instant his lips were on hers exploding with passion. His hands pulled in on her firm ass cheeks pressing her body up hard against his growing dick. She could feel her body melt against his as he slammed her up against the wall and pumped his dick up against her as he grabbed her nice firm tits. She whimpered and ran her hand along his dick through his pants fumbling with the zipper. Strahm pulled her shirt up over her head and licked up her stomach and around each nipple and sucked each one in turn darting his tongue across each nipple.

By this time she had his pants undone and she dropped down to her knees and helped him pull down his pants. She licked the tip of his huge dick and worked her way down the shaft with her soft lips. Stopping to kiss the dick and lick the balls. Strahm ran his fingers through her hair and moaned as she continued this for several minutes. Finally she took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue all over it like a French kiss. She started to move up and down his dick taking more of it and more of it.

"Spit on it baby", Strahm grabbed her hair and pulled her head back off his dick. Jill gurgled up a big mouthful of spit and gargled it in front of Strahm and spit it all over his dick as he moved her face towards it. He glided his dick into her mouth and held both sides of her face as he pushed his big slippery dick in and out of her mouth. It went further and further in about half way. Strahm pulled it out and said spit more on it and Jill spit all over it and sucked it further. Jill finally gagged and took the whole monster cock until the balls slapped off her chin. Strahm erupted deep in her mouth with a hot milky load of cum. She swallowed it all and spit and cum dribbled down the side of her face. Strahm reached out and wiped it off her face with a towel.

But he wasn't done. Oh no. He just needed to fuck the shit out of this woman. He reached down and stuck his fingers down the front of her pants and inside her little black panties. They reached around until they found her little pink clitoris. Her little pink hole felt so tight and wet that he had to try it out. He picked Jill up off the ground and put her up on the desk pulling her pants and panties both off in one motion. Strahm spread her legs as Jill moaned in anticipation.

He spit all over that nice pink little pussy and kissed her thighs before he started to lick it. Slow at first all around her little pink love button. But then he stopped and French kissed that tight little pink fuck hole. Moving his face side to side as he buried his tongue into that sweet little hole. Jill pinched her nipples and cried out as Strahm tongued the fuck out of her sweet little pussy. Finally she bucked her legs back and shook as waves of orgasm shot through her and girl cum came out of her all over Strahms face. He licked it up hungrily and picked up Jill and bent her over the desk. As he pressed the head of his huge dick against her tight little hole she cried out. It was too big and she was so nice and tight. Strahm got her up and made her spit on it again. And he spread open that sweet little hole with his fingers and spit inside of it.

Spit ran down between Jills pussy lips as Strahm bent her over again and forced just the head inside of her. She cried out and bit her lip a little and he pulled it out. "Just relax baby. I'll give it to you slow." Strahm said to her as he spit onto his own hand and rubbed it all across his huge dick. Spit ran down off of it as he pressed it against Jills hole again putting just the head in as she whimpered. He grabbed her shoulders and began pumping it into her just the head each time but gradually it went deeper and deeper inside her. Then it was halfway in and it was so big. It hurt but it felt good at the same time.

This feels so good thought Strahm as he thrust his huge throbbing dick in and out of this tight little hole. Spit dribbling down her pussy lips and legs as his dick pumped in and out of her. Strahm gave a huge thrust pushing his dick three quarters of the way in. Jill dug her nails into the wood under the desk as the dick went in sooo far. Orgasm rocked her body as Strahm fucked her like a madman. Grabbing her shoulders and pumping in and out of her deeper and deeper. His balls started slapping off her pussy. It was so deep and it hurt but it felt so good.

Strahm could tell he was going to erupt again. So he started to pump fast. Really fast. Jill dug her nails into the desk as he slammed the huge dick balls deep into her in and out. Her breathing came in sobs. Strahm erupted way deep inside her sending load upon load of hot milky cum pulsing down deep inside her. Her pussy tightened around his dick as it throbbed and pumped every drop of cum way deep inside her. They lay there for several minutes his dick still inside her pulsing until finally Strahm pulled it out leaving Jill bent over with cum running out of her mouth and pussy leaning over the desk and moaning in pleasure Strahm sitting up with a smile on his face.

Jill tried to stand up but fell back down onto the desk exhausted and full of cum.

That's where "Old Balls" Dan Erickson (Strahm's boss walks in...)

"Strahm. What in the hell did you do this time?"