The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying you won't have the test, just so I get the job?" Jean asked.

"I think you must really want it to go through this so many times and maybe you deserve it."

"Mr Norman, I think you have found your new employee," Jean said.

"I think you are right Mrs Norman."

Sandi didn't quite hear it properly at first, then it dawned on her. "Mrs Norman?"

"Yes Sandi," said Mr Norman. "Meet my wife, Jean Norman. Your new boss if you accept the job."

"But why Jean?"

"Since we adopted this selection process we have had some amazing candidates, in fact Miss Ellis here went through the process just a year ago and now she is my husband's executive assistant. However, I would never expect any woman to go through this if I was not willing to do it too. So every year I go through the whole process with the candidates. It's a test of your willingness to conform and also your spirit."

"Oh and not everyone was a candidate today," Mr Norman added. "You remember Mrs Harper?"

"The lady who stormed out and forgot her clothes?"

"Yes, she is our credit controller, but we use her to make that little show, because sometimes there are those women who need a little show like that to make them feel brave enough to leave. As happened this morning."

"So Sandi, the job is yours if you want it, but you still have to pass final examination," Jean said.

"I will take the test," Sandi said as she stood up and walked to the couch. She laid on it on her back. She noticed now that all the nurses were back in the hall, and she also noticed a few of the other candidates were back too, including Mrs Harper.

Sandi realised that she was having the most intimate examination a woman can have with about 15 pairs of eyes watching, and she did not care at that moment at all. What was important, was that she could go home later to her husband Keith and tell him the good news that she had a new Job.

12