The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slowly rubbed and squeezed the outside surrounding area of her clit, teasing it by not giving direct contact until he felt her tension building with moans and then still held between thumb and forefinger his tongue would flick and lick the tip of her clit. Then Darcy let go of her clit and instead sucked it hard into his mouth. Causing Elizabeth's clit to be sucked deep between his lips and teeth, where he now applied gentle pressure. Gasps came hard from Elizabeth's mouth. He could see her clutching her breast, feeling her around nipples.

"Yes I'm paying her back, with interest." he thought. Then another impulse crossed his mind. "See how she responds to this?"

Darcy put his hands back under her knees and lifted them up higher, quickly. In doing so Elizabeth's arse became exposed. It was also slightly parted and glistening with dribbled spit and juices, Darcy put his tongue in and with it's tip rimmed her open arse. He pushed it deep into her dark most intimate hole.

Elizabeth was getting completely lost in the moment and the sweet sensations. She could feel herself building up so nicely for a deep shuddering orgasm The swell of the wave was building up. She intended to let this brew and build. Though she did wonder in this position how Darcy would deal with potentially being squirted over. Because at this rate he was going to get quite soaked and it wouldn't be fair to cum over his suit. Then suddenly she felt Darcy's tongue go in and around her arse. Any intention of controlling her orgasm was gone. It now had control.

"Quick let me stand." Elizabeth exclaim. Darcy released her legs and Elizabeth quickly stood up just as her body began to shudder. She parted her legs and with her right hand vigorously rubbed her clit, she then felt and almost heard an audible pop as she gave a convulsion and her juices just exploded in a wide spray from her pussy. Her juices ran down her legs in multiple milky rivulets.

She gasped and groaned. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! Oh you've really made me squirt!"

Darcy who had moved aside as Elizabeth had stood and spontaneously cummed, saw all her beautiful juices running down her legs. He quickly moved closer in and from Elizabeth's knee he began to lick the juices running down the inside of Elizabeth's thighs. He savoured it's rich musky saltiness.

Elizabeth put her hands on either side of Darcy's head, as he licked up to her soaking wet pussy and then tilted his head back so she looked into his eyes as she said "Get your clothes off and fuck me now!"

Darcy immediately stood up. His cock was standing out proud from his trousers again. He bent down to undo his shoe laces. His shoes were quickly flicked off with one sliding across the floor to the other side of the room. He then unbuckled his belt, undid the top button and then slid both his thumbs down either side of his underwear and pulled them down with his trousers. Both feet were quickly stepped out of the trousers. He picked them and stood there looking for somewhere to hang them.

He saw himself in the mirror. Shirt and tie still on, a full on erection poking out from the bottom of his shirt with his balls showing below. He then just threw them down, loosened his tie, undid his top two shirt buttons and slid his shirt off over the top of him. This too joined his trousers in a pile.

"There naked." he thought. Apart from his socks he realised as approached Elizabeth. His erect rigid cock leading the way.

Elizabeth's eyes were ablaze with passion as she watched Darcy's large hard cock approach her. Her pussy throbbing with anticipation of feeling that cock deep inside her. Thrusting and sliding its full long thick hard length back and forth. Feeling every detail of this cock inside her, with its foreskin and thick proud vein.

"Get that fucking gorgeous cock inside me." said Elizabeth in her wonderful London accent.

Darcy took hold of Elizabeth's legs again. He raised them up off the ground so that Elizabeth then lent fully back with her head against the mirror behind them. Elizabeth put her left leg onto Darcy's shoulder whilst Darcy held the other, opening Elizabeth out so her pussy was fully exposed before his cock. In his right hand Darcy held the hard shaft of his cock. He pulled his foreskin back tight, exposing his aroused purple head. Then in slow deliberate motions he rubbed the head of his cock over the wet lips of Elizabeth's pussy. Rubbing her juices over his cock head. Then using the shaft he tapped his now wet purple head over the hood of Elizabeth's exposed clit. Feeling Elizabeth's clit rubbing against the frenulum of his cock. The feeling of her soft pussy lips on his cock and the sensation of her warm juices over his glans was so delicious. It took every bit of willpower not to just bury his full length deep inside her hard. But he wanted to tease her further make her lose any control.

Elizabeth could see it all. She could see Darcy using his cock to tease her pussy and damn it, it was fucking working! More juice run from her pussy. There was nothing she could do about it or want to do about it.

"Get it inside you tease." she said.

Darcy then moved his cock down, let it go, so it fell onto her welcoming vulva and his cock parted her lips and she felt his head open her up further before his long shaft then entered her.

Elizabeth couldn't help it, a deep moan came out of her mouth. She could feel his cock going deeper as he slowly worked it back and forth. Deeper and deeper each time. So thick, so hard and damn, it was big.

Darcy then took hold of her left leg by her knee and did the same with the other. He now held Elizabeth completely open wide and prone to his cock. He too moaned as he felt the glorious sensation of Elizabeth's warm wet pussy tightly enveloping his cock. Despite her juices he still needed slowly work it in. Slow deliberate lunges back and forth, to get more juices worked onto his shaft and to coax Elizabeth's pussy to relax and allow him deeper inside.

Now he was fully in. He was watching his shaft sliding back and forth. Elizabeth's juices shining on his shaft, the thick vein at the base was now glistening as it vanished and reappeared from Elizabeth's soft lips.

They were both moaning and gasping. Darcy leaned his head forward to meet Elizabeth as she raised her head and they kissed deeply. Making each other pant as they needed air. Sweat was pouring down Darcy's chest and back and he could see that Elizabeth's chest between her breasts was slick with sweat too.

Elizabeth looked up at Darcy. "Fuck me hard and fast. Let's cum together."

Without further encouragement Darcy increased the pace and deepened his push as he fully entered Elizabeth. He pushed hard against her clit with each full lunge. Elizabeth moaned and gasped on each deep lunge, Darcy was panting and grunting and a wonderful wet slapping sound was made on the pinnacle of each thrust as their groins bumped together. With every lunge Darcy watched Elizabeth's breasts wobble, her nipples bouncing on top of her beautiful breasts. His eyes tried follow Elizabeth's nipples as they danced about, they looked almost painfully erect.

Elizabeth could feel Darcy's cock getting even harder and bigger. She wasn't sure how it was possible considering just how erect and firm it was when she felt it enter her. His lunges were also getting harder and so much deeper. She could feel his heavy balls slapping her arse with each deep thrust inside her. The feeling was now just too much, she hoped Darcy was going to cum very soon because she was certainly going to cum for the second time. It was going to be big and nothing was going to stop it. There were now three people in this room. Darcy, Elizabeth and Elizabeth's impending orgasm. She was now a passenger, the orgasm was in charge of her body.

Elizabeth let out a scream and her body would only allow her to get the following words out of her mouth. "God! Yes. Cum!"

Darcy could feel his orgasm building. The base of his cock was almost buzzing and all his thigh and arse muscles were now clenching. This he knew was going to a long hard messy cum. Then on his next thrust it started.

Darcy had to brace himself as he could feel his knees begin to buckle. So all he could give was a gasping reply. "Cumming!"

Just as Elizabeth's orgasm began with butterflies and spasms building up inside her, she could now feel the release inside her of Darcy's hot spunk. A hot flood launched deep inside and more could be felt being released as he continued to thrust and pump the cum out of his cock. Now Elizabeth's orgasm replied. It was going to have the last word!

With a load of Darcy's cum already inside her and more being pumped out, Elizabeth's orgasm unleash its, pent up, hot fountain. As Darcy's last thrust ebbed back and before its impending return Elizabeth's juices flushed out. Darcy could almost hear a squelch as suddenly Elizabeth's orgasm squirted out drenching Darcy's groin and thighs in her juices and his own cum. Elizabeth's muscles spasmed so hard and forcefully that Darcy's cock was pushed out of Elizabeth's pussy causing more of her abundant pussy juice and Darcy's thick milky cum to be flung and splatter over them both.

Both Darcy and Elizabeth were now gasping for air. They looked at each other and the state they were both in. Then started laughing between the heavy gasps. Darcy released Elizabeth's legs and leaned forward for more passionate kisses to be exchanged. Darcy cusped Elizabeth's breasts her skin was slick with sweat.

"Mmmm I so adore your breasts." said Darcy as his thumbs rubbed Elizabeth's still very erect nipples.

As he stroked and caressed Elizabeth's breast he looked down at her pussy. Elizabeth's legs were still open and Darcy could see his cum still seeping out from between Elizabeth's pussy lips.

With his other hand he reached down to touch Elizabeth's pussy and feel the cum that was trickling out. Elizabeth jolted and let out a gasp as she was now very sensitive down there from just cumming.

"It's ok." she said as Darcy continued to gently feel and admire her wet lips and aroused clit.

"That was just too good. We've soaked each other." said Darcy now looking down at himself. His cock still semi aroused and wet with their cum over his balls and pubic hair.

"A delicious fuck." said Elizabeth. She reached down to her pussy and rubbed her fingers into the cum around her lips. As before she put her fingers into her mouth to taste their cum cocktail. She was just about to say more when suddenly on the floor, by her clothes, her phone started to vibrate and make an urgent sound.

"Shit my alarm!" said Elizabeth. "I've an appointment I have to attend."

Darcy suddenly remembered his interview. He looked at his watch.

"Fuck! I'm going to be late." He moved over to his clothes quickly. "So sorry but I really must dash too."

Darcy started towards his clothes in a panic. He quickly grabbed hand towels to clean himself. As he wiped the cum off his cock and balls he couldn't believe just how much spunk he'd made. He then thought just how much must now still dribbling out of Elizabeth's pussy. He started to get aroused again. There was no time for more fun and he quickly started to try and get dressed. As picked up his underwear he found that he'd managed to get them wet and in a quick decision decided to throw them back on the floor. He'd have to go commando. He pulled on his trousers and then his shirt. His fingers jittered as he tried to fasten buttons.

Elizabeth was quickly dressing but completely calm. Yes, she too was reaching for towels to stem the flow of cum but as Darcy noticed all seemed so effortless for her. Very quickly she had her skirt and top back on. Almost seeming to just step back into them. By the time Darcy had got his shoes back on Elizabeth was touching up her makeup and checking her hair. As Darcy looked at her now he would have never guessed that she had just fucked him in the toilets. He on the other looked like he'd run a hard 10k in his suit. He looked at himself in the mirror there was nothing he could do to improve it. No make-up for him to apply. He looked at his watch again.

"Fuck! Sorry I'm really sorry I have to run." said Darcy.

Elizabeth approached him. Gave him a kiss and said "I know. Go. Get to where you need to be."

Darcy looked dumbstruck. "Go!" said Elizabeth and Darcy's panic kicked back in and he fled out of the toilet.

Back in the dimly lit café Darcy quickly headed to the door. As he did, he noticed the waiter smirking at him. Darcy glared and gave him the finger as he exited the door.

Outside he walked as quickly as he could without running to the office. As he paced he tried as much as possible to either sort out his hair and smooth out his clothes.

"God I bet I really smell of sex." he thought as he paced and trotted to the entrance to the office and up to reception. Now he was Commando in his suit he feel his cock flapping about as he walked briskly.

Five minutes later Darcy Sat outside a meeting room waiting to be called in for an interview. He'd managed to calm himself down and had at least now stopped the sweating on his brow.

The door suddenly opened and a middle aged bald man popped his head around the door to look down at Darcy.

"Ah yes. Do please come in." and with that his head disappeared from view.

Darcy got up and entered the room. Three interviewers were at a set of desks side on with the gentleman who had called him in still standing up by his chair. In front of them was a single prone chair.

"Do please sit down." said the balding man gesturing to the single prone chair.

"Oh deep joy. A full on panel interview." thought Darcy as he cautiously approached the chair and sat down.

The balding man, who sat facing Darcy on his furthest left, introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Mike." he then turned to the woman sitting to his left in the middle of the panel.

Darcy then met the eyes of the woman next to Mike. His heart stopped. There sitting next to Mike and giving Darcy a very amused smile was Elizabeth. Darcy just knew he'd now flushed.

"Hello." she said in her lovely London accent, "I'm Elizabeth." Darcy's gaze never left her as she passed onto the introduction to the other gentleman to her left.

Elizabeth then said again with a very amused mischievous glint in her eye. "Perhaps you can start by introducing yourself and telling us what experience you've had so far?"

Then visible only to Darcy as he sat directly in front Elizabeth, she opened her legs and Darcy couldn't help but see that still had no knickers on and... and was that their cum he could see still glistening on her pussy?

Darcy started "Well I... " he then audibly moaned again as he noticed that his flies were clearly undone and there was definitely a large cum stain on the front of his trousers.

12