The Interview

Story Info
Only one person can be in charge of the interview.
804 words
3.92
38.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus Christ. How much more of this man's incessant droning could they expect me to endure? Professor Crotts had only two tones of voice. On and off.

"Now. I want you to partner up and make one thirty-minute interview, each using the techniques that we've discussed all semester. Please, pick only one interview style each, and remember, this will weigh HEAVILY on your final grades."

Great, a partner project. With my luck, I'd be stuck with the most boring person in the class like that new guy who barely spoke English.

My eyes fell on the dark-haired girl in the back of the room; Christine was her name. Although she always seemed shy, her intelligence came through when she spoke. I guessed that she would be incredible with the interview project, not to mention being a beautiful woman.

His droning finished, Professor Crotts exited the hall. Assuming that class was over we gathered up our things and began filing out, talking about the project.

I caught up with Christine at the door and struck up a conversation with her. As we talked, I realized that under that shy exterior she had a great personality. By the time we were outside in the sunshine, we had agreed to do our project together. We would meet later at my place to talk about where and in what style we would do this interview.

Christine showed up at 8:25, exactly 5 minutes early. Punctuality. I like it. She had changed from her normal attire of dress pants and shirt to a more casual look of jeans and a sweatshirt. I was still amazed by her beauty and now enthralled by her ease of manner.

We went into the living room and sat down on the couch, notepads ready to write.

"Do you enjoy Professor Crotts' lectures?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I replied with a sly grin.

"Do you always answer people's question with another question?"

"Doesn't everyone?"

We broke into a round of schoolgirl giggles and quieted when the awkward silence between us became apparent.

"Do you feel as awkward as I do?" Christine half whispered to me.

"With the attraction here, how could I not?"

Her raised eyebrows told me she was only slightly amused by me answering her question with another question....again. I made a snap decision and leaned forward, grasping her face between my hands and kissing her mouth. She whimpered a little, urging me on with only the slightest arch of her back. I licked her top lip, and nibbled on the bottom one. With a deep exhale she sank back against the couch, giving me full access to her body and a green light in my mind. I slipped her sweatshirt over her head to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. Raising my head to look her in the eye, I saw her shrug and blush. Back to the matter at hand, literally, I licked a slow circle around her bellybutton and then blew lightly across it. She bucked her hips slightly, telling me she was ready for more. I unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them over her hips. As I pulled them down her long legs I trailed kisses over her silken skin.

Stopping at her inner thighs on the way back up, I looked up and asked, "Had you thought of this before coming here tonight?"

"Why do you think I wasn't wearing panties?", she asked with a sly grin.

"Do you always answer people's question with another question?"

"Don't you have something better to be doing with your mouth than asking me silly questions?"

She parted her thighs completely and I dipped my head to inhale her sweet scent. Musky with the light scent of baby powder. Tentatively, I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. She squirmed underneath me and I brought my hands up to rub her breasts while my tongue delved into her sweetness in earnest. Her hands grasped my neck and began to flutter across my face. The little whimpers emanating from her throat urged me to quicken my tongue strokes. Quick circles all around her clit made her grasp my hair and wiggle her hips recklessly under me.

"I'm... I'm... I... I'm cumming", she intoned breathily. With that, she arched her back, called out my name and sank back onto the couch heavily.

"Christine, Leslie? Excellent interview ladies. This, class, is a perfect example of how to deal with difficult subjects. All too often you get people who do answer all your questions with questions of their own. They are trying to take over the interview. Don't allow it. Show them who's in charge."

Praise from Professor Crotts. I was beaming; Christine was blushing. Well, one of us had to show the other who was in charge, right?