The Interview

Story Info
Getting promotion means more staff more chance of sex.
2.9k words
4.37
72.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony Crosby had been promoted and his dream of having people working under him had finally come true. Tony's new position had meant that he was now able to have a secretary as well as a private office, something his previous position in the company had lacked. Tony had allowed the personnel department to do the preliminary interviews and only interviewed the three finalists. The first two interviews had been staid affairs, the first woman being in her late thirties, she had been dressed in a grey business suit which sent out no nonsense signals; married with two children, and had been a secretary to a managing director of a nearby company and had been seeking a change. The second candidate had been fairly good looking, blonde, single and had been a secretary for a partner in a law office, she suppressed any signs of having any interest out of the normal office routines and stated that the only thing she lived for was hard work, unfortunately for her she had only ever worked in a small office environment and was not sure she would cope working in a large organisation. The third and final candidate had been striking in her appearance, her short skirt had caught Tony's eye as she had come into his office and he had a glimpse of her panties as she had sat down and crossed her legs in front of his desk. Tony's eyes shot to her knees as she deliberately carried out the suggestive manoeuvre, then as if she realised what she had done she coyly tried to pull her short skirt down as far as she could. A little late for that, Tony had thought to himself at the time.

Mandy had been wearing black sling back heels, the sort that made her calves look as thought they had been chiselled from stone by an artist of some skill. Tony had taken note of her amazing legs as his eyes wandered up her well defined thighs, barely concealed by her short skirt and on up to her tight and perfectly round bottom. She had been wearing a dark grey mini skirt to her smart business suit that day, and it had had the habit of riding up her thighs as she answered his questions, throughout the time she was being questioned about her varied experience she had constantly been touching the top buttons of her blouse, drawing his attention to her large breasts, the constant movement of her fingers had almost driven him to distraction. When she had answered all of Tony's questions Mandy had stood to accept the notes he had wanted her to type up, Tony eyes naturally strayed to her breasts, he could not help noticing that somehow during the interview Mandy's top two buttons of her blouse had been undone and as she had bent forward Tony had just a peak at her cleavage. The swelling flesh each side of her deep divide showed that her breasts had looked firm and inviting, she had watched as his eyes as they had been drawn to what she had to offer. By now, Tony's penis had been stirring he had realised he was really getting aroused, and the bulge in his pants was becoming very pronounced.

Whilst she had been in the outer office Tony had tried to move in an attempt to make his aching arousal less obvious to his interviewee when she returned with the typed copies. According to Mandy's application form before him, she was 27 years old, it however had not mentioned her amazing figure, but her height he had noted was 5' 6". She was slim and petite and her shoulder length hair had been pulled back in a French pleat. Her eyes were, he recalled, an assure blue, her ivory skin combined with her high cheekbones made her look quite aristocratic, but it was her magnificent breasts that drew the most attention Tony had never been sure whether she had been a C or a D, but they had looked almost good enough to eat, he had thought to himself, as they had pressed against the silky material of her blouse.

When Mandy returned, she slowly pushed open the outer door, her sudden re-appearance dragged Tony's mind back from his day dream. She had done the test and had been walking back towards him she was deliberately emphasising the movements, her hips swaying provocatively in the tight short skirt, giving Tony just a hint of a promise, he moved again and realised that he was now fully aroused. His prick was bone hard and painfully trapped within the confines of his suit trousers, the bulge was very, very pronounced

In his mind Tony reflected, as the vision of her lying naked on his desk had suddenly appeared in his thoughts. Snapping out of the delusion Tony had to admit in her favour Mandy's work qualifications had been excellent, to add to which she was married, and during the interview she had told him she could work late during the week on any evening, if it was required of her, as her husband spent most of his time during the week away from home only returning on Fridays, before leaving again on Sundays. This she had explained was the reason she could not offer to work overtime on Saturdays or even Sundays, as it was the only time she ever saw her husband. She took her seat again and Tony's eyes betrayed him as they flicked down to catch another glimpse of her panties.

Whilst she had been in the outer office she had undone another button, or maybe it had been two, of her silk blouse which had allowed Tony to see that she had not been wearing a bra, as she had bent forward to hand him the typed document, he could almost but not quite see the darkened area of her areola surrounding her nipples. Tony's prick throbbed as it pressed painfully against his constraining underwear. The interview had continued and she fidgeted more and more, in consequence the glimpses of her panties became more and more obvious, as she crossed and uncrossed her legs, until finally and uninvited she had got up off the chair, glancing over her shoulder to see what the effect had been, she had walked to the door and locked it. Mandy had been watching Tony's eyes follow her every move; it had been at that moment that she had decided to take a chance, she would blow her chances completely or land her the job. Mandy had then walked towards the desk and sat on the corner her thighs parted readily, displaying her tiny red panties to Tony as she did so. Tony had gone to stand up before he had realised, in horror, that his erection had been more than a little pronounced. Mandy had stared at the huge bulge and said in a husky voice meant to convey her intentions.

"I see that my efforts have not been wasted."

Mandy had then, without uttering another word, reached forward and unzipped him then kneeling in front of him, she put her hands inside, finding the opening at the front of his boxer shorts, she had pulled the hugely swollen penis from within. Before Tony could utter a word she had enveloped the swollen crown between the ruby lips. Her mouth had been like a velvet glove as the crown slid between her readily moistened lips, her tongue curled under the head, the most sensitive of his erogenous zones. She had slowly taken more of him into her warm mouth, her lips sliding down the swollen shaft her flicking tongue tracing the dorsal artery pulsing with blood. Her skill had been excellent and Tony had known he would not be long before he would have had to climax. He knew he was on very dangerous ground but she had made the first move not him, if he was going to do this he had not wanted to waste his sperm by cumming down her throat. He remembered the moment clearly in his mind; he had pulled her off the length of his long fully engorged prick before putting his hands under her buttocks and pulling her to her feet. Mandy had for a moment thought she had blown her chances of the job but as she had opened her mouth to ask why, she had felt Tony's hand slide up under her skirt and his hands had delicately stroked her through her panties. She had made no move to stop him wanting to see how far he would go.

Tony encouraged by her lack of resistance he increased the pressure and began rubbing the swollen lips of her pouting pussy through he moist panties. Mandy's arousal soared and she could not prevent herself from pressing her swollen vulva up against the cupped palm of Tony's hand as it rode over and between the tender lips. She gave a soft moan of surrender as she widened her legs in submission. Her arousal taking a leap upwards but already she could feel the sweet joy of an as yet unfulfilled orgasm albeit in its early stages and her hips moved and swayed under the stimulation Tony's hand was giving her. The stimulation suddenly stopped and Mandy was about to speak when she felt him tug at the waistband of her panties she wriggled as they were drawn down and lifting her legs she let him draw them off her feet. Tony then cupped his hands under her tight buttocks and lift her up to sit on the edge of the desk.

Tony had then knelt down and pushed his face between her thighs, her aroma of arousal had been intoxicating and Tony's tongue had traced along the swollen lips of her vulva, Mandy had given a soft moan of pleasure. Encouraged Tony had let his tongue ride up over her clitoris, feeling it begin to emerge from its hooded cowl. Anther soft moan had escaped as his fingers traced and discovered the moist entrance to her inner sanctum; they slipped inside and the forefinger searched and found her G-spot just as Tony's tongue pressed down on the emerging flesh of her clitoris. Mandy's buttocks rose up as the intense pleasure of his combined touch raised her arousal even higher, her body squirmed as the other fingers moved rhythmically in and out of her tender vagina.

Tony had known from experience that she had been nearing the point of no return, he looked up momentarily her hands had pulled open the half buttoned top and she had her hands caressing her breasts through the silky material of her blouse, the nipples standing to attention like a pair of school erasers. Suddenly he had felt her back arch up and she had groaned her knees were drawn up as her climax raced down through her body in a moment of erotic pleasure, her brain had registered a burst of light almost like a starburst and she flooded his mouth with a flood of her juices. Her body had shuddered with the pleasure of the experience and she had pulled his face closer to her quivering pussy. The moment had passed and she had lain back letting her body slowly come down from its electric high.

Tony had realised that this is had been the moment of her lowest resistance and he had kissed, first her navel, then realising that his throbbing shaft was still in the wrong position to enter her, ignoring the pleasure of her breasts, he moved his mouth up to hers and as he kissed her; he had then moved forward between her thighs. Mandy had felt the pressure on her thighs and they had given way widening allowing the head of Tony's swollen penis to part her swollen labia permitting her fragrant excretions to moisten the tip. Tony had put his hand on the thick shaft and rubbed the crown up and down between the oozing lips of her vagina. Mandy had let out a soft moan almost a cry as she had felt him ease the crown into her and she had felt him stretch her wider that she had ever been stretched before. Feeling the inner lips part under the pressure Tony unhesitatingly pushed forward, the swollen and very sensitive head was instantly encapsulated by the softness of her inner muscles which had given way, allowing the intruder to move in deeper.

Once the crown had entered her secret warmth, Tony had not been able to control his urgent need, he had pushed her back, her legs which had been hanging down over the end of the desk, he had lifted up onto his shoulders and he had pushed the thick phallus hard into the silken smoothness of her velvet sheath. He had undone the rest of the buttons of her silk blouse and pushed the garment up off her shoulders revealing her naked breasts; his eager lips had taken one of them into his mouth, his teeth nipping and his lips sucking each one in turn as he had thrust up into her and she had responded by bringing her knees up and giving Tony free reign. Tony had ridden her unmercifully driving his thick shaft up inside her eagerly responding vagina again and again. His mouth had captured her breasts taking them into his mouth one at a time, his mind lost in the pleasure of the moment, unheeding to how his sucking actions had drawn blood to the surface of the milk white flesh. She had moaned that she was near when he felt his scrotum tighten as his penis swelled and he had begun to pump his semen up the core of his thrusting shaft, feeling it burst out, surging up to spread its creamy substance up into her convulsing womb, as her hips rose and fell in an ecstasy of orgasmic pleasure.

Tony had, as he always had with every woman he took, cum totally unprotected into her: he had felt like a supercharged stud as he rode on through his orgasm thrusting his still firm prick in and out of Mandy's convulsing vagina for a long time. Mandy had been delighted to feel his rock hard shaft remain solid within her, her husband usually softened the instant he spewed his cum inside her. Mandy's urgent responses continued as she felt the thick shaft repeatedly drive into her unabashed, unashamed, naked and convulsing pussy, gradually feeling her muscles tighten as she climaxed for a second time. Tony had felt the familiar sensation in his scrotum as the thick shaft drove into her again and again; he felt Mandy's hands reach down, touching, caressing Tony's sperm filled balls. He had known only too well that he could not hold off much longer and with an animalistic grunt of pleasure his plunging phallus had swelled and erupted deep within her spasming core, releasing a flood of his highly fertile semen high inside her deepest recess, the sperm flooding up into her womb searching for her ova which had been released, but were infertile from the chemical effects of her contraceptive pill. Tony had slumped forward onto her hickie covered breasts pushing the breath from her lungs. She had then pushed upwards struggling to draw breath into her oxygen starved lungs.

Tony had felt her struggle beneath him and he had pulled his phallus from her foaming entrance, the front of his trousers covered with the excesses of that mixture of his semen and Mandy's own vaginal fluids that had been turned into a white ring of foam that had gathered around her vaginal entrance. Mandy, without a word being spoken, had got up found the small executive bathroom at the rear of his office; she had returned carrying a small face cloth, that Tony could honestly admit, he had never seen before, and she had then sponged the front of his trousers until only a damp area remained, all traces of his sperm and her vaginal fluids had been removed. She had then sucked him clean and dried him off with the small hand towel before putting his now somewhat flaccid penis back inside his under shorts and zipped him back up. Mandy then pulled her panties back on, retrieved her blouse and skirt tidied her hair and asked politely,

"Mr Crosby is there any other information you need from me and could you please give me an indication when I will know if my interview had been successful or not."

Tony remembered her smile as he had told her that the letter of appointment would be in the post the following day and when would she be able to start. Mandy had smiled, the warmth between her legs and the pleasure she had given him had been worth the effort. She had whispered softly, desire still very noticeable in her voice,

"If you wish me to Sir, I can type the letter myself and I can then report for duty in the morning."

Tony had nodded his head in agreement and he sat in anticipation. He had hardly been able to contain himself and he had slept badly, remembering the exquisite pleasure she had given him. It was now the next morning and she was due to arrive in a few minutes time; he could already feel his arousal begin, he had the feeling that work would have to take second place until he had satisfied his morning desire. Tony's day is another story to be told at some later date.