The Interview

Story Info
A desperate unemployed girl meets her new boss.
1.4k words
3.57
59.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm let's...bill...bill...credit card application...Oh!! a response to my resume...mmmm congratulations you've shortlisted for at interview at 9 am today. 9 AM today?!?!?! That's in 45mins OMG! Dammit I hardly have time to take a proper shower and iron my clothes...wait a minute I don't even know what to wear!!!

Some how I managed to get out of my apartment within 10minutes of reading that letter, my hair was still wet, my heels felt uncomfortable and I think I may have torn my pantyhose in the process. But still my bad luck kicked in and because the heavy traffic I arrived much later than expected. What the hell I thought I might as well still after all I really needed to get a new job and fast.

As I glanced around the roomful of cubicles I felt like one of those lab rats in those mazes thank god I was able to find the front desk clerk who directed me to the boss's office. I knocked as I turned the door knob looking around the room seemed vacant but wait there seems to be a figure standing outside of the other completely opposite this one. I felt nervous as I walked towards; my skirt was also really riding up my ass. Took a deep breath and turned to knob, amazed at the spectacular view of the city from so high, I then turn to face a well dressed Asian man who looked like he was in his late twenties somewhat of my own age. His facial expression looked a bit disturbed but my unannounced appearance so I immediately apologized for being late as well entering his office without informing his secretary.

Leaned against the wall with his arms folded his eyed my body from head to toe...that's when I remembered I probably looked like crap from all that rushing this morning but that didn't stop the sudden rush of redness to my cheeks I've always had uncontrollable blushing when people stare at me. With majestic swagger he dipped into his pocket and pulled out pack cigarettes and lit one up and placed it between his lips before he spoke. His words felt like nails are he scolded me for my tardiness as he grabbed the resume off my hand. He laughed in tone of mockery as he reveal that I hadn't walked with the requested documents (shit I must have forgotten to read that part). That's when I decided to explain no plead with him to consider my application my deep brown eyes were almost filled with tears.

That's when he look at me and made that devilish grin on his face. I felt like a cornered cat in this guy's presence. Once again his black eyes balls were not disgustingly tracing my body again, that's when he instructed me to unbutton my top, in shock I ask him to repeat, he said again this time in a sterner tome. He reminded that just a few seconds ago I sounds do desperate for a job he wanted to know how really desperate I was. Truth is I'm about to be thrown out of apartment and off the street so if he desired my body do be it. I pulled my blouse out my skirt and began popping the buttons one by one as he looked. I parted open a bit so my tie rested between my tits. He motioned me to slip the top off complete he wanted to see the full frontal view of my exposed chest. I shivered as the wind blew around me my soft brown nipples grew harder from the wind's coldness; I cursed my self for having big breasts.

He wasn't satisfied as he rubbed his tenting black crotch he wanted me to now get rid of my skirt, so down over my heels it went as I stood there in charcoal torn crotch less pantyhose and black heels. I closed my eyes again as the wind blew triggering off sensations within my body as it brushed over my smooth legs and through my bald pussy lips. He shook his head in approval what he saw as his cock head now clearly printed against his pants crotch. Asian men are truly perverts I thought to myself as he now asked me to get down on my hands and knees and crawl towards him. I did so feel my boobs swaying between my hands; they were like heavy floating water bags fighting against gravity. Soon enough as I got closer down came his pants crotch to my surprised it was an amazing thickest dick, heavy dark cock hairs and well hung balls. I knew what he wanted me to do as I stood there smiling as he stroked it.

On my knees I began to lick his ball sacs as I stoked his shaft, he lend his head back and let of a pleased sigh, one by one each cum filled orb was kiss but my red stained lips, massaged against my tongue and coated in my spit. As I jerked his cock I pulled the foreskin back reveal his hard brown mushroom helmet, I stuck my tongue out and licked for a bit as he pulled out another cigarette and lit it. Downwards I moved my mouth taking in as much of his dick as I could before pressing my lips and slowly moving up his thick vein. Up and down Up and down masterfully sucking his cock if this was my interview I'm gonna make sure and do it well. He pulled his glowing wet cock out my mouth and held my breasts together as he pushed his penis between them. His hands crushing my boobs to form a tighter hole as his hips jerked up and down.

Pull up to my feet he got down on his knees and pulled my pussy lips apart as his stuck his tongue out licking the soft sweet flesh between them. He face pushed between my tight as he ate out of clit like a hungry child punished and starved all day. I could stop myself from playing with my nipples and I rocked my hip bone in motions I never knew I could around his lips as his tongue darted inside.

Pulled on the floor lying on my back he towered his body of me, kissing my lips and his skillfully dipped his cock into my wet vagina. My hands pushed against his body as I felt his warm steel hard cockhead moving inside me, I moan out hard as his pushed deeper trying to get into my as much as he could. Cupping my body he started hammering into my tight sweet spot. My breast and nipples vibrated with every motion of his hips. I watched as his body slowly began to break beads of sweat. Pulling my hips closer on his he pushed his balls roughly against my crotch.

He then turn me over on all fours fucking me from the back in hardcore doggie style under the sunlight. I should of felt ashamed and disgusted, but instead I too busy pushing my thighs back on his hips, moaning in ecstasy as my breast bounced about. It felt so exotic as his hand reached below my chest and grabbed my tits as he fucked me, like to wild horny animals fucking in the jungle. Here we were 20 stories above the city in the tallest building. Oh god I could feel my insides swelling being pumped full of his cock like that.

I guess he felt a bit romantic he turned me around to face him as he pulled my hips onto his lap, bouncing me on his dick like daddy's good girl. His lips nipped my breast every time they got closer to his face, his thunder hips drilling inside me hoping to find oil.

The funny this is that about the time his cell phone rang, and he took the call, casually speaking on the phone as I rode his cock. God I felt so dirty, it was great, Like a virgin cowgirl riding he stallion out in the open ranges. With out a second to loose he pulled his pussy drenched cock out and pushed it inside my mouth, stiffening his body as he came. Squirts of his creamy cum hit the back of my mouth and down my throat.

Pulling me back to my feet he kissed my lips as his hand rubbed my wet pussy lips. You're hired he said with a smile. I still remember that day like my first it's been 2 years since then and he still passes by asking if I want a smoke and I say yes indeed =)