The Interview Ch. 01

Story Info
She thinks she can just tease him.
1.1k words
3.93
58.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Who is the boss?

I sat in my office. It's 4:30pm. As I reviewed my calendar I thought it's been a long day from interviewing potential assistants and as much as I want to go home, I have one more to go at 5:00pm. I thought to myself that I would never have a male assistant. Men are always trying to be so macho and impress everyone. They think their shit doesn't stink and they are god's gift to women…OH PLEASE! But I had to take at least one appointment with a man or people might think I am biased towards men – I could lose my job over that.

At 4:45pm I looked out of my office and saw him enter. Denis was early so he was directed by my receptionist to take a seat. I looked him over. He's very attractive with a bad boy look, medium height, very muscular, shaved head, with goatee. His suit is made of silk and hugs every crease of his muscular arms, back and thighs. I was surprised to find myself getting moist from looking at him. I swore that no man would have power over me again since I climbed the corporate ladder. I am tough and can play hardball with the best of them. I didn't like Denis already just from making me feel this way. I decided that I would have some fun with him, tease him, string him along, and let him think he has the job and then drop kick his ass right out the door.


I made him wait as I prepared for the fun. I removed my panties, pushed my hard nipples out of my bra, and cleared the edge of my desk so I could tease him properly. I placed a glass of ice water close by and than called him in. As Denis approached I couldn't help look down at his cock. I sighed and said to myself this will be fun to see how hard I can make him and then shrivel it up.

I closed the door behind him and had him take a seat. I took my chair behind my desk and started the interview.

"So Denis, tell me about your qualifications."

"Well I graduated from UCLA with honors in Marketing and Economics. I've spent the last 8 yrs working for the government handling their international markets."

I thought to myself what a cocky son of a bitch. I got up from my chair slowly; bending forward making sure Denis's eyes were fixed on my tan, firm breasts. I was certain his eyes were focused on my hard nipples. I straightened up and walked around the desk and leaned against the edge right in front of Denis, my hands caressing my hips and down the outside of my thighs.

"What can you tell me about yourself that would make you a good fit here?" I said

"I think I'd be a good fit since I'm very hard working…."

It was at this point that Denis couldn't believe his eyes. I sat back on my desk and as I started to cross my legs he saw my bare, moist pussy. He hesitated.

"Is everything ok Denis? You seem distracted all of a sudden."

Denis composed himself and shifted his now hardening cock.

"I'm sorry" Denis said.

"I lost my train of thought for a moment. What I was starting to say was that I'm very hard…umm…hard working and that there isn't any task to big for me to handle."

I grinned, "hmmm, sounds good so far" I said to myself..

I then took an ice cube from my glass and proceeded to suck on it as if it was a small cock. I could see Denis's eyes fixated on me. I rubbed the ice cube on my neck,

"Boy it's hot in here, isn't it?" I said.

"Yes it is, very," Denis said as he smiled at me.

I glanced down and noticed how hard Denis's cock is. I thought to myself, a little more teasing and than I'd drop the axe. I got off the desk and asked Denis,

"What do you think so far of what you've seen here? Any questions about the job?"

As Denis started to answer I bent over to pick up a pen on the floor causing my skirt to hike up revealing not only my pussy this time but also my pink anus.

"Umm…yes…I very much like what I've seen here. I think I could fit VERY well here"

Denis winked at me thinking for sure he was picking up my signals.

"You do, do you? Well let me tell you what I think."

I walked back to him, placed my hands on his thighs letting my fingers lightly caress his hard cock and letting him look once again at my beautiful tits.

"The position has already been filled. I think you should leave now. I have no desire having a man for an assistant. Maybe you should go pull this sock out of your pants and try to work your charm on someone else. I'm not that pathetic."

I said as I squeezed his cock very hard. I turned my back and said

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

"You mean you just took the interview, wasted my time, and teased me, without ever planning on even considering me for the job?" Denis said

I heard the door close, but than I heard the lock twist. I turned around to see Denis approaching me slowly.

"Didn't you hear what I said, this interview is over!"

"It's only the beginning" Denis said.

"You think you can just be a ball busting bitchy tease and walk all over men don't you? Well where I come from women are punished for such behavior."

"Get out of my office or I'll call security you prick!" I warned him.

Denis than reached into his pocket and removed an ID card.

"Look, I am from the internal affair department and I was sent here to give you a special 'interview' because of your biased attitude towards men. Shut up and let me do my job"

I knew I couldn't afford to loose this job. It was my stepping-stone to higher more prosperous positions. I had worked too hard getting here. I knew I'd get fired in a split second. Damn him. I wasn't comfortable not being in control. I felt very vulnerable all of a sudden..

"Now get over here and bend over your desk" Denis commanded.

I didn't see this one coming. So Forceful. So demanding.
I leaned over the desk resting my weight on my elbows.

"No, not like that. Place your hands flat on your desk and stay still"!

I complied. I started to sweat. I was very nervous.

"Now let's begin the real interview" Denis smiled at me.

***To Be Continued