The Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
After her interview experience, Abi wants to come out on top.
8.9k words
4.25
52.9k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY CONTINUES IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE EVENTS OF STORY "THE INTERVIEW" BY "SEXYENTERTAINER". THE LINK FOR THIS STORY IS: here.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

*****************************

Abi let the warm, steamy water slide down her naked, 19 year old body. She had never felt more in need of a shower. She felt used, abused and filthy. Today, she had whored herself out to her boss for a promotion. For a contest. She had given her boss a blowjob and let him have sex with her. She had let him orgasm inside her. She was blackmailed into tasting and swallowing his seed. Only to be told I didn't get anything... ANYTHING!!! Abi wanted to scream, she wanted to tell someone how unfair it was, how cruel... But she knew she couldn't. Abi's boyfriend, Jason, was just outside the bathroom. Abi loved Jason more than she had ever loved any man -- but she loved her job more. Or at least I will once I get it... she resolved. Abi felt even guiltier about thinking what she had done that day with her man just outside the room. Jason and Abi had no secrets but Abi knew that there was no way she could tell him anything. He wouldn't understand how important it was.

"Are you intending to use the whole town's water supply?"

Jason's voice was muffled and dim through the noise of the shower.

Abi realised with a start that she had been in the shower for at least half an hour. She turned the water off, stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror. Her waist length hair was slicked back. Her breasts were large but firm. Her nipples were starting to harden in the cooler air. Abi was blessed to be very slim. Her narrow waist was split vertically in half by her perfect abdominal line. Abi's recently shaved pussy was bare of any hair. Abi was not a tall woman but her long legs gave the impression of greater height. Abi looked at herself in the mirror and stared. She could tell she was blessed but loathed what she was seeing at the same time. Am I more than this? She thought to herself.

Abi shivered herself back to the real world. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. Abi loved her routines. Every time before she got dressed, she visualised what she was going to wear. She started with her underwear, then a bra, then a loose fitting top, then -. Something her mother used to say popped into her head. Routine is good for the soul. Abi couldn't stop the tears that started to flow. Abi's thought about what her mother would say if she knew what she had done. She felt so ashamed, so used -- and yet, despite all of this she still wanted it. That job. And that bitch, Laura put down a peg or two...

Abi scrapped all plans of getting dressed. She went into her room and towelled off. She scrambled into one of Jason's old t-shirts and went to find him. She found him, stripped to the waist and shaving in the bathroom. Jason was tall and muscular. His arms were large but lean and toughened from hours of training for his job as a policeman. Even in her current state, Abi couldn't help but notice how good looking he was.

"Hey."

"Hey! Feeling clean?" said Jason jokingly.

"Yeah..." Abi forced a laugh. "Ummm... I'm feeling tired. I think I'm going to go to bed." She put as much tiredness as she could into her voice -- feeling nothing of the sort.

"Really? It's like 6PM! I thought we could do something tonight?"

Abi thought quickly of something plausible.

"Err... yeah long day and I'm not feeling well." She added a sniff to her tired voice. "Sorry babe..."

"Meh.. OK"

Abi breathed a sigh of relief. She did not want Jason to think anything was wrong. She hated lying to him but she knew that he would never accept being cheated on. He especially wouldn't accept it with work people. Abi's work-a-holic attitude often caused rifts between them and Jason disliked "work stuff" as a matter of course. Abi remembered back to the morning when she was wondering about Jason's constant late hours and if the reason for them was not as innocent as "overtime". Remembering about that made her feel even guiltier.

"Night then."

"Night."

Abi went back to the bedroom, crawled under the covers and closed her eyes. In a way, she wanted it to be a bad dream. She wanted to start the day again. She wanted to go back and realise that Mr Lovegood and Mr Kirtman were involved... She could and would have done something for them too. Better than that, she wanted her company to have a legitimate promotion process. I am the best person for that job!!! But it was too late. She wandered how many other girls like her had fallen foul of Mr Strachan's "perk" system. It made her skin crawl. Abi thought, schemed and planned. Sleep was a long time coming.

It took Abi all of the following day to come up with a feasible plan. Just to be sure, she slept on it too. Abi still felt terrible about what she had done but she knew that if she got the job she so badly needed, everything would be OK. It will all be worth it, she told herself. Abi had gone through all the options. She started with planning to move against Mr Strachan and stop his scheme. She realised though that she had taken part in it and would be dismissed if anyone who was senior and wasn't part of his scheme found out. Not only that, the whole story would come out. People would mock her. She would never get another opportunity like this again. Jason would find out. That CANNOT happen... she resolved. Anything but that... If I have nothing else, I have him.

Abi soon realised that if she was to try to manufacture another opportunity, it would need to come from her working with Mr Strachan rather than against him. She thought about trying to clinch an amazing deal with some of her larger clients. She decided against that as he had told her -- "the interview is not about evaluating your current skill set... more about your people skills". She thought about every possible method but so no way other than to offer her body to him. Abi wanted any other option but she had to concede to herself that it was the only one available to her. Mr Strachan clearly found her attractive and she hoped she had done well enough that he would want to spend an hour or two with her in a hotel room. He was powerful enough within the company to force an opening in Corporate Investments. I hope... Then it would be done. Revenge could wait. Abi wanted Laura to be known as the office slut and the best way of doing that was to get close to her. Work with her and find out her secrets. First, got to get there...

*****************************

Today was a Sunday and a rare day off for Abi. Pleased that she had come up with a plan, she intended to enjoy herself. I should probably spend it trying to make it all up to Jason -- without him knowing that there is anything to make up! It was going to be a warm day and she dressed accordingly. She wore a small white thong with a thin matching bra. She then put on a short summer dress. She thought it was probably a little short for decency but she was trying to impress Jason after all. It had a baggy neckline but the material clung to the curves off her breasts -- revealing nothing but showing everything. Thinking that some high boots would be appropriate footwear, she made her way downstairs -- feeling happier than she had since it all happened. She still felt terrible inside but it was now in a small bubble which was getting smaller now that she was able to resolve the situation.

Abi went into the kitchen and sat down at the table opposite Jason. He had the post stacked up from the last few days and was skimming through it whilst munching on a piece of toast. I wonder if men practice being so oafish? thought Abi.

Abi enquired, "Anything interesting in the mail?"

"Unless you count the water bill as interesting, not really", said Jason through his toast.

"Cool. What you wanna do today?"

"Don't mind"

"Thought we could spend it together..." said Abi, trying to catch his eye.

"Sounds good. Want to go out or stay in?" Jason had finished his toast and began to savage a rather official looking envelope.

"hmmm... stay in. We could watch that film you wanted to see the other night if you like? Seems like a long time since we have had some us time," said Abi invitingly. Jason's attention had wondered to the letter he had extracted from the torn envelope.

There was a long pause.

"or we could fly to moon and race camels. Shall we do that? Jason?" Abi was beginning to feel rather ignored.

"Yeah whatever. Definitely." Jason's eyes hadn't moved from his letter reading. Abi saw that the letter was at least 2 or 3 pages long but the paper was thick and she couldn't see anything from behind.

"What is that you're reading?"

"hmmm?" Jason was still reading avidly. His eyes had turned stony.

"The letter? What's up?" Abi reached up to take the letter from his hands but Jason clamped it shut and ruthlessly shoved it in his pocket. He stood up and grabbed his keys from the counter.

"Oh it's nothing. Missed a payment on the electric. I will sort it later." Jason looked distracted and the stony expression on his face hadn't moved.

"Jase, or you sure that's all it is?" Abi was genuinely concerned for him.

"Yes! Stop going on about it, alright?" he snapped. Abi was somewhat taken aback. "I'm going out with the lads now. See you later." Jason stalked off towards the front door.

"-but we just talked about spending today together. We can do whate-"

"Yeah OK then. Bye." The sound of the front door slamming cut Abi off from trying to prevent him from going. She looked through the rest of the post but there wasn't any clue to what was in the letter. The envelope was in tiny pieces and she couldn't work anything out from that either. Weird...

Feeling very affronted and angry that Jason had abandoned her and the day when she wanted to make it up to him, she began thinking about her place of comfort. The office. Only, it wasn't as comfortable as it used to be. It made her think of her sins. She schooled her mind to think less about her recent activities and more about a considerable financial audit that was due in tomorrow. She had practically finished it but she thought about going in just to make sure. It wasn't irregular for Abi to go into work on her day off. It's not like I have anything better to do now...

She sent Jason a text, asking how long he was going to be and made herself breakfast. After thirty minutes, he still hadn't replied. Now feeling rejected, she cleared up and headed upstairs. She put on her work make up and looked in the mirror. The summer dress was a little informal for work but she smartened it up but putting on some patterned stockings. She completed the outfit with the boots that came to just under her knee. She grabbed her keys and began her usual work routine, shoving Jason and the letter to the back of her mind.

There was a little more to do on the audit than Abi thought. She hadn't left for work until approaching midday and the sun was beginning to cast an auburn glow by the time she returned. Hardly anyone was in today and she avoided those who were. Happily, she achieved a lot in the time she was there and, better still, had not thought of the weird incident in the morning or Mr Strachan all day. Day's like today remind me of why I want this promotion so badly...

Abi parked and locked her car and entered her home. She dumped her keys and saw that Jason's keys were also on the counter.

"Jason?"

"In here." His voice sounded more normal now, thought Abi. She followed the sound of his voice and he was in the living room, sitting on the sofa playing Xbox. There were four empty beer cans next to him and another three in the bin.

"What happened this morning -- with that letter?" demanded Abi.

"Nothing. It was just an underpayment on the electric. Why?"

"You were acting weird."

"Was I? Sorry. I just like to pay the bills." Jason was speaking freely now but that stony look from his eyes had remained. There was an awkward silence. Abi just didn't believe him. Jason broke the silence. "What was it you were saying this morning? You wanted some us time right?"

"So you were listening then!?"

Jason ignored her. "Right. So, let's have some us time." He grabbed her wrist and, not particularly softly, dragged her onto the sofa with him. She landed somewhat uncomfortably sprawled over him. She got more comfortable by straddling him.

Jason smiled a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Kiss?" She paused. This is still quite weird for Jason... She leaned into home intending to give him a short kiss on his lips. As their lips touched, he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her towards him. His tongue pressed against her lips and she opened her mouth out of habit. She returned his French kissing but with not quite as much urgency.

Eventually, the pressure came from the back of her head and she moved her head away from him. His hands immediately used the space to glide over her breasts and stomach.

Abi enquired "Everything OK Jase?"

"Yeah it's fine! Stop asking!" He said, trying to add an air of lightness to his tone. "I just really want you right now..."

Well I guess if he is fine then I can start making things up to him...

"Oh really?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah... You know what? I'd really like a BJ." He smiled his brilliantly white smile. Abi was reminded why she was with him. His hands lifted up the back of her short dress over her ass. He ran his hands over it. Abi could feel his bulge between his legs.

"Well... Seeing as you asked so nicely..." said Abi seductively. She undid the clash of his belt and pulled the leather apart. She then undid his button on his trousers and pulled down his zip. The bulge in his boxers was immediately obvious. She grabbed it and squeezed gently, sliding her hand up and down his shaft. Jason slapped her ass hard in response. Not his usual style but I'm not complaining... Jason was normally a thorough but gentle lover.

After a few moments exploring his hard cock with her hands, she delicately lifted herself off him. Her dress had caught around her hips. Seeing this, he said with a nod:

"Take it off"

Abi did as she was told and Jason feasted upon her wearing her stockings, boots, bra and thong. She chucked her dress at him.

"Take off your underwear too. You look too sexy to cover up like that." Jason had started to fondle himself whilst watching her, clearly enjoying himself. He had caught the dress and tucked it behind him. "and you won't be getting this back either!"

It's nice to be appreciated rather than feel like a prostitute, thought Abi with an inward grimace.

She complied with Jason's request. Abi could feel his eyes taking her in and enjoying her. Jason tucked her bra and little thong in with her dress. She dropped to her knees in front of him and clutched his underwear and trousers together at the waist. She pulled it all down to his ankles. Jason held his cock and offered it towards her. She went to take his cock from him and he harshly slapped her hand away.

"No hands," he growled. Abi liked to be in control with blowjobs -- especially when guys discovered she deepthroat. Jason, had never had any problem with this before. Abi decided not to ruin the mood and go with it. Her hand stung from the slap he had given it.

She placed both her hands on her bare thighs and leaned forward. She looked him in the eyes and they seemed coldly intense, like a breeze on a cold winter's morning. She wanted to talk to him more, something still wasn't right. His cock pressed against her and her lips gave way to it. His hips were at full stretch so she leaned further into him and he relaxed. His cock went halfway into her mouth which made Jason softly breathe out. Abi licked her lips with his dick still in her. His cock was large -- at least 8 inches and thick too. Abi had never been with a guy with as a big a dick as Jason -- and, as a teenager, Abi had been with quite a few guys.

Abi's now moist lips dragged back of his cock head. She put her lips on the tip and gently licked around it. Jason had his eyes closed and was enjoying the sensations. Feels so much better to willingly do this stuff... thought Abi. She let her concerns for the post and Jason's anger drift from her mind. She kissed down the shaft of his cock, all the way down to the bottom to his balls. She then slowly and meanderingly licked the back of his shaft all the way up to the tip. She took the end of his cock back into her mouth and looked him straight in the eyes -- she had yet to meet a guy that had not enjoyed that look. Jason smiled back at her.

Abi pulled back gently and in tiny increments began to take more and more of his cock in her mouth. Quarter inch by quarter inch she greedily slid more in. She followed by sliding it out to the tip and slowly back in again -- plus a tiny bit more. Abi rolled her tongue round the head of his cock and began to taste his pre-cum. Abi had always enjoyed the giving blowjobs and never understood why some her friends complained about the taste. Abi was approaching half of his shaft being in her mouth when it was getting close to the back of her throat. She wanted this to be perfect. Deepthroat was one of Jason's favourite things in the bedroom and she wanted to slide it in as far is it would go when he was on the build up to orgasm.

Jason was starting to rhythmically push his hips forward and backward.

"Go deeper," he instructed in a low voice.

Abi slid him out of her mouth, took a deep breath and plunged back into his lap, sliding his shaft just on the brink of deepthroat.

"I said, go deeper!" Jason half growled and half shouted. To Abi's great surprise, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and drove her head into his lap. All 8 inches of his thick, hard cock slid into Abi's mouth and throat. Abi involuntarily made a thick, choking sound. Jason was a very strong man and, though she tried to get her get his cock out of her mouth and breath, he pinned her in place. He was bucking his hips in and out, fucking her mouth like he had fucked her pussy. He let out a loud moan of pleasure and, after at least 10 seconds, let go of her head.

Abi's head swam from shock and a lack of oxygen. She had expected that from Mr Strachan, indeed he had performed such a trick, but not from Jason. Jason's dick was much bigger and it caused the back of mouth to hurt from its unwanted invasion. Abi gulped down oxygen. She had been blowing him for so long that it felt a little weird to swallow without a big pole in her mouth.

"Jase..." She breathed. "Fucking hell..."

"I'm just playing Abi." He smiled a cold smile. "I just wanna be in charge for a bit. Be your boss."

This isn't like him... Abi had a familiar feeling coming on -- wishing that the man she was blowing would cum so they would stop abusing her throat.

Jason leaned forward and then stood up, his hard, erect cock barely an inch from Abi's face.

"Come on Abi. Enjoy it. Impress me even! Show me how much you can take..."

He held his cock and started to slap her face with it, leaving a slight moistness where it hit. Abi had now recovered her breath. If I hadn't had done what I've done, no way you would be getting away with this... It wasn't that Abi didn't like being the slave, she just hated the impression that she was being used -- just like she was just a few days previously.

She dodged the next cock slap and opened her mouth and inhaled his dick again. This time, she didn't try to be delicate. Let's get this finished with... She slurped her way up and down, making sure she left lots of her saliva on his cock. She always tried to be as elegant as possible when sucking dicks but now she abandoned any notion of this. The noises and her ferocity were driving Jason wild.