The Interview Ch. 03

Story Info
Abi reignites her chances for promotion.
7.2k words
4.36
46k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY CONTINUES IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE EVENTS OF STORY "THE INTERVIEW" AND "THE INTERVIEW PART 2" BY "SEXYENTERTAINER". THE LINK FOR PART 1 IS: here and thelink for Part 2 is: here

THANK YOU FOR READING.

*****************************

Abi scanned the disapproving, blank and bored young faces that stared vacantly back at her. She wasn't really surprised they were bored. She had spent the last 30 minutes lecturing them about the history of Thineman's, the bank she worked for. As a graduate delegation, the young people in front of her were used to being lectured and were unashamed to be bored of it.If I had more than an hour to prepare, you might have got something a bit more stimulating!Abi thought ruefully.

There was one face that didn't look as bored. He sat at the back, slightly aloof from the rest of the pack. He was tall, gangly and even a little gaunt. Abi thought that a few good meals would make him a little more respectable but the lad would not be good looking for a while, if ever. His face was still youthful and hairless but his skin had yet to let go of teenagehood. His dark clothes and darker hair depicted a somewhat vanilla, unremarkable style. At just 18, he was at least three years younger than the rest of his compatriots but almost certainly a few years their senior in both skill and potential. James Black watched Abi with an air of interest but an expression that said he already knew what she was talking about.When your father is Graham Black, that is hardly surprising...

"OK Guys, take a 10 minute break and then we will start the interviews. Remember it's nothing formal – just us getting to know you better and you get some free interview experience!" Abi put on an enthusiastic expression and tone. She hoped her body language was following suit. It was hard not to share their apathy.

Half the group trudged out fumbling for lighters and cigarettes whilst all but three of the remaining mentioned something about coffee. James was one of the three. Abi wanted to talk to him and start to get things moving but she resisted. To the outside, James had to be nothing but yet another bored, inconvenienced graduate. It wasn't until he was in the little meeting room that Abi had booked that he would be of any significance.

Abi followed the group looking for coffee – sharing their sentiment. She mentally ran through the agreement she had made with Mr Strachan in her head one more time. James Black was a mathematical and business prodigy with a powerhouse of a father. Thineman's, Abi's employer, wanted a strong link with James' father - Graham Black. Graham Black would be indifferent to the link unless his son was involved but he had different plans for his son. Abi's job was to coerce James into secretly signing a contract on the spot. Thineman's could then force involvement with Graham Black and could include a young man with extraordinary capabilities as one of their employees. James would be rapidly promoted for his connections to his father and Thineman's would join Blacks as one of the world's leading banks. In return, Abi's boss would try to arrange for her a promotion and a leverage position for revenge on Laura.It actually sounds like a good plan...Abi admitted.Still a way to go yet though...

Trying to avoid thinking about Laura or a promotion, she tunnelled her thoughts into James. Abi had the plan all worked out. She would flirt, sweet talk and verbally march James into signing the contract whilst she was "interviewing" him. She only needed to take one look at him to know that he was neither socially aware nor charismatic enough to realise what was going on until it was too late. Mr Strachan had hinted that she may need to offer a more practical and enticing level of persuasion. However, between Abi's boyfriend and Mr Strachan, Abi's dignity had been ground into paste over the last week.Ex-Boyfriend...Abi told herself firmly. Abi was determined not to have to sell her body for a promotion again.I don't have to – I have charm! I can do this!

Abi started to think of the mock interview questions whilst she sorted her coffee. She had no intention of spending much more than five or ten minutes with each graduate. Abi thought that most of them were only on the graduate delegation tour for free coffee and a day out.Irritating little shites...She intended for James to be the last interviewee so none of the other graduates would think anything strange about him being longer. He had arrived on his own and, due to his aloofness, Abi expected him to leave the same way.

Armed with a strong coffee, Abi waited patiently for the bored faces to return. She gave them the interviewing instructions and times which were met with only a little more interest than the lecture. Abi couldn't help but smile when she overheard one of the more athletic men say in hushed tones to his giggling group.

"She might be dull as dishwater but I reckon she is a right screamer. She would be with me in her anyway!"

Abi was dressed rather more promiscuously than she would normally be. Originally, it was to impress Mr Strachan but now the plans have changed, her attire would serve its purpose with James. Abi's red blouse clung to her feminine curves. Underneath she wore a sheer and lacy red bra which held her ample bosom. Her tight pencil skirt barely reached the middle of her thighs and underneath she wore no underwear. This was topped with some tall heels. Abi had to be careful to stand all day in case she flashed any of the graduates more than she intended. Not only might that bring unwanted attention upon her in the form of an amorous young man but it may also make people wonderwhyshe was dressed in such a fashion.Lucky I had the good sense for the clothes to at least be office suitable – even if they are a little risqué!

Abi resisted giving the athletic young man a disapproving glare and made her way to the meeting room. She could almost feel some of the eyes following her out. Abi didn't mind being looked at by men – indeed, she often enjoyed it.I just wish they would choose better moments to leer...she thought, somewhat frustrated. Abi situated herself behind the small desk in the meeting room and lethargically began sifting through the candidates' reports and dossiers from their respective Universities.I wouldn't be so bored of this if we were actually properly interviewing them! This is so pointless for all but one of them...

The afternoon seemed to crawl by. At one point, Abi took the clock down from the wall and checked the batteries – wondering if it was broken. Some of the candidates were nervous, some were cocky and some were so boring she thought that they had no right to accuse the Thineman's history lecture of anything. One had the gall to get his phone out and asked her to put her number in. Abi professionally refused and kept on track with her plan.Almost a shame really, he might be cocky but he could be worse looking...She forced the thought to vanish quicker than it arrived.Must be focussed...

Finally, after what seemed like a millennia, it was time to for James' interview. Bang on time, she heard a soft rap on the closed door. She quickly undid the first couple of buttons on her top.Seeing a bit of cleavage will make him unsure of where to put his eyes... He needs to be unsure, be steerable, be on edge...

"Come in!" Abi focussed on keeping her voice as professionally toned as it had been all day.Not long to wait now...

James opened the door and closed it behind him. Abi thought the he seemed to exude awkwardness. Despite his clothes clearly being fashionable, well fitting and expensive, he walked as if half of them were too small and the other half three sizes too large.

"Looks like you are the last one! Sorry about that. Someone had to be. Has everyone gone?" Now that the door had closed and she was speaking at a more intimate volume, Abi allowed her tone to become a little more informal.

"I believe they have." James' voice was deep and broken which surprised Abi although she was not surprised to find he was a naturally quiet speaker. He seemed a little nervous although no where nearly as much as the other candidates. James sat down as awkwardly as he came in.

"Ah well. Don't worry; it should be quite a short interview."

"It's no bother."

Abi shuffled some papers around to keep up appearances.

"So James, tell me about yourself?"

"er... What would you like to know?"

Abi gave her best positive smile. "Surprise me!"

"Errr... I did pretty well at school and Uni..."

Abi thought that was a considerable understatement.Pretty well? He is 18 with a degree! He left school at 14! PRETTY WELL?!

"Why do you think that was?

"I don't know. Just lucky I guess." Abi liked how unassuming and modest he was.

"So why are you here today?"

"I wanted to see how Thineman's operates as a corporate investment agent as well as expand my experience upon common industrial interview and induction practices." The answer was perfect – straight out of a textbook. Abi expected no less. She had asked a question which he would have anticipated being asked and was prepared accordingly.

"And what do you think of us?" Abi genuinely wanted to know his opinion. If Mr Strachan thought that James was clever and insightful; it simply must be so.Mr Strachan is many things but a poor judge of character and loose with compliments he is not...thought Abi wryly.

James was quick and smooth with a response. "I think that it is well operated and well led. I think that Thineman's recent surge in investment capital relates to the high quality staff training. However, I feel that some additional work will be required to be able to compete with other major rivals."

Abi saw a gap that she could make use of. "What additional work would you recommend?" She added a bit of purr to her voice and leaned forward intently. His eyes fluttered Abi's cleavage which was now exposed by her leaning forward. She pretended not to notice.

James had clearly not anticipated such a managerial question. "er... I would..." He stuttered... Abi's slight exposure was having the desired effect. He wrenched his eyes back onto Abi's face. "Employ high quality staff with competitor contacts and experience."

"How... interesting..." Abi thought his recommendation was a touch ironic. "Perhaps you could be that person one day?" Abi thought a compliment would not go a-miss as James has shared her cool exterior with the rest of the graduate delegation so far.

"Err... yeah... Maybe...." His eyes danced from her face to her cleavage and back again.

Starting to gather momentum, Abi started a new tactic. She subtly hiked her skirt up a few extra inches, stood up and started to walk around to James' side of the desk.

"So how did you find University James? Did you meet new people – maybe some girls? Go to a few parties? Pretty fun time huh?"

"Er... yeah it was OK. I was a bit younger so maybe not so many parties and new people... Not really many... At all..." He laughed nervously, clearly thinking that Abi would laugh at him. Abi actually felt a bit sorry him.Only a little bit sorry... Let's face it, his future looks pretty damn promising...

"That's a shame. Well now, your 18 you can meet girls, party, do whatever you want. You're an adult now and you can make use of your freedom."

"err... Yeah!" He seemed to swallow what Abi was giving him.

"Lucky for you the girls here are pretty... accommodating for new staff. Some of the girls might invite you to their pools or something. I remember I went to a pool party once..." Abi paused a second to give the impression of her wallowing in nostalgia. James' face said that he was listening intently. "It was a topless theme. The new guys loved it!" It was a lie but with a hint of truthI did go to Jan's pool party once... I'm pretty sure someone's bikini top fell off.James' eyes seemed to go briefly vacant, zoom in on Abi's cleavage and then return.

Abi perched herself on to the table, close to James. She pretended not to notice that her calves were resting against his. She had her legs firmly crossed to avoid being too forward but she could tell that his mind was not on investment.

"...I'm sure they di-"

"-Have you got a plan yet James?" Abi interrupted his mumble.I can't let his mind settle...

"A plan?"

"Of what you are going to do now that you are finishing University?"

"Oh. Well I will probably start at work with my Dad..." James seemed to hear himself and realised how immature it sounded as well as deconstructive for an "interview" with a competitor company. He blushed furiously. "Er... I mean I will gather experience in industry protocols befo-"

Abi didn't need to hear the rehearsed answer. She interrupted him again:

"That would be a shame. You know you could work here if you wanted. We could offer you a job. I bet you would fit right in with those brains of yours. And your good looks might get you places too." Abi offered him a little wink. She felt like a cat playing with a mouse before pouncing.

"What places? ...I mean er... Is there a job offer?"

"There could be..." Abi give him a smile that said that there definitely was a job offer.

"Oh... But my Dad-"

"-Your dad? Oh come on, you don't need his permission to get a job! Your eighteen, you can do whatever you want, remember? Think about it. You got this far on your own..." Abi could almost feel him about to snap. She leaned back, uncrossed her legs and recrossed them the other way. She knew from his angle that he would have seen up her skirt. She wondered if he had been able to tell that she wasn't wearing underwear.

There was a long pause. Abi's leg change had had the desired effect. James' mouth was working but his volume was on mute. Abruptly he seemed to realise this and closed his mouth. He went a darker shade of red.

Abi turned and pulled the contract out from underneath the stack of papers.

"Come on James... Show your dad that you can make your own decisions. We really want you to work for us." Abi leaned forward again, just enough so he could see more of her breasts than were decent whilst still being coy. She picked up a pen and pressed it into the palm of his hand. He seemed to jolt slightly at her touch.Wow... His palms are pretty sweaty...She laid the contract out in front of him and indicated to where he needed to sign. "Just here."

James shakily moved his hand towards the paper and readied the pen. Suddenly, a sharp knock interrupted him.

"Someone in here?"

Abi recognised the voice immediately.Laura...

Abi tried to school the anger from her face with only partial success. It would do her no favours with James to lower her skirt or to button up the top buttons on her blouse. However, if she didn't, Laura would know that something was up. Abineverdressed anything other than professionally. Abi leapt off the table and opened the door enough to just reveal her face.

Laura smiled falsely at her.Go away you bitch!

"It appears someoneisin here. What are you doing?" Laura's tone was such that she was more senior than Abi now – and was revelling in it.

"Interviewing. Now if you don't mind." Abi found the fact that Laura had chosen today of all days to wear something actually rather modest, rather irritating. Her white dress was thin and clingy but revealed a lot less than Abi's blouse and finished a lot lower than Laura's skirt.I HATE how decent you look. It's not fair...Abi began to close the door on Laura gently.

"You? Interviewing? I doubt Mr Strachan would get you to..."

Laura stopped the door and pushed, catching Abi by surprise. Abi let the door swing revealing her in her unusually daring, partially unravelled clothes and James looking like a rabbit caught in headlights. Laura left her sentence unfinished. Abi saw a flash of recognition in her eyes – she knew exactly who and what James was.

"Hi James" said Laura levelly. Their eyes met.

"Hi..." mumbled James weakly. He dropped his eyes once they had connected with Laura's.Don't you dare screw this up for me?! Don't you dare!Abi's mind was screaming.

Abruptly, Laura said: "Well, it's been nice chatting. See you soon." Giving Abi a sour look, Laura gracefully sauntered off towards the stairs, leaving Abi somewhat dumbfounded.That was odd...And brief...Abi forced a normal expression onto her face and put her smile back on. She closed the door and turned to find James standing.

"I think that's me done for the day. Thanks for the interview. It will certainly help. I will speak to my Dad and let you know about the contract thing." Abi was startled at James' swift change of heart. Not only that but it was the most amount of words he had coherently strung together at once all day.What has Laura done???

Abi began backpeddling. "We were nearly finished. Come on, we can talk about that contract again. If you sign we can talk about salary and maybe some more of your ideas. You can ask me anything you want." Abi gave him her sexiest smile and took a step towards him.

"...Er I think I want to think about it first... My dad wouldn't be pleased..." He was displaying signs of stubbornness that were simply not present before Laura interrupted. "If you don't mind." He reached out for the door."

"No wait!" Abi knew she sounded shrill and desperate but she couldn't help it. Somehow, it all seemed to be falling apart.He was in the palm of my hand just 2 minutes ago! What happened???Abi's mind was racing. What can I say to get him to sign now...

"James, you know that some of the girls here are pretty easy... if you know what I mean." Abi knew that there was little ambiguity in what she said but her smooth exterior had been somewhat cracked.

"er... Oh.. OK"

He had a worried, nervous expression on his face.At least he has stopped trying to leave...

"These girls would do anything for someone like you James. Anything at all." Abi let the thought hang, hoping that his imagination would do the work that she so desperately did not want to do.

"Um... Like what?" Abi's heart sunk like a stone. He was calling her bluff. She knew what she was being forced into.Not again... Laura's fault – again! Please... Not again!!

"Sign and you will find out. You can meet some of these girls..." Abi sounded hopeful and she thought he must have picked up on it.

"er... I think I want to go into this with my eyes open."Game over...resigned Abi.

Abi looked him in the eye. He still looked nervous – even scared. She slowly dropped to her knees.Why does it always seem to come to this...Abi reached up and undid his zip which made James swallow loudly. She slid her hand inside in the hole in his trousers and found him semi-erect. He twitched slightly when her hand made contact against his bare flesh. Abi pulled his cock out and began to softly massage it in her hand – rubbing her thumb on the underside and pressing her finger tips on the top side alternately. James hadn't lost his nervousness but his face gave the impression that he could scarcely believe what was happening.

James' cock was rapidly stiffening under Abi's attentions. Abi was not surprised to find that it was of average length – maybe a little under. It was however of little girth.You might be a big guy in this world but you're never going to make a woman scream...That gave Abi a tiny jolt of satisfaction.

Abi gently gripped his cock in her palm and wrapped her fingers around it. She started stroking it – pulling back and forth over and over again. He was fully hard now starting to breathe heavily. Abi straightened her body to get comfortable, raising her head to the same level as his groin. James' eyes widened when his imagination assumed what Abi was reluctant on doing.

12