The Interview; Number 02

Story Info
The second interview.
15.5k words
4.62
13.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Welcome!

Many thanks for reading my short story, The 2nd Interview! I'm going to let you decide the outcome of this and the 1st Interview, so please email me and let me know who you would like to work at L/J's!

The winner will be revealed in "L/J's", a short story to be released later this year.

If you have any other ideas you'd like me to explore, feel free to let me know!

Louise

Xx

*

Prologue

After discussing whether they should hire Jenny or not, Nicola turned to Angela and asked to see the CV of the next applicant. She whistled at the resume.

"Wow, this person seems a little over qualified." Angela chuckled. She'd read the CV's earlier and had been fascinated to meet this person.

"Let's bring her in," she said and gave the thumbs up to Crystal who was helping with some audits. She scurried off and returned a few minutes later with two women. Or rather one real woman and one who was doing an excellent job of passing. Sure, she had the obvious tells, but nothing a bit of work, time and patience couldn't solve. They both looked nervous as they glanced around the empty bar and Angela walked up to greet them, Crystal dissolving into the background as Angela invited them to sit at one of the plush booths.

"You're both most welcome," she said and introduced Nicola. "This is Nicola my business associate and partner. We run this club, at least for the time being." They both sat down and, as Nicola took the opportunity to shake their hands, Angela appraised the couple. The real woman, she guessed to be the wife, Molly. She was attractive, slightly bookish looking, but slender and clearly looked after herself. Her eyes sparkled with life and her mouth held a wry smile. Molly had long dark hair and was dressed in casual jeans and silk blouse. She had an easy going and warm demeanour and Angela liked her immediately.

Her husband, the one applying for the job, was called Chris, now Clare, and she looked a lot like her wife. Slender of build, she probably started out wearing Molly's clothes at the beginning, before moving onto her own style. She wore a business dress, well-tailored and close fitting. She had a narrow waist, but the falsies were just a little too big. It accentuated the corseted waist, but made it look a little too narrow. Nothing a bit of work, time and patience couldn't solve. She wore an expensive looking pair of court shoes and they seemed brand new, the red sole still unmarked. She carried herself well and her voice, when she spoke was well modulated, but still needed a bit more time and targeted intervention to get it right. Nothing a bit of work, time and patience couldn't solve.

"Let's start at the beginning, shall we?" said Angela as Crystal brought some drinks over. "You were the CEO of a multi-million pound company and now you want to work here?" Clare chuckled and gave a wry grin.

"I thought you'd start there." She lay a hand on Molly's leg who took it gently in her own and spoke.

"Daft fool decided that it was eating up too much of his life; that he didn't spend enough time with me." She gave Clare a fond look. "Comes home one day and says that he's sold his shares, every last one." Clare chipped in.

"Molly was a little miffed at first, but soon realised that it was for the best. I was losing myself in work and we were drifting apart."

"So I quit my job too!" They all laugh at that. Molly smiled at the memory of Clare beaming with delight. They had enough money from Clare cashing in her shares that they wouldn't need to work for a year if they were careless, several years if they were careful. They decided to go on a tour of the world and spent several amazing months revelling in each other's company and each of the natural wonders.

"So we come back and settle into a nice routine. Lots of lie in's, we go running together, trips to the cinema. We're in no rush to look for work again," said Clare. "We'd both been working eighty hours a week for the last ten years and it was nice to have a change of pace."

"So one day, we go and see the Danish Girl at the cinema," said Molly. "That's when it all changed. I'd always thought of transvestites or transsexuals as one thing, but this film really moved me in many ways. It got me thinking."

Chapter 1

Molly looped her arm through Chris' as they strolled through the streets of Wimbledon on their way home. It was late, but they were in no hurry to get back to their house. The heels to Molly's boots were the only sound as they turned into their street, the clip clap echoing off each building. She was lost in thought. Eventually, she turned to Chris and asked what he thought of the film.

"It was ok," he replied. "Worth a watch, but I won't be adding it to our Blu Ray collection. You?" She gave a non-committal grunt as they approached their house and Chris fished in his pocket for the keys. She had hers in her handbag, but it was quicker for Chris to get his out, so she waited while he fumbled through the keys to find the right one.

Molly didn't sleep that night. She lay awake staring at the ceiling as Chris slept soundly next to her. Realising that she wasn't going to get any sleep, she slid from the bed sheets, pulled on her dressing gown and padded downstairs to the study. Switching on the computer, she hesitated briefly before typing some words into the search engine.

The sun was streaming through the windows by the time she turned the computer off and slipped quietly upstairs and back into bed. Chris was still asleep and she chewed her lip as she watched him. She'd spent hours going deeper into the Rabbit Hole and wondered how this would affect their marriage. She was being rash and had spent a lot of money, but she'd opened a door she couldn't ignore.

She had to see what was behind it.

She also needed to be careful. She had to tease this out of Chris. If it was there that is. She looked at her husband and affirmed her decision. Whatever happened, they would be together. If it looked like he wouldn't do it, she wouldn't push him.

Clare, she thought to herself. That name fits. With a smile, she drifted off to sleep, only to be woken half an hour later by a well-rested Chris. She couldn't say that she felt the same.

Chapter 2 -- Stage One

They had decided to redecorate their bedroom and had purchased several pots of paint and some new furniture that Chris was assembling while Molly perched a pot of paint on a ladder and started on the edges. It was tedious work, making sure not to smudge the ceiling and floor, but they chatted and laughed, Molly teasing Chris as he banged his finger with a hammer. He sucked his thumb ruefully and eyed the flat pack shelving with animosity. Molly laughed and told him to go and get two beers.

She waited for him to leave and muttered to herself as she heard him clamber down the steps. She'd hidden the bottle opener at the bottom rear of the draw and covered it in a tangle of kitchen utensils.

"Ok," she said. "Let's do this." She took a moment to pluck up the courage, affirm to herself that she was really going to do it and then opened the built in cupboard containing all of Chris' clothes. She heard the clatter of utensils being shoved aside as Chris searched for the bottle opener. Supressing a nervous giggle, she threw the pot of paint over his clothes, drenching them in the gloopy liquid.

Not content with her work, she lifted some of the stacks of shirts and trousers, splashing paint over everything. She even covered the clothes on the floor, left there from the previous night for the wash. She ruined a pair of her jeans and a top she loved, but she figured it was a price worth paying. Luckily, a towel had been left under them and this stopped the carpet from being ruined. Molly had planned every facet of this, even down to putting one T-shirt and one pair of jeans in the wash.

She paused a moment as Chris shouted up the stairs.

"Honey," he called. Molly started with guilt and rushed to the bedroom door, hoping to delay him if he started coming up the stairs. Luckily, he was just standing at the bottom. "You seen the bottle opener?" he asked. "We used it last night!"

"It's definitely in the draw," she called down. "I put it there when I opened the beers last night." As he went back to his hunt, Molly scurried back into the bedroom, checked that all of her husband's clothes were ruined and then tipped the ladder over, making sure that it crashed into the open cupboard. She then gave a yelp, aiming for somewhere between terrified, surprised and hurt. She must have done a good job because Chris came sprinting up the stairs, taking them three at a time and calling out to Molly.

"I'm ok," she said, pretending to dust herself off and holding her arm as if she had just banged it. Chris stared in shock at his ruined clothes.

"What happened?" he asked, incredulous.

"I was leaning on the door, trying to get the last bit done and I slipped." He turned to Molly, concern etched on his features.

"You ok?" he asked, taking her into his embrace.

"I'm fine," she said. "I'm so sorry, I've ruined your clothes." Chris chuckled.

"Most of them are work clothes and I don't need them right now. I'm sure only the top ones are damaged, the rest will be fine." As they strove to rescue the clothes, Molly doing her best not to laugh, Chris soon realised that every last bit of clothing he owned was ruined. He didn't have much, and had never been fussed about what he wore. He was happy to let Molly buy his clothes and so a pot of paint was plenty to destroy his whole wardrobe.

"I'm so sorry," Molly said, as sincerely as she could muster, but a laugh slipped out and Chris shook his head at his wife.

"The whole damn lot," he said with a grin of his own. "A banged thumb and no clothes. That'll teach me to try and save money on the decorating." Molly scuttled over and hugged him. She loved him more than he could ever know and his attitude to a banged thumb and his ruined clothes showed just why he was such a rare gem.

"Well," he said, looking at his watch. "We need to go shopping for clothes." Molly grinned and handed him another beer.

"It's getting late. Let's finish up here and we can go first thing in the morning." Chris shrugged, not really fussed.

"Sure," he said and took a large gulp of his cold drink. "We've got all the time in the world." As Molly leaned in to kiss him, she smiled.

Stage One complete, she thought. Time for Stage Two.

Chapter 3 -- Stage Two.

That evening, Chris realised that his pyjamas were unwearable. Somehow, they'd ended up on the floor when Molly spilt the pain everywhere. Molly couldn't think how and eyed him carefully as she tossed him a pair of satin pyjama bottoms. He plucked them from the air and raised a sardonic eyebrow at Molly.

"Really?" he asked, holding the dark red pair dubiously. Molly shrugged, feigning nonchalance.

"No one will see," she said. "And I promise not to tell." She saw him come to a decision and then pull the pair over his legs. He was skinny and the pair fit perfectly. As she knew they would. She could have offered him a cotton pair of pyjama bottoms, but he didn't say anything and she could see him looking at them in the mirror. She walked over and stood behind him, wrapping an arm around his firm waist.

"They suit you actually," she said and raked a gentle nail over his flat stomach. He grinned at her, his boyish charm shining through.

"Quite comfortable actually," he said and Molly purred, turning him around and kissing him deeply. Reward obedience, punish failure to comply.

Wear women's clothing, get sex. Great sex. The more feminine you become, she thought, the better the sex will be. I'll deduct sultry points for every masculine piece of clothing you wear.

Chris knew nothing of Molly's thoughts as she led him to their bed, surprisingly free from paint, and made sure to slide her hands and legs over the soft satin material he wore. She smiled as he pulled the waistband down to release his manhood, not wanting to take the pleasurable material off, both of them climaxing with loud and furious passion.

As Molly drifted off to a satisfied sleep, she sighed with contentment. Stage Two was off to a good start.

Chapter 4

The next day, Molly woke with some excitement for the day ahead. Chris was already up and brought her breakfast in bed. He still wore the satin pyjama bottoms and they shimmered in the soft light as he sat next to her and handed her a mug of coffee.

"Morning," he said and leaned in for a kiss. She returned the kiss before sipping her coffee and enjoying some proffered toast.

"I like you in those bottoms," said Molly and Chris blushed. "You should keep them."

Chris made to protest, but Molly butted in.

"For me?" she asked, doing her best sultry look. Chris gave an easy shrug.

"Sure," he said. "It's not as if anyone needs to know."

"Quite," replied Molly and tucked into her breakfast as Chris sat next to her and read the news on his iPad. They were getting used to chilled mornings and still revelled in each other's company. Leaving work was the best thing they had chosen to do, but knew that it couldn't last. They'd have to work again at some point, but decided to enjoy this time now. They'd worry about work later.

"We'll need to go shopping today," Chris said after a while. "Some daft bugger spilt paint over mine." Molly lay a gentle hand on his leg, stroking the soft satin gently.

"At least it wasn't my stuff," she replied. "Otherwise we'd have to go back to work today to replace it!" Chris had constantly teased Molly about the size of her wardrobe. Whereas Chris had one cupboard of clothes, Molly had several. And the spare room.

"We'd need a lot more paint to trash your entire wardrobe," he replied. Molly gave him her best smile.

"Let's finish the bedroom today and we can go and get you some more clothes tomorrow." Chris rolled his eyes.

"My clothes from yesterday stink," he said.

"There's a T-shirt and some jogging bottoms in the wash," replied Molly quickly. "They'll be dry by now." As he went to fetch them, Molly slid from their bed and opened her underwear draw. One of them, anyway. She had many. She rummaged around and was still looking when Chris entered.

"Don't suppose we rescued any socks or pants?" he asked, holding a plain white T-shirt and black Nike jogging bottoms. Finding what she wanted, Molly opened another draw and plucked out a pair of socks. They were pink.

"Here," she said absently and tossed him a pair of knickers she had just found and the pink socks. He snatched them from the air and quickly tossed them back.

"You've got black socks and I ain't wearing your knickers," he said firmly. Molly tossed the pink socks back.

"I have many pairs of black socks and I'm letting you borrow the pink ones," she replied, grinning at him.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" said Chris. Molly gave him her best sultry look.

"They'll suit you."

"Fine. But I'm not wearing the knickers." Molly picked them up from where he had tossed them. The pair in question consisted of satin, lace, frills and a strip of material at the rear that could generously be described as narrow. Chris had bought it for Molly several years back and had always enjoyed seeing her wear them. He knew it meant that he was going to get lucky that evening.

"You expect me to wear them."

"That's different."

"How?"

"They're women's underwear."

"I wear them when you want sex."

"Your point?"

"You can wear them when I want sex."

"..."

The atmosphere crackled with energy and Molly saw Chris eyeing her shrewdly.

"Why can't we go shopping today?"

"We need to finish the house."

"How did you fall over yesterday?"

"Clumsy."

"No you're not. I've never once seen you fall. Not so much as a stumble. Not even in those five inch heels you have."

"First time for everything. Like wearing my knickers."

"Nope."

"I want sex."

"Come and get it then."

"Nope."

They were both smiling, the conversation batting back and forth easily between them. Chris gave a mock sigh.

"I could just go commando," he said, but Molly knew he wouldn't. He'd never done it before in his life and wouldn't start now.

"I'm going to get a shower," she replied haughtily.

Twenty minutes later, she stepped from the shower and changed quickly, eager to see what Chris had done. He was in the bedroom, working on the second coat of paint and she saw that he wore the pink socks she'd given him. They were a bit small as his feet were two sizes bigger, but they fit ok. She pecked his cheek with a kiss as she passed and tied her damp hair into a pony tail with a hairband from her dressing table.

"Well?" she asked and Chris smiled innocently.

"Well, what?" he asked, knowing full well what she was asking. Molly arched an eyebrow at him as she stepped closer and hooked at his waist with a curled finger. He was wearing her knickers, his manhood tucked into the front section. A little tight, but perfectly contained. She felt a little stirring of lust. A quickening of her heart, breath a little tight, blood a little louder in her ears. She gave Chris a nod of approval.

"Looks good," she said.

"Feels...strange," he replied.

"Good strange?" she asked. "Or bad strange." Chris gave it some thought.

"It's very tight and the thong is right up my crack, but I'm going with good strange. Feels kinda sexy," he said with a laugh.

Rule number one; reward all appropriate behaviour and attire.

Five minutes later, Chris was getting his reward. He didn't pull the knickers down either, just slid the front panel to one side and left them on as Molly showed him what happened when he behaved as she wanted. Not that he knew, of course. Molly didn't want him to know that she was conditioning her husband. They'd only just started this journey, one that Chris had no idea he was on, but the sex was better already.

As she climaxed for the second time, breath ragged in the room, she knew she'd made the right choice.

Chapter 5

The next morning, Molly slipped from the bed and made her way downstairs, tugging her dressing gown tighter in the morning chill. She made two mugs of coffee and brought them upstairs to find Chris leaning against the bed rest, reading the news on their iPad.

"Morning," she said and offered him a mug. He accepted it gratefully and returned her kiss. "Fancy a quick jog?" Chris smiled and shook his head.

"Someone covered my clothes in paint, remember?" Molly arched a seductive eyebrow at him and looked pointedly at his satin pyjama bottoms.

"Then you wouldn't be wearing those," she said. "Silver lining to every cloud." He grinned at her.

"True, but pyjamas and running gear are two different things."

It was so easy. Molly had guessed his every retort and argument and planned for them all. She had the clothes he could wear already set aside. She opened her cupboard and pulled them out.

"I thought you could wear these," she said and tossed them to him before making her way to her dresser and opening a draw. She'd deliberately chosen clothes that were almost unisex if you weren't looking too closely, but definitely feminine to wear. The compression bottoms were softer and a little paler than usual, the running top a little tighter and the hoodie top had a soft lining that you'd only know about if you wore it. She also threw in a cotton pair of shorts to hide his bulge.

"Try it on and see how you feel when you look in the mirror. If you don't want to do it, then I'll go on my own." Chris sighed and agreed, chuckling when she tossed him a clean pair of knickers. Same style as yesterday's and ultra girly with a pink bow at each side.

"You realise that, after today, I ain't wearing these anymore?" he said. Molly gave an easy shrug, eyeing him over the rim of her mug as she leant against the dresser and sipped the warm liquid.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers