The Introduction

Story Info
My wife reluctantly agrees to meet a black master.
3.1k words
4.34
59.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer57
writer57
62 Followers

CHAPTER 1 - Getting acquainted

Finally after all my hinting, it was happening.

I had found Jaymes on-line. He seemed sane, looked very muscular, 6'5" 240 lbs and claimed to have a 9" cock that was 6.5 inches thick.

Reluctantly my wife, Laura, agreed to meet him. We agreed 1) that he not attempt to take her ass as she had never been fucked in her ass 2) that he would use a condom and 3) that there be no photos or video. Jaymes agreed to the conditions. My wife and I also agreed that they wouldn't kiss as that would be too intimate.

She was nervous all the way to the hotel and held my hand tightly in the elevator. Looking into my eyes she told me, "Babe, you know I'm only doing this for you. You're all I need."'

Just as we agreed at about 8:00 on Friday night, the elevator doors opened at the hotel bar and she gave me a quick kiss before walking out of the elevator. Dressed in her little black skater dress and high heels I couldn't help but watch as her curvy five foot body sway as she walked. Knowing that all she was wearing underneath was a sex red thong had me rock hard. We quickly recognize Jaymes from his photo and size. We stood a the bar chatting for a bit. As we all started to relax, I noticed his large hand resting first on my wife's shoulder, then lower back, then cupping her ass. My wife didn't seem to mind at all. After two rounds, we all agreed to go up to our hotel room around 9:00.

Jaymes had done this before, and insisted that if I was going to be in the room, I couldn't cum. He said that the only time things ended badly, was one time when the husband came and was no longer aroused watching his wife have sex. When we got into the room, Jaymes had printed up a form for me to sign. It was very simple:

I _________________ allow Jaymes Smith to have sex with my wife / girlfriend. Jaymes and _______________ are free to do whatever they mutually agree to and I will not interfere, or hold anything they do against them.

_________________________
Signature
_________________________
Date

While I completed the form and signed it, Jaymes took off his shoes and socks. Then he instructed my wife to remove my pants, but not to bend her knees when she took them off. She unbuckled my belt and as she bent over, Jaymes got a great view of her ass and her red thong covered pussy. She helped me step out of my pants and Jaymes instructed her to remove my underwear. As soon as she did my 6.5 inch cock sprang up. Jaymes stroked his crotch as he watched my wife's show. Thankfully (and maybe as the result of the drinks) she was getting into teasing him a bit. She wiggled her ass at him and I reached over and flipped her dress up over her back.

I think seeing this very buff, handsome man, got her excited.

Jaymes called my wife over to him leaving me standing nude from the waist down. Towering over her he brought one hand up between her thighs bringing her skirt up with it, until he was rubbing her panty covered pussy pressing the material into her. As he gently rubbed, I saw her hips rock against his hand. He leaned down to kiss her and, as we discussed, she turned away, "No kissing. It's too intimate," she told him. He seemed disappointed but cheerfully answered "you make the rules."

Then he handed Laura some handcuffs and whispered something in her ear that made her blush and giggle. As she walked over to me, Jaymes brought his fingers that had been on my wife's pussy up to his nose and inhaled her scent. My wife guided my hands behind my back and cuffed them together. Then she reached around and grabbed my rock hard shaft giving it a few amazing strokes.

Then she came around in front of me, "OK, babe, Jaymes said this is our last chance to back out." With her face inches from mine, looking deep into my eyes, she said in her sexiest voice, "David, do you want Jaymes to fuck me?"

I was as aroused as I've ever been in my fantasies and hesitated a moment. I knew that 30 seconds of her attention would bring me to an amazing orgasm. Laura reached down and stroked my cock slowly with one hand while cupping my balls with the other. Looking up into my eyes again, "Babe, do you want to watch him stuff his big . . . black . . .cock into me?" she teased, knowing that talk made me hornier.

I started to rock my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her fist. To my surprise she loosened her grip so I could longer feel any friction and asked again, "Well, he's right here, he could be fucking me in a few minutes, do you want your fantasy to come true?"

Horny as hell I answered, "I want to see him fuck you hard."

Jaymes unbuttoned his shirt and my wife gasped. He we just as muscled as his photos showed. She walked over to him and placed her hands on his chiseled chest.

"Laura," he instructed, "unbuckle my jeans." Quickly she did and without being told unzipped and unbuttoned them. Dropping to her knees she pulled his jeans down to his knees staring at the huge lump tenting his boxers. He kicked his pants off as she sat transfixed inches from his cock. "take down my shorts." he commanded. Eagerly she pulled on the sides of his shorts.

I walked around to get a better view. His shorts were down 4 . . .5 . . 6 inches as his thick black shaft was revealed, but the waistband still held him down. Laura's eyes were open wide in disbelief. 7 . . .7.5 . . . 8 . . .8.5 . . .finally when his shorts reached mid thigh his enormous cock sprang up and hit Laura in the nose.

"Holy shit!," she said, "that's huge." she quickly pulled his shorts down to his ankles and as he stepped out of his shorts, she grabbed his thick dark shaft with her left hand. I love the way her wedding ring looked on her finger as she gripped his cock. Her hand was so tiny. It only covered about 1/3 of the length and she couldn't reach all the way around it.

She knelt forward and took just the tip into her mouth as she continued to slowly stroke and admire him. She opened her mouth as wide as she could just to get the head in. I knew she was probably trying to swirl her tongue around it, like she does mine, but it looked like she didn't have any room in her mouth. Looking over at me, she stopped sucking for a minute to say, "Is this what you wanted to see baby? Your little white wife, sucking a big black cock?" I almost came without touching myself as she sucked his cock back into her mouth.

I loved the contrast of her pale white hand and face against the dark brown of his skin. She was desperately trying to get more of his cock into her mouth, but with only a few inches in, her mouth was completely full of more cock than I have ever been able to give her and she's never been able to take me into her throat, so I knew she wouldn't be able to take any more. Still stroking him, she took her mouth off the end and slowly started kissing down the side of his cock. As she nuzzled her nose into his pubic hair, I was amazed to see his cock extending past her head. She lifted his thick shaft up slightly and sucked his left testicle into her mouth. She rolled it around for a few seconds before releasing it with a popping sound.

Before she sucked the right ball into her mouth, "My god your balls are huge!" she said. I had to admit, they were much larger than mine. Laura resumed stroking his cock and sucking on his balls.

Jaymes said, "I have to have big balls to fill you up with cum!" That brought a giggle from Laura and reminded me to take out the condom we brought. "Let me go get the condom," I said as I went over to the bathroom. It took me a few minutes to get it out of the toiletry bag with my hands cuffed behind my back, but I was able to get it. When I went back to the bedroom, Laura was back working on getting the end of Jaymes's cock into her mouth. I could see she was struggling, wanting to take more of it.

Jaymes looked down at her, "Laura, do you want me to push it in? I know you can learn to do it."

Laura looked over at me, "Do you want him to? Do you want him to force this giant black cock down my throat?"

Not knowing how into it she was, I didn't want to push her too far, "It's up to you babe." Giving me an annoyed look, she looked back up at Jaymes, "Since my husband doesn't care, fuck my throat with your big black cock!"

CHAPTER 2 - Cumming together

I could see Jaymes grin as he placed both hands on my wife's head. Slowly he pulled her forward and she began to gag. "ggggrrrrkkkkk!" He kept up the pressure and soon she stopped gagging. He pulled out and she swallowed her saliva and wiped her mouth.

"No!" Jaymes said harshly, "Your husband said you needed someone to take charge. You must treat me as your master and do as I say. You can call me master. You are not allowed to swallow when you suck me. Let your saliva drip out of your mouth when you're blowing me. Don't wipe your mouth without permission. Do you understand, slut?"

Laura shot me a dirty look, not knowing that I had shared that part of my fantasy with Jaymes. Looking back up at him, she answered "Yes."

Jaymes leaned over and smacked her ass through her dress,

[SSMMMAAACCKKK] "Aaaaahhhh!" she cried out. "Yes Master. Is the correct response, slut." he instructed.

"Yes Master," my wife replied.

With that, Jaymes repositioned my wife's head as she expectantly opened her mouth for his cock. Again after just about three inches of the thick shaft in her mouth she began to gag. "ggrrrkkk!"

After holding her there for a few seconds he reminded her, "now don't swallow, just let it drool out." as he begin to gently rock in and out of her mouth.

Just from knowing my wife, I know she was thinking that she would be making a mess of her black dress, but as a good girl, she just let it drool out. Then Jaymes pushed in further until about 4 inches were in her mouth. "gggrrrrllllkkkkkkkk!!" I could see my wife panic as she couldn't get any air. Tears began to run down her cheeks.

Worried for my wife, I said, "maybe we give her a break. There's no way she's going to get any more in her mouth."

Jaymes released my wife's head and she let out a "hhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhh!" as a large amount of thick saliva ran down her neck and soaked her dress.

Angrily, Jaymes said, "slut, your husband thinks you can't suck a real cock and that we should all go home. Is that what you want?"

Surprisingly fast, she answered, "No. . . .I mean No Master"

"Stand up" her ordered. Uncertain about what was happening, she did. He lifted her dress up to her hips and pulled her thong down to her ankles. She stepped out of the tiny garment and he carried it over to me. "Open up." he commanded and he stuffed my wife's panties into my mouth. Her panties were soaked. At first I thought she must have peed, but then I realized the strong scent wasn't pee, it was her excitement. They weren't damp. They were drenched. I squeezed my tongue against my teeth and had to swallow there was so much liquid. Jaymes ripped off a piece of duct tape and taped my mouth shut with my wife's soaked panties inside.

Looking at me he said, "Shut the fuck up! Did you see how wet your wife's panties were? For the first time she's about to see what if feels like to be with a real man, so don't fuck it up!"

With that he walked back to Laura, "so where were we now?"

she eagerly replied, "you were going to fuck my mouth Master" as she returned to her knees.

She quickly put the head of his cock back in his mouth and this time was able to take 4 inches without gagging. His hands again went to the back of her head. He gently applied pressure. she started to gag, but he kept up the pressure. "ggggrrrkkk!" Her eyes teared and after a few seconds he released her. Again, a stream of thick saliva coated her front.

Again and again they repeated, half his thick black dock glistening from my wife's spit. I could see she was getting tired. Suddenly he announced, "ok, slut, you've been taking it against the entrance to your throat. This time, tip your head back and I'm going to push it into your throat."

Nervously my wife gobbled up his thick cock head and let him feed about 4.5 inches into her mouth. Then she inched her knees closer to his feet and looked up at him. He grabbed the back of her head and drove another inch of his cock into her. I heard "GGGRRRRKKK!" and then silence as he cut off all of her air. I saw the top of her throat bulge out where his cock was. He pushed in further and then pulled back. Deeper and then back. He truly was fucking her throat. After a few strokes he pulled out and she gasped for air. Almost all of his shaft was now glistening with her spit.

"Good job little slut, you almost got my entire cock in your mouth."

We could both see a proud grin on my wife's face, so Jaymes said, "Tell me slut, should we stop like your husband said?"

Way too fast my wife answered, "Please Master, let me show you I can take your whole cock." and then looking at me she said to him, " and then I want you to cum in my mouth."

That stung. Laura never let me cum in her mouth, but with my hands cuffed behind my back, my dick about to explode on its own, and her wet panties taped in my mouth, I wasn't in any position to argue.

Again my wife put his cock head into her mouth, but instead of putting her hands on his thighs so she could control how fast he pushed in, she reached around and cupped his dark brown ass cheeks in each of her tiny pale hands. She smiled up at him and around his cock carefully said, "thlow . . . my huthband . . . how a real man . . .thucks his . . . ifes thloat . . .Mathter"

She took a deep breath and then he pushed deep into her throat "GGGGGUUUCCKKKKK!!", until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Her neck bulged out obscenely where his thick shaft was clearly buried.

Jaymes pulled about four inches out of my wife's throat before thrusting back in. He started moving her head faster and faster, using her throat to masturbate. I was mesmerized watching her neck rhythmically bulge out as he fucked her throat. He pulled her all the way to him, mashing her nose into his pubic bone. I saw his balls tense, and heard him "UUUHHHHHH" as he came down my wife's throat. He pulled back and again thrust all the way in "UUUUNNNGGGHHHHH!!" I saw my wife's tiny hands tense and squeeze his ass cheeks, her thighs shook and her toes curled in her strappy high heels as she came. Watching her orgasm as Jaymes raped my wife's mouth and came down her throat was too much for me. Without touching myself I started cumming all over the floor.

He pulled back so that just the head was in her mouth and began stroking his cock "AAAHHHH . . . .AAAAAHHHHHH!!" Filling her mouth with cum. He pulled his cock completely out, "AAAHHHHHHH!!. . . .AAAAAAHHHHHAAAA!!" Spraying thick ropes of cum across my wife's hair and face. I saw a glob of cum drip from my wife's mouth down onto the front of her dress.

Jaymes put his still throbbing cock back into my wife's mouth and continued to cum, "AAAHHH . . .AAAAHHHHNNNGG!!" Finally his orgasm was over and my wife was visibly shaking from hers. Cum was still dripping down onto her dress as he pulled his cock from her cum filled mouth. "Slut, open your mouth for your husband to see!" I looked down to see my beautiful wife with her mouth filled with slimy white cum.

Then Jaymes said, "Slut, swallow my cum." She looked at him and he motioned to me. My wife stood up right in front of me showing me the bottom half of her mouth was filled with his cum. She closed her mouth, looked me in the eye, as I watched her swallow his cum.

Having just had a completely unsatisfying touchless orgasm and my wife's wet panties getting stale in my mouth, I didn't enjoy the show. Although watching my wife's body shiver with another small orgasm as she swallowed let me know that she was definitely into it. She leaned over and whispered to me "and you know you never will."

Jaymes overheard and asked, "Never will what? Or are you two love birds planning something for later?"

Quickly my wife said, "No Master. You see, I have never let David cum in my mouth and I was just letting him know that I never will."

Looking directly at me, she said "Master Jaymes, you can fuck my throat and cum in my mouth whenever you want."

writer57
writer57
62 Followers